Directed Erotic Visualisation

Info
For Women: an audio to bring about an orgasm experience.
296 words
3.94
284.3k
51
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

This one is for For Women Only!

The audio track is a Beta version of an autosuggestion protocol that promotes relaxation, feelings of being desired and wellbeing as well as a sexual tension that should end in a fulfilling orgasm. The Technique has been trialed with two subjects and the live interactive format is very successful indeed.

It may help to download the file first and use your PC Media Player to play it back

Practice the breathing and relaxation technique before listening to the tape; Breathe in as you count to 3 and hold for 3, then let your breath out as you count to 3 and hold for 3 before repeating the cycle. Each time feel a little more relaxed and focus on recalling your best orgasm!

You should listen somewhere comfortable and where you will not be disturbed.

Relax and get comfortable, click on the DEV Exp 1 MP3 sound file and feel the sensations as the voice relaxes you and describes them.

Be prepared to immerse yourself in the audio and see for yourself how it helps you recall and visualise the sensations of penetration and slow stroking intercourse. Feel the sensations of tension, pressure and internal contractions; feel that orgasm build gradually until you eventually cum. There should be no need to touch yourself.

You may need to listen a few times to get the full effects.

My e-mail is available through my profile page and I really would like you to feed back and let me know how it worked or not for you. Any comments as to the nature of the audio track etc are also welcome.

I promise to respond to every note with a valid e-mail address.

Thank you for your time in this experiment.

Smotp

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Bit shit. Lacks feeling

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Memorable Experience

I first found this DEV years ago, and at the time it was the only thing like it. Now, of course, Smotp has a website devoted to many styles of DEV, but this one will always be my favorite. This recording taught me how to bring myself to that sharp edge without any physical contact, just muscle memory. Its perfect for finding release, more intimate than just breaking out your vibe. I love that he understands that our brains are a woman's sex organ as well, and how to trick your body into remembering past sensation for current pleasure. Even all these years later, I use this technique still to relax and center myself after a trying day. (It makes for a fun bedroom trick as well!)

SensualfemaleSensualfemaleover 6 years ago
Relaxing

As one other person said, I thought this was quite relaxing but it didn't turn me on or get me aroused. I don't get aroused or orgasm just like that.

A_E_GA_E_Gover 6 years ago
Wow!

I had no idea that was possible.

Thank you.

smotpsmotpalmost 7 years agoAuthor
One can't please everyone all the time...

This is the oldest and least polished of the Directed Erotic Visualisation experiences available. It was experimental and as a consequence lacks much of the sophistication of over 9 years of post development. It is short but, as other comments over the year suggest, it still seems to pack a 'punch'.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
How To F*** Your Daddy Doing your daddy basics.in How To
Cherry Ch. 01: Meeting the Master Caleb's enslavement, feminization, and identity death.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Perfect Body New gym has secret method to get women the perfect body.in Mind Control
Sybian Streaming Trap Locked on a sybian, the torment escalates with each orgasm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories