Dirty Cabbie: Kson

Story Info
Japanese content creator/streamer enjoys a hot ride overseas.
7.1k words
4
1.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the content creators, companies, streamers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Kson Onair, Vshojo or any other content creator or similar.

Starring: Kson [Kson Onair -- Content creator/streamer and Vtuber (Vshojo)]

Dirty Cabbie: Kson

An erotic fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

London, England. April 2023

"Alright then... Looks like a cute little Asian bird..." Graham said as he slowed down the classic, black taxi cab he was driving to pull up on the side of the road. "Bet she might be game for a laugh..." He chuckled in his thick English accent as he parked up and rolled down the window. "Hey there, love. Needin' a ride?" He said, casting a brief look over the dark-haired woman wearing a pair of stylish glasses.

"Hell yeah! These goddamn Apps keep cancelling my orders to get one!" Kson said, and although half-Japanese her fluent English allowed the clear accent of her half-American side to be clear. A content creator and streamer, although also known for making videos while shown as an animated Vtuber avatar along with her real self. Dressed in a tracksuit of black with a trio of white stripes down the arms and pants legs of a certain brand she's known to love, with a black T-shirt underneath with colourful anime logos on the front.

"You can never go wrong with a good old cab, love! Hop on it, darlin'." He offered as she put her phone away into a pocket and opened up the side door, moving into the nicely spacious back of the cab. "Where too, darlin'? You here sight-seein'?" He assumed as she closed the door and got into the back seats.

"Yeah! Well, I am now!" She said with a laugh as the taxi started up. "I'm here on business! Now I've been getting in some sightseeing while I'm over here. All that tourism stuff, you know? The food around here ain't as bad as they say!" She joked.

"Glad to hear it, darlin'! But I could tell you weren't from around here, love. One gorgeous little accent you've got there." Graham said, already turning on the charm like this was something out of a certain themed series online involving women stepping into a 'fake' version of this cab.

"That's that good old Georgia girl genes I've got!" Kson proudly said. "Best of both worlds! American thighs and Japanese looks!" She added with a laugh.

"Too right! Lookin' real nice from where I'm sittin'." He stated the obvious even as he kept his eyes on the road. "You had the look of bein' a right game bird the moment I locked eyes onto 'ya!"

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" She questioned, folding her arms but still smiling.

"Well, you know... When in Rome, do as the Romans do... When in London? 'Av a bit of fun while you're away from home!" He shamelessly said, and already (since she hadn't even said where they should head to) he was heading towards a regular, quiet spot where he'd take some tea breaks and other stops. "And if it's some sightseein' you're in for, love? I could give you somethin' real special to look at... Somethin' you'll really remember if you catch my drift!" The tone of his words made it pretty obvious what he was getting on at.

"Oh yeah? You got some fucking guts, just picking me off the streets and hitting on me like that!" Kson pointed out but didn't sound offended. "You got some big balls, motherfucker!"

"Balls ain't the only thing that's big that I'm packin'!" He countered with a smirk. "Tell ya what love... Since I've been makin' some good fares today, how about a little offer? You let a Dirty Cabbie like me get my end away with you? And this ride's on the house. A full five-finger discount as they say and I'll even drop you off at your hotel or wherever afterwards. How's that sound?"

"I don't think you know who you're messing with here, motherfucker..." Kson brushed her hair back, and her words didn't just mean the fact that he hadn't even asked for her name -- real or her online handle -- while she didn't know his. But surprisingly, she sat up and slipped the jacket of her attire off her arms. "But a free ride? I ain't gonna turn that down! Even if it sounds like I might have to work a little bit to earn it!" She said, accepting the lewd proposal.

"I've got a real keen eye for birds... Especially ones who are right up for a shaggin', no strings attached!" He quite rightly bragged, turning a corner as he rounded into an industrial area. Pulling up between a warehouse and a parked shipping container and from the tire marks on the dusty ground, he'd already stopped off here today at this quiet spot before in the day. But merely for a boring tea break instead of the promise of some action.

"Let's fucking get to it then!" Kson dared, staying seated as she watched the man turn off the engine and unbuckle. Moving out from the front seat as he walked around, joining her in the back as he closed the side door behind him. "Let's see what you've got!" She said, despite the offer having been made to her as she wanted to see if his confidence to flirt with her was just a bluff.

