Dirty Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel Mark press himself up against my back, his hard cock on my arse. You turn me towards him and we kiss. He moves me back towards the bed and lies down on his back, you tell me to suck his cock. I stand in front of him and bend over, you wank him slowly before guiding his dick into my mouth; I hear him gasp deeply as I wrap my lips around him. One of the strangers runs his hands over my arse, they feel rough and calloused. He slides his thick dick into my pussy and begins to fuck me hard and fast from behind. With every stroke I'm pushed onto Mark's cock, taking all of him, sucking him deeply as I imagine the view you're all getting right now. As if you've read my mind, you tell the other men to wank over me as I have two of my holes filled.

I hear their breathing quicken as they start to stroke themselves over me, I flinch as you drizzle oil over my arse and I feel your fingers slip into it. I want you to fuck my tight little asshole, I tell you so and the men watching groan in appreciation as they watch you finger it slowly. The stranger fucking my pussy is close, I look up, locking eyes with Mark as I suck him...I can tell he's close too...almost without warning I'm filled with spunk as the stranger explodes deep in me, he quickly pulls out and I feel your fingers in me, I know you love feeling another man's cum deep in my tight hole.

It's too much for Mark and he tells you he has to have my cum-soaked pussy, he pulls me on top of him. I slide onto him, unable to see anything, his dick fills me. I'm aware of movement around me as the men you've invited shift into position. One of them sucks my tits as Mark throbs inside me, you move behind me and push me forward roughly so my hands are either side of Mark's shoulders. He kisses me as I feel your hands run over my arse. You don't hesitate and oil your cock, you play with my sweet little asshole, turning me on slowly until you finally stretch it wide.

I whimper in pleasure, loving the feeling of having all four of your fingers in my ass, I beg you to take my arse, I beg to feel you cum inside it, I plead to have your dick fill it. You can't hold back and slide your full length into me, fucking my tight ass slow and deep. I moan loudly as both my holes are filled, Mark's cock hardens inside me as you both fuck me. I'm on the brink as you yank a handful of my hair, pulling it hard as you take me roughly. My arse is stretched by your dick and my pussy is full of cock... you grab my hips firmly as you thrust into me again and again. Suddenly a hard dick is pressed against my lips and I suck him eagerly loving being filled all three ways. He fucks my throat, I'm moaning deeply enjoying being used like this, like the filthy little slut I am. I'm your little slut though and I know seeing me getting fucked like this is your fantasy too.

My orgasm hits hard, waves of pleasure drift through my body, I'm bucking against you and as Mark rubs my clit I squirt all over his dick. He climaxes, swearing loudly and finishing deep in my pussy as he continues to thrust inside me. Hearing him orgasm so gutturally pushes you over the edge and you cum hard, shooting your spunk deep in my ass. The men around me are grunting and groaning as they near climax...I hear their breathing become shallow and raspy as they wank excitedly over me being fucked in front of them; they can't hold back and one by one they cum too, shooting their creamy spunk all over me. It's everywhere, its dripping from me, its running over my arse and as the final guy climaxes into my mouth it trickles from my lips too. You rub it into me as you pull out of my ass.

I slide off Mark and you flip me onto my back in the centre of the bed. You kiss me, cum passing between us, trails of it lingering on both our lips as we part. You put me on all fours and slide behind me, my pussy and arse are on show to the men around us and you stretch my ass cheeks so you can see the spunk dripping slowly from my pussy and arsehole, you eat it out of both my holes as the men watching recover their breath.

At this point I'm sure that the there aren't any more surprises in store for me, but of course that's not the case. I'm on my knees in the centre of the king size bed and I suddenly sense a man in front of me, he places a finger under my chin and lifts my face upwards. I moan softly as I anticipate what is going to happen, I realise with a start that there must be more men in this room than I had first thought. He is hard in front of me and I instinctively open my mouth to take him. He obliges, giving me all of his lengthy cock. I'm sucking him when I feel another dick slide into my ass, it's not you, I know that much, he is gentle with me, teasing me inch by inch, until, within minutes I'm begging him to fuck my arse.

He responds to my desire for an anal fucking and begins to take me hard, I'm forced to swallow more and more of the dick I'm sucking and this only serves to turn me on more. They fuck me, increasing their strokes as they near the point of no return, they cum hard, shooting their spunk into me. As soon as they're done they're replaced by two more rigid dicks, they have their way with me too, taking me hard.

Suddenly I'm aware of your fingers stroking me, they're trailing over every part of me, they slip into my pussy and I sense my orgasm building. I'm being fucked in every hole and I can barely hold back, I teeter on the edge of an incredible climax; my clit is licked and sucked and my whole body shudders as I press my pussy to the mouth below me, you slip your tongue deep inside me and I squirt all over your face as I cum hard, crying out your name as you make me orgasm again and again.

Hearing me climax is too much for the men embedded in me, one finishes in my mouth and I swallow every drop; sucking him dry and licking up all his cream. He is swiftly followed by the other whose cock is buried deep in my arse. I feel his hot cum shoot into me as he orgasms long and loud. He pulls out of my tight ass and I squat over you allowing you to lick my glistening pussy. His juices trickles from me and you grab my hips pulling my ass in front of you, you push your tongue deep into it lapping up all the spunk that is dripping from it. I moan softly as you lick it enthusiastically.

