Dirty Cop

Story Info
A dirty cop gets what's coming to him.
1k words
2.96
79.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew better than to speed on the San Diego Freeway, but the weekend in Tijuana had left her spent and she wanted to get back to Los Angeles before sundown. So she turned up the radio in her shiny red BMW and floored it. It was a sunny afternoon on a Sunday, and the freeway was fairly empty, save for a few trucks and mini-vans. Everything was great until she saw the lights in her rear-view mirror.

The California Highway Patrol officer pulled his motorcycle up to the side of her car, as she slowed down. He peered down at the attractive blonde and pointed to the next exit. "Follow me," he said, adding "and don't try to lose me!"

She wasn't sure what to make of the strange officer, but as he pulled in front of her she somehow knew it would be a bad idea to ignore his command. She followed him off the freeway onto a quiet road bordered by a lake. He continued slowly, then turned right just past a grove of pine trees. The dust flew up as they continued on a dirt road for about a hundred feet, and then he came to a stop.

She stopped right behind his motorcycle, and waited silently as he made his way to her side. She noticed that he was not holding the customary ticket book, and he had a strange look on his face. Sweat began to drip down her face, as he leaned on her door and looked down at her. "What is your name?" he asked.

"Rebecca Porter," she replied. "Do you want my license?" she asked. He didn't answer right away, and then he straightened up and told her to get out of the car.

"What's going on?" asked Rebecca, but he quickly slapped her before she could finish her question. Her sunglasses flew off and the shock turned into excruciating fear as Rebecca realized that this man was probably sick, and her life was now in the balance.

He grabbed her long hair and literally pulled her out of her seat and then threw her onto the dirt road. The pain jarred her and she rolled a few times before coming to a stop. He was upon her in a flash and just as quickly he began to tear away her summer dress.

"I'm going to fuck the hell out of you," he screamed, and she believed him. Her tears were flowing even as she tried to think of some way to get out of this mess. He was now on top of her, and he was forcing her legs apart, even as he held her down with one hand, and tore away at her underpants with his other hand. She tried to look away from his face, and prepared herself for the inevitable. Then things took a turn for the better, or so she hoped.

A highway construction worker had seen the officer and the young lady pull onto the dirt road, and on a hunch he had decided to follow them, after first pulling over just as the grove of trees began. He had hidden his truck and walked the 100 feet or so to where the brutal cop was attacking Rebecca. The worker had the presence of mind to bring a shovel with him -- just in case.

Rebecca saw him coming, even as the cop had freed his cock and finally forced it into her with a sickening shove. She screamed, which made him laugh, but the construction worker caught up to them in mid-cackle. His shovel came down upon the top of the cop's head stopping the laughter and spraying blood upon poor Rebecca. She quickly pushed her attacker off of her, and rolled off to the side.

"My name is Alan," said her rescuer, even as he warily eyed the now-unconscious officer. "I'm sorry I didn't get here quicker -- I didn't want that bastard to hear me coming," he added.

"Is he dead?" asked Rebecca.

"No, I don't think so," replied Alan.

She barely let him finish his sentence, before grabbing him and pulling him close for a fierce tongue-probing kiss. For some reason, the brutal attack had left her feeling incredibly horny. She led the shocked construction worker to her convertible and climbed into the back seat. "Please fuck me Alan," she uttered, as she bent over and offered him her sweet ass.

Alan though for a moment, and then his hand unzipped his jeans and he speared her with his suddenly throbbing cock. He reached below her with his left hand and fingered her clit as she groaned and pushed back with her ass. After several thrusts they were both coming. And then they heard the cop as he stirred and began to awaken.

"Come on Alan," said Rebecca, "let's punish the asshole." With that, they climbed back out of the car and Rebecca picked up the shovel. "Don't kill him," said Alan, but then he saw what she was really up to. Rebecca bent down and took the cop's handcuffs from his belt. She cuffed the jerk, and pulled his pants down. It took some doing, but Rebecca managed to stick the handle of the shovel up the cop's ass, after first applying some hand lotion that she retrieved from her purse. The cop came to and screamed. Rebecca smiled and hit him on the back of the head with the butt of his own revolver. Alan then helped her drag the cop over to the trees, where they left him. They wheeled his motorcycle over and Alan helped her disable it.

Then they got in her car and she drove Alan back to his work truck. They kissed passionately and Alan gave her his number. Rebecca put on a jacket that Alan lent her, and she drove away. Alan waited for her to get back onto the freeway before going back to get his shovel. The cop was awake again. "Hey," said the officer, "let me go!"

Alan looked down at him and thought for a moment. Then he kicked the cop's front teeth in with his booted foot. The cop passed out again and Alan walked away, even as he wiped the handle of the shovel with a work rag. No use wasting a good shovel he thought.