Dirty Dozen Ch. 03: Lais Ribeiro

Story Info
Fucking Lais Ribeiro in a tropical paradise.
2k words
4.26
10.6k
10

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

My photoshoot with Josephine Skriver was another hit. Victoria's Secret told me to stay at the beach house in the Bahamas. As long as I could keep sending them fresh material, they would keep sending me models.

That suited me just fine. My shoot with Candice Swanepoel had led to anal sex against a cliff face and a month-long affair. The shoot with Josephine ended with rough sex in the sea and then hours of sex in a cave while we waited for the tide to go out. If I could keep my ratio up, then I had years of super-hot sex ahead of me. Even without sex with models, the sun shone every day and it was always warm.

I had a text from Candice asking me when I'd next be free to fuck her. I had to let her know that it probably wouldn't be for a few weeks. She just replied with a frowning emoji.

I was pleasantly surprised when Lais Ribeiro showed up the next day. VS hadn't told me to expect a model, so I'd been relaxing in the jacuzzi when Lais and her wardrobe, hair, and make-up people arrived.

Lais was truly gorgeous. It was easy to see why the VS team had made her an Angel. She had a fantasy-girl-next-door face, a perfect Brazilian butt, and the largest rack of any of the Angels with a pair of flawless DDs. Her chocolate skin and wavy brown hair just added to the appeal, and helped her stand out from the army of identikit blonde girls VS had walking the catwalk for them.

I immediately liked her as a person too. Josephine had been cockhungry to the point it became annoying. She was a great fuck, but I hated being around her. Not that I wouldn't be willing to tolerate her for the duration of a fuck, but we could never have been friends.

I wasn't going to have that problem with Lais. She was very easy to get along with. She helped her assistants with their things, whereas Josephine had treated them like trash and Candice had largely ignored them. Lais was generous with her smiles and constantly doing little things to help out.

I don't want to give the impression that Lais was meek or shy. Far from it. It was clear from the way she carried herself that she was supremely confident, and she was wickedly flirtatious. As the only guy around, I got most of the benefit of that.

"I've heard a lot of things about you," she told me.

"Oh? Nothing too good, I hope."

She laughed. "Let's just say that I'm automatically suspicious of any man who Josephine likes."

"Oh god. I don't really think I'm her type to be honest."

"Really? She said you were the best fuck she's had in years."

I don't get embarrassed easily, but Lais managed it. "Haha, you're blushing!" she teased. "Relax. Josie has terrible taste in men, but just because she's a horrible person doesn't mean that everyone she likes is. I mean, she likes me!"

"She's wild, alright," I said.

"Well, I can get pretty wild too... in the right circumstances," said Lais, with a wink.

Although I'd been surprised by Lais' arrival, I had plenty of ideas for our shoot. Some of them were shots that I'd tried with Josephine, but she'd spoiled with an "accidental" nip-slip. For the most part, though, they were things I'd never got around to with Candice and Josephine. I played with perspective and angle, getting several unconventional shots of Lais that VS would either love or hate. I took her to the jetty, but rather than diving in like I had with Josephine, I photographed Lais diving in and slowly climbing out, dripping wet and showing her abundant cleavage. I had her pretend to throw a frisbee, bending and twisting in order to show off her breasts and bum at the same time. I tried getting her to take up volleyball positions that would do the same thing. Ultimately, I had most success by having her lie on her front. Positioned a few feet back, I could get both her cleavage and her butt in the shot.

After a few hours, I was running out of ideas. I just had one left. I told the support staff that we were down to our last outfit and they could go home.

Lais put on her final and best bikini: a skimpy number which pushed her tits up and together while leaving nothing to the imagination. It was matched by a tight pair of lacy panties.

I led her to the waterfall I'd scouted out before my shoot with Candice. I'd got confirmation that it was safe. More than that, it was pure spring water. Lais let the water run over her body as I took pictures of her.

"That's enough pretending," said Lais. "We have enough pictures to have a plausible excuse."

She waded through the pool to where I stood by the edge. Her head was conveniently level with my crotch. She pulled down my shorts and boxers, freeing my erect cock. She then gave me the best blowjob I have ever had. She bobbed sensuously up and down my shaft, licking at my cock and sucking as hard as she could. One hand pumped the base of my cock, while the fingers of the other gently tickled my balls.

I don't normally cum easily, but Lais really was incredible. I don't know exactly how long it was, but it was definitely less than ten minutes when I grabbed Lais' head and blew my load down her throat.

"You have such a nice cock," Lais said as she licked the last of my cum away from the tip of my penis. "I can't wait to have it inside me."

"You should see how good I am when I'm in control," I said.

"Well, seeing as you made the two fussiest women I know happy, I know you're fairly good," said Lais. "Do you think you can help me break my orgasm record?"

"What's the target?" I asked.

"I came four times once," she said. That didn't sound hard. I'd made Josephine come more times than that, albeit when we had nothing to do but fuck for several hours.

"Get on your back," I said. Lais climbed out of the pool and lay on the ground. I tore her bra off and kissed her nipples. I sucked up the droplets of pure water which covered her tits and stomach. I then tore off her panties. My cock was desperate to be inside her, so I just gave her clit a few big licks before mounting her and penetrating her pussy.

"Oooooo," said Lais. "I love being filled up with cock."

Josephine and Candice had been conquests. I'd mostly just used them for my own pleasure, although fortunately they both liked being fucked hard and fast. With Lais, I was more interested in her pleasure. It was basically guaranteed that I'd cum a few times, so why not make sure that she came more?

Caressing her magnificent tits, I gently thrust into her while she stroked my back. It was hard to stay in control and stop myself from going faster. Fortunately, Lais asked me to go a bit harder, so I did. My slow, hard fucks were ideal for us both. I was getting deep inside her, feeling every inch of her pussy, just as she was able to feel every inch of my cock sliding into her. She was warm, wet, and tight. It only took a few minutes for her to be overcome. Her vagina clamped down on my cock, she arched her back, and her fingers dug into my back. She moaned loudly as her first orgasm of our fuck gripped her.

"OK, that's one," she said.

I pulled out. I had another idea for orgasm #2. I slipped my wet cock between her huge tits and began to pump. This was brilliant. The feeling of her soft tits around my shaft was completely different to her vagina, but at least as good. Some women didn't like being titfucked - even sex-mad Josephine had only put up with it - but Lais seemed to genuinely love it, and she had no reason to lie. Soon, her second orgasm overcame her.

I returned to her pussy. This time, hard and fast was the order of the day. Lais's tits jiggled as I hammered away at her pussy. Her vocalisations got ever louder.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck!" she yelled out in pleasure. "Don't stop! Keep doing that!"

I maintained my steady rhythm, getting deeper into her. I felt my second orgasm coming on, but drove on anyway. As Lais's third orgasm hit, I unleashed my cum deep inside her.

"Fuck yes..." said Lais. Her orgasms were coming thick and fast now. My legs were beginning to get tired from all the fucking, so we changed positions. I lay on my back while she enthusiastically rode my cock, pistoning up and down with animalistic desire. I watched her tits jiggle enticingly, and was soon overcome with lust. I started thrusting up into her, inducing her fourth orgasm, and kept it on as she had her fifth.

"Well, you're even better than the girls were saying," said Lais. "Take my ass."

She got on all fours and I positioned myself behind her. She'd ejaculated all over my cock several times, and I was full lubed up. I pushed the head of my cock through her tight anal sphincter. It was harder to get into her than it had been for Candice or Josephine the first time. Despite all her orgasms, I wasn't sure Lais was entirely relaxed, or it should have been much easier to get inside her.

"Are you OK? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." I said.

"No, I want to. It's just that, well, I've had a lot of guys in my ass and they've all hurt me. But Josephine said you were the first guy to give her an anal orgasm, so I want you to show me how good anal can be."

"OK. I know it's hard, but anal can be great if you relax and trust your partner. I need you to relax completely and let me do my thing."

I felt Lais' ass relax, and slowly pushed myself all the way inside her. Lais hummed with satisfaction. I started to slowly pull back out, and she hummed again. We continued to fuck slowly for several minutes.

"I get it now... oh god yes..." said Lais.

I was enjoying this, but really wanted to go faster. "Do you want to try going a bit faster?" I asked.

"Yes! I want you to build up to fucking me like you'd fuck Candice."

I laughed. "Candice is really hardcore, and is one of the rare lucky women who can enjoy anal almost as much as vaginal. From what you've said, it seems like you're particularly unlucky and don't get much out of anal. Speeding up might help, but going as fast as I do with Candice will just hurt you."

"OK, how about you slowly speed up, and I'll let you know when it starts to hurt too much?" said Lais.

I did just as she asked. I kept the size and strength of my strokes the same, but slowly raised the speed. Soon I was fucking her as quickly as I'd fucked her pussy. Shortly afterwards, I was up to the speed I'd fuck Candice's ass. Then I was taking Lais's beautiful Brazilian bubble butt as hard and fast as I'd hate-fucked Josephine's pussy. This was as fast as I could physically go, and Lais wasn't complaining.

In fact, she orgasmed again. And again. And again. The third one was too much for me, and I had my third orgasm of the afternoon. I was tempted to come inside her, as I had the first time I'd fucked Candice and Josephine in the ass, but Lais's butt looked too good. I pulled out and sprayed my biggest load yet over her ass cheeks.

"That was so good," said Lais, exhausted.

We got dressed and headed back to the beach house. It was getting dark, so I led Lais up to my bedroom. We only had eight hours until sunrise, and I intended to make the most of them.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers