Directors Cut

Story Info
Frustrated Wife finds an outlet.
3.7k words
4.06
40k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers

This story leads into a femdom type scenario. If that is not your thing perhaps you should stop reading now.

I have a direction in mind but am happy to be guided by reader suggestion. Please feel free to make these in the comments section.

Otherwise, Happy reading - D


Marie wondered up the path.

She was neither hurried or delayed. This was work time but she enjoyed this part of her town. The role came with various pros and cons as many jobs do but being a Realtor for an exclusive company dealing with only high end properties, comes with its advantages. There was the travel to conferences, staying in well heeled hotels, seeing and selling beautiful properties and of course dealing with wonderful people and their unfathomable wealth...

The last part may be a bit of a stretch as she had found, every walk of life has its range of characters. With the wealthy, they just seemed more extreme.

If you were a prick, you were an uber prick. with degrees of difficulty that even the characters of the big bang theory would struggle to fathom. If you were rich and generous, then your generosity knew no bounds. If you were quiet and liked to avoid the press or anyone at all... you did, so no one met you unless you designed it. And, so on...

Yes the people were the same but the degrees of their characteristics were extreme. Once Marie learned this she was ok with it. Her greatest characteristic was her sincerity. She saw it, then she told it like it was. She could not stand false pretenses or social manipulations and preferred to be straight up.

Career wise and personality wise it worked for her. She was successful, she earned well and was well liked by her colleagues and many friends. She lived happily for the most part with few wants and or needs.

The striking exception was her sex life. Her husband Ian was her best friend and almost former lover. Their coming together and compatibility initially had been the stuff of legend among their friends and having met when she was 25 became inseparable. She was extremely happy with Ian as her match and the compatibility extended well into the bedroom and surroundings. Her insatiable appetite had finally found a match and with his liking for experimenting with pleasure and his stamina made for some incredible sessions where they had both literally collapsed with exhaustion, usually only to awaken and start over.

These memories bought a smile to her face as she wandered up the path to one of her newer listings. It was with the same reflection that she remembered sadly how things had deteriorated. She still loved and could see herself loving no man the same way but... his libido had plummeted steadily in the last few years. He was now in his mid thirties and his lack of desire was in stark contrast to Marie's inflamed libido and frustrations.

This had started with longer gaps between reduced trysts into her being literally shoved from his waist while performing what she though was his favorite thing. A "good morning blow job" where he would awaken to a climax on the end of her lips.

As she had felt him gradually harden she felt the rest of his body stir and shove her away... gently but with deliberation before rolling from her and dozing without so much as saying a word. This was only weeks ago and the last time they had had any real physical contact.

Marie felt his work as a merchant banker was taking its toll. The travel and stress of maintaining profits in the present climate were not correlating well with his performance in the bedroom

Marie had tried to raise it with him but he would brush it off and say "we aren't rabbits" and told her she was too demanding in the bedroom. Where this came from she had no idea but She knew he loved her. She had taken to masturbation which seemed to be just about covering her needs. It was frequent and she was having to see to herself around twice a day to quell her growing thirst.

This morning, as she had taken to doing more frequently, she decided to go sans underwear... just for the hell of it. The thrill of the secret and the feel of the wisps of air tickling her pubis under her bright, light summer skirt gave her distraction.... and an easy smile for customers and clients - existing and potential. The knowledge and occasional drafty reminder would edge her on all day. She had taken to spraying her meticulously trimmed mound with her favorite perfume which was ironically called "cherry in the air" by Escada. She would give a delighted little shudder about this on the rare occasions it was commented on. If anyone knew her perfume was used to disguise the aroma of her daily excitement... well... she would die of embarrassment. Marie always felt the risk was worth it for the thrill and the pay off...

Occasionally she would share with Ian what she had been up to but he had lost interest in this also... leading to more frustrations and needs.... and time with vibrators, shower heads etc. She had even taken to relieving herself at work on occasion.

So while she was happy generally Marie was worried about her marriage, or more particularly the sexual relations with her husband. The love was there, the lust was missing.

The property she was looking at today was a refurbished manor which hosted all of the features money could buy. It was close to the city while remaining treed and private. There were two swimming pools and 6 bedrooms, a tennis court and beautiful views over the city skyline. The owners had emptied and left home already, having purchased and moved abroad leaving her with instructions but completely in charge of the preparation and sale.

As Marie approached the freshly repainted house something seemed amiss. She couldn't put her finger right on it but as she tried to enter the key code for the door she noted that it was slightly ajar. Upon entering she noticed also that the alarm had been disabled. This was less alarming than it might have been as it must be someone who knew the code.

Being familiar she made the point of turning on the video element of the security system while leaving off the audio alarm. This would capture everything that happened inside onto a local sd card .... just in case.

Being rather an attractive 35 year old had bought it's benefits over the years it also came with accompanied risks. She was slim and tightly toned from her various fitness regime and activities. Playing tennis and working out at the local gym mainly but she also was a keen swimmer and usually did yoga on work mornings.

