Dirty Circumstances Ch. 06

Story Info
Being a good hostage.
7.6k words
4.61
13.1k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
254 Followers

Hi loves...are you mad at me? Of course you are! I know there aren't possibly enough ways to apologize to all of you, but I am really sorry. Please forgive me? (insert puppy dog face)

When I started writing on Lit a few years ago, I was roughly in my second year of college and I had some really huge goals set for myself. Fast forward to now, I currently have two Bachelor degrees and a Master's degree all of which I obtained in only 5 years. I really had to hit the books hard and because of that my writing did suffer because of it.

Now I'm back (I promise I am) and my goal is to have Dirty Circumstances and A Week finished before my birthday in September. I'll be posting one chapter each week and if I ever fall behind, you have every right to bombard my email until I come to my senses. (You guys still email me faithfully to this day and I really appreciate you all for your patience and support.)

I'm giving this writing thing some serious effort this go around. Sadly, I will be gravitating away from Lit eventually. (Not before I finish the stories I have started here of course.)

Thanks for reading, and as always rate, message, comment!

Xoxo <3 -- I.M

*

Gianni felt like he was going to be sick. His heart felt like it was going to leap out of his fucking chest and walk right out of the door. He couldn't remember experiencing this feeling of dread before and hated it. He made it to the Chief's house and jumped out of the car. There were a few squad cars already there and a few officers milled about. He ran towards the front door and rushed in. He was greeted with the Chief's wife's tear stained face and the Chief looked like a torn man.

"Chief let's get on this phone call. The sooner we get his demands the sooner we get Leona back."

The Chief nodded and turned towards his wife.

"Honey, please go upstairs. I'll let you know when we hear from Leona."

Barbara nodded and made her way upstairs. The Chief and Gianni made their way to his office where the tech guy from the department had the landline rigged to pinpoint Marcio's location. Gianni dialed the number and everyone sat in bated silence as the phone rang.

"Marcio speaking."

Everyone heard the moan of a woman ring out and Gianni felt an unbelievable rage fill him.

"Marcio! I swear to God if—"

"Calm down little brother. That which you just heard was not the moan of Leona. Although she is in close proximity and I could—"

"Listen here you sick fuck, don't you dare put your hands on my daughter!"

"Ah and that must be the Chief. Hello, as I stated earlier as long as my list of demands are met Leona shall walk out of here with not a single hair on her head harmed."

"What exactly do you want?"

Everyone could hear some shifting.

"Well it is very simple. Nothing too extraneous on your part at all. All I need for you to do is call off your officers on all my shipments and deliveries for a day. Once that day is up Leona will be delivered to you unharmed and I will be gone and out of your hair forever."

The Chief looked over at the tech guy who was typing away on his computer. He looked at the Chief and signaled him to keep Marcio talking.

"What exactly will you be moving through my borders on this day?"

"Too many questions Chief. The less you know the better. Do we have a deal? Yes or no?"

The Chief cut his eyes at the tech guy who shook his head no. They couldn't get a trace on the number. The Chief took a deep breath and felt his anger rising. He wanted to put a bullet in the head of Marcio for crossing the line and touching his little girl.

"We have a deal."

"Great! Now the day I would like is August 4th. I'll have Sam—"

"That's more than a month away! Do you really think you're going to keep Leona that fucking long!?"

"Gianni, you know me as a bargaining man. And that is the only day I have any use for. Either take it or leave it."

Gianni looked over at the Chief who had a pensive look etched across his face.

"And where is my daughter supposed to be for all this time? How will I even know if she's okay?"

There was a pause on the phone. Complete silence fell over the room and Gianni could see the hurt and anger swelling inside of the Chief. He couldn't believe his brother was actually pulling some shit like this. But then again it was in his blood and Gianni had seen him do far worse.

"Well you would have to take my word for it. There is no other way around it. Either you say yes to my stipulations and see Leona in a few weeks after our deal or you say no and you will receive her in pieces, of course it will be after I'm done playing with her."

Gianni felt like he would throw-up. He had to control himself or Leona would be lost to them all. Wheels started to turn in his head as he tried to think of any type of alternative. He knew he had to play ball with his brother and act accordingly.

"Marcio."

"Yes little brother?"

"You understand that asking us to trust you with her for that that length of time is unfathomable. Surely there is some way that we can all agree to your terms but be fair in how the next weeks follow."

There was silence as Marcio contemplated what his brother was saying.

"Fine, I'll do you one better and I know you and the Chief will both enjoy this one."

"Gianni and I are prepared to do anything to get my little girl back."

"First, Gianni must quit the force."

Gianni could feel his anger rearing its ugly head.

"Second, Gianni will be escorted here so that he can see to the well-being of your daughter and relay to you that she is fine."

"And third, and this is solely meant for you Gianni, you work for me now."

The Chief turned pleading eyes onto Gianni. He would agree to anything to see his little girl back in his arms. The terms weren't too crazy because the Chief could easily rehire Gianni once this mess was all over with. Also he was relieved that Gianni would be able to be around his daughter for these next few weeks.

Gianni knew without a doubt that he would say yes. If he could ensure that Leona was safe while being with her then he would do it. He knew his brother wasn't going to make it easy for him and knew that working for his brother entailed a lot of illegal and borderline crazy activities.

"Alright Marcio. Where do you want to meet?"

"Ahh, this should be fun. Just like old times little brother. Follow my instructions and you'll be here in no time."

***

Gianni stood in a pair of briefs and nothing else in front of an empty alley. Marcio made it clear he was to be dropped off alone in an undisclosed location. He was not to have a wire or any tracking devices on him or the deal was off. The Chief and anyone else who knew about what was going on were to continue life as if everything was normal. If they stepped out and alerted other authorities, then the deal was off. Everyone was sitting ducks until August 4th when the big deal took place.

A black van pulled up and out stepped Sam. Gianni wanted badly to knock the smug grin off his face. He walked briskly over to Gianni.

"A little payback."

Sam knocked Gianni out cold and placed a dark bag over his head. Two other men stepped out dragging Gianni to the van and throwing him in.

***

Gianni awoke as Sam was dragging him into an unfamiliar mansion. Must have been another insane purchase his brother made with his illegal money. He was dropped unceremoniously in the foyer right at the feet of Marcio. He looked up and had a strong urge to punch his brother and get rid of that smug look on his face.

"How long has it been since we've seen each other? Three maybe four years?"

"Not long enough. Where is she?"

"Come on Gianni, no hello, how are you? She's fine and asleep I might add. Let's talk."

Gianni stood and cut his eyes at Sam. The first chance he got he was fucking him up. He followed behind Marcio who led him to a small office. He had the decency to have some clothes laid out for Gianni. Gianni dressed not feeling comfortable being damn near naked. He sat down in the chair across from his brother and couldn't help the scowl that decorated his face.

"Drop the frown. I know you may be angry with me but you can't tell me you aren't relieved you get to be here with Leona."

"Don't patronize me Marcio. We both know the little games you like to pull and I'm not here for that. I will adhere to your rules but if you tell me to do anything that hurts Leona or her family I will not do it."

"Brother you know me better than that. I wouldn't dare tell you to hurt the woman you love."

Gianni paused and felt his mouth readying to say what he knew was a lie. Did he love Leona? He knew he cared deeply for her but love seemed like such a strong word.

"No need to deny. I already know what I know. But you do work for me now and anything that I tell you to do I want done. You'll be able to contact the Chief once a day to check in and assure him that his daughter is fine but other than that no phone use unless I tell you otherwise. It's going to be like old times little brother. Getting in trouble and bonding."

Gianni's scowl grew deeper at the smirk Marcio wore. He so badly wanted to say fuck everything and shoot his brother right then and there but he knew it would forfeit Leona's life, the only life he cared about at the moment.

"Whatever you say. I want a room right by Leona's."

"No can do. You see since she is MY guest her room is connected to MY suite."

Gianni's fist tightened and he felt his pulse quickening. If he thought he would leave Leona to his dirty intentions he had another thing coming.

"Then I'm sleeping with her. I don't trust you as far as I can throw your ass and I'm damn sure not about to let you have free access to her."

Marcio's blue eyes turned icy and he stood with a glare slamming both hands down on his desk.

"Let's get this straight. This is my house so we play by my rules. If you don't fucking like it then I will politely escort you the fuck out of here. Do you understand?"

Gianni's temper flared and he could feel the tension thick as syrup in the air. He willed himself to calm down and reminded himself who he was doing this for.

"I understand."

Marcio smiled brightly and straightened up. He went from angry to pleasant in a millisecond. Gianni always thought he was bipolar in how his moods changed so fast.

"Great! Now let me show you to where you will be sleeping."

Gianni followed him up the stairs and to a room. The room was nicely decorated in deep burgundy colors and included a personal bathroom, huge closet, and a nice balcony that overlooked a lake out back.

"As you can see, I've given you one of the nicer rooms. You can come and go as you please since I trust you won't try to escape with Leona being on the line. Get some rest because you have a busy day ahead of you."

He closed the door with a bang and Gianni couldn't help pacing. He wouldn't feel like himself until he saw that Leona was okay and kicking. He sat down on the bed and did some breathing exercises while counting to ten. He knew he had to play by Marcio's rules so if he had to stay his ass in this room until morning so be it. He sighed and looked at the clock. It was already four in the morning and he decided to get some rest for tomorrow.

***

Leona woke to the pleasant sound of birds chirping. She yawned and stretched. When she finally opened her eyes realization of the night's events came crashing back into her. She jumped up and ran to the door trying her luck to see if it would budge. After trying and failing several times she finally noticed a little note left on a tray on a nightstand near the bed. She walked over and snatched the note off the tray.

Get showered and dressed dear. You have a long day ahead of you. --Marcio

She couldn't help the snarl that escaped her throat and she politely tore the note to pieces and threw it into the air like confetti. She marched towards the bathroom and was surprised to see an outfit for her on the sink. She wouldn't dream of wearing it out in public. The dress was short and she could tell would stop right under her ass. The sides were gone and it was also backless so the only thing holding it up was a thin piece of string that would go around her neck like a bathing suit. She rolled her eyes and was just about to try ripping into the dress when her eyes caught another note.

Please just put it on. You seem like the disobedient type and I will parade you around in your birthday suit if you don't comply. --Marcio

"Fucking asshole!"

She took a quick shower and dressed. As she predicted the dress felt like a second skin. It was too tight, too short, and she felt like she was being put on display like a sex doll.

She saw a pair of stilettos on the floor next to the door. She rolled her eyes and picked them up tossing them into the nearest closet. As if on cue she stepped out of the bathroom and saw Sam step in.

"Breakfast time."

He smiled and she instantly didn't like him. She wanted to dig her nails through his eyeballs at the way he looked her up and down like she was a hot fudge sundae on a hot summer day. She followed behind him as he made his way downstairs. She surveyed the house as he walked her to what she assumed was the dining room. The house was huge and lavish. Art decorated every wall and corner and she would say that Marcio had good taste if she hadn't wanted to see him set on fire. As they neared she could hear a few hushed voices and once they entered, the room fell silent.

The first person she saw was Marcio seated at the head of the table as if he was a king. His eyes ate her up and she crossed her arms in front of her to try to hide a little of her body. She glanced around the room and saw three other men with the same hungry looks. Her eyes finally landed on another pair of icy blues and she couldn't believe who she was looking at.

"Gianni?"

Gianni's face was set in a hard frown as he stared daggers into Marcio. She couldn't contain her radiant smile at the prospect of Gianni being here to save her. She started to make her way over to him but was stopped immediately.

"Ah ah ah, Leona sweetheart you don't sit there. You sit here."

He pointed to a seat next to him and Leona glanced at Gianni who still avoided looking at her. Everything was tense in the room for a moment and wanting to keep the peace Leona made her way over to the chair Marcio pointed to. Once she sat down he ran a hand down her curly hair and she could hear a swear come from Gianni.

"I know it's a shock to see Gianni here but he's here to serve me as a condition of getting you back home safe and sound. I gave him strict orders not to talk to you so don't think he's ignoring you Leona. How was your night?"

"Terrible."

"Oh don't worry. It'll get better."

Leona glared at him and turned her eyes back on Gianni. It was amazing sitting between the two brothers who favored each other so much. Gianni looked delicious in his black slacks and black buttoned down shirt. She felt warmth beginning to pool in her and looked away shyly. She couldn't believe she was on the verge of possibly being murdered or worse and the only thing on her mind was fucking Gianni!

The table was still tensely silent as servants began bringing in an assortment of breakfast foods from sausages and biscuits to waffles and oatmeal. Leona's eyes widened at the amount of food for the measly seven people at the table. Marcio began filling his plate and soon everyone followed. Leona hadn't eaten since the day before and found herself starving. She might have been a hostage but she would be damned if she starved to death. She scooped a generous amount of eggs onto her plate. She added a croissant and a bowl of fruits and she was good to go.

Once everyone was mostly done eating, she noticed silence befell the table again. Gianni looked so uncomfortable it was ridiculous. She wanted to go over and hug him badly.

"Well everyone, anything on anyone's chest. It's honesty time. How are we all feeling? Gianni, how about you go first."

Gianni looked over at Marcio and Leona could see the anger in his eyes.

"Well since we're being honest with each other, I don't like what the hell she has on. She's not one of your personal sluts to parade around here. She needs real clothes and not pieces of damn cloth that barely cover her ass."

Marcio's smile was bright as his henchmen watched on with looks of discomfort.

"And Leona how does what he said make you feel?"

"I agree, I hate this shit."

Marcio burst out in laughter and Leona glared at him.

"Very well, I'll get you some more....age appropriate clothes. I do forget that you are just a baby."

"I'm not a baby."

"Sure you're not."

Before she could protest some more he abruptly stood and turned her chair facing him. He was suddenly down on his knees and began to lift her legs. She let out a squeak and Gianni was at her side in a second.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Marcio?"

Marcio looked up at him with a Cheshire grin.

"No worries. Just attaching her ankle bracelet. Do you really think I'd let her roam my premises without any form of a tracker on her?"

Leona let out a deep breath not knowing where he was going with his actions. She watched him fish out a small black box that had a thick black band attached to it. He encircled her ankle until it clicked close. Once that was done he patted her thigh and stood gracefully as Gianni watched him with a death glare.

"This has enough voltage to fry your brain if you so much as tinker with it or go too far off my property. That's the only warning you'll get."

***

Gianni watched on in disdain as his brother's henchmen repeatedly punched and slapped at the man currently tied to a chair in the middle of the room. Luckily, he wasn't required to do anything but stand and make sure the guy didn't somehow escape but he felt this was just a way to get him out of the house and away from Leona. He did not trust his brother. Leaving him alone with Leona was the last thing he wanted to do but he had to follow orders to ensure her safety.

The man finally passed out. Sam pushed him into a closet before deciding to make their way back to the mansion. Gianni was always blindfolded and put in the back of a van so that he never knew where they were going. Once back in the house he spotted Leona in the living room on a couch reading a book. He wanted to talk to her, but didn't want his brother to have a reason to fuck with him.

Leona looked up and saw Gianni watching her before he made his way upstairs. Leona tip-toed out of the living room and peeked around the corner watching him go up the stairs. She knew that Marcio had left about twenty minutes ago and probably would not be popping up any time soon. She made her way up the stairs quietly and turned down the hall she saw Gianni take. She heard a door close as soon as she turned and made her way towards it.

She tried the doorknob and was glad it wasn't locked. She stepped in and closed the door fast behind her. Gianni was midway through pulling his shirt off and froze when he saw Leona in the same skimpy dress from this morning. It irritated him to no end.

"What are you doing Leona?"

"I'm tired of not being able to talk to you."

"Marcio's rules. Now leave before we both get in trouble."

"But I've missed you. Haven't you missed me?"

He watched Leona put on her signature puppy dog face and a swear dropped from his lips as he hurried and grabbed her pulling her into a bear hug. Before he knew it his lips were connecting with hers and he had her pressed hard against the door. Her hand snaked into his hair pulling him harder against her. She let out a moan that sent a thrill straight to his dick before he snapped out of it.

May_I
May_I
254 Followers