Dirty Fianc?e Ch. 03

Story Info
Sally finds another opportunity.
2.1k words
4.19
58.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magic_rat
magic_rat
46 Followers

I walked around with a permanent erection for the next few days. I was looking for opportunities to get Sally fucked again, but she pre-empted me.

"Mike... The old guy who gave you his number... did you ever call him?" I shook my head, although I had been thinking about it. "Why don't you give him a call?"

I grinned and pulled his card from my wallet, then reached for the phone. Brad Hendricks, his name was. I dialled.

"Hi, Brad? It's Mike. From the Adult theatre, with Sally... yes, that's her. You said I should call you?" At his request I held the phone out to Sally. "He wants to talk to you."

"Hi..." she said. "Yes, it's me... no, I'm not wearing any... ok..." At this point she pulled up her skirt and opened her legs. "Mike, he says you have to eat me." I wasted no time in kneeling between her legs. "Yes Brad... yes I loved your cock in my ass... yes, it's bigger than Mike's...yes, I loved getting gang banged... Yes Brad, I'm a cunt... No, I don't care how nasty it gets, that's what I want..." She was getting wetter by the second as she spoke to Brad. "Mmm yes Brad, I love big cocks, they satisfy me more... yes, more than Mike's does." At this point I got my own cock out and started to masturbate. "Yes Brad, I want that. Please... ok..." She listened for a few minutes, then said "Yes, I'll do that. Bye." She hung up, and mashed my face into her cunt as she came, which in turn caused me to empty my load onto the carpet.

When we had both recovered, she told me that Brad was going to arrange a party for us, and that she had to get laid by one of my friends or neighbours. Now! But she said she wasn't sure about this part. She had to humiliate me at the same time, and that I was to watch but not be seen. I shrugged, and said if it turned her on then it would turn me on, and she should do it.

But if she needed to do it now, that ruled out a lot of my friends, as they were mostly at work. The only neighbour who would be in was Tony next door, a widower in his 40's who I had caught ogling Sally's body a couple of times over the fence as she sunbathed topless in the yard. I suggested him, and she agreed readily. It was sunny out so I suggested that she go sunbathe, as no doubt he'd start lurking as soon as he knew she was out there.

Without hesitation she stripped, put on a thong bikini bottom and grabbed the sun cream and a bottle of wine, and I followed her out to the yard. As it happened, Tony was already out back, tending his plants, and he smiled at us over the low fence, his eyes lingering over Sally's naked breasts, before returning to his task. I smiled at Sally and said loudly that I had to go in to work, and that I wouldn't be back until early evening, then left, but only to lurk in the kitchen, where the window was open, and hopefully I'd get to hear what was going on.

It took but a few minutes before Tony had struck up a conversation, an excuse to look at her over the fence, and Sally made no attempt to cover herself up. She was drinking heavily from the bottle, and asked Tony if he wanted some wine. He laughed and said there probably wasn't much left, so he'd bring his own bottle. He appeared moments later, now just dressed in shorts, vaulting over the low fence, with a bottle of wine in his hand. His body looked pretty athletic for a guy his age. Sally grinned. "Just in time," she said. "Mine's empty." Tony took a drink from his bottle, then passed it to Sally, who took a long drink from it.

"Why do you drink so much?" Tony asked. "A pretty young thing like you shouldn't be drinking alone like that."

Sally smiled at him. "I'm not alone now, am I? And anyway, I have little choice with Mike."

"Why, does he neglect you? He's a fool if he does, you're beautiful."

"It's not neglect so much, he just doesn't... well, to put it nicely, the earth doesn't move for me."

Tony frowned. "How do you mean, exactly?"

Sally took another drink. "This is kinda embarrassing. But how can you move the earth when you only have a 5 inch shovel?" My face went red. I didn't realise this was the kind of humiliation she had in mind.

Tony smiled at her. "Your fiancé has a 5 inch dick?" She nodded. "That's too bad. So I guess you get pretty frustrated, huh?" She nodded. "And what do you do about it?"

Sally looked a little coy. "I masturbate a lot, I guess. And fantasise."

Tony moved a little closer. "What do you fantasise about? Big cocks?"

Sally nodded. Her face was red now, partly from alcohol and sun, but mostly I think from excitement.

"There's no need to be embarrassed," Tony reassured her. "We all masturbate, and we all fantasise about things. And it helps to talk, sometimes." He put his hand gently on her knee. "So, you fantasise about being properly fucked by men with big cocks?" Sally nodded. "And you masturbate when you do it? What do you use?"

Sally spoke hesitantly. She was an amazing actress, it was hard to tell who was seducing who. "Sometimes I use a vibrator... if I'm in the bedroom."

His hand moved a little further up her leg. "And do you only masturbate in the bedroom?" She shook her head. "Where else then, Sally? You can tell me."

She sighed. "Sometimes in the washroom of a store. Sometimes indoors, different rooms. Sometimes out here. When you're out. Yours is the only house that overlooks our yard."

