Dirty Little Secret

Story Info
A party ends with some backdoor play.
1.8k words
4.25
57.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sub1282
Sub1282
4 Followers

The party was crowded and quite loud for a formal event, but she barely noticed. She was too focused on him. He seemed to float through the crowd effortlessly; making introductions, laughing at a joke, discussing plans for a business lunch, all the while he never took his attention off of her. She could feel it at his side or from across the room - the weight of his presence. His ownership of her. Not in the sense of a slave, but he was her mentor and guide and her body and soul were dedicated to him.

As she walked around a group of well dressed, well-to-do women on her way to get another glass of wine, she felt the plug subtly rocking in her ass as she swayed her hips. He always asked her to wear one when they went to an event like this; they both loved having a dirty little secret as they navigated through another boring society event. She swung her hips more to accentuate the sensation, her tight black dress stretching pleasingly over her ass and thighs as she walked, and she could feel herself getting wet and her breath short. He had a sixth sense when she was aroused like this and she felt his gaze on her swaying backside. Turning his direction, she saw him nod at her with a glint in his eye - it was time to go and she couldn't wait to get him alone.

They met at the coat check and as he slid his arm around her waist he bent down slightly to give her a kiss... so soft, but so full of wanting that she shuddered with the thought of what would come next.

They walked to the car in relative silence but as he opened the door for her he said, "I hope you are ready for me." He squeezed her ass as she bent slowly down to enter the car. By now she was overflowing with desire, eyes dazed and mind filled with nothing but thoughts of meeting his every need. He got in the driver's seat and smiled that wry smile of his that meant tonight would be memorable.

As they got on the road back to his place he reached over and ran his hand up her thigh, pushing up her skirt, and slowly grazed his fingers against her wet panties.

"I want you to touch yourself while we drive home," he groaned, obviously very aroused himself.

"Yes, sir," she said with a coy smile and slid her fingers under the waistband of her silk panties.

"Take them off - I want to see you."

She lifted her ass slightly and slid the panties down her thighs and past her high heels, instinctively handing the panties to him. He smelled them and let out a guttural sigh as he watched her spread her legs open from the corner of his eye as he drove. Her fingers danced between her legs and she began to moan softly as they pulled into the driveway.

She stopped and he growled "keep going," so she did as she was told, smiling wide as she could tell he was nearly mad with lust for her.

He opened her car door and lifted her out of the seat, her hand still buried between her thighs, and she nuzzled his neck and bit at his ear as she moved closer to her first climax. He rushed inside as fast as he could, kicking off his shoes and laying her down on the living room sofa. He turned on a lamp in the corner so he could look at her; her legs were spread open wantonly, head back and lips parted as she ran her fingers over and around her clit with purpose.

"My turn," he said, as he dove between her legs and his tongue took over where her fingers had been. He grabbed the plug and slid it out and back in, slowly, driving her out of her mind as she bucked her hips faster. It didn't take long and as she came she grabbed at his arms and arched her back, crying out as wave after wave hit her.

When she came down a bit, she opened her eyes and looked into his face, which held a unique mix of sternness and playfulness. It was time to please Sir. Sliding off the couch she let her dress fall and got onto her knees in front of him, wearing only her high heels.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir," she said with her eyes locked onto his. He began to slowly unbutton and untuck his dress shirt. She loved to undress him herself and run her hands over his chest - she wondered what she had done to deserve this tease. His very hard cock just inches from her face, but still hidden in his pants, quickly brought back her focus and arousal.

"You didn't ask permission to cum. You know better, love. Bend over." There it was. Flushed, she bent over the couch and braced for impact. His fingers traced the bottom of her buttocks lightly and then SMACK, she jumped from the pain but also from the pleasure as the plug was still in her ass and it vibrated with the impact. Again and again he spanked her until she was absolute jelly and soaking wet. He slid his fingers along her slit, groaning at how slick and ready she was.

"Stand and turn to face me," he commanded and she obeyed, shaky-legged and eager to please Sir. "What do you say?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I won't do it again," she said.

"Good girl." He took her hands and placed them behind her back. He walked across the room and grabbed his rope from the dining room table. She didn't move an inch. He bound her hands. Stepping back slightly, he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor, along with his underwear. She couldn't keep her eyes off his magnificent cock, wanting it in her mouth more than she had ever wanted anything. He knew her - that look in her eyes that said she had given over completely to her most base instincts. She was his toy and she was so good at it. With a nod from him she slid down to her knees again and wrapped her mouth around his cock, moaning as she took it deeper and deeper. She wasted no time, licking up and down the shaft and occasionally taking his balls into her mouth, which made him shudder. When she was really loving it, he stepped away, denying her satisfaction. He grabbed more rope and directed her to stand. He tied a harness, which was one of her favorites.

"Thank you, sir. Could you make it tighter for me, please?" His cock bounced at her request; she was so wonderfully filthy and sexy. He obliged and when he was finished he led her to the bedroom by a lead tied to her harness.

He had lost all of his clothes by now as well and when they arrived at the bedroom he walked around her, slowly surveying her loveliness. He stopped and pressed himself against her back, smelling her hair and nibbling her ear briefly, which brought a soft gasp from her.

He ran his hands over the curves of her body and whispered in her ear "I am going to fuck you now. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, please sir. I need you inside me."

He gently pushed her over the bed with her feet still on the floor, her face turned to the side but pressed into the comforter. He kicked her legs out slightly so his cock was perfectly positioned behind her and he thrust forward, entering her quickly but easily, as she had been more than ready for a while now.

"Oh god yes please fuck me harder, sir!" she cried as he moved slowly inside her, the plug still in place and driving her ever closer to another orgasm. He slowed his movements further, savoring her frustration.

He began to play with the plug again, watching it stretch her ass while feeling her get close to her climax. It was too much for him and he slowed his thrusts to almost nothing while he pulled the plug free from her asshole.

She whimpered, "Please sir, my ass needs to be filled."

"Patience, love," he said, as he reached for the bottle of lube on the bedside table. She squirmed and shook her ass at him tantalizingly in anticipation of her favorite thing - a good assfuck. He flipped her over and lifted her ass into position, tilting her hips and splaying her legs open so he had full access to her ass and pussy. Using the lube, he began to finger her ass slowly. They locked their gaze as he opened her up, heightening their arousal.

She moaned with pleasure and pleaded "I am ready, sir. Please fuck my ass now!" Hearing the need in her voice combined with the sight of her wetness made him lose any resolve he had left to tease her. Taking his cock in his hand, he guided it to her asshole and with just a slight push forward she opened to him, pulling him inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed, needing more. He groaned and let out a low laugh; her ass was always so hungry for his cock.

He had been on the edge for a while and knew he couldn't last long... watching his helpless toy take his cock in her ass and beg for more was always his favorite part. Lucky for him, he had prepared her well and she started to cum but stopped just short, remembering to be a good girl.

"May I cum, sir? Please, I need to cum for you!"

Knowing he was nearly there himself he said, "Yes, cum for me," and he grabbed the harness and fucked her ass as hard and fast as he could. Right as she started to climax he inserted three fingers into her pussy and she launched into outer space, screaming out an unrecognizable string of profanities and pleads, pushing him over the cliff as well. She felt him start to cum and she smiled and laughed with raunchy delight as he groaned and pushed as deep as he possibly could into her, feeling her ass milk his cock until he had nothing left to give.

They both took a moment to learn how to breathe again and he pulled out of her slowly, enjoying the sensation one last time. He slowly untied her bonds as she remained in the afterglow, half asleep but not giving over fully so she could remember the feeling of the ropes sliding over her skin. When she was free, she rolled onto her side, he climbed into bed beside her and, without a word, they fell asleep totally content and satisfied.

Sub1282
Sub1282
4 Followers