Dirk Saber P.I.: Watson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clapping my hands, I said, "That was fantastic, Sam. How long have you been doing karate?" and handed her a clean towel.

"Thanks. I've been doing it since I was a freshman in high school. I was a late bloomer, and got bullied a lot. My dad got me started."

That's when I broke my new rule of no fraternization with employees. "Well, you certainly bloomed like a rose."

"Thank you." Her smile gave no hint of awkwardness. "I can teach you some moves if you're interested."

I have some moves of my own I'd like to show you too, but instead I said, "No thanks. I prefer Judo. My weight and size gives me an advantage when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. With Judo I keep contact and control my opponent."

Looking me up and down, she said, "Yes, size does matters... in close combat. That's why I learned karate, to avoid being restrained by a larger attacker. Why don't you show me a hold and see if I can break free."

Well I like a challenge, and I wanted to touch her hot, sweaty body, so I said, "Sure, but please, don't break my nose."

She laughed, and said, "I'll try not to hurt you too much," and turned her back on me. "Let me warn you, though, I'm an adrenalin junky, and today's excitement has me all revved up."

Not sure what that meant exactly, I deduced two possibilities. One, she might kick my ass for fun. Or two, I was going to get some ass and that would be fun. I decided to throw caution to the wind. What's the worst that could happen? My insurance was paid up.

We starred at each other in the mirror for long seconds. I was tall enough to look over the top of her head. Both of us appeared to be breathing hard. Me in anticipation.

Breaking the spell, Samantha said, "What are you waiting for? Grab me."

"Okay, you asked for it." Gently, I wrapped my arms around her, gradually tightening my hold, and pinning her arms against her sides. At this point I could have easily lifted her off her feet and slammed her headfirst into the ground. But that's not what I wanted to do. I wanted to nibble her salty shoulder. I liked the feel of her pressed against me. The swell of her breathing under my arms, the heat from her body amplified my desire to hold her closer.

"How would escape with your arms pinned?"

"Well," she said with a whisper, "I could stomp on the top of your foot with my heel and break some of those delicate bones." In slow motion, she made such a move, as we watched together in the mirror. "Or, I could snap my head back and head butt you, maybe breaking your nose." In slow motion she tipped her head back toward my face in example.

"But what if I moved my head to the side, like this?" When I did, her head continued back and stopped on my shoulder. "Now your neck is exposed, and I could bite it." Just to show her the possibility, I place my lips on her neck and sucked a little to simulate a bite.

Samantha moaned, and said, "That would be bad."

"And then I could slip my hand up to choke you, like this." Only because we were simulating a fight, I let my hand slide over her breast on the way to her exposed neck. I noticed in passing, her nipple felt erect.

She responded, "But now you've left my right hand free, and I can reach behind and squeeze your balls." I felt her hand do just that, except her squeeze felt more like a pleasant fondle.

"Yeah, I can see how that would leave me exposed."

Just as I said that, I felt her hand slip inside my waist band. That's when I knew the lesson changed from hand-to-hand combat to hand-to-erogenous zone contact. Our eyes met in the mirror once again. The reflections smiled back in approval. The hand on her throat traveled back down to cover her breast. The nipple, firm against my palm, demanded to be teased, so I languidly twirled my index finger over it, and then pinched it and rolled it.

Sam sighed in response. Her reflection closed its eyes.

My reflection hands grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and lifted. Sam's reflection raised her arms to allow easy removal. I threw the soggy fabric away, and my reflection hands returned to tease each perfect reflected breast. When Sam leaned heavily against me for support, I knew I'd won this round. To the victor go the spoils. My reflected right hand pushed down into her shorts to capture her damp spoils. Her knees buckled, so I eased her down to the mat.

Now my focus was on the real woman, and my real mouth sought her real breast. She arched into my suction. The salty flavor increased my thirst for her body.

She moaned, "God, that feels so good."

I knew that.

"Don't stop, John."

It's always nice to have confirmation on my assumptions, so I grabbed her shorts and pulled them off. That's when I discovered Samantha was a true blonde.

"Like what you see, Boss?"

"I do, very much. You're beautiful, Sam."

"Thank you. Now get naked so I can enjoy the view too."

Sitting back on my heels, I pulled off the tee-shirt.

"Mm, nice. I love a fit man's firm and muscled body pressed against me." She glanced down. "Now the rest, please. I want to surveil your weaponry."

When I slipped off my shorts, exposing my fully loaded, ready for action weapon, Samantha extended her foot, and traced her toes up and down the underside. "Bea was right. I do like your dick."

Just at that moment the washing machine buzzed, ending round one. I stood, extended my hand, and pulled her up against me. I looked down into her questioning blue eyes and remembered the movie trailer for the 'Maltese Falcon':

'He makes crime a career and ladies a hobby. He's as fast on the draw as he is in the drawing room. The most ruthless lover you've ever met. She's the most exciting woman he's ever met.'

I felt that way for the first time of my life. With my heart in my throat, I made an executive decision. "Why don't we hit the showers, and then adjourn to my bedroom for a lengthy and in-depth staff meeting."

Samantha's hand wrapped around my staff, and she said, "Okay, John. I'm looking forward to some on-the-job training."

12