Dirty Dozen Ch. 01: Candice Swanepoel

Story Info
Candice lets a photographer take her ass.
2k words
4.07
20.7k
31

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
65 Followers

After years of struggling to make it as a professional fashion photographer, I'd finally made it. My work had been recognised by someone at Victoria's Secret and I had been given a three-year contract. My annual wage was now beyond my wildest dreams, and would be topped up by shoot fees which would exceed what I used to make in a year. I was told I should also expect a huge increase in attention from other outlets, allowing me to pursue vanity work.

There would be plenty of time for that later. For the time being, I was focused on preparing for my first shoot for VS. They were flying me out to the Bahamas to take photos of Candice Swanepoel, the South African Angel. I tried to think of creative ways that I could photograph Candice to best effect.

I arrived a couple of days before Candice and her team, who would help with her make-up and wardrobe. I made myself at home in the spacious beach house that VS owned just for occasions like this. I then set about scouting the local area, including the glorious private beach, for potential shooting locations.

The scenery really was utterly majestic. We wouldn't be able to do any shooting on the reef which was just about visible from the beach house, but I loved the way the waves broke serenely onto the flat beach. I could imagine shooting Candice in the wash.

The ends of the beach were bookended with cliffs, in which there were picturesque caves. Going inside the caves was another non-starter, because there just wouldn't be the light, but the entrances were very promising. A rustic jetty was another good shooting spot: I could get some great snaps of a model leaping off it, climbing back on, or just running along in a thong.

Of course, there was also the beach itself. The fine white sand sat in the hot sun. It was truly heavenly. There could surely be no better approximation of paradise than a supermodel on a perfect Caribbean beach. At the top of the beach, a dune was held together with Marram grass. On the face of it, this wasn't a particularly promising spot for the shoot, but I was sure I'd find some way to make it work given time.

Away from the beach, I found a beautiful waterfall with a pool. I didn't know whether this was entirely safe, so I decided not to use it for Candice's shoot, but I made a note to have its safety checked out so I could take another model there later. There were also some interesting looking plants, which were probably completely harmless, but not a risk worth taking - the last thing I wanted was Candice coming out in a terrible rash.

I decided that I had plenty of material for a three-hour shoot that would allow Candice plenty of opportunity to model everything Victoria's Secret sent out with her, so I spent a relaxing afternoon chilling by the pool and photographing the beach house inside and out.

Candice arrived the next morning, with a wardrobe team who brought two suitcases full of the latest Victoria's Secret underwear and swimwear. Candice casually modelled several pieces at the beach house, allowing me to get a feel for them. I couldn't help noticing that the bottoms - lacey panties and skimpy thongs - were much fancier than the bikinis and bras that had been sent. While Candice took one final run on the beach, I asked the wardrobe team about this.

"Oh, that's standard with Candice," explained Laura, who was a senior advertising executive with the underwear company. "She's got a way of arching her back which really emphasises her butt. She's the go-to if we want to show off some gorgeous new panties."

We got the shoot started in earnest. I started off by having Candice lie on her front across the beach as waves broke over her. I could see what Laura meant about the way Candice arched her back. She pressed her stomach forward and her shoulders back, emphasising her tight derrière. She'd obviously put a lot of work in at the gym to tone her butt.

"Looking good, Candice," I said, snapping off several shots in quick succession. She flashed a big smile at the camera. I positioned myself behind her and took several close-up shots of her butt. These were sure to please the VS executives.

Now that Candice was all wet, I repositioned her high up the beach. The white sand made her tanned skin seem darker and her flowing blonde hair even fairer. Candice's experience meant that I didn't have to direct her. She twisted herself into positions which showed off her full c-cup breasts and her toned butt, emphasising the sexiest features of her outfit. Her butt might have been her most immediately eye-catching feature, but Candice had the full package for an underwear model, with a flat stomach, plump breasts, a striking look, and a naturally sexy demeanour.

At this stage, she went through rapid costume changes. A few minutes of writhing erotically on the sand usually ended with her purring suggestively and before getting up to change behind a screen that the wardrobe team had erected nearby.

We got onto the final few pieces, a couple of particularly sexy sets of panties with fairly plain bras. I decided that these would be best served by the cave. I led Candice to the far end of the beach. She leant up against the arched mouth of the cave. Just as the white sand had made Candice's skin seem darker, the dark brown rocks made her seem creamier and highlighted the yellow in her hair and the blue in her eyes. She really cut a striking figure, particularly as she arched her back in her trademark style, drawing my eyes to her behind. She caught me eyeing her up and grinned at me.