To look at Marie was subtly stunning. At 33 her shoulder length straight blond hair shone easily and framed her face which was as cute as a button. Her small upturned nose sat above her full lips while her eyes were a light but penetrating shade of blue. While never having worked as a model she could easily have done. Her long toned legs shaped nicely at the waist and with a sizable but perky bust she was still turning heads. This bought her confidence and opportunity and with her personality she really was a complete package.

On the negative side of this, Marie was always cautious and carried mace in her handbag but turning on the video surveillance had set her mind more at ease.

It hay have been that the cleaners or a contractor had not shut the place up correctly or the owners had left town and for some reason had left the door ajar for her...?

As she wandered around the house checking the work the movers and cleaners had done she felt more at ease and alone. She made some notes on her phone and took some pictures of issues to be addressed later.

As she walked passed one of the huge cascading glass doors that looked over the pool and again over to the city she saw a flash of red that caused her to turn.

She stopped and turned and saw something amazing. She was a stunned into silence and frozen to the spot.

Gradually gathering herself she was able to step quietly back the way she had come and not make a sound. Hiding behind one of the marble pillars she peeked out again to confirm what she had thought she had seen.

Sure enough, there on a sun baked slab of padded poolside paradise lay, Dan Miller. Marie knew him from the tennis club. He was a strong player and a popular if strong willed man who was politically powerful within the club and other organizations.

He and Marie always got on but there was something about him that grated her. He always was so cocky and confident. There was a word she thought..."uppity" that was him. Better than anyone else and so cock sure.

Well. Here he was lying in the sun in a property he shouldn't be at. further more he was wearing a red speedo type bathing suit which he wasn't completely contained with in. Indeed, he was lying there masturbating whilst holding his phone up. He was probably watching porn thought Marie.

There was nothing subtle about his actions. They were steady, slow and deliberate. As she looked closer she could see some sunscreen which as she looked on he applied to his hand and rubbed into the end and shaft of his penis before going on to massage his rather large balls

While she could not tear her eyes away Marie knew she had to leave. As she slowly backed away and down the open hall to a more obscured spot she felt her legs brush past each other. She was literally dripping and her juices were running down her legs.

"Oh my God" she gasped to herself before resisting the temptation to go forward and have another look.

She wrestled with what to do whilst emitting the odd giggle and stopped to lean back against the wall by the front door.

Then, in a rush she had the semblance of a plan.

Turning on the monitor which was connected to the security system she located and isolated the outdoor cameras which were located in particular, near the pool area. She smiled when she noted there were two with which Dan was within range. One was elevated and offered a shot of him in the foreground and the said pool and view in the background. The image of Dan stroking himself was very clear. "Thank goodness for high end security," thought Marie as she zoomed and framed her subject perfectly for the recording sd card. The quality was impeccable even if the behavior of the subject was not. The silent maneuverability of the dome mounted cameras was another bonus as Dan stroked himself completely impervious to what was happening.

The other camera was stationed away from the house and looking back on it. While it was further away it left no doubt as to what was happening and where. The house was well known in the community and one of the more desirable in the area. Marie did not think this video would help to sell it.

She manipulated the shots and mixed the cameras like a live sports event. Dan mostly lay on his side or back and moved only a little but the cameras caught everything.

She recorded as he stroked up and down his shaft.

She recorded and zoomed in when he ran a finger over his bulbous and bright purple head.

She recorded as he removed his costume altogether and got onto his knees, viewing his movies continuously

She recorded and zoomed again as he turned and made the image on his phone available

(He was watching a school girl being spanked by her head mistress at the time)

Finally she recorded on both cameras as he stood and made his way to the edge of the pool and arched his back while beating away at his hard red swollen cock. His legs slightly apart and his shoulder pulled back.

She framed him up perfectly as the seed flew from the end of his penis and he pumped ever decreasing loops into the pool. The look on his face was complete and utter, ugly joy. Then deep breaths and a slight stagger back to the huge padded swab he had been lying on, left behind as chattels by the previous owners as they suited the pool.

Stopping the recording and removing the sd card Marie made her way back to her car and then back to the office. Once there she packed her laptop up and headed for home saying she needed to attend to something that had come up. She knew it was lame and weak excuse for a work day but she was very distracted and needed to sort herself out.

Ian was away with work in Australia so at least she had her house to herself for a few days at least. The likelihood of being interrupted was slim Sitting in her recliner she started her laptop and inserted the incriminating card, pressing play on the media player when it offered her the opportunity.

She checked the two movies to see if they would play and was delighted to see that both were very high quality, HD images, if not in substance then in picture quality and combined ran for around 15 minutes. "Good Boy, with the Stamina Dan" she thought happily.

Before starting the first movie Marie managed to extract herself from her seat before returning to her position placing a plush soft towel under her bottom and leaning back again.

As the first movie began to play she carefully raised the hem of her skirt and tucked it under her laptop exposing her aching and drenched pussy. She almost orgasmed as she touched her labia for the first time. There was Dan, cock in hand pleasing himself as large as life on the screen. Concentrating hard on his screen while she smiled and focused on hers and her pleasure.