I'm trembling as you lick me and you realise that I can't take anymore tonight, you soften your touch and allow me to gently come back to earth. At this point you tell them men you invited to leave, they do as you ask, slowly gathering their thoughts and belongings. I can hear them all talking about me amongst themselves and realise that I have clearly made a few fantasies come true and left a lasting impression. I smile to myself, the evening unfolded in such an unexpected way.

As the door closes you turn me to face you and tentatively remove the blindfold. I blink slowly, adjusting to the light, our eyes meet and I know how much you've enjoyed yourself. We kiss intimately, reconnecting with each other, my hands are in your hair as I press myself against your chest; you wrap your arms round me holding me close. I'm suddenly aware that we aren't actually alone, Mark is still here, lying on the bed.

He grins mischievously and I decide to involve him a little further...I move closer to him and we giggle nervously unsure of what to say to each other, instead we kiss, it breaks the ice and I reach for his cock, stroking it firmly. You're watching me, wondering where this is going. I tell Mark to watch as I fuck you and he relaxes into a chair beside the bed. I pull you to me and quickly turn the tables, firmly tying your wrists to the bedpost so you're unable to move. I reach into the drawer of the bedside cabinet and pull out a large realistic looking dildo, your eyes widen as you watch me suck it in front of you. Mark begins to wank as I slowly slide it into my pussy, fucking myself deep. It doesn't take long before I cum over it, my juices trickling down it as I arch my back in pleasure. I pull it out of me and raise it to your lips, you suck the tip, tasting me on it. You moan excitedly as I slide it all into your mouth, I fuck your throat with it as I force you to suck it deep.

You take it all and I know you love being made to submit like this. I remove it from your mouth and slowly slither down you, licking and teasing as I move. Mark is still watching us and I know it's turning you on. I reach your gorgeous cock and take you in my mouth sucking you till I feel you harden. Then I switch my attention to your tight balls swirling my tongue over them as I drizzle oil onto your dick. I wank you slow, running kisses down the base of your cock. I spread your legs, forcing them apart, you groan as my tongue finds your asshole, I circle it gently, I lick it tentatively giving it all my attention. Your cock hardens as I do so and you mumble some filth as I allow the oil to trickle over your ass. I push a finger into you slowly as I wank you firmly, I finger fuck you, pressing against your g-spot; you grind against me begging me to fuck your arse.

I know what you want and once I know you're turned on enough I allow you to suck the dildo once more, I watch as you pleasure it with your tongue mimicking my actions on your cock.

You're moaning as your ass and mouth are fucked and I'm loving having Mark watch us. I stretch your arse and slowly ease the dildo into it, you swear as it enters you but once you relax I'm able to give you what you want...I fuck you slow, wanking you as I do so. You're begging for me to make you cum but I refuse, I lean over you, pushing the dildo fully inside you, I hover above you, you instinctively try to kiss me and as our tongues entwine I spit in your mouth, you pull back, loving the sensation, you beg me to do it again and I once again oblige knowing how much it turns you on. I move away from you and fuck your arse hard and deep, you're close I can tell and at that point I pull the blindfold over your eyes, your world goes dark...

I let Mark play his part, he has been wanking over the scene unfolding and when I beckon him over silently, he moves closer, he kisses me as I dildo your arse and I tell him I want him to cum all over us, he begins to wank as I fuck you, you're begging for his cum, he wanks with his right hand, his left is in my pussy, teasing me and rubbing my clit, I'm soaking and I tell you I'm about to cum. He finger fucks me, wanking furiously as I shove the dildo into your arse.

You're stroking your cock as your arse is filled by the dildo, you take it all pumping your cock firmly. You cry out my name as you orgasm, your cum shoots everywhere and it's such a thrill hearing you growl so animalistically that I cum over Mark's fingers. He can't hold back and shoots his cum all over you, he covers you in his hot, sticky spunk and you shudder in the aftermath of your own intense orgasm. I seductively lick up every drop and kiss you, dribbling his spunk into your mouth, you suck my tongue taking all of his juices from me.

Mark slowly moves away from us...my sopping little pussy hovers in front of your face as I begin to untie you, you're panting and breathless but still manage to tease me gently with your tongue as your wrists are freed. Mark returns, fully dressed, he knows the night is over...he kisses me deeply as you lick my pussy, I smile as he pulls back, we don't speak, words aren't really needed as he turns and walks out of the door. Once you're free you pull me to you, kissing me softly, we slip under the plush duvet and you wrap your arms round me. We kiss intimately for what seems like hours, you run your hands over my tits and ass as I trail my fingers down your back.

I press myself against you, suddenly overcome by the need to have you inside me, you lay me on my back and fuck me slow and deep. I know, without doubt, that I'm yours again. I orgasm gently. You kiss me, holding me close. It is the perfect end to a night like this, I nestle against you, my head resting on your chest. You stroke my hair and eventually we fall into a deep sleep knowing we've made some lasting memories.

12