Dirty Dozen Ch. 08: Lindsay Ellingson

Story Info
Steamy hotel sex with Lindsay Ellingson.
1.2k words
4
6.7k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

It had been several months since I'd had sex with Lily Aldridge. The smoking-hot Angel had been the latest and greatest of a long line of supermodel conquests. Most of the Angels I'd fucked had been blondes, but if anything I had a slight preference for smouldering brunettes like Lily. She'd been a long-term crush, so finally bedding her had been a real accomplishment.

I was still meeting a lot of models, but sex wasn't on the table. It was one thing sleeping with an established supermodel, but I had moral problems about sleeping with up-and-coming stars desperate for the approval of a noted photographer and a brand like VS. I wasn't about to abuse my position.

I was still seeing Candice and Lais. Candice was the first Angel I'd slept with, and had helped me bed half her colleagues. She was convinced that she wasn't cheating on her husband if we only had anal, which made no sense but did mean she'd told all the Angels I could make them orgasm from anal alone. We met up between jobs for a night of passion.

Lais didn't have Candice's hang ups. Nothing was off limits with her. She came round to mine every Friday and we'd spend the next 72 hours drinking energy drinks and fucking like horny teenagers. Lais let me do whatever I like. I fucked all three of her holes and her huge tits. I came wherever I wanted. I explored every inch of her skin. We did bondage, role play, even getting her friends involved. It was wild.

I was very happy with my sex life, but it had been a while since I'd met anyone new. After a few weeks where I'd slept with nine new supermodels, it was strange to suddenly just be down to two regular fucks.

That changed when I flew out to Milan for their fashion week. VS didn't have a presence, but it was a great opportunity to do freelance work. I had an executive-class ticket and looked forward to watching a few films on the flight.

The woman sat across the isle from me was clearly a supermodel. She was tall, and her long blonde hair flowed down over her high C-cup breasts. I recognised her as Lindsay Ellingson, the former Angel best known for getting her delicious ass out at a VS shoot in 2014.

She clocked me too, and started up a conversation.

"Lily's told me all about you. Have you ever done Milan fashion week before?" she asked.

"No, this will be my first time," I said. I hoped Lily had good things to say.

"It's crazy," she said. "Girls are up all night walking the catwalk, then as soon as you get back to your hotel room it's time to go again for the next day."

"Rough."

"Yeah, at first... but once you get a reputation then you get to dictate things a little more. I'll have a pretty relaxing week. Lots of spare time to just lounge in my room."

I wanted to tear her clothes off right there, but we didn't have nearly enough privacy. She led me to the bathroom, but there was too much turbulence for us to get it on properly before the seatbelt sign went on.

After hours of frustration, we finally landed. We grabbed our bags and dashed for a taxi. went straight to Lindsay's hotel.

"Room for two, in the name of Ellingson," Lindsay said. The receptionist handed her the keys and we headed straight for the elevator. The doors shut and we had privacy. Lindsay was all over me, throwing her top down in the corner between kisses.

"Lindsay, aren't you married?" I asked.

"My husband is a shit fuck," she said, laughing. "He hasn't gone down on me in years."

"I can sort that out..." I said, squeezing her tits through her bra as she kissed me.

The elevator doors pinged. It was our floor. I grabbed Lindsay's top. Her room was just across the corridor. She swiped us in. I threw her top on the bedroom floor and embraced her. The door shut behind us. I grabbed Lindsay's ass and lifted her up as she wrapped her long legs around me. I threw her down on the bed and mounted her. I tore off my shirt and pants, then her skirt and panties.

I made my way down. I kissed her under her chin as she threw her head back. I enjoyd every inch of her flesh. I made my way down to her breasts, and unhooked her bra, freeing her juicy tits. I sucked on her right nipple as I squeezed her breast. Her nipple hardened and became erect as I sucked. I switched sides, squeezing both breasts as I sucked her left nipple.

Now I had my eyes on the prize. I kissed her toned stomach as I made my way down to her lap. Her pink pussy lips were so enticing. She'd clearly shaved in the last few days. I honed in on her clit. I gently touched it with the tip of my tongue.

"Tease," she said.

I dived in, sucking her clit as hard as I could. I stroked it with the topside of my tongue. Lindsay moaned appreciatively. "Yeah, just like that, fuck..." I ran my hands up and down her legs, sticking a few fingers into her tight pussy after each upward stroke.

After a few minutes, a breathless Lindsay grabbed my hair.

"That's good... OK, there's something else my husband never does..."

She slid forward and rolled onto her front. She was now kneeling on the floor, her ass presented to me. I freed my dick and slid it into her pussy. I was amazed how deep I was capable of getting.

"Fuck... that wasn't what I meant..." Lindsay said, sounding appreciative.

"Want me to stop?" I said, picking up the pace of my thrusts.

"No, keep going, I'm close..."

She wasn't lying. Less than a minute later, her box clamped down on my dick and she squirted all me. I'd only just got inside her, but it was too much for me to handle and I blew my load deep inside her. If I hadn't made her come then I would have been embarrassed to blow so early.

"Fuck yeah... OK, ready for round two?" Lindsay asked, breathless.

I was. I had a quick refractionary period which had got quicker after months of fucking Lais. I pulled out of Lindsay's vagina. She spread her ass, and I slammed forward into her asshole. My entrance was easy thanks to her pussy juices coating my cock. As I thrust into her again, I grabbed Lindsay's hips and used them to leverage myself even deeper. Lindsay grabbed my hands and moved them to her tits. I mawed at them as I fucked her. Her ass rippled with every stroke.

"You're so deep, I'm so full..." Lindsay panted. "Fuck me, oh, fuck me..."

"Does it hurt?"

"A bit, but it's good... oh..."

Lindsay had a second orgasm. I hadn't reached the point of no return, so we kept going for a few more minutes.

"OK, I'm about to come," I said. I pulled out, and Lindsay knelt on the floor in front of me. She sucked the head of my cock, which had just been a foot up her ass, and stroked my shaft. Then I blew, sending ropes of cum down her throat and all over her face.

"Right, I'd better go clean up," said Lindsay. I was tempted to follow, but we'd be in Milan for at least another week - there would be plenty of time for us to explore the delights of shower sex.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers