Dirty Little Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

"No-no," my dad chuckled. "You're thinking about my oldest boy, Jim. This is his younger brother, John."

"Oh," she said. "I never knew you had another son - I'll be right back with your drinks."

Huh? She didn't know he has two sons? I wondered.

"How's school going?" he asked when she was gone. "Are you able to keep up your grades and tutor at the same time?"

I was still struggling with the fact the woman didn't know he had two sons.

"Uh...oh yeah, I stay ahead in all my classes," I replied.

"Didn't you tell me that you work with Denny Johnson?" he asked.

I couldn't recall telling him that. Maybe...I wasn't sure.

"Ah, yes, but we don't see much of each other...I mean, we're both working at the same time...we've talked a few times," I stammered.

"Aside from being gay, what kind of guy is he?"

An alarm went off in my head. My dad never used the word 'gay', he always said the more derogatory, slur-words for gay people.

He's a...you know, he's like anyone else...he's a nice guy..." I said, wondering where his questions were going.

"I need to talk to you about your brother..." he said with a look on his face that scared the hell out of me.

Just then two friends of his came to the table. They said all the tables were taken and asked if they could join us. I looked around, and sure enough, the place was suddenly standing-room-only.

My dad's mood lightened considerably as he laughed and joked with his friends. I was glad they sat with us; it was uncomfortable talking with my dad one-on-one.

One of the men ordered another round of drinks and I politely refused, saying I had to be leaving.

Suddenly I heard the voice of evil. It came from beside me and I looked-up to see Mr. Hanson's puffy face.

"Hello, John - great game, wasn't it - Denny's catch was spectacular!"

I cringed; it felt like insects were crawling up my spine.

"Uh...hello..." I said.

My mind was racing and pleading: please-please-please - don't say anything about me moving or not tutoring anymore - please-please-please - I don't want my dad to find out just yet - please-please-please...

"Did you get settled into your new apartment? It's quite nice, isn't it? Oh, and don't forget, Mr. Garvin is expecting you to start your new job Monday night...well, you gentlemen have a good afternoon."

I wondered how one man could wreak such havoc with two simple sentences.

My dad's scowl told me everything I needed to know. I rose from the table and avoided his angry eyes.

"Dad, I need to be going...we'll talk about this on Thanksgiving...thanks for the ticket - see you Thursday!" I said quickly, knowing he wouldn't make a scene in front of his friends.

Everything was moved in and unpacked. I looked around my new place and decided I liked it. It occurred to me this was my first 'real' apartment. I wasn't living at home, and I was now off-campus, away from the university rules and regulations.

I felt a certain pride that I was on my own for the first time in my life even if it hadn't been of my own doing.

I was hungry and remembered the fast food place at the end of the block, but I was grungy from moving so I took a shower before I went outside. The hot water beating down on me felt so good I stood underneath it for twenty-minutes.

From time-to-time I heard noises that sounded like they were coming from nearby, but I knew there were other apartments in the house, and I would just have to get accustomed to the sounds of my new neighbors.

When my hunger finally got the best of me I turned-off the water and toweled myself dry. I used the blow-dryer on my hair then pulled on my terry cloth robe and left the steamy bathroom.

I was looking down, cinching the robe tight when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. My head snapped to the left, and there, standing at the kitchen table pulling papers from a briefcase and placing them on the table was Mr. Hanson.

"GET OUT OF HERE-GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!!" I shouted at him.

My first reaction had been one of shock then anger. I'd never felt so mad in my life. But when I saw that evil grin spread across his ugly face I began to tremble with fear. Something told me this meant trouble for me - BIG TROUBLE!!

"You may live here, boy, but I own this house," he hissed thru clenched teeth, his smile suddenly disappeared. "Quiet down, your neighbors will hear you...get your faggot ass over here!"

I walked slowly towards him, my belly twisted in knots; I was sick to my stomach; I desperately tried to think of what I could do: he was too big to fight, he'd kill me - there was no one I could call - not a soul I could turn to for help - there was nothing I could do.

When I was close enough, I realized the 'papers' on the table were actually photographs. I focused and stared at one of them. That was when the bile in my stomach burned and rose all the way to my throat. I fought the urge to vomit and frantically moved my eyes quickly over all the photos.

"Oh-my-God—oh-my-God—oh-my-God..." I mumbled over-and-over.

Most of the photos were of me and Lane with a few of me and Denny. In each picture with Lane, I had his erection in either my mouth or ass, and clearly enjoyed what we were doing.

Since I'd only been with Denny once, the photos with him showed me on my knees sucking his cock with a dreamy smile on my face.

A violent shiver caused my entire body to shake and tremble. This was bad! This was worse than bad! This was absolutely catastrophic!

I studied the backgrounds in the photos. The son-of-a-bitch had planted cameras in my campus apartment!

"This is against the law!" I announced. "I'm going to have you arrested!"

His laughter grated on my nerves; it sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard.

"Imagine sitting at the dinner table with your family on Thanksgiving Day," he said with a sneer on his face. "...the doorbell suddenly rings, but when your father opens the door no one is there...instead, he sees a large manila envelope on the top step...he picks it up and returns to the dinner table...he opens the envelope and pulls out all of these photographs in front of your mother and brother...my goodness! What do you think they'll say when they see their precious baby boy on his knees sucking cock? How will they react when they see their youngest child bending over taking a hard cock in his sweet-little-ass?"

This time I couldn't keep it down. I ran to the kitchen sink and vomited. I heaved and choked and emptied my stomach watching the puke swirl down the drain. I couldn't help but think that was my life going down the drain, as well.

I remained hunched over the sink, rinsing the foulness from my mouth.

"I see you haven't set-up your massage table. Well, you're going to do that when I leave here," he said. "I won't be too much of a bother to you...maybe once or twice a week I'll come by for a massage...with a 'happy ending' in your mouth, of course!"

I finally regained my composure and stood and faced him.

"You're blackmailing me?" I asked incredulously.

A growing rage within told me it was time to stand up for myself. He couldn't blackmail me if I wasn't ashamed of my actions. It was time to 'out' myself and acknowledge my dirty little secret to family and friends.

By proudly admitting who I am I would be empowering myself, and he would be powerless against me.

I stood erect facing him with defiance written all over my body. It was time I told everyone the truth - I'M GAY AND I'M HAPPY - END OF STORY!!

I was going to call his bluff; no one was ever going to mess with me again!

He chuckled then said, "For such a smart kid you're not very bright - of course I'm blackmailing you! Maybe you don't care if people know you're a fag, but what about your fuck-buddies? I've already downloaded your 'lovemaking' on my computer - I could earn a small fortune selling them to the highest bidder - there are plenty of buyers for sex tapes featuring star athletes like Denny Johnson and Lane Alexander."

It felt like a massive fist had socked me hard in the belly. My body noticeably slumped; I gasped for air.

How naïve am I? I asked myself. He knew full well I would do anything to keep from hurting Denny and Lane. I'd never felt so foolish and silly in my life.

He saw the pained expression on my face and laughed. He was in total control and he knew it.

Once again I was a frightened and scared little boy ashamed of my actions. There was no other choice - I would have to obey this pustule of a man.

This time is different though, I told myself. It wasn't about protecting my dirty little secret, no, it was much more important than that.

It was about loyalty to the two men I love; it was about protecting them from a cruel world that would like nothing more than to tear them to shreds and destroy their futures.

"Come over here, boy."

I hadn't noticed Mr. Hanson had sat down on the sofa. My feet moved slowly; my mind screamed at me - telling me not to submit to this demented, evil man, but in my heart I knew I couldn't allow him to harm Denny and Lane.

This man may use and degrade my body, I thought, but he'll never conquer my head and heart.

I stood before him staring into his beady eyes,

"Lose the robe, boy," he said.

I guess I didn't process what he had told me fast enough because he suddenly shouted: "TAKE OFF THE GODDAMN ROBE!"

I unfastened the belt and reached back and pushed the robe off my shoulders. It fell to the floor behind me and I stood naked before him.

I heard smacking noises from his thin lips. I thought I saw drool escape the corner of his mouth.

"Lock your hands behind your neck - open your legs wider...WIDER THAN THAT, BOY!"

He had a big smile on his face as I stood before him in a pose of abject surrender. His eyes narrowed as he stared coldly into mine.

"Follow my rules, boy, and the world will never see your sex-romps with your boyfriends, okay?"

"Yeah, sure-whatever..." I sighed with an air of resignation.

"You're an arrogant little cunt - I don't like your attitude - you'll address me as 'Sir' from now on, understand me, boy?"

I hated and feared this man and had absolutely no respect for him, but what could I do?

"Y-Yes, Sir..."

He leaned forward and began running his hands over my legs and thighs. He stared at my prick and scrotum. I flinched when he took my balls in his hand. He chuckled and gently squeezed and rolled my balls with his fingers.

My skin crawled at his touch. I'd never felt so cheap and degraded in my life, and I knew it was only going to get worse.

Suddenly, he squeezed my balls hard and I yelped in surprise and pain.

He chuckled again and said, "These belong to me now, boy...you're my bitch and I'll do whatever I want with your little pecker and nutsack. Understand me, boy?"

A single teardrop rolled down my cheek as I replied, "Yes, Sir."

"Turn around and bend over," he said.

I did as I was told; glad I didn't have to look at his hideous face any longer.

"WHAT DO YOU SAY, BOY, WHEN I GIVE YOU AN ORDER?" his voice was squeaky, high-pitched.

"Y-Yes, Sir - sorry Sir," I said with a meek and trembling voice,

"Reach back and pull apart your asscheeks, boy, show me your pussy," he said with derision and scorn.

"Yes, Sir..." I softly replied.

I felt the cool rush of air on my anus as I pried open my cheeks. Donny would have me pose like this when he lubricated my hole. I'd always found it thrilling and sexy exposing the most intimate part of my body to him bending over like this. Now, however, I felt only shame and disgust.

There is nothing sexy about degrading yourself in front of a man you despise.

I felt one of his stubby fingers press on my anus. It was wet and I guessed he coated it with his own saliva.

Suddenly, without any warning, he pushed the finger into me until I felt the palm of his hand on my buttocks. He was all the way inside me. I squirmed and tried to escape the assault but he held me in place.

There wasn't any pain. The hard cocks I'd had in there had stretched me wide enough to accommodate his short finger, no, what alarmed me the most was the fact that when his finger began massaging the walls of my asshole, my prick became erect.

His laughter was humiliating. I wriggled my hips and clenched my sphincter in hopes of forcing out his finger but he caught me around the waist, gave me a hard slap on my buttocks then pulled me backwards forcing his finger even deeper inside me.

"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO MOVE, BOY?"

"No-no, Sir - sorry Sir."

I thought of the photos of Denny and Lane; I had to accept whatever this man wanted to do with me to protect them. I focused on the images of their beautiful faces.

Everything will be alright, I told myself. I'm doing this for them.

Suddenly, his free hand took hold of my hard prick and began stroking it as he finger-fucked my asshole. I sighed and my knees buckled.

Oh my God - NO - my mind cried out. Please God - please don't let me enjoy this!

I heard his evil chuckle as he vigorously finger-fucked my asshole while masturbating my hard, pulsating cock. His skillful hands shocked me. It was obvious he'd done this before.

I shuddered to think that other young boys had been forced to endure and satisfy this man's demented lust and desires.

I felt the familiar rumblings in my scrotum. I thrust my hips in time with his finger. His hand worked my cock harder and faster.

He tightened his hold of me. He thrust a second finger into my rectum and a powerful explosion rocked the pleasure-center of my brain. My body stiffened and my head snapped-back. My face contorted with the ecstasy of orgasm.

I tried to stifle my screams but couldn't hold back. My body shook and vibrated as wave-after-wave of delicious spasms overtook me as my hard cock spewed what seemed like gallons of cum from my aching balls.

The evil, sick bastard milked every last drop of cum from my rapidly deflating penis. I was about to collapse to the floor when his strong arms pulled me backwards onto his lap.

He took advantage and held me close to him; his hands squeezing and caressing my breasts. His stubby fingers pinching my pointed nipples until my mouth opened in protest.

I felt his hot breath in my ear. He bit my earlobe and I yelped in pain. He began sucking on my neck.

What the hell is he doing? I wondered. When I finally realized he was giving me a hickey I tried to pull away, but he was too strong; he was intent on marking his ownership of me. I would be forced to wear his 'brand' for days.

His hips ground slightly upwards into my buttocks and I felt his erection pressing firmly against me.

I was already ashamed of my body's reaction to his unwanted manipulations, and now I was keenly aware that he would soon order me to reciprocate for the pleasure he'd given me.

His tongue darted into my ear then licked its way out; unbelievably, his wet tongue caused my spent prick to twitch and jump.

"Heh-heh-heh," his hot breath chuckled insanely into my ear, "It's time you demonstrate your special skill that made you so popular with the guys...get on your knees between my legs!"

I mumbled, "Yes, Sir" and quickly climbed off his lap and kneeled on the floor between his legs.

I expected him to say "Open my pants and take out my cock" but I watched him quickly open his own slacks, lift his hips off the sofa then slide down his white jockeys and slacks below his knees.

I wanted to laugh when his stiff prick sprang into view - it wasn't any longer than my own four-inches, but it was considerably thicker.

He moved to the edge of the sofa until his impressive scrotum dangled freely then simultaneously pulled my head to his crotch while he said "Lick my balls!"

He had a forest of hair 'down there' that I didn't like. I thought of the smooth, hairless flesh of Lane's scrotum. I ran my tongue over his balls, but I felt more hair than flesh.

"Hold'em in your hands while you lick'em!"

"Yes, Sir," I said. He was deliberately trying to humiliate me.

I was busy coating his balls with my saliva when I heard the unmistakable sound of a cell phone camera. I continued licking but my eyes strained upwards to see him aiming his phone at my face.

"Don't worry, boy," he said, "I'll just add these photos with the rest...no one will see them as long as you're a 'good boy' and do what you're told."

One more dagger in my heart.

"Kiss your way up my cock then start sucking - I can't wait any longer - I need to blow my load!"

How nice—what a pig!!

I had to stretch my mouth wide to slide my lips over his cockhead. His fat, purple glans was already covered with pre-cum as my tongue swiftly glided over his hot flesh.

Just as I expected, his taste was foul and nasty. He probably lived on Big Mac's and fries.

"QUIT FOOLING AROUND, BOY, AND START SUCKING!"

I decided to bring him off as soon as possible so I could get my face out of his crotch and breathe fresh air again.

I stroked the base of his shaft with one hand while the other massaged his balls. I vigorously bobbed my head up-and-down on his fat cock; my tongue swirling and dancing on his rubbery skin.

It didn't take long before he grabbed my head and held it in place as his hips began frantic, staccato-like thrusts, forcing more of his hard cock into my mouth.

He wildly fucked my mouth. My hand jerked him faster and harder as I calmly breathed thru my nose and waited for his climax.

"OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD..." he cried out and I felt his balls contract in my hand.

"SWALLOW IT, BOY-SWALLOW IT ALL YOU CUM-EATING FAGGOT..."

I never understood why some men would say "Swallow it." I've never given a blowjob in my life where I didn't swallow it. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

I did my best to gulp down his nasty jizz without tasting it. I swallowed quickly and often. When his climax subsided, and his spurts became dribbles, I had to use more of my tongue to keep his gruel in my mouth.

YUCK!! Everything about this man was sour and unpleasant...totally disgusting.

He made me clean his shriveled cock with my lips and tongue. Once again, I was mildly surprised when he'd ordered me to do it - it was a task I thought was routinely performed after every blowjob.

He abruptly pushed my head and I fell backwards. He stood, rearranged his clothing and smiled down at me.

"I can see why the boys want you - you're a damn good cocksucker...I'm gonna love using that mouth of yours."

His crude words slapped me back to reality. I was in a bad situation here, and had no idea how to get out of it.

"Get your damn table set-up...I'll be back real soon and I'll expect a massage and a blowjob - I won't bother you too much - maybe once or twice a week, understand me, boy?"

I looked up into his beady eyes and replied, "Yes, Sir."

As soon as he was gone I cinched my robe tight, and went straight for the orange juice in the refrigerator. I gulped down the juice until his taste disappeared from my mouth.

It took me over an hour, but I finally got the massage table set-up and functioning. A sick feeling overtook me as I stood and admired my handiwork. What was once a fun and pleasurable piece of equipment was now going to be used to satisfy the lust of a demented bastard who made me ill at the sight of him.

I grimly wondered what kind of God would allow this to happen.

When I fired-up the laptop and checked my emails my heart filled with joy: I saw Denny's name on my list of emails.

The subject line read: "Where are you?????"

"John...went to your place, the curtains were open and I saw all your stuff gone...where are you???? Can't find my cell phone - email me, okay?"

It's funny how the human spirit can go from the depths of depression to soaring like an eagle in a matter of seconds.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers