Dirty Dancing Ch. 01

Story Info
Dirty Dancing in a Paris Club.
778 words
4.29
15.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long photo shoot but so much fun with Robyn, my partner in crime on the fetish scene... let's go out dancing tonight I know a great club she said a glint in her eye.

Meet me in the bar in an hour and wear something dirty she laughed as she left the room.

A night out with Robyn is always eventful so as I got in the shower I was feeling excited. As the hot water cascaded over my body my hands began to stroke my erect nipples making me gasp, a jolt of pleasure travelling to my clit as I felt my orgasm building quickly. My thumb found my clit rubbing firmly as I pushed two fingers inside me, feeling my muscles tighten as my fingers worked. A flick to my nipple ring sent me over the edge and my orgasm washed over me...

Feeling refreshed I quickly dried off, towel dried my hair deciding to leave it wild, minimal make up as the club will be hot, pulling on a crop top and a pair of denim shorts over some white lace pants I'm ready. Slipping on some spike heels I grab my phone on the way out the door.

Walking in to the bar I see Robyn surrounded by admirers at the bar she looks stunning in a tight mini dress her cleavage on full view and her legs encased in thigh high boots. Her dark hair pulled up in to a high pony tail she looked simply delicious. I stand still for just a moment taking in the sight before she turns and notices me watching.

As she moves she commands the room, people stepping back to let her through, she throws her arm across my shoulders saying let's have some fun baby girl...

When we arrive at the club, it's already buzzing with people dancing, we grab a drink standing watching for a while. The club is dimly lit, a sultry sexy atmosphere like a glorious building orgasm just there on the edge. Robyn grabs my hand pulling me on to the dance floor laughing and as we start to dance I spot you standing at the bar, your eyes never leaving us as we dance together.

The music shifts and a slower number comes on, Robyn moves behind me and pulls me back into her, hands on my hips moving us together in time to the music. I can feel my pulse quicken as she starts to kiss my neck, my head thrown back on her shoulder. I can feel her fingers brushing across my nipples a small moan escaping from my lips, the tension in the club heightening all of our senses.

As the number comes to an end we break to grab a drink and I notice you're still there I'm sure I recognise you but can't think where from. I whisper to Robyn that you're watching as we head back to the floor.

Everywhere we look couples are dancing erotically in time to the music. I pull Robyn in to me and kiss her before turning her round with her back to me. I look across making eye contact with you and start to move Robyn's gorgeous body against mine running my hands over her full breasts, her nipples hardening under my touch. As she starts to squirm a little I hold her still I want you to see. My hand starts to work her dress up my hand tickling her tanned thigh as it moves closer to her panties. Her breathing is heavier now she knows where I'm heading, the atmosphere in the club is electric as I reveal the material of her panties.

I see you take a sharp intake of breath but you don't look away and I smile. My fingers now lightly brushing across her panties I can already feel her arousal and as I slip my fingers under the material and push my fingers inside her, I whisper to Robyn that she's about to cum right there on the dance floor. As my thumb finds her clit I start to move her faster against my fingers, her moans of lust lost to the noise of the club. I'm watching you and see your hand stroking your cock straining against your trousers as you watch me pleasure Robyn on the dance floor. As the tempo of the music increases I feel Robyn begin to shudder and as she starts to cum I smile directly at you....

As we head past you to the bar, I stop move close to your ear and whisper, "outside 30 minutes - use the fire door."