I caught sight of the bulge in his shorts as he shifted position, then, more than a bulge, I swear I saw the tip of it poking out of the leg of his shorts!

Tony leaned closer to Sally. "And what do you masturbate with out here? Do you bring your vibrator out here?" Sally shook her head, and pointed at the wine bottle. "Good girl! You fuck yourself with a wine bottle?" Sally nodded. "And so what do you fantasise about then?"

Sally sighed again. "I fantasise that maybe you're not out, and that maybe you're watching me. And that what I heard about you is true, that you take care of some of the married women around here while their husbands are at work, and that you have a big cock."

Tony's hand was up on her thigh now, and my dick was in my hand.

"And so if I wasn't here now, you'd be masturbating with that bottle?" Sally nodded again. "Well, why don't you pretend I'm not here, just for a minute, and release some of that pressure? You know you want to." He didn't wait for her to answer, but started tugging at her thong. She didn't resist, but lifted her hips to allow him to pull them right off. "Now Sally, close your eyes, pretend I'm not here, and do what you need to do.

She closed her eyes, and started stroking her pussy, then giggled. "It's really wet!" Without opening her eyes she reached out for the bottle and started rubbing the neck against her wet slit, then started to feed it into herself, making little whimpering noises as she did so. She started a slow, regular fucking motion while rubbing her clit with the other hand.

"How much can you get in there, Sally?" She responded by rolling onto her knees, bottle still in her pussy, placing the base of the bottle on the ground and forcing herself down further and further on it, her pussy lips stretching wide to cope with the extra width as the bottle flared out, until she must have had 6 inches of bottle in her, her lips stretched out almost around the widest part of the bottle. She was panting and sweating now, her other hand still working her clit hard.

"God Sally you're so fucking hot. What happens next in your fantasy?"

"You come home and catch me, I don't realise you're there, you watch me for a while then you come over and..."

"Fuck you?"

"Force me. Hold me down and rape me except it's not rape because I want it so bad..."

"So do I just fuck your pretty little pussy?"

"Depends," she said, eyes still closed, still fucking herself. "You do anything you want, make me do dirty things, nasty things. In my mouth, my pussy, in my ass, anything you want, I do, and I don't want to but I can't help myself..." With that she wailed, rocked by an earth shattering orgasm, and slipped, forcing, incredibly, another inch of bottle into herself before she fell over and the bottle slipped out.

Tony stood up and dropped his shorts. Huge is a word that springs to mind, fully erect and sticking out at right angles from his body. Sally looked shocked and shook her head.

"No, you can't... it was just a fantasy, just a game... you can't..." and half-heartedly she tried to cover yourself up.

Tony's face changed. "Don't think you can get a guy all excited like this and back off, you little bitch." She started to protest and he slapped her face, not hard, but it was loud. Sally shut up, but started protesting again as Tony pushed her roughly on her back and climbed on top of her. She tried to push him off, but even if she was serious, he was too strong for her. With one hand he held her wrists, and with the other and a knee he parted her reluctant thighs before lowering his cock against her hole. "Get ready for 9 inches of pleasure, you dumb little bitch."

Without warning he plunged the whole 9 inches deep inside her till his balls slapped her ass. She went wild, bucking and squirming under him, her hips jerking involuntarily as if trying to get his cock even deeper inside her. "What do you think of that, bitch?"

"Oh shit, so fucking big, so fucking full... I love your cock... fuck me, hurt me with it... fuck me hard in my cunt..." She seemed delirious, moaning over and over again about how great his cock was. "Oh yes, it's so much bigger than Mike's, so lovely... so huge..."


He started pounding in and out of her, fucking her hard and fast, and she seemed to be constantly in a state of orgasm. After what seemed like forever he grunted and came inside her. As his now soft cock slipped out of her it still looked a lot bigger than mine at full extension.

"How was that, bitch?" He grinned.

Sally smiled back. "Incredible. So good to have a real man's cock in me instead of Mike's little dick. Can we do this again sometime?"

Tony pulled on his shorts. "I don't know about that..."

"Please" Sally pleaded. "I'll do anything you want me to, I promise. Anything." She was kneeling in front of him.

"Well, I'm not sure. But anything? We'll see. Right now I need to take a piss, you know what I mean?" Sally nodded, unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock, aiming it at her tits. He laughed. No, baby, not like that. If you want to earn another fuck you gotta drink it."

She nodded, leaned forwards and wrapped her lips around the end of his cock as he started to let go. She tried bravely but it was too much, I could see her swallowing as fast as she could but most of it seemed to be spilling out of her mouth and over her tits, so finally he pulled out and finished off by hosing her face and hair, while she just knelt there, head thrown back and mouth wide open.

When he'd finished he patted her head, said "Good little bitch" and went back to his house, leaving her sat there on the lawn.

Slowly she got up and walked inside, where I embraced her, the heady reek of Tony's piss filling my nostrils. And, of it's own volition, my dick twitched and I came against her belly.

magic_rat
magic_rat
46 Followers