Dirk Saber P.I.: Jane Russell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a good person, John. Treat her with respect, or else. Do you understand me?"

"Yes I do, and I will."

"Have a good day. If you're still onboard, I'll see you around 6:00 tonight."

"See you then."

So, I'm 24 hour protection, like deodorant. Only I keep the world's stink away from Becky. With my heart in my stomach, I mowed for a few minutes longer, until she walked into the backyard with a glass of water. She'd changed back into her cutoffs and tee shirt.

"I thought you could use a cold drink." Then she added with a wink, "You look hot."

"Thank you," I croaked. My throat so dry I couldn't swallow my pride if I wanted to.

Becky stood smiling sweetly, with her hands in the back pockets. So cute and sexy, the heart in my stomach ached with desire and then shame for unknowingly taking advantage of her broken spirit. I couldn't take back the past, but I could do better in the future.

"Is everything all right, John? You look so serious."

Handing back the empty glass, I said, "Just tired. I'll be done mowing in twenty minutes."

"Okay. I'll have lunch on the table. Be there or be square."

I stood transfixed, watching her walk away. When she looked over her shoulder and smiled, I knew then I would give my life to keep her safe and happy.

Lunch was a simple meal of ham and cheese sandwiches with a side salad -- lots of dressing. I wanted a beer or three to drown my sorrow, but I needed a clear head to focus on my decisions about what would happen next. Becky tried to make pleasant conversation. But the thoughts that flowed so easily between us before now evaporated. My fault, totally. I could tell my sullen mood made her anxious.

I needed time alone to deliberate future interactions. So, picking up my empty dishes and carrying them to the sink, I said, "I'm going to take a shower and lie down for an hour. I'm beat."

"Okay, John. I'll clean up."

I heard disappointment in her tone, but I left without further discussion.

The hot shower massaged the tension from my body, if not the grief. Meeting Becky had been too good to be true. But at least the good part lasted 24 hours before the truth hurt. Now my dilemma was how to keep the hurt from spreading.

Lying in bed, floating between reality and nightmare, I sensed a change in air pressure as my bedroom door opened and closed. A cool draft tickled as the sheet lifted, and then the weight from another body roused my consciousness.

Turning my head and peeking, the vision of Becky's damp hair materialized on the pillow beside me.

Whispering, I asked, "You okay?"

Maintaining the whisper mode, she said, "I don't know. Are you mad at me?"

"Mad? No. Why would you think I'm mad?"

Her shoulder's shrugged under the sheet. "I don't know. You seem distant all of a sudden."

"Sorry. There's a lot on my mind."

"Is it all right if I stay in here with you?"

"You can stay... until you start snoring."

The bed shook with delicate laughter. "I don't snore."

"Okay. Then you can stay if you can sleep through my snoring."

"You didn't snore last night."

"That's because you wore me out. I didn't have the energy to snore."

"Well, if that's what it takes for me to have peace and quiet, then I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

Whoa! Now I was really in a pickle, because seconds later my pickle responded to her willingness 'to do whatever it takes'. I'd be damned if I did and damned if I didn't. So, I figured why not be damned because I did. I could always ask for forgiveness later. Becky gave me permission. I wasn't forcing myself on her. Plus, my chances to revel in my fantasy woman's body may soon be infinity to one.

Moving close and pressing against her naked back, I nuzzled her hair, and whispered, "Then I'm going to do my best to give you peace and quiet."

Pressing her bottom back against my growing interest, she said, "Good. Last night was the best night's sleep I've had in ages. I've got a lot of catching up to do."

Pushing through her hair, I kissed her neck and shoulder, while pulling her thigh over mine. My bottom arm tunneled underneath to emerge on the other side and cup her breast. Her sudden intake of air and moan vibrated against my chest. I raked my fingers up smooth thigh, across ridges of ribs, and halted on the unattended breast to trace and fondle. The expansion and contraction of her breaths increased with my caresses. Remembering how Becky enjoyed my spanking earlier, I bit her shoulder gently and pinched the erect nipples not so gently.

The spasm I felt was as if she'd been jolted by electricity. Holding my erection tight against her bottom, I thrilled at her uninhibited shudders. My top hand left the cushiony breast to slide down between her legs and cover her warm sex. Five fingers played around the edges, while my teeth nibbled on her ear.

"Oh, god. Yessss. Touch me, please."

I denied her plea, as I thought for a moment about her emotional need for safety. Was she really using me just for protection? Hard to believe. There was no faking her physical response. Becky liked how I made her feel. Whether safety was part of it or not, I did turn her on. "Touch you? I am touching you." I squeezed her labia between my index and middle finger, rubbing up and down.

She groaned, as her hips bucked and rolled. "You're teasing me. You're so cruel. I hate you!"

"No you don't." I rolled her onto her back and lay on top, pinning her hands above her head. "If you hate me, tell me to stop and I will."

Her mouth opened but then it closed, biting her bottom lip. Her brow knitted together when I pushed her legs apart with my knees.

Sensing that my binding her arms might trigger bad memories, I released them and slid my hands down to cup her face. Dropping my lips a hairs breadth above hers, I hovered. "May I have a kiss?"

In answer, she swiftly clasped my head, pulled our lips together, and kissed with raw passion.

As we kissed, I lifted my hips, positioned my cock at her entrance. Feeling her slick and ready, I slowly entered until our bellies met. Bare flesh inside my fantasy woman was almost the end of me. I stayed motionless to keep from spending too soon. Our mouths filled with mutual groans of pleasure. She flexed inside while we kissed, and I flexed back in response.

If this were to be our last joining, I wanted to watch her beautiful face in the throes of release. Angling up on one arm, my free hand moved to Becky's clitoris.

On contact, she closed her eyes, and in the sweetest voice, whispered, "About fucking time. I hate you for making me wait."

As my finger twirled the engorge nub, I withdrew my cock halfway, and said, "Forgive me. Let me make it up to you." I reentered hard to emphasize my point. Her breasts jostled in waves of visual delight.

Becky crossed her ankles over my back, pulling us tight. Her legs so strong, I couldn't thrust, but my fingers, still trapped between our stomachs, could still tease.

"Oh, I like that, so much." Her pelvis pulsed inside and out. "You're so big. So deep."

I remained silent, and let my fingers do the talking. It'd been so long, I'd forgotten how good it felt to be naked inside a hot woman.

Becky began to hump, even though there was no room for separation. Her moans turned to squeaks. Her legs became weak. Losing their grip, they fell off to the sides. But I remained still and tightly pressed, as her body gave in to the approaching peak.

She thrashed side to side, whipping my face with her hair, as my fingers coaxed the climax higher and higher. And then it broke through. The dam of delight burst, sending her body into spectacular convulsions.

I clamped my lips to a nipple and sucked, sending another wave of orgasmic release coursing through her body -- her screams ear splitting, her fingernails biting.

When her coming subsided I rose up on my arms and began to thrust in earnest, keeping my eyes fixed on her. She was so beautiful -- face flushed, hair wild, body undulating with my driving penetrations.

She gripped my forearms, and used them as a brace to thrust up when I drove down. "Come on, John. Do it! Harder! I want to feel you cum in me."

I didn't need the coaching, but I did move faster. The sound of our flesh slapping together increased in tempo. Becky wrapped her legs over my back, once again, to spur my ass.

Soon I warned, "I'm gonna come," and arched hard into her, the pleasure overwhelming.

Minutes passed, yet I continued to thrust slowly, long after my spending. I wanted time to stand still in the arms of my fantasy. Then, unexpectedly, sadness welled up in me. It had never happened before. What caused it, I can only guess. Whether my emotions were provoked by thoughts of Becky's tortured mind, or it was my lost chance at love with my fantasy girl, I couldn't bear it. So I clutched her tight and buried my face in her hair to hide my unmanly tears.

12