Dirty Dozen Ch. 02: Josephine Skriver

Story Info
Rough beach sex with Josephine Skriver.
1.8k words
4.3
15k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

In the weeks after our initial hook-up on a beach in the Bahamas, Candice Swanepoel and I started having sex regularly. Her work took her away from her husband and towards me. She wouldn't let me go down on her or fuck her vagina; despite her infidelity, she still considered these to be sacred activities that only her husband could perform on her. Our sex usually consisted of a quick blowjob followed by some hardcore anal.

At first, we were just fucking in hotel rooms, but one day Candice invited me to her changing room at a fashion show. It wasn't quite as private, but the risk added to the thrill.

Candice's intentions were clear when I saw the huge tub of coconut oil sitting on her dresser. She lent up against the wall of the dressing room and I gently rubbed the oil all down her back, giving her a sensuous massage, before reaching her butt. I caressed her firm cheeks, rubbing the oil in, before slowly moving onto her tight asshole. I made sure to use plenty of oil. While there was an animalistic quality to destroying an unlubed ass, as I'd done to Candice on the beach, it wasn't sustainable, and going in lubed up was actually less painful for both of us.

Soon we were going at it like teenagers. Candice desperately urged me on as she panted for breath. I lost all sense of time, before the door burst open.

"Candy, have you..."

It was Lily Aldridge. She suddenly realised what she'd walked in on, and dashed out, embarrassed. I was worried that this would spook Candice, but she just laughed and we got back to fucking.

Our sex put us in a mindless state. So much so that I didn't even notice our second viewer until several minutes had passed. Sitting completely naked at the dresser, she was rubbing one hand against her clit and coating the other in coconut oil while watching us fuck. This was hot, but also somewhat offputting. I felt my orgasm begin, but also lost all interest in Candice. I pulled out of her asshole and blew my load over her back.

"Hey, Josie," said Candice. It was only then that I recognised our intruder as Candice's fellow Victoria's Secret Angel, Josephine Skriver. She was just as hot as Candice. She had dirty blonde hair, which, hanging loose, perfectly framed her round face. Her breasts were some of the largest of the Victoria's Secret girls, sitting at around a 28D, but sat firm and high on her chest.

"I'm so horny right now!" Josephine announced. She turned around and bent over the dressed, presenting her perfect bubble butt. "I wish somebody would fuck me like they fuck you, Candice!"

There was something about this hyper-horny young model that really didn't sit right with me. Candice was demure and alluring, but Josephine had no filter. She was annoyingly presumptuous and reminded me of preppy girls at school.

"Sorry, not interested," I said. There was a huge look of shock on Josephine's face. Clearly she wasn't used to being rejected. I doubted any guy had ever turned her down before, particularly with anal on the cards.

I quickly re-dressed and left the two models in there. I tried to leave the building discreetly, but did catch Lily Aldridge's eye on my way. She blushed and looked down, an embarrassed smile on her face.

A few days later, I got a call from the advertising team at VS. The shoot I did with Candice in the Bahamas had really blown up. The picture of Candice leaning up against the rocks where I first fucked her had become the most retweeted photo that Victoria's Secret had ever had. They wanted more of that, so they were sending me back to the Bahamas with a new model.

No prizes for guessing who they sent.

Josephine was just as annoying during our shoot. She had a habit of pulling faces or moving at the last second. It was a good job we weren't using film or she'd have wasted a whole reel and we'd both have been fired. Still, with such a perfectly formed subject it was hard not to take sexy photos.

To try something new, I had Josephine jog up and down the beach. I managed to get great photos, and even some video, of her boobs bouncing while she ran. There were also some great shots of her ass in this set.

I had scouted the beach's jetty as a potential shoot location for Candice, but hadn't managed to work it in. Now, as the shoot came to an end, I managed to. I took some shots of Josie running down the jetty and jumping in. I then went in after her to get some underwater shots. Once again, Josephine was uncooperative, finding creative ways to ruin my shots. She made a habit of flashing her ass, ruining shots completely.

The wardrobe team headed back to the house, and Josie and I waded in from the sea.

"What was all that about?" I asked Josie, grabbing her arm out of annoyance.

