Dirty Books Lead To Dirty Thoughts

Story Info
Mom finds son's book collection.
943 words
4.04
271k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scanner
Scanner
84 Followers

Brian slowly stroked his 7" cock as he sat on the edge of his bed and looked at one of his favorite magazines.

He enjoyed pleasuring himself even though he got his fair share of pussy at college.

He casually caressed his shaft and watched a drop of pre-cum form at the tip. He wasn't worried for fear of interruption, even though he lived in the basement of his parents home. His mom and dad gave him free reign and the basement was more like an apartment than anything else.

The only time his mom came down here was to clean up once a week and his dad never came down more than once a month when he was in for his off week from traveling.

As he neared his climax he began to talk to himself saying "Yea that's it. Oh yea take it all in your mouth." Imagining that some girl was kneeling before him he stands and aims his rigid member at the floor.

Jerking hard one last time he feels the wonderful rush of cum shoot out of his cock and stream onto the floor. He pumps his meat several times and watches as the last of his cum puddles at his bare feet.

Swiping his finger across the sensitive head of his cock he brings a drop of cum to his mouth and tastes it. "Not bad." He says. "Sure would taste better dripping from a well used cunt though."

At that statement a sound comes from the stairs and he throws the covers over his magazines. Brian quickly steps over to the chair with his shorts and t-shirt across it and throws them on.

His mother knocks on his door. "Brian I need to get your laundry." His mother, Beth, cries through the door.

Brian strides to and opens the door. "Yea mom sorry I was just getting up. I think Lee was wanting me to come over and help him work on his car this morning." Brian slides by her and grabs his billfold and keys from the coffee table in the downstairs den.

Beth looks at her son "Boy some things got you going this morning. You look like you've just come from a workout."

"Yea I got up and did some exercises to get me going this morning. Trying to stay in shape." He says patting his stomach and hoping the bulge leaning to the left of his shorts is not to apparent.

"Well be sure you grab a bite before you leave or take some fruit with you." His mom says as she notices him turn to leave. Her eyes see what any woman would notice, a nice sized lump in her sons shorts.

Beth chides herself for even thinking about such things as her sons penis. She wanders around the large bedroom picking up clothes she thinks should be in the laundry basket she carries.

She sets the basket at the head of the bed and starts to straighten the covers when she notices the sheet catching on something underneath.

As she steps further down the side of the bed her bare foot encounters something sticky and wet on the floor.

Beth reaches under the covers and pulls out a magazine like sheds never seen before.

She stares at the open pages as scenes of young men and mature women fucking and sucking fill her eyes. She feels a flush come across her and a warmth start to build in her crotch.

She sits on the edge of the bed and reaching down touches her foot. She brings her fingers to her nose and sniff. Well no wonder Brian was worked up this morning. This would explain the bulge in my sons shorts also, she thinks.

Suddenly and without thinking she puts her finger to her mouth and tastes. My god, she thinks, what are you doing. But it tastes good and salty and makes her crotch heat up another notch.

Beth reaches the sticky hand down and pulls her sundress up onto her thighs. She reaches under and begins to massage her wet cunt.

As she looks from page to page her pace quickens, alternating between frigging her cunt hole and rubbing her enraged clit.

Beth sees women her age or older being serviced by hard young cocks and try as she might her mind starts forming a picture of her son jacking off while looking at these same pictures.

Beth sees him sitting right here and jerking his cock. The skin sliding up and down under his grasp. His hairy balls tightening and then his cockhead spewing cum.

Beth cries out as she rams three fingers into her spasming cunt "OH Brian yes...OH GOD yes Brian cum for your momma. OOOOOOHHHHH."

After a minute or two of basking in her best orgasm in years she begins to think of how nasty she has just been.

She thinks of how wrong what she has done is and stands quickly, as if the bed itself might burn her for her actions.

Beth folds the magazine and turns to slip it back under the covers when she sees the title. The words shock and excite her at the same time. She reads them aloud without knowing it "Hot Cock for Momma."

She sees below the picture on the front are the words "For sons who want to get back in it."

Slowly that little itch returns to her crotch and she thinks "Oh lord he wants to fuck his mother." But the nastiness of that thought only serves to push her cunt button a little more.

Next...Dirty thoughts lead to dirty looks.

Scanner
Scanner
84 Followers