Dirty Fianc?e Ch. 01

Story Info
Young fianc?e becomes a slut.
2k words
4.22
202.1k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magic_rat
magic_rat
46 Followers

My girlfriend, Sally, has always had a high sex drive, for which I am eternally grateful, and has always been a cockhound.

Early on in our relationship, when we realised we were serious about each other, she confessed to me that she had been with a lot of guys, and had never been faithful to any of her boyfriends, but that she was a changed woman and that she was committed to being faithful to me.

Her sexual history was no surprise to me; I knew of her reputation and had always been really turned on by the thought of slutty women. Out of curiosity I asked her how many guys she had slept with. She really didn't want to say, but I reassured her that it made no difference to me and she finally said that it was around fifty, although she wasn't sure exactly how many. Not bad for a girl who'd just reached 20 years of age, ten years my junior! The thought got me instantly hard and I pounced on her, lasting about 5 seconds inside her before I exploded, visualising a queue of fifty guys.

I kept this picture in my mind for around six months, as we became closer and I started thinking about marriage. She was my ideal in all respects, 5'4", chestnut hair, green eyes, not skinny but shapely, topped off with 38C tits, which she loved to display in tight, low tops. Her cleavage was certainly an eye catcher!

And to top it all, she was amazing in bed, never refusing me any request. When I tentatively asked her if I could fuck her sweet ass, she said yes PLEASE! Most other girls I'd been with had refused outright, or made it plain they were doing it just to please me. Sally was the first girl I ever met who actually enjoyed it.

Finally (as I'm sure you've guessed) came the day that would change everything. We went to a party where there were a lot of her old college friends. Sally was dressed as I loved her, showing lots of cleavage and leaving little to the imagination in a tight white low cut t-shirt, without a bra, and a short skirt. At my request she'd left her panties off because I loved to feel her up in public places, and it turned me on just knowing her sweet little bald pussy was naked under that skirt. Sally had had a few vodkas before we left to get her in the party mood.

The party was pretty riotous by the time we got there, with plenty of drink flowing and loud music pounding from one of the rooms. I went to the kitchen to fetch some beers while Sally said 'Hi' to some of her old friends. When I came back she was speaking earnestly to a couple of guys, and looked relieved when I showed up. She pointedly introduced me as Mike, her fiancé. The guys looked a little put out, but congratulated us and told me I was one hell of a lucky guy, then wandered off.

We stood drinking beers for a minute then one of the guys came back, and asked Sally if she wanted to dance. Sally said no, but I knew she loved to dance and I was no dancer myself, so I told her she should go and have a good time. I got a little bored waiting, and after 10 minutes or so I looked around the door into the room where the music was. The music had slowed down and Sally was dancing close to the guy, pressed up against him, while he stroked her ass through her skirt. As they turned, I saw with some surprise that his other hand was also stroking her ass, but under the skirt. My cock gave a twitch, and I hatched a plan.

Slowly, and seemingly reluctantly, she moved his hands and pulled away from him. I ducked back into the hallway, and she joined me a moment later. I asked her if she'd had a good time, and she nodded, and asked if she could have some of my beer. I told her I'd get another. In the kitchen I cracked open a fresh can, tipped about a quarter of it away and topped it up with vodka, hoping she wouldn't notice.

And she didn't, she was pretty drunk already. She drank about half of it back in one gulp. She asked me if I wanted to dance, but I said I wasn't into it and she should go right ahead, I was going to find somewhere to sit down as I had a headache. She shrugged, finished her beer and wandered off to the music room (looking a bit wobbly) as I headed for the back of the house. I got talking to someone there and was held up longer than I wanted to be, but headed back after about 20 minutes to see what she was up to.

It was quite dim in the room and it took me a minute to realise she wasn't in there. I wandered around all the downstairs rooms, but there was no sign of her. Slowly I crept up the stairs, stopping short as I heard her voice on the landing.

"No, no, I shouldn't, 's not right, Mike's downstairs…" she was protesting. I raised my head up just high enough to see through the banisters. I could hardly see her, the guy she'd been dancing with had her pressed against the wall and was nuzzling her neck.

"Don't worry," he said, "Mike's talking to Colin, he'll be there ages. And you know you love it baby…"

Their bodies shifted as she tried to resist, and at that point I could see he had her skirt up around her waist and was stroking her pussy.

"Please Gerry… don't…" she murmured, but didn't resist any more. "I won't fuck you," she said, "Mike'll know later. Let me suck you off instead." With that she dropped to her knees and started rubbing her face against the front of his jeans while he pulled out his cock. They were side on to me now and my stomach lurched when I saw his cock, semi hard and already bigger than mine. It grew to about 8 inches in her hand and she engulfed it with her lips, making those familiar moaning noises as she sucked about half of it into her mouth. He took hold of the back of her head and started fucking her mouth, pushing a little deeper every stroke.

"Come on baby, you know you can do it, take it all, baby…" Amazed, I watched as with each stroke a little more of his cock disappeared, until he was forcing the full length into her throat with every thrust. I could see by the look in her eyes that she was uncomfortable with this, but at the same time she was rubbing her own clit furiously. Eventually she pulled away, eyes a little glazed.

"Fuck me, please Gerry… one last time… I want your lovely cock in me…" and with that she laid back, right there on the landing, and opened her legs, still frigging herself. Gerry needed no second invitation and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders before sliding his meat into her. I had a grandstand view, their pelvises being no more than 2 feet from where I was hidden, and I watched dazed as her pretty cunt opened up to receive his big, fat cock, stretching her more than I had ever been able to.

"Oh Jesus I've missed that..." she moaned, then started grunting in time with his thrusts, panting and moaning, totally lost in the moment, a thin sheen of sweat appearing on her forehead, her nipples poking through the fabric of her damp t-shirt like they were trying to burrow right through.

"Harder, I'm going to cum, do me harder…aaahhhh…" her squeal was cut short as Gerry put his hand over her mouth, then he grimaced and grunted as he emptied his balls into her.

I crept back down the stairs, waited 10 seconds then called out "Sally! Are you upstairs?" And noisily climbed back up, this time getting all the way to the top. There was no sign of Gerry but I saw the bathroom door closing. Sally was stood there alone on the landing, her legs pressed together uncomfortably, looking dishevelled and sweaty. In fact her t-shirt had become almost transparent where the sweat had soaked it and her nipples were dark, hard points. Her hair was mussed up and she looked guilty. I ignored the last part.

"It's time we went home," I said. "You look so gorgeous I want to fuck you!" Sally's eyes opened wide, panicked.

"I… I have to go to the bathroom first… I need to pee…" She needed to clean away the evidence, she meant. I took her wrist and pulled.

"It's a 5 minute walk home, he could be in there a while. Come on, I need you."

Reluctantly she followed me down the stairs, and I led her straight out onto the street.

"Did you enjoy your… dance?" I asked. She nodded dumbly, then seemed to be struck by an idea.

"Mike… you know how you like it outdoors?" I nodded. "How would you like me to suck your cock, right here on the street? I grinned, tempted.

"I have a better idea," I said, "How about if I eat you right here?" I stared to pull her skirt up but she pushed my hand away.

"No, I want you to have the best time. How about you take me home and fuck me in the ass? Real hard, I'll even suck you after." I shook my head, although I was tempted again.

"What I want," I said as I pulled her close to me, looking deep into her eyes, "Is pussy. A dirty wet cunt, so wet it feels like another man's cock has been in there before me. And…" I leaned towards her "I want to kiss a mouth that's just had a big, fat cock in it… Do you know what I mean?" She nodded, tears in her eyes and running down her face.

"I'm so sorry… I…" I cut her short.

"Don't say you're sorry. Feel my cock." I took one of her hands and placed it over my groin. I was so hard I was surprised I could walk. Her eyes showed her confusion. "I have never been so turned on as when I watched you behaving like a slut with Gerry."


I leaned forwards and kissed her, her lips parting after a moment's resistance, my tongue snaking into her mouth, sure I could taste the salty precum off another man's cock, and my own cock twitched again.

I pulled away, Sally's eyes were wide, confused. "I… don't understand…"

I stroked her face. "I always had a fantasy about watching the woman I love spread her legs for another man, but it was better than I ever imagined. Far better, because you obviously enjoyed it so much." I slipped my hand under her skirt, and this time she didn't resist. My hand encountered a trail of his cum running down her thigh. I scooped some up with my fingertips, and held it up to her mouth. Hesitantly she leaned forwards, and with her eyes locked onto mine, sucked them clean.

"Things are going to be different now, better," I said, "You were never going to be able to stay faithful to me, it's not in your nature, but I want you to marry me and I want you to be as big a slut as you want, with whoever you want, as long as I can watch. What do you say?"

"I love you," she whispered, then lifted her skirt to her waist, right there under a streetlamp, and bent over the trunk of a parked car. "Fuck me, baby… fuck your slut."

magic_rat
magic_rat
46 Followers