"What? You got to see my ass. Isn't that what you want?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"I'll show you what I want," I said. I moved in close to her. My hatred for her was balanced out by primal lust. Things moved very quickly. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but soon I was lying on top of her. Caught up in lust, we raced to pull her bikini bottoms off. Next I tore off her flimsy bikini, freeing her juicy tits. I bit at her right breast, then sucked the nipple, running my tongue around it. Her tits were truly incredible. I switched to licked and sucking her left breast, groping the other in my hand.

Josephine spread her legs for me, and I dropped my trunks down to my knees, freeing my erect cock. I slipped into her tight vagina.

This was no time for taking things slowly or gently making love. This was a hate-fuck. I went hard and fast from the off. Part of me hated that Josephine loved it that way, but if she'd been uncomfortable then we'd have stopped. She laughed and moaned loudly and appreciatively ploughed her furiously. A few times, my cock bumped against her cervix at the height of a particularly hard stroke. Josephine didn't seem to mind.

Josephine's moans of pleasure just drove me to fuck her harder. My balls slapped against her as waves crashed around us. I gripped her hips to try and get even deeper inside her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Josephine screamed. I was sure people would hear her on the next beach. I didn't care. "Yes, just like that, you big fucker! Fuck me like I'm Candice! Oh! Oh! Fuck! I'm a dirty bitch! Punish me! Fuck me! Fuck!"

The tide was coming in and the water was getting higher around us. One particularly big wave crashing over me left Josephine's head underwater for a few seconds. She gasped for air.

"Don't stop! Hold me under!" she begged.

I put my hands on her shoulders and fucked her as hard as I could. The next wave came over and I held her down. I was expecting her to struggle, but she didn't. She was obviously good at holding her breath. She was under for six or seven seconds before the water receded.

"Fuck yeah, keep fucking that pussy you fuck..." Josephine said, but then the next wave broke. She took a deep breath as she went underwater. I kept fucking her, and I felt her orgasm beneath me. Her busy contracted around my cock like a vice. God, it was heaven. I was now ready to blow my load.

Candice came up gasping as the wave withdrew. She was still in the midst of an orgasm and her eyes rolled back in her head. I pulled out of her pussy and blew my thick white load across her pillowy tits.

"Fuck... fuuuuuck," said Josephine. "Holy shit. Fuck."

I was sat straddling her stomach, my dick still hard as it shot a few final spurts of jizz onto her breasts. Josie had just enough room to roll onto her front.

"You earned this. Fuck my ass." she said.

"Not here," I said. I grabbed her under the arm, hoist up my trunks, and pulled her over to the spot where I'd first fucked Candice. I shoved her up against the cliff face. She moaned appreciatively. I knew she was kinky from the way she had masturbated in front of me, but she really loved rough sex and seemed to have some sort of drowning fetish.

"Go on, take me," said Josephine. There was no need for coconut oil - my dick was fully lubed from fucking her wet vagina. I positioned the head of my cock against her tight asshole and smoothly slid in. At this point, comparing the tightness of supermodel's orifices was becoming pointless. It seemed like whichever hole I was currently penetrating was the tightest yet.

I was more disciplined taking Josephine's ass than I had been with her vagina. I fucked her slow but hard, going balls-deep with every thrust. I synced my thrusts up to hard spanks to her bubble butt, which rippled enticingly. My arm soon got tired, so I switched to squeezing and pinching her juicy ass with its distinctive dimples. Dear god, her ass was amazing.

"My tits need some love..." Josephine panted. Sweat rolled down her back. From my position, I couldn't do as much with her tits, but I reached around and squeezed them rhythmically.

"Fuuuuuck," said Josephine. "I'm going to come again..."

Sure enough, she did. Her pussy began to drip down our legs. It was hot as hell. I spanked her a few times, and felt my own orgasm coming on. I sped up my thrusts, nailing her ass as hard and fast as I could. Josephine grunted with pleasure, and then moaned as I shot my hot seed deep into her.

Exhausted from our marathon fuckfest, I pulled up my trunks and turned to walk back to the house.

"Shit," I said. The tide had come right in. We were stranded on a little patch of high ground which was cut off from land. "It's not safe to swim for land." It would be hours before the tide went out. I dreaded the thought of having to spend another minute alone with Josephine. She was a great fuck, but damn she was annoying.

"Oh well," said Josephine. She dropped to her knees and licked her lips. "Guess we'll just have to go for round three."

"And four, and five, and twelve..." I said, dropping my trunks to free my quickly-hardening cock again. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad after all...

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers