Dirty Fianc?e Ch. 02

Story Info
He finds her a guy.
1.5k words
4.3
77.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magic_rat
magic_rat
46 Followers

For several weeks after, nothing much changed between us, and I didn't get the opportunity to see Sally in action. The one thing that did develop though was that in bed she found how hard it got me when she told me about other men, particularly recounting her experience with Gerry. She soon learned to emphasise the size of his cock, and to compare it to mine. And on the day she admitted to me, while I was going down on her, that bigger cocks made her cum harder than my 5 inch offering, I came spontaneously without even touching myself.

But still I was missing seeing Sally get fucked, and told her so. She asked me if it was really what I wanted, and who I wanted her to fuck. I told her I was certain, and I didn't care as long as she got laid and I got to see it. My one condition was that it be someone other than Gerry, not because I was jealous but because I wanted to see her with a different man. Any man. Just as long as the sex was dirty, sleazy and she behaved like a slut.

She agreed but said I should find the guy, as she didn't want to be messing around with old boyfriends or anyone she worked with. I thought for a while, then remembered a story I'd read in a men's magazine about adult theatres, and suggested we go to one I'd seen, but never visited, outside of town. She smiled, and asked if they were open now!

Dressed in a pink tube top and short skirt, again without panties, we headed out of town. It was early afternoon which I thought was a good thing, as I didn't want the place to be crowded with guys. As it was, there were only about 5 guys in there when we went and sat down somewhere in the middle of the small theatre. I saw most of the guys look around, noticing my wife.

Sally seemed engrossed in what was happening on the screen, a pretty little blonde getting spit-roast by two big black guys. Within about a minute a guy had come and sat next to Sally, and was staring at her legs, or I thought he was. The dirty bitch had pulled her skirt up and was masturbating as she watched!

The guy took this as an invitation and put his hand on her knee. Her response was to open her legs wider. He looked over at me, unsure of what I was going to do, so to reassure him I smiled and pulled down the front of her tube top, exposing her lovely breasts. He needed no further invitation and bent down to suck on one of her nipples, and slid his hand up her leg to her pussy. It was the first time I got a proper look at his face, a real sleazy guy in his 50's, scruffy and balding. I was ready for Sally to call it off, as none of the other guys in there looked much better, but I heard her moan and looked down. She had stopped playing with herself and instead he was working 2 fingers deep in her cunt, and she was loving it. I watched as she reached out and pulled a hard cock from his fly. Then with her other hand she reached out and did the same for me.

From behind a hand reached around and started fondling her other breast. When he met with no resistance he stood up and leaned in to her, rubbing his erection against her cheek. She turned her head and, her eyes locked on mine, took the end in her mouth. It was too much for me. My delightful, pretty, 20 year old fiancé jerking two cocks, sucking a third, while a dirty old man old enough to be her dad - older than her dad, in fact - finger fucked her and sucked her tit. I came with a loud moan, and she squeezed the last drop out of me before wiping her hand on her skirt.

The seats in front were occupied now, every guy in the theatre watching my fiancé instead of the movie. I felt a tug on my jacket.

"Step aside there, boy, let someone else take a turn." I looked around and another old guy was stood there, cock in hand. I moved out into the aisle to let him take my seat, but he pulled her to her feet and led her out to the aisle.

"Get on yer knees, girlie," he said, and pushed her roughly down. He knelt behind her and pushed his cock into her wet cunt. Her body shivered as she came immediately. The other guys followed and gathered around, one of them dropping to his knees in front of her and pushing his cock into her eagerly waiting mouth. I was still waiting for her to call a halt to things, which were going much further than I'd anticipated, but she seemed to be loving it. The guys in her mouth and cunt came at pretty much the same time, and were replaced by two more. The guy behind her was the old guy who'd been fingering her, and I could see now that he had quite a fair cock, a little bigger than mine, although smaller than Gerry's but thicker than either.

I expected him to start pounding her straight away, but instead he started fingering her again, then scooped out some of her juices mixed with cum and worked them into her asshole, sliding a finger in to the knuckle. She wriggled and pushed back onto his finger.

"He he... the little bitch wants me to butt fuck her. Is that what you want, bitch?" He asked. She couldn't speak, as she had a mouth full of cock, but she moaned and nodded her head. I moved around to where I could get a better view. He parted her buttocks with his thumbs, and nudged the tip of his cock against her asshole, shining with her juices and a stranger's cum. I watched as he applied pressure and her tight ring opened up for him, and he fed an inch into her.

She had to stop sucking to get her breath back. "Shit…" she gasped. "Hurts sooo goood…" The old guy laughed again and applied more pressure, forcing inch after inch into her until he was balls deep. Sally was panting hard, and reached back to rub her clit vigorously.

"Oh god… oh god…" she kept repeating, over and over. The old guy started to fuck her ass now, no thought to her comfort, pulling nearly all the way out then forcing it deep inside again.

"Hey," the old guy said to nobody in particular, "The dirty little bitch likes it!" He started fucking her ass harder and she came with a trembling wail, her arm giving out so she almost fell forwards, only being held in position by the other guys. He pulled out of her ass and moved in front of her. "Now be a good little bitch and suck daddy's cock clean."

With a look on her face I had never seen before, and which I can only describe as total lust, she said "Yes daddy" then opened her mouth. Another guy entered her ass, not wanting to miss the opportunity, but all eyes were on Sally's face.

"That's right, baby, suck all that shitty stuff off daddy's cock, that's the way…arggghhhh…" and with that he started to cum, pulling his cock out of his mouth and rubbing it over her face, pumping his cum until it was dripping from her nose and chin, and running down her cheeks.

The guy in her ass came, filling her rectum with cum, then she was flipped over as two more guys took turns on her cunt, one coming inside her and the other spraying it over her belly and tits. Suddenly we found we were almost alone in the theatre, the guys having left as they finished. The only one left as Sally adjusted her clothing and attempted to clean up was 'daddy'.

"That's one fine bitch you have there, son," he said. "If ever you want some real fun, you give me a call," and he handed me a business card and left.

Sally smiled tiredly at me. "Is that what you wanted to see?"

As we lay in bed that night, Sally confessed that the afternoon in the adult theatre was the most intense sexual experience she'd ever had. The fact that they were all older, seedy middle aged men, sweaty and unattractive, had only served to heighten the sensation.

"As soon as we got in there," she said, "I started getting wet. I saw those guys looking at me, like they knew why I was there, like I was the dirtiest type of slut they could imagine. And I wanted them to use me, treat me like dirt. And when that old guy fucked me in the ass, then made me suck my own shit off his cock… I couldn't wait to taste it. Am I really a slut?"

I smiled and nodded as I climbed on top of her. "Oh yes baby, you're the dirtiest whore that ever lived!"

magic_rat
magic_rat
46 Followers