Dirty Holiday Antics

Story Info
Risqué sex whilst holidaying.
803 words
3.87
19.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TP8197
TP8197
1 Followers

We're in Marbella during peak season. It's the early hours of the morning and after a boozy night we get a cab back to our hotel. On the way back in the cab you're rubbing and stroking my cock through my shorts whilst we're kissing each other hard, rough, deep and dirty. My hands are under your short summer dress and inside your panties, feeling your warm wetness. It's hot as we repeatedly catch the driver glimpsing at us in his rear view mirror.

We get back to the hotel and don't even wait to get to the room. There are tree lined sheltered paths leading to the rooms. You push me against one of the trees and pull down my shorts. It feels amazing as you immediately take me in your mouth, sucking me real hard, fast and deep, taking my whole length right into the back of your throat, your hands wanking me as you do. I don't think I've ever had such good head before, partly because of where it's happening - it's a fucking turn on knowing we could get seen by a passer-by. I look down and see you've got one hand between your legs pleasuring yourself whilst you suck and wank me with the other.

When I'm near to climax I stop you by pulling you up and then spinning you around. Your arms reach out and immediately find the tree. I unzip your dress, it falls to the floor and you step out of it, pushing your arse out and slightly parting your legs as you lean forward, your hands grasping the tree. You're totally naked aside from a pair of sexy 4 inch heels. I start wanking whilst I watch you reach under and in-between your legs to play with your pussy. We hear some people in the distance and the anticipation of being caught makes us quicken our play. I order you to grasp the tree with both hands and you quickly obey.

My hands are now on your arse, kneading it gently before spanking it very firmly. You cry out as I spank you but love the sensation of pain with pleasure. I start to alternate spanking with fingering you deeply. I love feeling your tight warm pussy lubricating my fingers with your increasing arousal. My fingering gets harder and deeper and I match that with firmer spanks. I finish off by finger fucking you at speed, slamming my fingers all the way in, filling you right up. You're crying out as I start hitting your g-spot and I feel your pussy contracting as you cum. As your orgasm hits I spank you repeatedly - 12 in quick succession. I love hearing you crying out in pleasure (and pain) and keep smacking you until your arse cheeks are red and fingering you until your cum is coating my fingers and the inside of your thighs.

I start to kiss and gently bite your neck before repeating this all the way down your body until I'm on my knees, eating you out from behind. You respond by backing your arse up further, pushing my tongue deeper into your engorged, cum drenched pussy. After a few minutes I get up and pull away from you, teasing by not touching you for about a minute, leaving you anxiously standing naked and fucking turned on.

I lean right into you and reach under to play with your tits, squeezing your nipples hard. I hear you moan in pleasure as I tease your nipples for some time, then start rubbing the tip of my cock against your pussy lips. You're now pushing yourself up against me, beckoning me to have you. I slide in just a little bit at first then pull out totally. You wait with anticipation for what seems like minutes. Eventually you feel me slide my hot hard cock all the way inside you. I fuck you slowly at first before gradually increasing my rhythm, then back to slow and deep again, then very hard and fast. I'm now slamming into you from behind, my balls smacking against your arse. You're groaning and I start fucking you even harder and rubbing your swollen clit at the same time. I feel you cum for a second time and its immediately extra wet and warm around my cock which feels incredible. I thrust my cock deep into you several more times, then pull out and shoot hot blasts of cum all over your arse.

Still holding onto the tree you turn your head towards me and start kissing me sensually whilst my cum slowly starts to run off your arse and down your thighs.

As we start pulling on our clothes we look up and realise that a couple have been watching us from atop their balcony.

TP8197
TP8197
1 Followers