I took a few photos of Candice in her first costume, a matching peach bikini set. To my surprise, once I was done she stripped off in front of me and tossed her outfit to the wardrobe team. She casually redressed in another matching bikini, this one dark blue with a thong and particularly skimpy top. I got a great view of her naked body. Her butt was even better bare, and her firm breasts remained high and full even when she was topless. I got a good look at her nipples, which were surprisingly small and dark.

Candice repositioned herself up against the rocks, and I snapped some more photos. I didn't think she looked quite as good in a thong, but she still looked utterly amazing. Once again, Candice stripped naked in front of me. This time I could have sworn she was trying to tease me, slowly taking off her top and allowing it to drop to the floor, revealing her pert breasts. She stripped off her thong just as slowly, revealing her shaven pussy before kicking the panties over to the wardrobe team. They threw her the final set, a baby pink set with a netted lace behind that left nothing to the imagination. I took plenty of pictures of Candice in these, knowing that VS would be very happy with them.

"OK, I think we're done here," I said. "Thanks everyone. Good shoot."

The team packed up and headed back up the beach, but Candice stayed exactly where she was.

"You should know that I've got a bit of a reputation among the Angels," she said. "I have this habit, almost a superstition, where I just have to fuck the cameraman on every shoot."

I wasn't sure if she was joking. I was gobsmacked either way. Candice clawed at my canvas shirt and pulled me in to her, rubbing her ass against my crotch. "The others all know the drill. They won't disturb us. I want you to fuck me."

There was no arguing with her. I pulled down her panties and she kicked them off. I gave her butt a firm squeeze. It felt even better than it looked. I took off my shorts and underwear, freeing my erect cock. I was proud of my body, and my cock was looking even better than usual. I'd never measured it, because that was weird, but I'd never had any complaints about it being too small.

"My pussy is just for my husband, but you can fuck my ass," said Candice. I wasn't going to complain. I'd had my eye on her ass ever since she'd arrived on the island.

Parting her firm ass cheeks, I positioned the head of my cock against her asshole and pushed my way in. Candice moaned loudly as my cock squeezed deeper into her. She took a good hold of the rock face in front of her to help her keep her balance. I pushed deeper and deeper into her. She was very tight, and the feeling of her ring squeezing my cock was delightful. Soon I was balls-deep inside her. I took my hands off her butt cheeks and grabbed her hips, which offered better leverage. I began to slowly but rhythmically thrust in and out of her ass, feeling her sphincter massage the entire length of my cock.

"God, you're so fucking good..." moaned an appreciative Candice. "Keep doing it just like that."

I really wanted to speed up, but one of the most important things with anal is to keep her comfortable. Once a woman leaves her comfort zone, it's game over. I did just as she'd instructed, slowly going balls deep before almost entirely extracting my cock from inside her.

I reached around and grasped Candice's tits. These, too, felt even better than they looked. They were firm and exactly the right size to fill my hands. Her nipples were hard and pointy, and I felt them stand up as I massaged her breasts. I'd really enjoyed the scenery on my first days on the island, but let me tell you, no scenery quite compares to squeezing a gorgeous supermodel's tits while you are balls-deep in her perfect ass.

While it was clear from her moans and grunts that Candice enjoyed anal, I was conscious of the fact that I was almost certainly enjoying this even more than she was. At the peak of a particularly forceful thrust into her ass, I kissed the back of her neck, dropped my left hand from her breast and started gently rubbing her clitoris. My co-ordination was really being tested now. I kept carefully fucking her ass while fondling her right breast, teasing her clitoris, and kissing her neck, shoulders, and ears.

"I'm close," said Candice. "Take me hard."

I didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed Candice's hips again and started thrusting harder and faster. She looked back over her shoulder at me as I rammed her tight asshole. Her face and breasts were squashed up against the rock face.

"Harder. Harder. Harder. Oh god," said Candice, struggling for breath. While taking her hard was exciting, I was a little worried that this speed was going to be rough on her. I wouldn't normally fuck a pussy this hard, let alone an ass. But she was after it, so I obliged, taking her as hard and fast as I possibly could. I drilled her ass with all my might, jackhammering my cock in and out of her tight entrance.

Suddenly, Candice had a huge orgasm. She moaned loudly, arched her back, and clasped desperately at the cave entrance. I felt her ass contracted around my cock, squeezing it like a vice. I'd never had an experience quite like it. I'd been close to orgasm myself, and this tipped my right over the edge. I went as deep into her ass as I could, blowing my load far into her bowels.

"That... was... amazing..." said Candice as she panted for breath. I pulled my cock out of her ass and she turned to face me. "That was the best fuck I've ever had. Anytime you want to go for it again, just give me a call."

She was clearly still recovering. "I wasn't lying when I said I had a reputation amongst the Angels. I can't wait to tell them all about you!"

With a smile, she found her bikini lying on the sand. I helped her put them back on, and together we walked back to the beach house.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
65 Followers