Director's Cut

Story Info
Lisa's video striptease leads to a lot more fun with her bro.
1.8k words
4.4
134.1k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for your comments and support! Part 2 will be coming by May 2005 ...

Ryan was always a great brother to me. I couldn't ask for more. Sure, we had trouble getting along while we were kids but who didn't? He always had my back though. If I needed anything, I knew I could count on him.

Last year was a tough year for me. I was really strapped for cash and had worked my way into some major credit card debt. I knew it was time to go home. I had only been away at college for one year and realized that I have a lot of growing up to do still. I desperately need my big brother to help me out of this hole I dug myself.

As I drove myself home that hot summer day, I thought of Ryan. He was always the athletic type, played football for about ten years now since he just turned 22. We both have the same dark hair and muscular build. People can definitely tell we are related! I was so excited to see him again.

When I pulled up to our house, I spotted him outside washing his car. I jumped out of my seat and ran up to him, punching him in the arm before giving him a huge hug.

"What's up, punk?" I greeted him.

"Hey, Lisa! Long time no see. I actually was starting to miss you until I remembered all of your abuse," he joked. "Mom is finishing up dinner right now. By the time you unload all of your crap it should be ready."

I shot him a dirty look, and walked back to my car and opened the trunk. I pulled out my suitcase and my book bag and trudged back to my house. I felt so good to be back home.

Dinner was great. It was so nice to see my mom and dad around again. I had missed them so much. After dinner, Ryan and I sat on the bench in our backyard together.

"So, what the hell have you been up to?" Ryan asked as he stared up at the sky.

"Seriously, I have just been trying to stay afloat. I have been having so many problems with my bills lately I was more than ready to throw in the towel. I mean, I had no idea that rent, groceries and school supplies would cost so much. I guess I really took Mom and Dad for granted all of these years. I was about to give up and become a stripper or something just to make ends meet," I teased.

Ryan kind of chuckled, "Well, if you did that you would have no problems with money. You are a fucking knockout now."

I blushed a little. I never had anyone give me that kind of a compliment before. I guess I have filled out since he last saw me. I used to be 'little Lisa' with tiny tits and no ass. In the past year I have filled out quite a bit. I always caught boys in class staring at my round ass and I would purposely wear tight little tops to show off how nice and firm my cute little tits are.

"In fact," Ryan added, "even I would pay to watch you take off your clothes. Lots of guys would. I just got a great idea! Wait here ..."

I sat dumbfounded as Ryan disappeared into the house. He returned a few minutes later holding a camcorder. "Do you have an open mind right now?" He asked.

"Um, what do you mean?"

"Lisa, I am willing to bet that if we made a video of you taking off your clothes and sold it to my friends you would have plenty of cash to pay off some of your debts."

I stared blankly for a moment, slightly embarrassed and a little nervous. It sounded like a good plan. I mean, I won't have to be so dependent on my parents and maybe it will help me get ahead a little bit.

"Okay, I'll do it."

We both walked back to the house in silence and headed up to Ryan's room.

"First things first," he said, taking charge. "You need to look the part of a sexy stripper. Go pick out a kinky little outfit and put on the sexiest underwear you own. I am going to get some music going and set the atmosphere."

I went down the hall to my bedroom. I had a good idea of what I should wear. I had a short, plaid school girl skirt, a white button up shirt and knee high white stockings and mary-jane shoes I could wear. That was probably the sluttiest little outfit I owned. Now what about my underwear?

I pulled about my drawer and found something perfect! I put on a sexy, sheer red bra and matching thong that would definitely show though my shirt just a bit. I buttoned a few of the center buttons so some of my cleavage would show and then I tied the bottom of my shirt to give a nice view of my tight tummy.

I glanced at myself in the mirror. I looked like such a slut. It sort of turned me on a little, scoping out my new look. I pulled my hair back into slightly messy pigtails and sort of skipped back to Ryan's room.

"Hey, bro ... check me out," I twirled around just enough to make my skirt flair out a little revealing my shapely ass and my red undies.

"Wow. Aren't I just good enough to eat?"

I smiled as I noticed a slight bulge in his pants. "Definitely looks like you are ..." I whispered under my breath.

"Let's get started."

Ryan motioned for me to go over to his desk. He adjusted the camera to focus on me and he walked over to his stereo. "Just do whatever comes natural to you. I am going to start the music and you can start dancing. Take off all of your clothes gently, and just piece by piece. No rushing is necessary."

I nodded my head and he pushed play. A gentle beat started blaring out of the stereo. I sort of swayed a little to the music and ran my hands over my body, pausing to cup and squeeze my breasts a little. My hands worked down to my stomach as I gyrated my hips just a bit. I took a deep breath and turned a bit and dived down, running my hands down my right thigh, all the way to my toe, flashing my red undies and my ass to the camera.

I pulled back up and turned around, continuing my swaying and slightly thrusting my hips to the rhythm of the song. I started unbuttoning my shirt. I pulled it open before I got to the tie to reveal my bra. My hard nipples punished the sheer material. Slowly I untied my shirt and dropped it down to the floor. Ryan smiled gently at me. I noticed he moved away from his position behind the camera and had sat on his bed. His hand slipped down to his groin.

My dance was fluid and I became bolder. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. My tan legs flexed as I gently kicked it to the side. I licked my lips and slipped a finger into my mouth, seductively sucking it for the camera. I pulled my finger out slowly and let it travel down my body, leaving a trail of saliva down my chest. I let it linger around my left nipple, teasing it mercilessly. I pushed my chest out as I reached around my back to undo my bra. My tight, little tits swung free, revealing my large, rock-hard nipples.

"Mmm," Ryan moaned and I noticed him unbuttoning his pants and placing his hand inside his boxers. I watching in awe as his started squeezing his dick firmly in his hand.

I remembered what I had to do, and knew I had to keep my focus. I let my hips thrust the air a little bit and then slid my hands back down to my panties. Using my thumbs for hooks I pulled down my thong and daintily stepped out of it. I turned around slowly showing off my tight little body and bending to accentuate my firm ass.

Ryan had pulled his cock out of his pants and was freely stroking it for me. I was completely digging all of this attention and although my striptease was done, I decided to take it further. I sat on Ryan's desk and spread my legs with my knees up by my shoulders so Ryan could get a good view of my shaved pussy.

I put two fingers in my mouth and lead them down to my slit. I made broad strokes over the entire length of my slit with my soaked fingers, using them like I would want to be licked. I groaned a little bit while I spread my pussy lips apart. Making sure he had a good view, I used my other hand to start rubbing clit. My damp aroma filled the room. I moaned as I pinched my clit gently and started probing at my pussy's hole.

Ryan was really hot now. His cock was at full attention and I knew he couldn't take it much more. He walked over to me and lowered his head to my pussy and ran his tongue up from the bottom all the way to my clit, pausing to make a quick nibble at it and flick it with his tongue.

"You taste amazing," he breathed heavily.

"Your cock looks amazing," I whispered back to him. I pushed two fingers into my hole and started fucking myself. Ryan reached up and cupped one of my breasts.

"Let me show you how amazing it can be."

He dropped his pants completely and pushed his cock into me. It was so thick, it hesitated just a bit before it stretched me to a perfect fit. "Ohh," I groaned as he impaled me onto him.

His hips started bucking against me softly at first and he began kissing my neck. It felt so good having such a hard dick inside me. I could feel every bit of it stimulating the walls of my pussy. "Just a little harder," I begged as he hit a sensitive spot. Ryan thrust and hit my spot even harder causing my cunt to shudder and squeeze at his cock.

All of the pressure had built up so much, I moaned loudly and pulled at my nipple as an orgasm shuttered over my body. I could feel Ryan's dick start to pulsate. I could feel my cunt begin to fill up with his warm cum. He pumped his cock a couple more times as he finished his orgasm.

"Lisa, I love having a slutty ass sister like you."

I collapsed onto his desk, smiling and feeling satisfied, as Ryan walked over and turned off the camera.

"Maybe we should keep this as the director's cut of our movie," he grinned at me. I knew this would just be the start of a lot more fun with my big brother.