Dirty Deeds Ch. 07

Story Info
Sylvanas and Clea are visited by Baine Bloodhoof.
2k words
4.5
18.3k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers

Dark Ranger Clea made her way towards the Undercity's throne room, the clicking of her heels echoing throughout the walls of the eerie capital. As her Dark Lady had predicted, the Tauren leader, Baine Bloodhoof, had indeed made the pilgrimage to Undercity. However the undead Elf's heels weren't the only noises echoing throughout the gloomy sewer-city.

Clea forced a reassuring smile and a nervous giggle as she glanced behind her at Baine and his troop of Tauren guards. Apparently the painful screams of a very unfortunate man was enough to pry their eyes off of the Dark Ranger's leather-cladden ass. Despite their large stature and no doubt veteran status, they looked worried and perhaps even scared. Clea genuinely chuckled as she turned her head forward again, this time putting on a show for the Tauren and sashaying her hips as she walked. It wasn't unusual for foreigners to be ignorantly scared of the Forsaken and the Undercity - though she had to admit, it wasn't all due to ignorance.

The party entered the throne room just in time to see Lady Sylvanas enter from a side room. Her bright red eyes immediately locked onto them, and she began to walk towards them, her hips swaying in a similar fashion as Clea's. It was difficult for the Tauren to see anything but her bright red eyes from their position due to the darkness, but it seemed as if she was adjusting her leggings and armor as she walked up to them. The Tauren were allowed a better look at their hostess as she sauntered into the light a few feet in front of them.

Her body was small, yet elevated by heels which all Dark Rangers seemed to wear. Despite being undead her skin was a delicious looking and unblemished blueberry-blue. She had retained the athletic form she had while living, her exposed stomach was toned, while her arms and legs clearly belonged to that of an experienced ranger. Yet the features the Tauren lingered most on were her childbearing hips, which, as they themselves mused, would unfortunately not be put to use, as well as her beasts which rivaled those of a healthy Tauren woman and were largely unobstructed from vision for those who desired a peek. Her figure was undeniably impressive, and the Tauren were sure that no race whether from Azeroth or Draenor would disagree.

The Dark Lady leaned to the right, left hand resting against her hip as she in turn quickly sized the bull men up. She was disappointed to find that they were all clad in heavy armor. Never-the-less, Sylvanas looked a particularly young bodyguard in the eye and winked at him, her tongue shooting out to lick her lips.

"Fine looking group of men you've got." She spoke loudly and with a smirk gracing her beautiful face. A face which many of said men wished to paint white.

"Only the best," Baine replied, quickly brushing off her comment. "I assume that you read my letter and know the nature of my visit." The Tauren leader shifted slightly.

"Yes,yes, to 'reaffirm the relationship between our peoples and reclassify certain agreements involving the protection of certain Tauren footholds and persons around Azeroth by my Dark Rangers.' I have been waiting to discuss things with you." Sylvanas smirked again before muttering something and turning around. The torch lights flicked on, allowing the Tauren to get a good look at her ass while she erotically strolled towards her throne.

"Come, let us bolster our relationship." She sat down on her throne and watched as Baine approached her. Clea was already leading his bodyguard's into another room.

Lady Sylvanas leaned forward in her throne. "I've done a lot of negotiating in the past couple of months. I hope you don't disappoint." A small grin began to form on her lips. "Show me what you have to offer."

It did not take long for Baine to strip himself of his armor and undergarments. The Dark Lady was greeted with a very large and delicious spotted Tauren cock which dangled merely a few inches from her hungry looking face.

"I hope it suits you, or at least fits in you," he rumbled.

"I am sure a big strong warrior such as yourself will have no problem making it fit if such a problem arises," she mused, reaching a hand out to grasp ahold of his balls and lift them, admiring their weight.

"I will do so, even if it means snapping you in two. I'm sure your physicians would simply sew you back up." Despite his words Baine stood in place, respectfully allowing the undead Elf woman to do as she pleased.

Sylvanas had already wrapped her plump purple lips around the head of the Tauren's cock when he said this. She suckled on him and teased his urethra with her tongue, slurping down all of the precum which escaped the Tauren's shaft. After she was done sucking on his tip, she tucked her head beneath his cock so that it was resting against the side of her face and began working on the balls she was admiring earlier. She kissed them and licked them all over before sucking them into her mouth and coating them even further in her saliva. When she was finished she finally removed her leather armor and leaned back in her throne.

"Come dislocate my jaw with your cock," she said with a mischievous grin before opening her mouth wide and staring at him expectedly.

Baine merely grunted before positioning himself so that his cock could easily slide down her throat and do exactly as she had asked. With both legs on either side of her throne, one hand on his cock and the other in Sylvanas' hair, he guided his cock into her mouth and didn't stop until it had disappeared completely inside of her. The Dark Lady was as still as an unrisen corpse in her throne while Baine face fucked her. Her red eyes gazed into his with amusement, never once looking away from his. Some saliva and precum messily found it's way out of her mouth around the cock stretching her lips and jaw. This was almost certainly a first for the Tauren Chieftain. There was no way she would be able to take his entire length down her throat if she wasn't undead.

Sylvanas could feel the force of the Tauren's thrusts against her face, as well as the throne shaking slightly. With every thrust he would grind his crotch against her face, as if to make sure every inch was in her mouth. She had to admit, she thoroughly enjoyed the earthly and uniquely 'Tauren' taste of his cock.

She soon found out that she also enjoyed the taste of the Tauren Chieftain's semen. Baine's cock erupted in her throat and shot it's sticky contents into her belly. He pulled out of her mouth, relaxing the bulge in her throat before shooting another thick, salty load onto her blue face. Sylvanas moaned and licked whatever cum landed in range of her tongue, eyes still locked on Baine's.

"Think you've got a couple more loads left in that sack of yours, big guy?" Lady Sylvanas bent over her throne as she said this, hands grasping the armrests on her throne. Baine didn't even bother answering. He speared her pussy with one thrust, knocking her forward and eliciting a gasp from both faction leaders. He gripped the cheeks of her blueberry ass as he began to pound into her, the sound of his hips slapping into her ass and their moans echoing in the chamber. Sylvanas lowered her head and watched the Tauren's balls sway as he stretched her cunt and rammed into her womb. Being undead had it's benefits she thought, before yelping due to a hard thrust and slap onto her ass. She bit her lip and continued to fixate her eyes on the furry ballsack readying to squirt it's load into her. She hadn't been stretched like this in a very long time and she was enjoying it immensely.

Baine stared at the pussy he was hammering his cock into, he could tell that it was nearly stretched to it's limit and that she was genuinely enjoying his ministrations. The Tauren grunted and gripped her ass, fascinated with the color of her body. She didn't even seem undead, but rather like that of some alien race like the Draenei. He grunted one more time before hilting himself inside her and emptying his balls within her blue cunt. He grabbed her ass tightly as he came, vaguely hearing her moaning loadly as she came as well.

"One more hole," the Dark Lady said eagerly.

Baine nodded and repositioned the two so that Sylvanas' chest ground into the back of the throne before guiding his fat cock past her lightly colored rosebud. Sylvanas moaned from the point of entry until the Tauren's cock was hilted inside of her asshole. He grabbed ahold of her hair with one hand before beginning his assault on her ass. The size and weight difference was extremely disproportionate, and the Dark Lady soon found herself being roughly pounded into the back of her throne, though she didn't mind so long as the cock invading her ass continued to pleasure her. She shivered and groaned, panting like a Darkhound. Not only was her ass being torn up on the inside, but the cheeks of her ass were being rocked forward with every thrust. This was how Sylvanas liked to be fucked, deep and rough.

"Fuck me harder, bull. I can't quite feel your cock in my ass." The Dark Lady grunted as she said this. It was definitely a lie.

Baine did his best to oblige her. The Tauren rammed his cock into the undead elf as fast and hard as he possibly could, struggling not to lose his grasp on her as he gripped the cheeks of her ass with both hands. Her rear had turned almost completely purple by this point and he was amazed that her little ass managed to take this much abuse. He had never even hilted himself inside of a Tauren.

Lady Sylvanas was moaning almost non-stop by this point, and it didn't take much longer to drive her over the edge. She shrieked and came as Baine's hips came smashing into her rear end, her whole body tensing up for a brief moment as she squirted out onto the throne. It was at this moment that the back of the throne broke in half and she laid stomach first over the broken throne. Baine continued to hammer his cock into the Dark Lady's ass despite the throne breaking due to his heavy thrusts. He soon came as well though, this time depositing his third load deep within the bowels of Sylvanas' ass. He gave her a few more thrusts, causing her to grunt, before pulling out. He smacked her ass twice before stumbling back, exhausted.

"I'd bill you for this if you didn't please me so." Sylvanas stood up, legs shaking a bit and face still coated in Tauren cum. "Clea should be done entertaining your men. You may leave now."

Baine grunted and left from where he came. He was soon followed by Clea who was in a similar, albeit stickier situation as the undead Queen.

"Satisfied?" Clea asked, eyeballing the destroyed throne. Cum coated her face as well.

"Almost as good as his father Cairne," Sylvanas stated, rubbing her ass.

"I didn't know you knew Cairne Bloodhoof."

"Well enough to be Baine's mother if my ovaries still worked.

"And you took care of Garwal?" Clea recalled the screams from earlier. She sounded a bit disappointed.

Sylvanas nodded. "I'm going to need a new pet to entertain me. Perhaps one of those Tauren bodyguards."

"That Pandaren is expected to be here next month or so," Clea said.

"I look forward to his visit. I've never sampled Pandaren before." Lady Sylvanas sat on her broken throne, sticky and a bit sore.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers