Dirty Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keirarose
Keirarose
66 Followers

"Do you need anything?" She mumbled groggily. I stared. She rolled over and stood up, swiping up a shirt from the floor to cover her body. She was wearing shorts that barely covered her ass with it. I longed at her legs with envy. I wish I had long legs like that. Being 5'3" never got me anywhere fast. Literally. "We didn't do anything" She stuttered, mid-yawn, "in case you were wondering. I prefer my sex partners to be conscious."

"What do you mean?" I felt heat rising to my face as I looked down at my body. I was wearing the tank top I had on the previous night, and my underwear. My sweater and jeans were nowhere to be seen. The thought of having sex with her hadn't even crossed my mind yet. Especially being that I had never slept with a girl. She brought a glass of orange juice and sat down next to me. I took it appreciatively.

"Your creepy friend slipped something in your drink." She said with disgust. "He practically carried you to a cab. It didn't look like a good situation so I talked to the cab driver. He wouldn't let you go home with anyone except me. So," she gestured as if to say 'that's it'.

"Drugged me? Who?" Confused.

"The ginger kid."

Morgan.

I sat pondering this while I sipped on my OJ.

"Is this from him too?" She reached up and twisted my arm out gently. I looked down and saw greenish yellow bruises that had formed on my arm from two nights ago. I hadn't even noticed them. I drew my arm back.

"No." I said flatly. She obviously knew I was lying but, thankfully didn't push the subject any further. I had a hard time believing Morgan would do something like that. I mean, he was an ass, yeah. But it's not like I had ever told him no, to anything. It was a hard thing to comprehend, a tough pill to swallow. No pun intended. Jaye must have picked up on my internal conflict. She squeezed my shoulder gently.

"You're okay. Nothing happened to you. I made sure of it." I nodded with uncertainty. "Are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked gently. I shook my head. I don't know you. You don't know me.

"I have to go." I began gathering my things. She set my clothes on the bed. I began blushing as I realized I was standing half naked in her house. She grinned.

"I'm a doctor. I've seen it all before. No reason to be embarrassed.", she said coolly.

I scoffed a little as I pulled on my clothes and walked to the front door. I paused.

"Thank you." I said quietly as I walked out the door, closing it quickly behind me. I reached in my pocket to pull out my keys and phone. With them, came a small piece of paper. Jaye's phone number was scribbled delicately on it with a small note:

Call anytime you need me.

I couldn't help but smile when I read it. I stuffed it back into my pocket knowing I would probably never use it but it felt good knowing it was there. Just in case. I thought.

Chapter 4

A few days went by; I avoided both Jaye and Morgan. When I wasn't at work, I was at school, painting. The new semester was starting in less than a week. I was finally a senior this year. One more semester, then freedom! I was studying visual arts at the University here in town but I had also studied psychology for a while. I didn't really know what I wanted to do once I graduated but does anybody really?

"What are you doing here over break?" Rachel said, surprised. Her dreads were pulled back into a knot, her extremely small frame seemed out of place next to her large head of hair. She was a ceramics major but we were good friends. We met my first semester in the program and had kept in touch throughout the years.

"Just brushing up" I chuckled at my own pun for a second. "How about you?"

"Looking for you!" She giggled. "I was going to see if you wanted to go downtown since I'm back from my parents. I need some fun before we start this semester!" I groaned, knowing there was no way of saying no. We went to my place to ready ourselves for the night out.

"So are you still seeing that guy?" Rachel asked as she scooped up Stanley and placed him in her lap. "Stan my man. I missed you baby boy!" She rubbed her face on the cat's whiskers. As far as cats went, he was practically a dog. He licked her palm and rubbed his head against hers, in return.

"Uhhhh, i don't know. Kind of I guess" I shrugged.

"You so noncommittal!" she exclaimed. I shrugged once again, hoping she would drop the subject. But Rachel wasn't one to drop anything. "You should text him. Tell him to bring a friend. I want a dancing partner!"

"I don't know..."

"Oh come on! I'm telling Amanda to swing by too!" Amanda was her knock out older sister. She was always a good time when we went out. She used to sneak us into the bars and house parties she went to in college. I gave in and finally texted the boys.

The bruises on my arm were almost gone now, so I could get away with wearing my favorite black sheer tank and a pair of skinny jeans that, not to toot my own horn, make my ass look fuh-nominal. I started zipping up my knee high black boots when my phone buzzed.

See you there.

...

We arrived before the boys did. We wasted no time flirting with anyone and everyone to get some free drinks. We were successful. Rachel's biggest sister, Amanda, showed up shortly after.

"How have you been, hon?" the gorgeous brunette asked. She was the complete opposite of Rachel. She had taken a modeling job in a larger city nearby. Nothing big. Just some ads and a commercial here and there.

"Not too bad. Just started a new job at the hospital. Graduating this spring."

"Hey good for you! Maybe Rachel will finally graduate too, now." She smiled. "I'm going to go find someone to buy me a drink." I nodded and walked around to see if the guys had shown up yet. They were being carded at the front door. I waved as the bouncer handed them back their IDs and let them through.

"Thought you forgot about me" Morgan said, irritated.

"Salty." I said coyly. "I wouldn't do that. Just been busy." He raised an eyebrow but let it go. He bought me a drink and we all started dancing. After a few hours and more than a few drinks later, I was grinding my ass on Morgan's lap to an upbeat song. I looked up and froze. Seriously? Why is this woman showing up everywhere? Of course, across the bar Jaye sat with a beer in her hand, glaring my way. How long has she been watching me? I wondered. I tried to pretend like I hadn't seen her and continued dancing. When I dared to look again, she had a tall blonde's arm draped around her shoulders, talking into her ear. Jaye had been looking down, concentrating on the woman's words. It was as though she knew I had chosen that split moment to look at her again. She jerked her head up and found me instantly, the intensity of her stare, made my smile falter and put a stumble in my step.

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom" I yelled over the music at Morgan. He nodded. I stopped in front of the mirror, running my wrists under the cold water. I felt like I was going to overheat. The door to the bathroom swung open and latched shut. "Sorry, I'll g-" I started automatically. I was cut short by two arms being placed on either side of my head, trapping me in my place. I looked at the long fingers against the mirror and slowly turned around to face her. "What do you want?" I asked flatly as I leaned back against the sink. Her hips rested against my stomach. So warm. I blushed at the closeness. But held my ground.

"Why are you here..."she stared at me, eyes burning, "with him?" the last word was spat out in disgust. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously?" I turned to the side to leave. She blocked me with her knee, pressing her hips further into me. I leaned back to avoid the pressure of her body on mine.

"Yes, seriously! Are you insane?" her voice slightly raised. It was out of character to see her not calm and cool as I always had. "That creep drugged you! I should have called the cops and sent his ass to jail when I had the chance..." she paused. "You... don't deserve that."I scoffed.

"You don't know me." I half-heartedly tried to push her away. Before I recognized what was happening. Her forehead was resting on mine and her bottom lip barely brushing mine. My eyes widened, petrified. I had honestly never kissed a girl before. I had nothing against it, I guess the opportunity never presented itself.

"I want to." her eyes flashed up to mine. In the dim bathroom lights, they looked darker than I had remembered, "...know you" she said uncertainly.

"You don't." I tried to push my way past her but my body betrayed me. I wanted to run but my legs wouldn't move. I braced myself on the sink and closed my eyes. She took a step back. Huh? I opened my eyes to see her stalking out of the bathroom, leaving me behind. I tried to sort through my emotions, unsure of what to make of our strange encounter.

It was closing time. Morgan grabbed my waist from behind as I walked outside of the bar and murmured in my ear "you coming home with me tonight?" I nodded as I swayed into him a bit, allowing the alcohol to take over. "Thought so." He growled. Rachel and Amanda called a taxi and gave goodbye hugs.

"You sure you're good to drive, baby?" Amanda called out the window.

"I'm sure." Morgan assured her as he got in the car. I climbed in and waved to the sisters. He drove to his place. We had barely made it in the door before he was groping my chest. He pushed me into his room and shut the door. He kissed me roughly, yanking my pants off and sliding his thumb under my panties and into my cunt. I gasped softly.

We undressed clumsily before flopping onto the bed. Morgan climbed on top of me and rubbed my clit with one hand as he rolled on a condom with the other. I grinded myself on his hand, wrapping my legs around him to pull him closer. He slipped the head of his dick into me and started to fuck me with short quick thrusts, going deeper every time. I closed my eyes, enjoying the fullness. He leaned forward, his hands on either side of my head. He rested his forehead on mine and our lips brushed. I closed my eyes.

Jaye.

I gasped in surprise. Morgan took this as a gasp of pleasure and continued to jackhammer away at my cunt. I shook my head to rid my mind of her deep green eyes and pink lips that I wished had moved just a centimeter more. Why do you keep showing up everywhere? I thought.

Keirarose
Keirarose
66 Followers
12