Dirty Jobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologized for getting mad at her, and said it was just that her knowing those things had surprised me. She answered that there was no reason for me to be sorry, because I did not hurt her like she hurt me. She was very sorry for that, and she was sorry for my wife not liking these things I want. But, she is not sorry for thinking these things more now than she is thinking them before. Because, now she knows that I am thinking them too, and that makes her want to think of them with me. She is only sorry that we will not be bad together so that she can make me stop being sad about these things.

Ok, there it was, as plain as day this time. There was no more mistaking what she was saying as a wistful fantasy on her part. Especially when she said she was sorry that we wouldn't be bad together, instead of saying couldn't. She was telling me that the only thing stopping us was me, not her worry about being bad. The thing is, that she wasn't the only one who was sorry, and I'm sure she knew that. And, I still couldn't get over the fact that for all her talk about it making her a bad woman, she really thought there was nothing wrong with us doing those things. As for me, that was the only thing holding me back, the thought of being a bad man to my wife, to use her words. If it weren't for that, and maybe the fear that she'd want me to leave my wife if we did, I would have no problem doing the things we both wanted to do.

Like she had told me, she may have been from a village, but she was far from stupid despite the way she talked. And its obvious she knew how badly I wanted to accept her offer, because she brought out the big guns the next time she cooked for me. Gone was anything that looked like a girl from a village, and in its place was something that was all woman. That's because instead of her cleaning clothes, even the tighter ones, she was wearing a dress. And while it was a simple sun dress, there was nothing simple about the way she was wearing it. One of the reasons was that it was one of those sun dresses made of really thin material. You know, the kind that shows everything when the light is shining just right, and with her standing between me and the window, it hid nothing. And, the second reason was that there was nothing to hide, since it was obvious she had nothing on underneath it. In other words, she might as well have been wearing a negligee as wearing that dress.

When she saw the effect it had on me, she said that now I was really looking at her like a woman, and this made her happy. She had asked her cousin how to dress to make a man want to be bad with you, and her cousin give her this. So now maybe I stop saying no and start saying yes to being bad with her. Of course, I was at a loss for words, mostly because I was still staring at her body through her dress. But when I found my tongue again, I told her I really wanted to, but it was wrong because we were both married. Her answer to that was to say that being stupid was more bad than being bad, and I was being stupid now.

Then she closed the distance between us, and reached out to touch the front of my pants, where my dick was already hard as a rock. She said I was stupid because I did not believe my own words, that we would only be bad if we hurt people. This bad would not hurt people, not hurt her husband, not hurt my wife. Her husband is being bad with two girls (meaning mistresses) in the village when village says he can only be bad with one girl. So she tell him if he is bad with two girls she will be bad with one man or she will tell village and they will stop him being bad with one girl. He is telling her she can not be bad in village and she can not be bad in girl part. She says to him she only wants to be bad where he does not want her and will not be bad in village, so he is saying to her she can go be bad.

The fact that I hadn't pushed her away, or removed her hand from my dick, told her she'd already won. But, she wanted to make sure I would go the rest of the way, so she continued. She said my wife was not from a village, but she was a Turkish woman too. If she was not try to steal me from my wife, my wife not be mad if we are bad together. And, if she is only bad with me how my wife does not want to be bad and she is making me more happy for my wife, my wife will be more happy too. So, every time she cook for me, she will be bad for me with her mouth and I will give her mouth my seed. Then, I will be bad for her in her ass and give my seed in there too, or sometimes give it again in her mouth. But, we would no more be stupid people only bad people sometimes. And, when she dropped to her knees to open my pants, I stopped being stupid and let her be bad.

Now, I no longer need to be careful when I walk into the kitchen when I get home. Because it doesn't matter which girl's tits I grab from behind. If its my wife, she will lean back and purr, before turning to kiss me. And if its Zeynep, she will lean back without purring, then drop to her knees before kissing me. There's no mouth to mouth kissing, no normal fucking and no foreplay like me eating her pussy. Those are things she'll only do with her husband. The only things she'll let me do is cum in her mouth and fuck her in the ass. And even then, more than half the time, she won't let me cum in her ass because she'd rather have my sperm in her mouth.

Of course, we eventually got caught when my wife finished her classes early one night. And, Zeynep was making too much noise while I was fucking her for us to hear the door. So, that's how my wife found us, with Zeynep bent over the kitchen table, and my dick buried to the hilt in her asshole. But Zeynep was smarter than I thought when she'd told me my wife wouldn't be angry when she found out. This was Turkey, and women here didn't think like us foreigners. Instead, like Zeynep told me she would, my wife said was that as long as all Zeynep did with me were the things she didn't like, then it wasn't a problem. I mean, isn't that why we hired a maid in the first place, to do the dirty jobs for her?

12