Within minutes and before she had really watched a proportion, Marie was wracked by her bodies first orgasm to her new video. She shook and writhed, almost dropped her laptop as thighs clenched and pulsed around her hand... It was the strongest orgasm she had ever had. Ever! After her recovery and session two with her new found friend the "naked man video" she thought about what made her so excited. It wasn't so much the visual scenes etc although Dan had a nice body, penis and was attractive enough... it was the thought of what she might do with the material.

She smiled as she got herself together, focused on the screen and reached again lightly for the little bud hardly hidden in her pleasure folds.

"Indeed" she grinned "what will I do with this footage" as she watched Dan wrestle with his trimmed six inch love pole.

She mulled for around a month before carefully laying out the groundwork for the first part of her plan.

In this time she organized a new mobile phone on a prepay set up... or "burner" as she had heard them called on the police dramas. She organized an untraceable email address with a large supplier. She monitored Dan closely at inter-club competitions and listened in on his conversations. She came to learn more about him and his personality type the more she focused... Dan was 41, with a 23 year old girlfriend of around 6 months. Her situation was a that she worked in a bar and as a part time model. Marie saw her once and though she was pretty there was some kind of confidence issue evident and she carried herself shyly.

Dan was a lad and laughed with the boys, cracking sexist jokes. Full of bravado and bullshit mostly. He had no family in town as he had moved a long way chasing a career in sales with an insurance firm.

The more Marie watched the more excited she became about Dan.

He was nice enough, He was good looking enough and could make conversation but all of this didn't matter.

He was about to become her toy... in every way she could imagine using him.... and there was nothing he could do about it. he would fill the gap until Ian came right or to his senses. She would control everything taking care not to extend her boundaries on into the cheating zone... She may become a blackmailing, power hungry sex vixen but that was not her point... She wouldn't cheat.

It was while sitting in the club listening to Dan and some of the men go on about various conquests... some surely imagined and meant for the amusement of the surrounding people within earshot, she decided that tonight was the night.

From her new email address and using some of the infomation she had gleaned from Dans forthright conversations ..."with the boys" she sent the following message to him

Dear Dan

I have been admiring you from afar.

You are so hot and I would love to get to know you better. I don't know everything about you but I know you play tennis and work in insurance. I think we would be great together ... even if only for a bit of fun.

Let me know if you are interested??

Yours hopefully Secret M

Marie added a few emoticons and included a picture of a screen shot of a mid twenties model she found on the internet, with her head cropped out of course. The subject was in a red bikini.

Having pressed send and part one complete, she reviewed her glorious footage and lightly rubbed herself for fifteen minutes and orgasmed while watching Dan shoot his sperm army into the pool once again. Gathering herself after ward she took two screen shots of the movie at rather conservative locations in the play where anyone looking could see it was Dan ... but not what he was up to.

She saved these in a folder on her home machine where everything else was and showered before bed. In the shower she sat on the floor while the nozzle delicately squirted her pussy until she had another knee shaking orgasm of her own - squirting back at the shower head.

She was aware her personality was changing. She had never felt the thrill of power so much before. She had won in tennis, business and in life and enjoyed it but what she was setting up here thrilled her beyond compare.

She was excited but slept well.

Upon checking her emails she found a reply from Dan

"You look hot, let's hook up" was all it said followed by his mobile number.

Hook line and sinker... the cheating player was on the prowl - not very loyal she thought to herself and it made her reply so much easier.

She said

"Great, meet me at the tennis club - this wed night 9pm"

I don't care what else you wear but make sure you have your red bathing costume on...

She attached the two photos and clicked send

Job done!

The reply came back with in half an hour... with Dan saying

"hey what is this"

Marie figured he was not a big typist and laughed a little thinking luckily he was adequately endowed elsewhere.

She typed back... I will ask the questions from now on and you will do what you are told.

Marie included the email address (not in the address line) of his "girlfriend" and added a further screen shot...

This time a far more compromising shot. Dan splayed on the mat, his back arched and his penis fully engorged. His face was grimaced and almost pained as he grasped himself. The quality of the video and her screenshot picture from it, left no doubt as to the task being undertaken and who the perpetrator was.

She signed off saying... "if you reply to this email... or don't show on Wednesday night" then the email (with attachments) will be forwarded to your lovely girlfriend Britney.

Looking forward to seeing you again....

Marie then shut down her computer and rushed back to her bedroom. Removing the vibrator from the top draw she proceeded to frig herself though her underwear before biting her pillow to muffle her own screams and soaking herself in the process. Already late for work she removed her underwear, used the perfume camouflage under her floral summer dress, balled her freshly soiled panties in her hand and threw them on the floor by the hamper as she rushed out and off to work.

She was confident there would be no reply from Dan but checked a couple of times at work to confirm this. It was Monday and he would have three days to sweat and fret before their meeting on Wednesday...

It was tennis club night that night though and Marie was delighted to see Dan there. He always came on a Monday but she hoped he wasn't to distracted to avoid tennis that night at least. She even managed to slip onto his court and have a game with him against another pair. She was her usual bright and bubbly self and was delighted to find that the confident swagger was off a little from Dan.

Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers
12