Dirty Dancing Ch. 03

Story Info
Final Part of Dirty Dancing.
830 words
4.39
7.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn giggles and whispers "does Antonia want to get her pussy fucked" as she pinches my arse fiercely making me jump and yelp, yes I breathe already excited again by her continued stroking of my sensitive pussy.

I turn Robyn around and push her down over the containers, her breasts pushed in to the cold container and her beautiful arse tipped up I begin to push my fingers inside her pussy not giving her any time to breathe as I work her furiously, three fingers disappearing effortlessly in to her wet pussy, my thumb grazing her clit on each outward movement. Her breathing is rapid but I won't let up as she writhes and moans across the container. I turn briefly to look at you and as I do I bend forward, spreading my legs wide smiling at you I bite my lip waiting to see if you will take the invite.

My gaze moves back to Robyn still thrashing on the containers as I work her pussy and clit. She looks so wanton dress all messed up, breasts spilling from the top unbuttoned and hair beginning to come loose from her pony tail. I yank my fingers from her pussy and replace them with my mouth filling her pussy with my tongue still working her clit with my thumb. My hands gripping her hips firmly not letting her move away or have any respite from my tongue and thumb.

Suddenly I feel you, hand running across my upturned arse, fingers beginning to move down between my legs testing my wetness with probing fingers, I groan as I feel you penetrate me and wiggle my bottom. A firm smack brings me back in to line and I feel your cock at the entrance to my pussy. I try to move back on to you all the time keeping my tongue working at Robyn's now soaked pussy but you aren't in any hurry, teasing just at the entrance while you watch Robyn getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

Just as Robyn starts to shake and moan and her orgasm hits you enter me in one long stroke pushing my tongue deeper in to Robyn's pussy, one hand on my hip the other keeping me pushed down in to Robyn's pussy you start to fuck me. Your cock feels so good stretching me open as you move in and out slowly building the intensity with each stroke. As Robyn recovers she slides down under me and starts to suck on my nipples, I can see her squatting legs wide her pussy swollen from her recent orgasm and I cant contain the impending orgasm building in the pit of my belly. You are fucking me harder and faster, Robyn still clamped on my nipples and as I reach back and pinch my clit I cum in wild abandon filled with throbbing cock.

As I start to come down, you still fucking me, Robyn whispers in my ear "shall we give our friend a treat" giggling I pull away from you leaving you standing there in the alley your cock proud and covered in my juices. We take a hand each and move you so your bottom is against the containers but you are still standing. We both squat down in front of you, me holding your shaft firmly as Robyn runs her tongue from your balls to the tip. My juices mixed with your pre cum are now in Robyn's mouth and she turns to me to kiss, sharing while I continue to wank your cock.

You take a sharp intake of breath as you watch us kiss and your cock grows harder in my hand. Turning back I take you in my mouth sucking you in deep as Robyn works her tongue round your balls, your legs are beginning to tremble as I build the pressure of my sucking. As Robyn comes up from your balls I pass her your cock from my mouth and she starts to suck on you. Passing you back and forth between our mouths you begin to groan grabbing our hair pushing your cock in to our mouths in turn. Our spit making you wet and slippery and the head of your cock sensitive. We look up at you as your cock goes from mouth to mouth and we know you are close to cumming. As your cock slides in to my mouth I feel you begin to jerk and spasm and pull away in time for you to cum all over mine and Robyn's face, dribbling down our chins on to our breasts.

As you lean back to recover, Robyn and I clean each other up with our tongues, kissing and touching as we do.

As its nearly time for the club to close we hurriedly pull on our clothes, each giving you a quick kiss on the lips before disappearing in to the night leaving you there on the container in the dark alley...