Dirty Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantal and I lay beside each other, facing each other and softly caressing and kissing. Soon a couple of the candles burnt out, and the sweat on our bodies began to chill us. So we got dressed and left the Lover's Cave to the next set of sweethearts. However, I can assure you that no high school couple could reach the passion that Chantal and I reached in that hot, small, dark cave.

Chapter 7: The Last Night

It was Thursday night and my last night in town. On Wednesday night, Chantal and I had talked after making love in the cave. I told her that because it was my last night in town, I wanted to take her out someplace nice. It was a thank you for being so kind to me, and introducing me to such exotic delights.

"How do you feel about dancing?" she asked.

"I left my club clothes at home, but I can probably find a pair of black pants and a black t-shirt that would do the job."

"Great," Chantal said, "because there is a new club I have heard about that I have been dying to try."

And so on Thursday night I went back to my hotel room after work and got ready to go out clubbing. I picked Chantal up at the bungalow at 9 o'clock and we headed to the club. Chantal was wearing a tight black dress and high heels. Her shoulder-length brunette hair was teased up and her lips were painted a bright red.

"Please place is called 'The G Spot.' It is out in an industrial area, but it's the latest rage, apparently." The club was out in the middle of nowhere. But it was surrounded by cars and already had a line up outside. "Don't worry," Chantal said. "One of the doormen here used to work at the hotel. He'll let us skip the line up."

We walked to the front of the line. The line was filled with all the beautiful people – statuesque blond models and ruggedly handsome men. I felt a little underdressed and a little ugly. As I was examining the line and feeling inadequate, Chantal was talking to one of the doormen. She grabbed my arm and pulled me over.

"Alan, this is Phil." I extended my hand and we shock. Phil was big, probably about six foot 2, and his biceps were about as big as my head. He had shaved off all his hair, giving him a nasty appearance. Chantal and Phil chatted for a couple of minutes, and then Phil pulled back the velvet rope and let us enter 'The G Spot.'

The club was a large, empty room. The walls were painted bright red and flashing lights of all colours lit up the floor. The music was unrecognisable to me – just drums and synthesisers. But the crowd seemed to love it and moved maniacally on the dance floor. Chantal and I wandered over the bar and ordered a drink. We stood at the bar and attempted to talk for a moment, but determined that with the music so loud that was a pointless exercise. Chantal pointed out at the dance floor and I nodded.

It had been a while since I had danced at anything except a wedding. And certainly there wasn't anyone out on the floor doing the chicken dance. Some people grooved off in their own little worlds. There were a few large groups of people that danced in circles. And then there were a number of couples and triples out on the floor, bumping and grinding each other like dogs in heat. As I stood there taking in the scene, Chantal stood in front of me and started grinding her ass back into my crotch. My cock immediately responded by getting hard. I grabbed Chantal's hip with my right hand, put my left hand on Chantal's back and started grinding her right back.

Chantal's ass pressed against me. I swivelled my hips until my cock was positioned between her ass cheeks, and then I started pumping up and down. I thought back to Rebecca's story about getting fucked on the dance floor, and wondered if Chantal was wearing any underwear. But the dance floor was a little too empty to provide any cover for that, so I kept my pants done up, and instead continued to hump Chantal's ass through my pants and her dress.

I closed my eyes and listened for the beat, moving my hips up and down with each pulse of the bass drum. Chantal swayed her ass from side to side, bouncing my hard penis around like a pinball. It was only 9:30, and already I was ready to leave the club and fuck. But the club was open until 2pm! I didn't think I would be able to make it through a whole evening of this.

A pair of hands grabbed my hips, and I felt someone press up against my ass. I heard a feminine voice "do you mind if I join in?" The body belonging to the hands and the voice then moved around until they were standing in front of Chantal. There stood a 5 foot 6 inch tall blond. She was thin with average breasts, but one of the prettiest faces that I have ever seen. She leaned over and whispered something in Chantal's ear. Chantal nodded, and the blond sandwiched Chantal so that I was facing Chantal's back and the blond was face-to-face with Chantal. Chantal grabbed my hand that was placed on her hip, and placed it on the blond's ass.

Chantal leaned back. "Pull her closer to me!" she said above the roar of the music. I firmly grabbed the blond's ass and pulled her in tight, sandwiching Chantal between us. The blond was at first surprised and stopped dancing, but then the surprise washed off her face and she started grinding.

"What's your name?" I called over Chantal's shoulder.

"Lucy!" the blond responded back.

Chantal brushed Lucy's blond hair back around her ears. "You are very pretty Lucy," she said. Lucy blushed and mumbled a thank you. Chantal's hips were pressing forward into Lucy's crotch and Chantal's hands worked there way down from Lucy's face towards her breasts.

Lucy looked confused, but let Chantal rub her breasts through her top. Chantal looked at Lucy, and then gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Lucy seemed uneasy. "I am not sure about this. I just wanted to dance. I am not a lesbian," she said weakly, but didn't move away or make any motion to remove Chantal's hands from her breasts. Chantal moved in and kissed Lucy again, this time more deeply. Lucy closed her eyes, and started kissing Lucy back. Soon the two women were making out furiously on the dance floor. I pulled away from Chantal's back and moved over to the side to get a better view. My cock was hard in my pants and jutting out obviously now, but I didn't care. What a great show I was getting!

Lucy's hands roamed up and down Chantal's back. Chantal moved her hands off Lucy's breasts and gripped her ass with both hands. Chantal pulled Lucy towards her. Lucy broke off the kiss.

"I feel something," Lucy said. "Underneath your dress. I can feel something pressing against me."

"Remember how you said you weren't a lesbian?" Chantal asked. "Well, I have good news for you. I am not really a woman. So if you want to fuck me, you won't really be involved in a lesbian act." Chantal smiled, almost laughing at the joke.

"I don't understand," said Lucy, confusion filling her voice. "You're a guy?"

"No," Chantal responded, still caressing Lucy's ass and grinding their hips together. "I am a shemale. I am a woman with a cock."

The abruptness of Chantal's statement made Lucy jump for a moment. But then she seemed to settle. Lucy raised her hand and stroked Chantal's chin. "This is incredible. I don't know what to think. I am turned on, but also confused. I don't know if I am attracted to you as a man or a woman. This is so strange."

Chantal placed her hand on Lucy's breast. "Go with what your heart tells you. Don't try and overanalyse. If you want to fuck me, then fuck me."

Lucy giggled nervously. "I think I do."

Chantal smiled. "Good. Let's get out of here then." So Lucy, Chantal and I left 'The G Spot' after only being there for half an hour, all of us turned on and ready to get down to business.

I got in the front seat of my rental, and Chantal and Lucy got in the back. They started making out, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Luckily the industrial area that the club was in was deserted at nights, because I was so busy watching the two of them in my rear view mirror that I ran 3 stop signs and nearly hit a telephone pole.

"Take off you clothes," Chantal said, and Lucy obliged. Soon Lucy was stripped down to her birthday suit. Her breasts were firm with large nipples. Her public area was covered with light coloured hair. Chantal placed her hands between Lucy's legs, and rubbed her. Lucy opened her legs to give Chantal better access to her pussy. Chantal fingered Lucy's clit with her thumb and used her first to fingers to penetrate Lucy. Chantal leaned in and started sucking on Lucy's breasts as she continued to finger fuck the young blond. I nearly swerved off the road into a ditch, and decided that I need to concentrate on my driving.

The next time I glanced back, Chantal had moved her head down between Lucy's legs, and was sucking and tonguing Lucy's pussy. Lucy's hands were on top of Chantal's head, pushing it up and down. My cock was about to explode out of my pants. I decided it was best to stare straight ahead at the road until we arrived at Chantal's.

Once we got to Chantal's we quickly moved inside. In Chantal's bedroom I took a chair at the foot of the bed while Chantal and Lucy lay down. Chantal continued to eat Lucy, moving her tongue in and out of Lucy's pussy, and lapping at Lucy's clit. Chantal grabbed Lucy's clit between her teeth and twisted it slightly. This caused Lucy to buck wildly, pushing her crotch up against Chantal's face. Chantal licked furiously as Lucy's hands came down and started to stroke her clit. Lucy moaned with pleasure, and had an orgasm that lasted almost 30 seconds.

As Lucy rested on the bed, Chantal got up and slipped out of her dress. She hadn't been wearing any underwear, and as soon as her dress was off her cock was standing straight out. Lucy looked with wonder at Chantal, this beautiful tanned woman with large breasts and a full cock. "Go ahead," Chantal told Lucy. "Touch it. It's real."

Lucy sat up in the bed and ran her fingers up and down the shaft of Chantal's cock. Chantal put her hand on Lucy's head, and guided it towards her cock. Lucy opened her mouth and swallowed Chantal's penis. Lucy worked back and forth on the shaft with her mouth while her hands masturbated her wet pussy. I had to undo my pants to relieve the pressure that was building.

I sat on the chair and stroke my cock as I watched Lucy bring Chantal to orgasm. Lucy pulled away from Chantal's cock as it unloaded, and Lucy's face was soon covered with Chantal's come. Chantal sat down beside Lucy and started licking the come off Lucy's face. I moaned as the pressure built inside me.

"Looks like everyone has come except Alan," Chantal said, moving to the end of the bed and pulling me off the chair. "Let's help him out." Chantal and Lucy started tag teaming my cock, each taking a few sucks before releasing it and letting the other one take over. After a few minutes of this, Chantal moved down and started licking my balls while Lucy continued to work on my shaft. In no time I exploded, raining cum all over Lucy's face and my stomach and chest.

We rested and drank a couple of glasses of wine while we learned about Lucy. Lucy was a student at the local university, taking a biology degree. She was only 21, and didn't really have a clear picture of what she wanted to do with her life. We told her not to worry, that those things have a tendency of making themselves clear in time. Chantal told her an abridged version of her life story, and I concluded with a quick overview of the highlights of my previously boring life. After a couple of glasses of wine, the conversation turned to sex.

"So," Chantal said. "I bet you have never done anything like this before."

"Not even close," Lucy replied. "I have never been with more than 1 person before, and the most adventurous that ever got was doing it doggie style."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Chantal asked.

"Not right now. I used to have a guy I was going out with, but he graduated last year and moved to New York. We decided that it would be best to split up instead of trying to carry on a long distance relationship."

"So, what are your fantasies?"

"Oh. Nothing." Lucy replied, her face reddening.

"Come on," Chantal said, pulling herself closer to Lucy. "Us girls always have secret fantasies that we want to fulfil. What are yours? Doing it with another girl? Having a gang-bang with the basketball team? Fucking a goat?"

Lucy's face was bright red. "Oh god, not anything with animals! But I have dreamed about having more than one guy at once. You know, one guy fucking me regular. And the other guy..." Lucy paused.

"The other guy doing what?" Chant asked.

"...the other guy... entering me... in back." Lucy bowed her head down.

"Oh," Chantal said, looking intrigued. "Have you ever had it? In back?"

"Once, yes. But not with a man. With a dildo. My roommate, she's a bit wilder than I am. Anyway, she was out of town a couple of weeks ago, and I noticed that the door to her room was open. So I went to shut it, and then I noticed that there was a dildo sitting on her bed. Right there, out in the open. And I thought about my fantasy, and wondered what it would be like. So I tried it, with the dildo."

Chantal smiled and moved closer, rubbing her hand up and down Lucy's side. "And what did you think?"

"It hurt a bit. At first. But then it was okay."

"Do you want to try your fantasy for real? With Alan and I?"

Lucy didn't say anything for a minute, and then she rolled over onto her stomach and got up on all fours. Chantal climbed underneath Lucy, and Lucy lowered herself onto Chantal's cock. I grabbed a tube of KY off the dresser and started slathering my cock with it. I watched as Lucy pumped slowly up and down on Chantal's cock, and stared intently at her asshole, open and waiting for me to enter. After greasing up my cock, I took a dab of KY and put it around Lucy's asshole. Then, repeating what Nicole had done to me the night before, I enter Lucy. First with one finger, than two, and finally, when I felt that she was relaxed and ready for me, my cock.

Lucy moaned, and I asked her if it was alright. "Better than alright," she responded, and pushed back onto my shaft. I started pumping in and out, and I could feel Chantal pumping up and down underneath me. Lucy started breathing faster, and pushed back against me and down against with Chantal with more force. "Fuck me harder and faster!" she commanded. And we obeyed. Soon I was pumping in and out of Lucy's asshole with speed.

Chantal started to moan, "oh God, yes. I am close. I am close." She pumped faster, and let out a long breath followed by a serious of short breaths as she came inside Lucy's pussy. I started pumping harder, and within 30 seconds I to was ready to come.

"I am going to come," I announced.

"I want your come in my ass!" Lucy screamed. And so I obliged her. I pressed hard against her and my load shot deep into her. After the last drop was exhausted, I pulled out and lay down beside Chantal. Lucy, come seeping from her pussy and ass lay down on the other side of Chantal. And we fell asleep.

That was my last night in town. The next day I got up, drove Lucy to her dorm and then headed for the hotel. I dropped off Chantal and went up to my room to pack. I went down to the front desk and walked up to Chantal, standing there in her green business suit. I put my key card on the counter.

"Checking out?" she asked.

"Sadly, yes." I replied. I couldn't believe how close I felt to Chantal after only a week of knowing her, and I was going to miss her terribly. "I don't suppose you want to quit this job and fly away with me?"

"Alan, I would love to. But I have a life here. I am starting school in January, and all my friends are here. And you don't know that you really want me in your life. What we shared this week was fantastic, but we can't build a serious relationship based purely on the passion that we experienced this week.

"We need to take it easy for a while, digest what occurred. We can keep in touch by phone, and we can visit each other once and a while. But we shouldn't rush anything. For all you know, you may not even be interested in a woman like me for a full time relationship. I may just be a fling, and temporary passion that you had inside you that you needed to exorcise.

"Go home, don't overanalyse it, and call me. Maybe later in our lives we will hook up again, this time for good. Until that day, I had a great time this week. And I would love to see you again. And so would my roommates. Don't be a stranger."

And with that I signed my room bill and headed out the door. Where my new experience with Chantal, Rebecca and Nicole is going to lead, I don't know. But I am sure going to experiment to find out. There is a whole new world of woman out there for me to date now, and I want to find out if the qualities that they have are the qualities that I am looking for in a mate.

Until that day, it figures to be one hell of a great ride!