"Right to it? A lass after me own heart you are!" He joked as he sat down on the back seats as she shifted to the side. Wasting no time in loosening his belt and shifting down the jeans he had on along with his boxers.

"Oh fuck!!" Her eyes went wide behind her glasses. Being more than pleasantly surprised at the sight of the fat, long white cock that the Englishman was packing. Already hardening a bit as she moved down to get onto the floor but not in a simple kneeling position. Tapping into her Vtuber side's infamous pose to squat down as she reached up, gripping his dick.

"Well worth takin' the chance on an old perv' like me... Right, love?" He grinned as he watched her stroke his length, getting him quickly hard and seeing just from the position she was in that this was going to be fun. Having no clue what this gorgeous woman does for a living and only caring that some hot action was soon coming his way, and hers as well.

"Fuck yeah! This is the biggest fucking dick I've fucking seen in months! I'm gonna make this a fucking trip to remember!" She said with another gorgeous laugh. But soon put actions to work rather than words as she guided that fat rod between her slim and soft lips. Already making the lucky cabbie moan as she eased down. A groan let out around his prick as she stretched around his thickness. A sight hot enough with a fat cock in her mouth but even nicer with her eyes staring up through the glasses she had on. Lifting upward slowly to reach the head, briefly pulling off just to tease with a flick of her tongue against the tip while her hand stroked the length. Soon diving back in, sealing her lips around him with a nice tightness as she started to properly bob along him.

"Mmmmm! Definitely think I judged you bang to rights, love! Mmmmm!" The man said, sat back as he stared down with a smile and watched her stunning features slide up and down along his pole. Her long dark hair swayed already as she got into the motion. Pumping along his shaft with a slow and steady pace as she savoured getting to enjoy a big dick that was a lot longer and thicker than what she was used to back in Japan. "Mmmmm! Always the birds you don't expect... Ahhhhh... That turn out to be the most game ones! Mmmmm!" His filthy brand of compliments certainly fit the moment as she raised and lowered her head with nice smoothness. A sure sign that this wasn't the first time the streamer and content creator has wrapped those soft lips around a dick before. Having fun with it herself not just by those muffled moans let out around his tool, but the sight of hard nipples already poking through her top as she sucked this man off.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm... Shhhrrrlllkkk... Mmmmmmphhh!!" Smiling for a moment around his dick as she narrowed her eyes, before going back to work blowing him as she sank her mouth that extra bit deeper along him. Putting her famously foul mouth to an even hotter use as she slurped away and got her saliva dripping down his shaft. Showing little issue with blowing a man she not only doesn't even know but didn't bother to learn the name of -- and he didn't even ask for hers, online or real. "Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmm! Mmmmmphhh..." Groaning sexily around his fat dick as she pumped away with her warm and wet oral hole. Not even missing a beat when she lifted a hand to brush some of her hair back as it fell out of place, before adjusting her stylish glasses so the Asian beauty could keep staring up while she sucked on this big white dick. All while keeping herself in a naughty, squatting position that allowed her head to lean in and get in deep as she sucked him off.

"Ahhhhh... Keep at it, darlin'! Mmmmm! That's some... Mmmmm! Right crackin' stuff! Mmmmm!" He stated the obvious as he moaned out and took this steamy blowjob in the back of his cab. Showing off some skill in his own right as he handled having his dick nice and deep inside her soothing mouth. Taking a dose of head that would easily finish off a regular guy, a fan of Vtubers or otherwise, in half the time before this point. "Mmmmm... Blimey, love! You been a bit starved of the good stuff for a while? Mmmmm! I know the flights across to your neck of the woods are long and all... Mmmm! Feels like you're makin' up for a year of lost bloody time! Tryin'... Mmmm! Tryin' to slurp my soldier right off!" He stated between moans, and with a big grin that showed he didn't mind one bit about her eager, deep sucks. She just kept at it, making a nice mess over his length as the spit dripped

down to his base and finally unwrapped her fingers from him. No need to keep the grip when her mouth is plunging ever deeper along him to show off skill more expected of a JAV starlet than a video game streamer.

