Dirty Gurlie Returns

Story Info
Another evening of Dirty Gurlie playtime.
1.9k words
4.35
31.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh it has been too long since I have been out and about, doing all the naughty things that little miss dirty gurlie likes to do. I am so looking forward to an evening of pleasure, pain, domination and outright fucking. I prepare myself to go out, pulling on black thigh high boots, a very short black skirt that allows my ass to peek out if I move just right and I short black halter top. I pull on my black leather jacket and grab my keys as I head out to find my fun for the night.

I drive to a nearby bar and enter. Heads turn to look at my long legs and long red hair as I take a seat at the bar. I take off my jacket and take a look at the possibilities for the evening. There are several men that have taken more than just a quick peek at me and some of the women in the bar are glaring at me. It only makes me that much more hungry for what I desire.

The bartender comes by asking what I would like. I order a shot of tequila and a beer. He gives me my drinks and I pay him in cash, leaving a hefty tip. I pound the tequila and start on my beer. I look around once more and notice a delicious brunette towards the end of the bar. I flash him a smile and move ever so slightly that my breast peeks from beneath my top. He smiles back and we begin playing the game. He orders me another shot of tequila.

After a bit, he gets up from his bar stool and I am impressed by his height. He walks along the bar and takes a seat next to me. “So, tell me, what’s a girl like you doing in a place like this,” he says coyly.

“Oh, please do spare me the cheesy lines, my dear,” I respond. “I’m certain that you know exactly what a girl like me is doing in a place like this.”

He looks at me a moment and then nods agreement. “So, are you looking for someone in particular,” he asks. “Or are you just looking for someone?”

I ponder the question a moment and then look him in the eyes. “I am looking for someone who will do what I ask, regardless of what it is,” I reply. “Are you game?”

“I think I might just be,” he says.

“Good,” I reply. “Shall we go to your place then?”

He gets up from the bar and I finish my beer. I grab my jacket, put it on and follow him out the door to his car. We head to his place and once there, he leads me to his door. We enter his place and I remove my jacket. I throw it down on the couch near the door and then grab him before the door closes all the way.

I kiss him and start taking off his jacket. His hands are on my body, already reaching under my skirt. I slap his hand away and say, “I don’t remember telling you it was ok to get at me yet.”

He looks at me a moment, almost in shock. “You remember I said I was looking for someone who will do what I ask, regardless of what it is,” I say. “I did not say you could grope me yet. There will be time for that soon enough.”

I resume undressing him, taking off his shirt, then his shoes, pants and boxers. “Ahh, yes, that’s good,” I say more to myself than to him. “Now, I want you to come over here and bend me over.”

He approaches me and moves to bend me over. “Now, pull my skirt up over my ass.” As he does, I say, “Now, kneel behind me. I want you to eat my ass. Eat it like you’re a starving man.”

He slowly brings his mouth to my peachy little ass and runs his tongue along my crack. “I told you to fucking EAT IT,” I scream. His tongue slithers in between my cheeks and enters my tight asshole. His hands are pulling at my ass cheeks, helping to spread them so he can get into my ass farther. He laps, sucks and even nibbles a little as he eats out my ass. I moan loudly. “Finger my cunt while you eat my ass,” I say in a stern voice. “I want three fingers inside as you diddle my clit with the fourth and I don’t want you to stop eating my ass until I tell you to.”

He moves one hand from my ass and up between my thighs. He pushes three fingers inside and rubs my clit hard and fast with a fourth. His face is still buried in my ass as he pushes his fingers in and out. “Mmmm, yes, finger fuck me and eat my ass,” I say as his probing fingers and tongue touch my most intimate places.

Soon my orgasm comes and I can feel the gush as liquid runs along my cunt and over his fingers. “Slow down,” I gasp as I attempt to regain myself.

He slows his movement and then I say, “Remove yourself from my orifices.” He does so and I turn to face him. His cock is rock hard and ready for action. “Hmmm, would you like some satisfaction, my dear?” I ask. He nods. I kneel before him and take his entire cock in my mouth. I suck hard and fast and as I start to feel him get ready to cum, I take my mouth away. “Stroke it and cum on me,” I say. “I want to be doused in your cum.”

As his hand grasps his throbbing cock, I take my top off. “I want it all over me,” I say. He strokes fast and strong and soon he is spraying across my breasts and down my stomach. It’s hot and wet and I am groaning as it strikes me. Once he is done, I take him in my mouth once more, feeling him harden inside. As soon as he is hard enough, I take my mouth away.

“Fuck me in the ass,” I order. “Fuck me hard and fast. I want to feel you stretching my asshole.”

He bends me over the back of the couch and crams his cock into my ass. No easing it in, just rams it into me. He fucks me hard and fast, like I asked. “Grab my hair and pull while you fuck my asshole,” I say. He grabs a fistful and tugs back hard. He continues to plug my ass as he pulls harder against my head.

“FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME,” I scream at him as his cock slams into my ass again and again. He shoots his hot cum into my ass and starts to slow. “No, don’t slow,” I tell him. “FUCK ME HARD AND FAST!”

He resumes speed and pulls harder on my hair. Soon I am cumming again and screaming out from it. He slows down and stands there a moment. “You may pull out,” I tell him. He pulls away from me and I can feel the mess all over me. “You have done well so far,” I tell him.

He smiles and says, “I’m glad.”

“Now it is time to clean up and begin the next round,” I tell him. “We need a shower.”

He leads me along to the bathroom where he starts the shower. After getting out of our remaining clothes, we step into the hot, streaming water. “Now, I want you to wash me,” I say. “Be sure to get every inch.”

He lathers up and begins rubbing his hands across my body. He takes care to wash every inch, but seems to pay particular attention to all my naughty bits. His cock is rock hard again and I know he wants to fuck me. “Ok, now get yourself cleaned up,” I tell him. I move aside and allow him to clean off.

We exit the shower. “Are you ready for round two?” I ask.

“Indeed I am,” he replies with a grin.

“Well then, take me and tie me up,” I tell him.

He leads me to his room and lays me on the bed. I roll onto my stomach. He leaves the room and returns with some lengths of rope. He ties each of my hands to posts on the bed. “Your legs as well?” he asks.

“Yes,” I reply. He fastens rope around my ankles and also ties them to the bed. “Now, before you start, I want you to spank me,” I tell him. “A belt will do nicely.”

He goes and gets a belt from the closet and then returns to the bed. He pulls back and slaps the leather across both my ass cheeks. It burns a little, but I let out a moan of extreme pleasure. “Again, and harder this time,” I say. He brings the belt across my ass again. “Keep going until I tell you to stop,” I say, panting against my own excitement. He slams the belt across my ass a dozen or so more times and I tell him to stop. “Are you rock fucking hard and ready to fuck my sopping wet cunt?” I ask.

“Fuck yea I am,” he replies. He lays himself against my back and I can feel his probing cock as it slips into my sweet, dirty gurlie cunt. He fucks me hard without me ordering him to. I grunt against the mattress as he penetrates me and slams me against the bed. His hands are along my sides as he keeps himself propped up as he pushes. He fucks me fast and I am starting to scream out as he is fucking. I orgasm and he keeps fucking me. Slamming again and again into my cunt. He’s grunting behind me and keeps his speedy and hard pace.

He fucks me until I cum again and I scream for what seems like an eternity as my insides do back flips. He keeps fucking me fast and hard and then he cums inside my raw, sore cunt. He keeps his pace until I tell him to stop.

“Untie me,” I tell him. He does so and I turn myself over on the bed. “Would you like to fuck me again, in anyway that you chose?” I ask.

He ponders a moment and then says yes. He sits down on the bed and tells me to straddle him. Already his erection is growing. I do as he asks and then he slips inside. He bites at my nipples as I start to ride him. He pulls me close to him as his cock pumps into my wet cunt. “You like getting fucked?” he asks.

“You better believe it,” I reply. “You’re doing well.” I say with a grin.

He continues to grab, pull and bite at my nipples as I bounce in his lap. He grunts hard and pulls me onto his cock hard. He sprays cum into me again and then rests a moment.

I get up and collect my things. I call a cab to take me back to my car and I go home thoroughly satisfied with my evening of dirty gurlie play.