Dirty Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixen77
Vixen77
73 Followers

He motions for you to go and speak to him and I button up my dress as I strain to hear what's being said, he explains that he and the other two soldiers are now off duty and they are free for the rest of the day; he looks in my direction, his eyes lock with mine and I suddenly and inexplicably feel myself getting aroused again. I wonder what is about to happen, my curiosity gets the better of me and I walk over to you just in time to hear you agree to let them have me however they want. This wasn't part of your plan, I know that but I also know that it's been something you've wanted for a long time. The Sergeant calls over the remaining squaddies and before I know it I have hands all over me, running over my tits and snaking under my skirt, you're behind me and I lean against you, my arse pressing against your dick, fingers find their way into my pussy and I moan in pleasure. You tell one of the men to unbutton my dress which he does eagerly, he slithers it down over my hips so I'm naked in the centre of you all.

You pull my wrists behind my back and let the men roam freely over my body, I'm quivering as mouths and fingers explore every inch of me. Without warning you push me to my knees, the summer grass is soft beneath them and I know what is about to happen. I beg for cock and cum and to my satisfaction I'm quickly surrounded by men. One of them whips out a cable tie and secures my wrists behind me, I'm so turned on and as the first dick slides into my mouth I moan in pleasure. I suck him deeply my lips wrapping tightly around his shaft, you and the other men circle around me, cocks out, wanking slowly. You each take turns, making me suck you while I'm restrained. You tell me I have to keep them all stiff if I want their cocks in me later. I oblige taking my time over each new dick presented to me, I love how turned on they are and I take pride in keeping each of them hard, taking them to the brink and then moving on.

Eventually you and the young sergeant stand in front of me, you're so close that your dicks are touching and I lick and suck both of you together, my tongue running over your perfect cocks teasing you both at once. I continue to please you both till you're close and as you're about to climax I tell you I want you both to wank into my mouth, I beg for your cum, I beg for you to cover me in it and you gladly oblige stroking yourselves firmly, my tongue darts over you both and within seconds I'm slurping up your hot, sticky spunk. There's too much for me to swallow, it runs over my lips and trickles down my chin onto my pert tits, you quickly kneel and lick it off me when from out of nowhere a squaddie appears in front of us...

His cock is hard, he's wanking over us and he's glistening with precum, my hands are still tied and you're next me on your knees we share a lust filled kiss and then begin to share his cock our tongues touching and teasing each other as well as him. He is so turned on and tells you to wank him begging us to make him cum, the other men are at the picnic table recovering and are unaware of the scenario unfolding before us. You grab his dick and stroke it firmly as I wrap my lips around the head of his cock, I flick my tongue over him as you suck him slow, making him hard. We continue to turn him on until he cant hold back and shoots his cum over us both, we share it, licking and sucking it from him, you turn and kiss me with a mouthful of his spunk and I'm lost in you once again. Your fingers slide between my legs and you moan as you feel how wet I am, you hardly touch me and I cum all over you, squirting over your fingers as we kiss deeply passing his spunk between us. He silently moves around behind me and using a sharp blade cuts the tie around my wrists.

The other men have recovered and they saunter over to us, as they approach you tell me how much you want to see me being fucked in all my holes by all of these men. I kiss you passionately, wondering how you can read my mind. The taller of the two is definitely my type, dark hair and blue eyes...not unlike you...I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, our tongues dance together and he leads me to a grassy area surrounded by trees, you and the remaining squaddies follow. He tells me he wants me to ride his cock and pulls me down on top of him as he sinks back onto the grass, I sit astride him, sliding his huge cock into my tight little hole. I hear you all gasp as I take all of him into me, he reaches up, pinches my nipples, I arch my back as he commands you all to fuck me.

You and the blonde are the first to reach me and quickly position yourselves in front and behind me. I know you love fucking my arse and it will give you a good view of me sucking another man's dick. I'm beside myself with anticipation and quickly begin to lick the cock in front of me. My pussy is being filled from below and as I stretch forward you spread my ass cheeks wide. You spit on my tight little hole and slide two fingers into it, you play with me until and then ease your dick into me, I nearly orgasm right then as I'm filled all three ways but I know I have to hold back.

All three of you begin to take me, slowly at first but becoming more urgent. I realise that we're being watched and I enjoy the moment. You fuck my arse deeply pushing me onto the blonde's cock with every stroke, his hands are in my hair and I moan as he hardens in my mouth. My pussy is filled completely and the sergeant grabs my hips pulling me down onto his stiff cock, you can feel him inside me as you take my arse and it makes you incredibly hard, I'm loving being fucked in every hole and I know I'm close to orgasm. I tighten around the throbbing dick in my pussy and tell you all that I'm about to cum, you double your efforts, all of you fucking all of my holes, pummelling me hard and fast. My orgasm builds inside me until I finally explode squirting my cum all over the guy below me, I buck and shudder as he cums deep my soaking pussy, the blonde shoots his load down my throat, I swallow every drop.

I know you're about to climax as you increase the speed of your strokes, you tell me what a filthy little slut I am as you release your cum deep in my arse, I feel your spunk fill me and as you pull out it drips over my ass cheeks. You immediately drop to your knees behind me and lick it out, sucking up every drop. As the guy pulls out from my pussy you sink your mouth to it catching all of his cum too, it dribbles out of me slowly and I hear you moan as you bury your tongue inside my tight little hole tasting the spunk deep in my cum-drenched slit.

I'm on my hands and knees as you run your tongue over me, I know you all need time to recover so you can take me again however the two remaining squaddies are hard and ready, they have waited patiently for their turn and now want to have their dicks in all my holes. You move aside and watch eagerly as one of them eases his dick into my dripping pussy, the other slides his cock into my mouth, they fuck me, they take me, they dominate me, they switch positions fucking me however they like, which is what you promised them. Fingers, tongues and cocks fill me. They finally flip me onto my back in the long grass and kneel next to me, they stroke their huge cocks as I play with my pussy and as I arch in pleasure their hot cum hits me, covering me, they rub it into my body keeping me aroused.

It's too much for you to resist and you and the other squaddies approach me once again, I'm on my knees and you offer me your gorgeous cock, I take you in my mouth flicking my tongue over you, you harden as I suck and lick you and I'm aware that the men are watching intently. You moan in pleasure enjoying every minute of it, you tell me to spread my legs and as I do so I feel a squaddie behind me, he trails his rough hands down my spine and over my arse, he reaches around me and cups my tits before pinching my nipples, the dark haired man stands next to me and slides his cock into my mouth I take him eagerly as you kneel in front of me, you slip your fingers into me as I suck this strangers dick.

You're hard and I begin to stroke you firmly, another squaddie appears to my left and begins to wank over me, you lean forward and take his dick in your mouth, he doesn't object and you suck him slowly as you finger my now soaking pussy, you bring me to climax as we are all intertwined. Then you finish him too, taking his spunk in your mouth, I hear him moan and I turn to kiss you, his thick, creamy cum passes between us and I can feel how hard your dick is in my hand, I know you want to fuck me and I need you inside me. I press you back and you lie on the grass sliding below me. I straddle your dick and the remaining men shift their positions accordingly.

You moan as my cum-soaked pussy slides onto your throbbing cock, you fill me completely and I moan too as I feel you inside me, you pull my mouth to yours kissing me deeply, we reconnect and for a while we are lost in each other. Until I feel a hard cock pressing against my arse, he fingers it slow as we kiss and I'm beside myself as I become more and more turned on, you can feel my pussy tighten around you and as he slides his dick between my ass cheeks I climax, squirting over your cock, you groan as I soak you, you pull me to you whispering filth in my ear as I'm fucked by both of you. Your dick is in deep in me and you can feel the cock in my arse, it turns you on and you growl at me to suck and wank the men watching us. I'm filled with lust and desire and do as you ask. I begin to suck the blue eyed, dark haired squaddie and I wank the blonde, they're groaning in pleasure as I swap between them, turning them on.

You fuck my pussy hard grabbing my hips and pulling me onto you, the sergeant thrusts into my tight arse and I'm filled all three ways, you take me roughly, having your way with me, using me, dominating me. I'm being fucked every which way and I can't hold back... I cum all over the place, bucking and writhing in amongst you all and seeing me orgasm in front of you pushes you to release in all my holes, cum fills me, drips from me and runs over me as the sergeant finishes in my arse, the blue eyed, dark haired squaddie shoots his hot spunk all over my tits and you fill my pussy. The young blonde climaxes into my mouth and it trickles from me down onto you below, you take it all eagerly and I lean down and let the cum dribble slowly from my mouth to yours.

They pull out of me and I know what you want...I release your cock and move so my soaking slit is hovering above your face, you slide your fingers into my arse and begin to play with it as you lick and slurp your spunk from my hot little hole, you taste my juices and your cum as you bury your tongue in me. I know you're enjoying feeling the cream deep in my arse and within seconds you've pushed me back on the grass, you spread my legs and finger my ass before sinking your mouth to my pussy, you tease me and before long I feel your tongue circle my asshole licking and probing to taste all the cum that's still dripping from me.

The men around us have all recovered and are getting hard watching you lick me out. The sergeant orders you to fuck me and you instantly oblige shoving your now rock hard dick into me, I cry out your name as you take me, begging you to fuck me harder. You pin my wrists to the ground above my head and pound your cock into my slick hole, taking me fast and rough, thrusting into me again and again. The men around us begin to wank furiously over us and you make me cum again and again, my body quivers and shakes as you keep me climaxing taking me to new extremes.

I squirt and squirt over your cock and as I arch and orgasm under you they finish; shooting sticky spunk all over us both. You pull out and I beg for your cum, you stroke your dick and release your cream all over my pussy you rub it in and finger fuck me as you do so, you stretch me fully, shoving four fingers inside me. I can't believe that I still so turned on and I whimper with pleasure as you give me one final incredible orgasm. I'm a dishevelled mess but you can tell from my lust filled eyes that I've loved every minute of fulfilling our fantasy.

We are left panting, exhausted and totally satisfied, the men around us are starting to collect their clothes and we do the same, they kiss me in turn as they leave, jogging away through the forest back to base, leaving us alone again in amongst the trees. You help me button my dress, taking your time, letting me settle myself after everything that has happened. You run your fingers over my cheek and your thumb over my lips as I steady myself. You whisper in my ear that I've never been sexier you wrap your arms around me and gaze deeply into my eyes, we reconnect, it's powerful, no words are needed but I know what you want to say.

You gently pull me to you kissing me softly, sweetly, letting me feel your emotions and I know that I'm yours once more. We lie on the soft grass, quietly intertwined as time passes and the sun drifts down behind the trees, eventually as darkness creeps in around us we head reluctantly back to your car knowing that we've fulfilled a fantasy and made some memories that will last until the next game we decide to play...

Vixen77
Vixen77
73 Followers
12