Dirty Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, your body is damn near perfect. Every guy in here is creaming his pants looking at this beautiful naked body. Every man in here would pay big bucks to come and spray his spunk on this gorgeous body...

"Oh god...please." Was the whisper that floated from her lips.

WTF...I'm pushing the envelope by a factor of ten already. She wants a spunk bang, the instant that some guy pulled his cock out and started jacking. Someone would be on the phone to the cops, this group of people would never put up with that, I don't think that I could either.

"But baby, we're not through giving these people the full show yet. You'll love this next part."

I have a little thing that I always do when I first get a woman naked. I reach down and almost touch her pussy, but drag a finger nail lightly up the crease between thigh and body. She gives the big shiver and moan that almost all women do. Then I start playing with her body; her thighs, ass, stomach and navel. Everything but what she wants me too. I quit walking around her too, just stand behind her and grind my cock onto her ass.

"Oh please...make me cum!"

"You want me to play with hubby's pussy; you think he wants me to make you cum?"

"Yes...yes please make me cum."

"You want everyone here to see you cum? Some of the men here might cum in their pants, would you want them to do that?"

"Yes, oh god yes!"

I push her feet a little wider with one of mine. Then I slid a hand down, down to cup her sex. That drew a quick gasp from her. I lightly went back and forth several times cupping her, but not splitting her lips or touching her clit.

"Please touch me...please!"

So I did, reached back until I could touch her little pucker, slid up over the taint, over wetness, over clit and out the top.

"God...YES!"

So I did it again, if the lady loves it. A gentleman should always do it again, several times. Then I let one finger slide deep into wet silk and thumb onto little button, and started playing with both. She was pulling and twisting on her nipples so hard I thought she might pull one of them off. I reached under her ass and put a finger from my other hand in her pussy too. Started going one in and one out, back and forth, thumb always stroking her clit.

She wound up pretty fast and tight. Started a chant going...yes...yes...yes. When the chant got faster and her muscles started to quiver, her knees start to shake. I pulled the finger out that was reaching under her ass from her pussy and stuck it full length into her little pucker. It clamped hard on that finger, her pussy twitched then clamped too. The scream of...'FUCK!' roared out over the crowd.

I pulled the finger in her ass out and wrapped my arm around her waist when she started to collapse, but kept the one finger in her and on her clit still going. Her pussy let go of my finger and twitched several times. But I didn't stop my fingers and soon it clamped again. That pulled a deep groan and an 'Oh God' from her. Her legs went all weak and wobbly. So I pulled all my fingers out of her. All her weight was being held up by my one arm.

I brought my finger up to my mouth and sucked it clean of pussy juice.

"I knew that you'd taste good."

"I can't believe that you just did that."

"Come on baby let's get you put back together."

When she could stand I bent and pulled her dress up, slid the zipper all the way up. Then I walked her two steps forward into her hubby's arms. Somewhere, somebody started a slow clap going that was picked up slowly by others, until almost everyone was clapping. The look on hubby's face could only be described as proud. My feeling was one of amazement; I only started out as a little tease. Even I couldn't believe how far things went. But I had to warn hubby...I whispered in his ear.

"Give me a couple of minutes to get out of the house, then lock it down and get every cell phone and wipe the video off of each one. If even one gets by it'll be on the Internet tonight. I don't think that either of us wants that. She's really beautiful and you're a very lucky man, be sure and take care of her. Jack-off for her, it really turns her on. Better yet, get some guys together and have a bukkake party, then she'll love you forever."

Then I disappeared into the crowd, made my way to the kitchen and out the back door. Through the side gate and out to the driveway. There I called a cab for a ride home. Hoping my wife wasn't too pissed off at me. Also I was hoping that I hadn't messed up her chance of a sale to this company. But also realizing that maybe now she'll learn not to push. Not to take me to a party when I say that I'm in a dirty bastard mood.

It was two hours later before she got home.

"God damn it Jake, when you do it up you go for it big. Did you know that she was one of the store owners?"

"Shit no, I don't even know their names, not even their first names. Hope I didn't screw things up for you. There's only the one lady that seen us come in together."

"Yeah, I talked to her. She was giggling the whole time, but she swore to never tell anyone we were together. Plus between several of us, we think that we got all the videos off all of the cell phones. Except one, the husband picked what he thought was a good one and e-mailed it to his home computer. He had to have one, strange couple. Boy, she sure turned out to be a looker didn't she?"

"Yeah, but I guess I really screwed it up. You're not going to fuck my brains out tonight are you?"

"God Jake, I got so fucking horny watching you do that, if you don't take me upstairs and fuck me. You'll get raped right here on the couch!"

SWEET.

12