Dirty Diana at the Doctors

Story Info
A medical receptionist can't control herself at work.
1.6k words
3.91
47.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late evening at the chiropractor's office, and Diana was itching to get out of there. The sexual tension had been building for weeks between her and the married doctor, and it was all she could do to wait until the moment she hit the front seat of her car before she reached down to her wet, hot pussy and beat her clit into orgasm.

The doctor left one treatment room and came to stand behind her computer chair to look at the name of the next patient. Tall, dark and chiseled, his lean frame leaned over her to scroll down with the mouse and the nearness was overwhelming. She glanced down and saw his generous bulge pressed up against his pants and blushed furiously. He met her eyes and grinned, and then walked away.

It was too much. She ran upstairs to the bathroom to tease out a mini orgasm to keep her sated until her shift was over. She stood against the wall and watched herself in the mirror as she rubbed her clit and pinched her dark nipples. Her long dark hair cascaded over her full 36 DDD breasts. Her nipples were hard as rocks under her unrelenting fingers. She was so close to climax, and released her nipple to thrust three of her fingers in her dripping wet cunt. She bit her lip as a deep moan escaped her, and her pleasure tipped over the edge.

Legs shaking slightly, she pulled her lacy thong back up over her thick thighs and round ass, followed by her tight scrub pants. She took a deep breath and shook out her tousled hair, then applied a fresh coat of lipgloss.

Diana heard the doctor calling her name and quickly opened the door and ran down the stairs. The doctor was standing in the doorway of the treatment room, and he asked her to come in and help him with a patient. He didn't move out of the doorway, so she slowly slid in the room ass first, grazing against the front of his pants while glancing innocently back at him. His grin deepened, and he gave a slight thrust forward as she made her way through. They were both bright eyed and flushed as they turned around to see the patient lying face down on the treatment table.

"Diana, I need your help with Carter today." said the doctor smoothly, as he handed her his clipboard. "We're going to be doing some measurements, so I need you to take notes." He pulled out a measuring tape and asked her to jot down the dimensions of his shoulder to back, hip width, and hip to heel. Diana took a moment to admire again how long and thick the patients legs were- he was at least 6'4 and his legs were like tree trunks. His feet were easily twice the size of her petite size 5's. When he turned over, she stared at his broad chest and flat stomach underneath his fitted under armour shirt.

Diana was usually a professional at work, but there was something about Carter's body that always got her worked up. The doctor began to measure his arms and Diana admired the incredible length and thickness of his smooth, dark fingers. Her pussy began to tingle again as she imagined him sliding those fingers deep in her pussy. If those were his fingers, she could only imagine what a specimen his cock must be.

She tried to focus as the doctor recited numbers, but found herself zoning out to the image of the two men fucking her right on the table. The thought of the two black men dominating her small white body was too much to bear. The doctor had to repeat her name a few times before she snapped out of it and said, "Yes doctor, I'm so sorry. What do you need?" He eyed her for a moment before glancing at the patient Carter and back at her. She flushed again, knowing that her face was completely see through.

"I'd like to you lie on the exam table so I can demonstrate to Carter what I'm seeing in his lower back," said the doctor "and then we'll go ahead with his treatment."

Diana did as requested, lying still while the doctor pointed to a few spots in her lower back. He shifted her right hip upwards with his hand on her pelvic bone to demonstrate the improper tilt of Carters hip, but the nearness of his fingers to her pussy caused a shiver to go through her body. He felt it and tightened his grip, moving his fingers closer to her pulsing cunt. He slid his index finger lightly over the fabric that covered her pussy, while continuing to speak calmly to their patient. As he rubbed back and forth, she began to squirm and grind her pussy down into his fingers. The exam table squeaked but she didn't care, it was all so overwhelming. She ground into his fingers until she came inside her pants, and only then did she notice that the room had gone very quiet.

...

"Umm, I'm so sorry, I'm not feeling very well," mumbled Diana feebly, keeping her head down as she scrambled to sit up. "I think I need to use the washroom." She felt a hand press into her upper back and fell face-first into the treatment table, cutting her lip. The taste of blood filled her mouth and her head spun, but she was aware enough to feel the back seam of her pants rip and the cool air of the room on her bare ass.

"Doctor Easton, what are you doing?!" she shouted, but she felt the wind knocked out of her when a knee dug into her middle back.

A loud SMACK echoed through the room- someone had slapped Diana hard across the ass and she let out a muffled squeak.

"You've been asking for this for a long time, Diana. Just lay still and enjoy it." said the doctor. She tried to protest, but it only earned her another hard smack across her stinging ass.

The hands began to caress her ass after each smack, and soon drifted lower to separate her puffy pussy lips. She inhaled deeply as she felt a wet mouth connect with her cunt, and a long tongue slide between her lips. Two- no, three fingers slid into her pussy to press into her g-spot as the skillful tongue flicked at her engorged clit. Whose hands? Whose tongue? She didn't know.

"We both see the way you look at us when you think we're not paying attention." laughed Carter from behind her, "I think it's time that we give you what you've been looking for."

She squirmed and moaned as she felt an orgasm building inside of her. Despite the stinging in her ass and the momentary fear, Diana felt more turned on than she ever had before. It had only ever been a fantasy, but the two men in the room with her were very ready to make it a reality. She lifted her head enough to speak and growled, "Give me those dicks."

She was quickly turned over and pushed down to her knees. Carter's hard black dick popped out of his open zipper and landed at Diana's eye level. It was beautiful- 10 inches of perfectly smooth chocolate dick, with a big mushroom head, thick as a pop can. Precum dripped from the head onto her waiting tongue, and she shivered with excitement.

The doctor stood beside him, fumbling with his zipper. He pushed his pants straight to the floor and his equally impressive dick escaped his Calvin Kleins. His cock was maybe 9 inches long with a full bush at the base, and only slightly less thick than Carters.

"Jesus." she gasped. They both thrust their dicks even closer to her face and she grasped one in each of her fists. She began pumping them while she sucked on the head of Carter's fat dick. He held the back of her head and thrust his dick farther into her greedy mouth, and she relaxed the muscles of her throat so it could slide straight down. He groaned loudly and pumped in and out of her mouth, eyes rolling back into his head. Diana made eye contact with the doctor as she sucked Carter's dick, and he gave Carter a shove. His dick popped out of Diana's mouth, only to be replaced by the doctors. He wasted no time sliding straight into her wet mouth and down her throat.

"Fuck, yes." he groaned. Tears streamed down her face from suppressing her gag reflex, and she finally leaned back to take a deep breath.

Carter took advantage of the momentary break and pushed her back flat on the table, spread her legs wide, and ripped her shirt open. Her juicy breasts spilled out of the too-tight bra and he pulled it down to maul her nipples with his mouth. Pulling back, he straddled her and took her in one thrust. She let out a yelp and her eyes widened- he couldn't possibly fit into her tiny pussy, but he spread her wide and was base deep before she could say "wait". He propped one hand on the table for balance and used the thumb of his other to grind into her clit. She convulsed as a massive orgasm overtook her. She screamed aloud, but the doctor quickly squatted over her face and went balls deep into her mouth, muffling her. The vibration of her moans around his dick sent shockwaves through the doctors body, and he groaned while he shot a load down her throat.

Carter's climax wasn't far behind. Diana rode the wave of a long, rolling orgasm while Carter thrust several long strokes into her wet pussy, and then he groaned and collapsed on top of her.

Several moments passed before any of them spoke. Carter peeled himself off of Diana's prone body and helped her to her feet.

"So," asked Carter, "Anyone up for round two?"