Directed Erotic Visualisation© OTK

Info
OTK Spanking Audio Experience for Women.
361 words
3.65
35.2k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

Directed Erotic Visualisation© - OTK Spanking for Women

Modular Directed Erotic Visualisation© (DEVMod©)

Having it Your way...

•Choose Module

•Download

•Cue up on Playlist

•Bliss Out

•Repeat...

Modular Directed Erotic Visualisation© (DEVMod©) is a sequence of short audio elements that can be combined in any order like a music track playlist on your .mp3 player to create exactly the type of Fantasy experience that you desire. Think of it as a personal playlist of sensual pleasure that is as flexible and as intense as you need whenever and however you need it.

Modular DEV© allows you to order the sequence of your audio experience to suit your desires and mood. Simply choose your modules, download to a device of choice and sequence them in a playlist of pleasure. Lie back, bliss out and hit repeat! Well written erotic scripts, digitally mastered and carefully sound balanced for your pleasure.

DEV© is an audio technique that works on the part of your brain where your sense of pleasure and reality sits. Through the power of words and suggestion it takes you right into the heart of your fantasy; relaxing and arousing you at the same time. Then placing you in a sensual experience, taking you to the peak of release before comforting and nurturing you as you bask in a post orgasmic glow.

Please Note: Optimally, DEVMod© requires Modules 1 & 2 (Induction and Arousal) to get you relaxed, aroused and ready. Then you can select any combination of experiences in any sequence and repeat them as often as you wish in your Play List of Passion to suit your mood and need. We recommend that you also include Module 10, Aftercare at the end of your Playlist to bring you down and comfort you after your experience.

Currently there are 20 modules in this unique format. I have uploaded an example curated sequence of four modules for your personal pleasure; Induction, Arousal, OTK Spanking and Aftercare.

Depending on the response and feedback I receive I can make more individual modules freely available on Literotica for you to create your own Playlists of Pleasure.

Don't forget to leave a comment or feedback.



--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
smotpsmotpover 4 years agoAuthor
Sometimes SFX can be enhancing...

...Sometimes not. I have tried it both ways and had pro and con feedback for them all. I would say that verbally creating the trigger for the spank or a whip strike can allow me to draw it out, add a little anticipation and suspense to the sensation.

I am pleased that my words cause you to climax. Keep listening and keep coming...back for more. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Swish crack

Overall a great story, but got a little distracted when I kept hearing the words “swish crack”, when an actual slapping sound would’ve been more effective and enhancing. However all your work and recordings are wonderful and great.....keep up the good work, which keeps me cumming!!

smotpsmotpalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the feedback...

...it is always appreciated.

These particular experiences were designed and created for a Modular Style of listening, where you can pick and mix from audio modules to create your own 'playlist' that becomes the full sensual DEV© experience you want at that time. Unfortunately, it needs something like an 'App' to make it work properly and the 'App' platforms don't like 'audio porn' or anything vaguely erotic. Ho Hum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Intense

Wow. I have had a crazy week. Last night I stumbled upon this recording, or perhaps it found me. I fell asleep while listening only to wake up in the middle with the most intense aching feeling I've ever had! I've not been "right" since and you know I am back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Perfection. Your voice is wonderfully low, masculine and seductive. You are intensely appreciated sir.

💋Allie

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Kylie on the C-Train Kylie is molested on a crowded train... and enjoys it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Joins In on the Prank Ch. 01 My wife and her coworkers tease the intern at the retreat.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sofia's Spa Day Sofia's massage has her exposed and embarrassed.in Group Sex
Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 01 Faithful young girlfriend coerced by group of rowdy campers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Suit Ch. 01 A scientist is locked in the AI controlled suit she designed.in BDSM
More Stories