Dirty Dianna

Story Info
Watching her transform.
763 words
3.73
14k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a real Hottie! The little fedora hat nestled on her auburn hair perfectly completed the look of her pinstriped suit. Her jacket gapped open just enough that it was obvious that it was the only thing covering her breasts...and what breasts they were! Perfect is the only word that comes close to describing them. And that ass! If perfect describes the breasts, I'm not even sure what word to use to describe her ass. That short little skirt barely covering it left little to the imagination. What I'm trying to say is she was completely and totally the sexiest woman on the planet...and she was with ME!

On a whim, we had decided to visit the raunchiest strip club in the area, a kind of anything goes joint, just for kicks. Every head in the place turned our way as we pushed our way to the bar. The music booming, and the sex in the air was as intoxicating as the drinks they were serving, and soon both of us were feeling the effects. She was basking in all the attention, and I was strangely aroused by her confidence and her attention seeking.

We made our way to one of the stripper stages and found seats that were right on the stage. The naked girl dancing there was a smart one, she noticed instantly that the attention was shifting from her to this extremely attractive lady in the fedora and came slithering straight to us. She whispered something in my lady's ear, and before I knew what was happening, she was extending her hand helping my lovely step up onto the stage with her!! WOW I was shocked and delighted! The stripper's hands were deftly unbuttoning her jacket, and in a heartbeat, my beauty was rubbing her perfect tits on those of the dancer's. The entire club seemed to all gasp at the same time, and the crowd went wild! Money started raining on the stage as the two women started really putting on a show!

This crowd was used to seeing good looking women on that stage, but never anyone in the class of my baby. Before the song was over, the little skirt had also hit the floor, and the two girls were really getting into each other. Watching those small hands rubbing my baby's perfect tits was electrifying! They were locked in a passionate kiss as a new song started, and they began slowly sinking to the floor. My heart was racing as I watched them slip into a sixty nine position right in front of me...and about a hundred others! I had never been as aroused as I was at that moment, and somewhat confused. Instead of being furious at her behavior, I was excited and delighted. And my biggest surprise and turn on was yet to come!

When the dancer's turn on stage ended, I helped my naked beauty off the stage, and made room in the crowd to help her get dressed. She had this wicked look on her face and was flushed and disheveled. As I was helping her dress, I couldn't help but slide my fingers across her little pussy and it was dripping! She leaned into my and told me that her new friend had invited us back into the little private area so after having a drink and cooling down a bit, we made our way to the back. Her new friend greeted us and started thanking her for making this a wonderful night. She wanted to show her appreciation and offered us a free private dance! She showed us to the little booth with a single chair in it, and instructed my baby to strip and have a seat. Both girls wasted no time in shedding their clothes and resuming the sixty nine from earlier, only this time it wasn't pretend! And I got to play too!

Thus began our adventure into the wilder side of life. We soon joined a couples club where my baby got to show off her stuff on many Saturday nights. I had the pleasure of watching her dance nude in a cage, eating her pussy with a crowd watching, and dancing with her naked body on the dance floor. She loved to show it, and everyone including me loved watch her. Her once inhibited nature sure changed in one night, she discovered her wilder side, and I surely benefited.

The years have passed by and she of course went her own way, but this old man still has his memories of his Dirty Dianna.