"Mmmmm! MMMMMMPPPHHH!! HHHHHRRRRKKK!!" Perhaps a little too into this as her eyes widened behind the stylish eyewear she had on. Pushing her mouth down further than she planned as the fat crown of his member smacked into the back of her wet mouth. A lusty choke escaped her as she pulled briefly back, but just to slap her tongue against his tip as she took in some air. "Mother fucker!! Oh yeah! Gonna fucking choke on this big fucking dick!!" She grinned, just going with it as she almost rammed her mouth back along him. Making the guy sitting in front of her have to grip the seating from the unexpected, but very welcome, increase of pace as she went from mere cock sucking to close to a self-face fucking onto his rod. Choking away each time she pushed down and drove in to stuff her mouth full more than she's perhaps ever had before in her life.

"Geez, love! MMMM! You tryin' to give yourself a bleedin' headache there? FUCK! MMMM..." He didn't have any plans to stop her from enjoying herself as she showed off her mouth was good for a lot more than just playful cursing and being bilingual. Pumping up and down as she made his dick vanish between those soft lips as they now fought to keep pressed thanks to her sinful gagging. The chokes helped to get her saliva dripping down his meaty size, leaving a mess not just over his crotch but falling onto the back seats of the cab they were using for this. "MMMMM... Got a fuckin' mouth there that could suck the metal off a set of hub cabs! MMMM! FUCK..." He groaned as he stared down. Not even noticing his head nodding along as he followed the path of her bobs along him. His cock though stayed nice and hard for her so there wasn't any risk of an early finish from this dose of fantastic oral.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! SHHHHRRRKKK... MMMMMPHHH..." Saliva drooled off her chin as she plunged onto that length. So caught up in enjoying the sensations of her mouth being filled up to a limit rarely tested before that she didn't even waste time distracting herself by brushing back strands of hair across her glasses. Slurping away as she let out a fresh gag when she pushed down onto his size. "HHHHRRRRKK... MMMMMMPPHHH! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" The eyes of the half-American, half-Japanese stunner went wide again as she managed to more than impress herself with how much dick she could handle. Keeping the squat held while both hands gripped his knees for support and not just to stay in position. Able to plant her lips down into his skin for a few seconds. More spit smeared onto his large ballsack from the rubbing before she had to pull off. A loud, and not even remotely shamed, gasp left her before she spat down onto the head. Another quick round of slapping her tongue against the tip as she grinned up and took in some air to recover.

"You sure you didn't declare that mouth of yours at Customs when you entered the country?" Graham said with a grin as he looked down at her. "A set of lips like that are bloody lethal weapons!"

"Lethal? I'm that good, huh?" Kson smirked as she sat back. "If you think my fucking mouth is like that? Wait until you try the rest of me!" She said with a hint of it being more of a challenge than just an invitation. Especially as she reached down and began to pull her top up and over her head.

"I think it'd be downright ungentlemanly of me if I declined such a kind offer..." He wisely played along but was more interested in seeing her nicely sized and rounded tits in a comfy bra as she dropped her top to the floor. "Got to show a visitor to our fair Isles some classic, British hospitality after all!"

"Oh yeah?" She teased, continuing to undress as she eased her jeans down. Showing off those nice thick thighs and rounded backside. The panties she had on not even matching the bra. An indication that she hadn't planned on fucking today, let alone in the back of someone's taxi cab. "Well, I'm here to FUCK! And you'd better be ready for this girl to ride the fucking SHIT out of that big fucking dick!" She grinned as she barely let him get a look at her shaved pussy as she hauled the panties off too, before moving up and climbing onto his lap.

"Not even lettin' me get up? Feel like I should be doin' some of the work here at least..." He let out a hearty chuckle, not complaining at all at her eagerness. Inviting himself to reach around and unclip her bra while she focused on lining up his dick with her entrance. Neither of them stopped to make sure he put on a rubber as she sank and make them both groan out just as her bra was peeled off so he could enjoy the sight of her 'boing boing' right in front of his face. "MMMMM... Nice and bleedin' tight too! MMMMM... They build them real good where you come from! MMMM..." He said, gripping her slim waist as she settled down on his dick. Adjusting to the sensation of her already slick folds being nicely spread by his thickness. Grinding for a moment as he got used to that nice, tight pussy to make him moan just as loud as he'd been stuffed into her mouth moments before.

"Damn right! MMMMM! Gonna put these American thighs to work, mother fucker!!" Another wide smile on that pretty face as the dual-race beauty started moving her body up and down on the lap of this lucky man. Moans echoed around the cab they were in as she began to bounce up and down. Gripping his shoulders for some added support too as she bounced and pumped that already familiar cock (ironic, since neither of them knew the name of the other) into an even needier hole than the oral one she'd filled up before. "MMMMM FUCK!! Oh yeah! MMMMM! Nice and fucking big! MMMMM! Like that, huh?? MMMMM! Tight fucking pussy... Gonna eat the FUCK up of this fat fucking dick!" She moaned out her intent while letting her actions do all the talking for her already. Bouncing with a nice smooth, quick motion that left her tits shaking while her hair swayed behind her. Only lifting a hand briefly to push her glasses back up her nose as she kept the motion going to ensure they both kept their moans nice and loud.

"MMMM! Be my fuckin' guest, love! MMMMM FUCK..." The man taking this hot ride smiled away and let her control the pace again, even though it was his vehicle let alone him being the one who made the indecent proposal that led to this all in the first place. The windows getting streamed up now and the creak of the back suspension was being heard as the taxi rocked thanks to her very eager bounces on his dick. So that if anyone stumbled across the car, they'd easily tell from the outside that there was some action going on in the back seats. "You're more than... MMMM! FUCK... More than welcome to get your end away with me!" He said. Showing off an impressive display himself with how he went from handling some deep oral to now taking a red-hot ride from the Dunwoody, Georgia-born beauty. Sliding his thick white dick deep up into her snug, wet pussy as she coated his inches with some of her juices to replace the layer of saliva already over him.

"MMMM! Gonna work that huge fucking cock real good! MMMM! Yeah!! Nice and fucking deep!!" She kept grinning too, more than thrilled and enjoying herself with not just a cock far bigger than she was used to taking back in Japan, but one that can last and handle what she can bring. Plunging more of those thick inches up into herself as her body finally started to connect with his. A sinful slap rang out around the confined space of the back of this cab to mix with their constant moans as she drove down to stuff herself to the hilt. Still controlling the pace and doing the work here but was more than happy to do so since she already knew this lucky stud could handle it. "MMMMM FUCK!! Filling me the FUCK up!! SHIT!! Gonna need another fucking trip away... MMMMM! To get back to being tight again after this!!" She said, able to laugh sexily before another moan escaped her. Feeling first hand how her love tunnel was being reshaped and very willingly so by her repeated bounces along his shaft. Not letting the fact she'd likely be unable to feel anything close to half this current size inside of her, even a week after she returned home at this rate, stop her from lifting up and down.

"I'm sure I can... AHHHHH! Fuck me!! MMMMM... Cut you a decent rate, love! MMMM! If you ever stop by our lovely nation again..." He smiled up, as a part of him got off on knowing that this was not just a one-time fling but most likely the only chance of nailing the beauty from another land before she departed from his country. Getting a great view of her moaning features and the stylish glasses she still had on. Along with her bouncing tits, shifting in time with that energetic motion she was delivering to give his thickness a stunning ride that would be more expected out of a seasoned porn star than an online variety content creator. "MMMM! A fucking twat this good? MMMMM... I can bloody see why you'd need someone packin' a todger my bleedin' size to satisfy you! MMMMM!" He added. Feeling the squeeze of her inner walls around his vast size as she showcased a clear Size Queen element to her to crave a dick of this length and thickness compared to the smaller pricks she's used to on the other side of the world. A pussy built for action and she was still doing all the work herself here to raise and lower herself. Dropping down onto his lap before easing upward to around the halfway point before driving down with a firm smack into her sudden lover.

"MMMMM! This girl needs some good fucking DICK! MMMM! Thick and long... Big and fucking hard! AHHHHH FUCK... And she needs to be FUCKED!! Fucked fucking hard!!" She grinned again as drops of sweat had now formed on her already stunning features. Pausing down on his crotch

not to take a break, but change the pace as she put those American thighs of hers to good use once again. Rocking back and forth, grinding her half-Japanese snatch down into that thick English cock as even this motion kept them both groaning in approval. "MMMM... Give me some good memories to take home... Stuffing this dirty fucking pussy of mine fucking full!" She sounded like it was another challenge now that she knows how good this man is, without her still even knowing his name and he being clueless about hers -- her online handle or otherwise. The both of them groaned again when she lifted her body up and off his length. A notable sigh escaped her from the already empty feeling between her legs after that stuffing that she'd more than impressively delivered herself to a dick that was still rock hard and ready for more.

12