Dirty Dancing Ch. 02

Story Info
More Dirty Dancing in a Paris club.
778 words
4.62
9.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn and I head to the bar and as we wait to be served her arm is draped across my shoulders and her mouth is breathing warm air on my neck. Without warning her hand drops behind me giving a firm pinch to my arse making me yelp and jump. That's for being dirty on the dance floor Antonia she laughs, my turn next but not here let's go outside.

Drinks forgotten we head for the side door of the club, Robyn's arm still draped across my shoulders guiding me towards the exit, I briefly wonder if you will consider the offer I made earlier but right now all I can think about is Robyn and what's about to happen..

The side door led us outside to a dimly lit alley, the wall to the club on one side and a line of low containers on the other.

We move a little further in to the alley away from the door and Robyn moves me against the wall of the club, I can feel the music from inside throbbing through the walls as Robyn starts to kiss me, one arm holding mine above my head. Her mouth tastes of gin and her perfume is intoxicating. Her tongue snaking in to my mouth owning it, her teeth grazing my lip, her mouth moving to my neck I groan as she pushes her body against mine. I can feel her nipples hardening against mine as she whispers in my ear "what to do with dirty girls Antonia"

As she continues to kiss and bite gently on my neck, her other hand begins to stroke my nipple through my crop top, frustratingly slow in circles, pausing briefly to pinch before returning to stroking. She starts to push up my top exposing my bare breasts to the night air, the cold making them stiffen more and I gasp as her hand releases my arms and her head moves lower to take my nipple in her mouth. Her tongue is swirling my stiff nubs one then the other as she pushes my breasts together. Sucking and biting gently on them making me squirm and push towards her, my hand wrapped in her hair.

I pull her up and start to kiss her again my hands now free to roam her beautiful body, my hand on the back of her thigh lifting her dress up to reach her arse, kneading it as I pull her in closer to me. Her hand has opened the button and zip of my shorts and she pushes her hand inside reaching my clit she starts to push on it making me cry out. As my hand moves down from her arse I can still feel her damp from her earlier orgasm on the dance floor and I begin to massage her pussy over her panties, enjoying the way her body moves against mine.

It's at this time that I suddenly become aware of you, standing slightly closer to the side door, I can smell the scent of your tobacco and you make no secret the fact you are there as you lean against the wall watching.

Robyn's thumb is drumming on my clit and I can't think straight, I know I am close and so does she, but our clothes and position are limiting us. As if reading my mind without breaking our embrace Robyn moves me across to the low containers, pushing me down on to my back she pulls off my shorts and panties and spreads my legs wide. Lifting her skirt around her waist she squats down and starts to lick my pussy, long firm strokes across the length before darting her tongue inside me. She moves my leg across her shoulder giving her better access to my pussy and starts to tongue me harder, I am gasping and moaning now not caring who may hear as I feel my orgasm start to build. As her tongue probes my pussy her fingers expertly pinch and rub my clit and as my orgasm takes hold she pushes a finger deep in my bottom.

As my orgasm subsides, Robyn still gently stroking my pussy I catch a glimpse of you out of the corner of my eye, I can see you are wanking your cock watching us and I turn my head to you and smile. As I sit up pulling her up to me I wrap my legs around her pulling her in to me, kissing her passionately tasting my juices on her face and mouth. I move my lips to her ear and whisper, our watcher is excited should we let him join in...