Dirty Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually you gesture to the men, who are already beginning to recover, and you switch positions. You choose to slide into my mouth so you can see my arse being fucked by a huge dick, you've had my pussy and my ass and I know you want to cum in all my holes. The youngster moves behind me and shoves his cock deep into my pussy, one of the other men begins to finger my arse as you place your hard dick in front of me. I ease you into my mouth and slide down you, you moan loudly as I suck you gently. I want to take my time and let you get a good view of these men fucking and fingering me. My arse is being stretched by the thick fingers and its clear he's done this before, he gets me ready for the cock I know you want to see in me. You're hands are in my hair and you twitch in my mouth as the young guy pulls out of my pussy and plunges deep into my arse.

He begins to fuck it slow and his every thrust is matched by me sucking and licking your cock, you're rock hard and I know how much this is turning you on. He slams into me taking me roughly, he grabs my hips pulling me onto him, I'm so tight around him and I hear his breathing quicken. The two men watching are hard again and they start to pinch my nipples and squeeze my tits as they watch my ass getting fucked. I feel one of them slide his fingers into my pussy, he begins to tease me whilst rubbing my clit. I'm so close to cumming but know I have to hold on. He has four fingers inside me and my pussy is stretched fully, I can't hold back any longer and cum intensely. You feel me shudder and tell the youngster to fuck me hard...he responds by pounding his cock deep into my arse groaning as he cums deep in me. You watch him climax and it pushes you over the edge, your hot cum shoots down my throat and drips from my lips. You both stay in me, panting, till you recover.

I finally release you and you pull me to you, your hands are in my hair and you kiss me, connecting with me, igniting me, turning me on almost against my will. You lay me down on the bed, and spread my legs you sink your mouth to my pussy and ass, you begin to lick me gently, my breathing steadies slightly as you caress me with your tongue. You run it all over me and I know you can feel how wet I am from the fucking I have just received. I'm drenched in cum and you enjoy every second of licking it from me. The men around us are watching and I can see them getting hard once more. They join you and suddenly it feels as if there are fingers and tongues all over me, touching me, stroking me, teasing me. You ask me what I want and I beg you to let them to cum over me. You agree but tell me I need to suck them all till they can't hold back and cover me with their spunk.

I eagerly move from the bed and kneel on the floor, they circle around me. I'm so turned on seeing so many men in front of me. I love knowing that I am the only thing they can think of right now. Their cocks are in their hands and you join us, wanting to feel my mouth on you. I ignore you and slide my lips around the dick in front of me, I know that you're watching me, and as I suck him I feel the other men moving closer all wanting my mouth round them. I take it slow, enjoying myself, I move round each in turn sucking them deeply, they groan loudly as I encase them with my lips and twitch as I tease them with my tongue. As I switch from man to man the ones left continue to please themselves, stroking their dicks until my hot mouth finds them again. I allow them time to recover, to become aroused again, I spend time on each gorgeous cock until I know that they're able to give me what I want.

You tell me you want to see me covered in cum and I smile knowing that that's exactly what I want too. I slide my mouth onto your dick n suck you hard, the younger man is next to you and your cocks are perfect. I want you both. I take him in my hand and move him closer to me, your dicks are touching and I run my tongue over you both, I want you both to cum over me and I tell you to wank into my open mouth. This is too much for the remaining men and they place their dicks in my hands. I grasp them firmly and begin to give them what they want. I'm so turned on by the scene unfolding in front of me and I lick and suck both your cocks together until I can tell you're both on the brink. I pull back slightly and tell you I want to taste both your juices. You both wank over me and cum down my throat. There is cum everywhere, it runs down my lips onto my tits, I'm covered in spunk.

I release the guys who are in my hands and move back to the bed. I finger my pussy as they stroke their cocks. You move to join us and run your tongue around my ass as I touch myself. You know I'm turned on enough to have you push four fingers into my pussy as I play with my clit. You stretch me fully and fuck me with your hand, I'm so wet, I'm begging for it and once you can feel I'm on the verge of an orgasm you tell the men to cum over us. They oblige and within minutes they cover us both with their spunk, I arch and climax again and again, I writhe against your fingers as you keep me cumming. I rub all the spunk into me and let you suck my fingers. I slide my cum-soaked body against you and you pull me close, kissing me deeply.

I have been fucked every which way and now the men we invited up have had their fill they tell me how sexy I am and make comments about how lucky you are to have me. They slowly disperse, one by one, back into the hallway having had an unforgettable night but I have one of two more tricks for you and as you collapse on the bed I move between your thighs and lick and suck your balls softly, I play with you, sliding you into my mouth then trailing my lips over your length, my fingers deftly working over your dick. Your eyes are closed enjoying the sensations I'm giving you. I know you're imagining me filled with cock, cum dripping off me and it turns me on.

I begin to stroke your cock, firmly wanking you as my tongue finds your arsehole. I circle it slowly, teasing you gently, you harden in my hand and as I slide a finger into you I hear you moan loudly. I start to stroke your g-spot, you relax against me and I insert another finger, you're so turned on and I can hear your breathing quicken as I finger you. Your cock is stiff and erect, I can't resist the urge to wrap my lips around it, I know your nearing climax and I rub you till you explode, shooting your hot cum into my mouth. I hold it there and slide up you till I can slowly drip it into your mouth. You greedily take it, sucking every last drop from me. You pull me to you, kissing me deeply, holding my hair firmly as our tongues intertwine, we kiss endlessly. You trail your fingers lightly over my body, we relax, I rest my head on your chest and we fall asleep knowing we have fulfilled one of our fantasies.

12