Dirty Cop And The School Girl

Story Info
Dirty cop picks up a school girl and creates a pain slut
2.1k words
3.94
130.1k
97

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutnut
smutnut
165 Followers

I'm a cop. I wouldn't say I'm a good cop, but I used to try and do my best, really I did. I have this weakness, probably always had it and that weakness is pussy. I just love pussy, all pussy, black pussy, white pussy, yellow pussy and even ass pussy. I love pussy too much. I love it to death. When I get the urge, it's like when Dr. Bruce Banner turns into The Incredible Hulk, or that other doctor, Jekyll, turns into Mr. Hyde. Normally they are nice guys just trying to get through the day and do their jobs, but then all of a sudden – Wham! That's what it's like when I get a boner.

I can still remember the first time I ever acted upon my urge. I had just dropped off my partner and was on my way home when I spotted this little meaty piece of paradise. There she was walking down the street, barefoot with cut off denim short shorts trying to contain those wiggling ass cheeks and this super wide neck low cut tiny t-shirt being held up by the points of her nipples, one shoulder out bare naked with a titty and her midriff both trying to follow.

When I pulled up beside her, she had just finished giving the middle finger to a carload of guys who had just raced by yelling some crude remarks to her.

"That wasn't very nice."

"They started it."

"Haven't you ever heard about two wrongs not making a right?"

She cocked her pretty little stupid head and looked at me blank faced. She was stoned out of her mind. Red glassy eyes tried to focus on me through heavy eyelids. She had a pair of puffy pouty blow job lips I knew would wrap perfectly around my cock.

"Smoking a little weed today, honey?"

"No." She shook her head and tugged her shirt up enough to cover her mouth and hide her breath. She exposed her belly button piercing, a cute little heart that matched the piercings in her ears. I couldn't see it yet, but I was certain she would have a tongue piercing too and probably know how to use it.

"Why don't you climb in the car, honey?"

"I didn't do anything." She looked about to cry.

"Now, now, honey, it's just for your own protection. You look pretty stoned. We'll just go somewhere and talk. I'm not going to arrest you."

"Promise?"

I didn't answer, or even nod. As if a cop's promise meant anything. But she was going to luck out as far as my arresting her went because the only thing this cop was interested in was beneath her scant clothing. I drove us to a clearing in the woods and we actually did talk for a while. She told me how she was nineteen but still in high school because she had failed a couple of times. She hadn't given up hope though and thought she could still get her diploma – bless her heart.

"Maybe high school just isn't your thing," I suggested. "I'll bet you have lots of skills they don't teach girls like you in high school."

"What do you mean?"

I smiled at her.

"Oh." She turned completely red. I could almost feel the heat of shame radiating off her flesh.

"See? You're not dumb."

She smiled shyly and looked around nervously.

"You have a boyfriend."

"Sort of."

"What's 'sort of' mean?"

"Well, he's my boyfriend when he wants something, but when I want something, he's never around."

"What does he usually want when he's around?"

She looked at me and her face turned as red as when I brought up her after school skills.

"Guys are such pigs," I said. "I'll bet you want completely different things when it's your turn with the wants."

She shrugged. "Not always," she said. Then she covered her mouth embarrassingly. "I can't believe I just said that."

"That's okay, baby, but I am going to have to frisk you now."

"Frisk me?"

"Yeah, baby. I need to make sure you know how to hide your stash properly. Not all cops are nice guys like me. They could bust a pretty little thing like you for being so stoned. You could end up with a criminal record. Then all these years you're investing into high school will be for nothing."

She thought about that for a second. "Okay, I guess..."

"Should I cuff you first?"

"Is that how you usually do it?"

"Usually I cuff a suspect and check them out real good from head to toe without missing a spot. Should I do that to you?"

Her face turned beat red again. "I guess so. If that's how you usually do it."

"You better turn around and put your hands behind your back."

She turned around in the seat and put her hands behind her back. She watched over her shoulder as I cuffed her.

"Eyes forward." I told her. I loved the way she obeyed orders. You didn't find girls like that these days. Most of them loved to give orders, but wouldn't follow an order if the fate of mankind depended on it – stubborn bitches.

I patted down her arms, her legs, her sides from her armpits down... This wasn't the way to normally pat down a suspect of course, but I wasn't actually trying to search her for anything dangerous. I went back under her armpits and lifted her shirt up above her waist and rubbed the flesh of her belly playing with her belly button piercing a little. Every time she tried to look back at me, I barked, "eyes forward" and she would spin her head around forward. Her eyes darted around trying to find some place to rest. I finally let my hands ride up inside her tiny little t-shirt. Her breasts fit inside my hands perfectly and I squeezed them and ran my thumbs over her sensitive nipples. I felt them become hard and erect and she closed her eyes and sighed.

'Horny little nymph,' I couldn't help thinking. I squeezed, pinched and twisted her hard sensitive nipples until she cried out.

"Owe!"

"Sorry, baby," I whispered in her ear, but I wasn't sorry at all. I twisted and pinched her nipples between thumbs and forefingers again and again until she cried out again and again started sobbing. I leaned around her so I could lick her face and taste her tears. I put my mouth over hers and forced my tongue inside. She pulled away and told me I was hurting her. She looked so sweet and young and innocent there was only one thing I could say.

"You'll get used to it, honey."

"I don't want to get used to it; it hurts."

"We all have to do things we don't want to do in life," I told her. "Now stick your head out the window so I can get these shorts off of you!"

"What?!"

"You heard me." I picked her up by the hips and shoved her forward. She flew out the passenger side window, thighs stopping her from flying out all the way and landing on the ground. I gave her ass a hard slap that made her yelp. Then I reached around unfastened and unzipped her shorts and yanked them down.

"You dirty little bitch!" She wasn't wearing any panties. "Only sluts run around town without their panties." I began slapping the shit out of her bare naked ass!

"Please, please!" She cried out and sobbed. "I'll wear them from now on."

"Never," I told her. "Not unless that's all you're wearing."

"But you just said..." She was so confused, but not as confused as I was. I could do anything I wanted to or with this girl but I had no idea what I wanted.

"Never mind what I said," I slapped her ass hard again. I kept slapping it until my hand was burning. I felt her ass with my other hand and it nearly burnt the flesh. I heard her sobbing. Despite her tears, she was dripping wet. I pushed my fingers through her thighs from behind and ran them over her slit. My fingertips splashed around in the little puddle formed between her pussy lips. I ignored her cries of pain and her moans of pleasure. It was my pleasure I was concerned with. If she got some out of this as well that was purely incidental.

"Does your boyfriend fuck you in your ass?"

"What?"

"You heard me!" I slapped her ass hard.

"No."

"No, what?"

"No, Sir?"

"No, stupid," I laughed and slapped her ass. "Does your boyfriend fuck you up your ass?"

"No, I already told you he doesn't."

"No, my boyfriend doesn't fuck me up the ass..." I said to her the way I wanted the stupid whore to repeat it back to me and as an afterthought I tossed in a "...Sir."

"No, Sir. My boyfriend doesn't fuck me up my ass, Sir." She screamed out through sobs.

I stuck my thumb in my mouth and sucked on it. Then I pushed it forward into her asshole and heard her cry out. Next I shoved a couple of fingers from the same hand up into her soaking wet pussy. One in the stink and two in the pink, I think I recalled a dyke telling me once. She dripped all over my hand and down my arm while continuing to cry and even humped back on my hand while I finger fucked her pussy and thumb fucked her asshole at the same time. She was a pile of contradictions, head wanting one thing but body needed something else.

"Stay just like this," I told her as I hopped out of the driver's side of the vehicle and moved around to her side to open the passenger door. I pulled her along with the opening door leaving her bent over and through the open window. I shoved my thumb back into her asshole and my fingers back up into her sloppy pussy and worked both until I heard her pussy making squishy sounds and her ass was humping back against my hand. With my free hand I unfastened and removed my utility belt and holster and tossed it on the front seat of my squad car. I unfastened my pants belt buckle with the full intention of unfastening and unzipping my pants, but the feel of the belt turned on a light bulb over my head. I slipped my belt through my pants loop and whipped it over her sweat, shapely tender ass. I began cracking the leather strapping over her flesh again and again until red welt marks appeared. She screamed and sobbed but never stopped humping my hand once even though I was simply holding it there nice and steady.

I was hard as a rock now and tossed my whipping belt on the front seat of the car next to my utility belt, unfastened and unzipped my pants and dropped them. I shoved my hard cock into her waiting wanting sloppy pussy like a Spartan spearing a Persian and began fucking her for all I was worth. The squishy sloppy sounds were so loud that they almost canceled out her moaning and groaning.

Her cunt was wet and warm and pretty damn tight for a slut I knew had to have seen more than a few cocks, even if not in the way she was meeting this one, but it was her asshole that I really wanted. I pulled out of her pussy and shoved it right up her tight ass. She screamed out a grunt and then started moaning again. I reached around and pinched and pulled on her clit the way I had earlier worked on her nipples. Her cum ran down my forearm. I felt my cock twitch and I began shooting jets of sperm up into her asshole. I pulled out of her, moved around to her front, grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked up. When her mouth opened I shoved my filthy dirty cock right inside.

"Clean me, slut!" She did, getting me hard enough to once more fuck her tight asshole. When I came this second time I used her short shorts to wipe my cock clean. Then I removed her handcuffs and asked her if we were good. We were. She just wanted one more thing from me.

"Can we cuddle?" she wanted to know.

Goddamn it, I couldn't help thinking! Why is there always a catch with a good piece of pussy?

smutnut
smutnut
165 Followers