Dirty Little Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I'm...see, what I...," I stammered, nothing that entered my consciousness seeming to suffice enough. I was totally flummoxed.

"I heard noise from the TV," he said softly, as if trying to explain himself that he hadn't intentionally spied on me.

"I didn't mean to...wake you...I was really only...," I said breathlessly, my heart pounding so furiously that I thought it would burst from my chest, or leap into my throat. Either way, I'd die, and that would be much better than the chagrin I was facing now.

"I see you found my private collection...you're watching one of the new ones," he said, sitting on the arm of the couch next to me, but not too close.

"New ones...I am?"

"Yeah. You remember, I had told you over the phone that I got some new DVD's...this was one of the ones I bought," he explained, his voice wavering a bit.

"Oh...you mean...you were going to show me this?" I said, dumbfounded.

He blushed so that I could detect the redness spreading across his face even in the dark. "I was...but I kind of...well...chickened out."

I sat up, a little confused. I still felt a bit uncomfortable, being so scantily clad in front of him. "You just kind of ran off the minute we got home...I thought you were just uncomfortable being around me."

"I am," he answered quickly. "I mean..." Cliffe sighed, trying to focus and becoming annoyed with himself for his lack of words. "You just got beautiful. Just like that; one minute, you were a kid, and then you just shot up and became so...beautiful," he blurted. "First it was the fact that my brother married your mom; then it became the fact that I had gotten married. And I love Elaine and all, and I thought nothing would ever happen because you were family and I didn't think you'd even entertain the idea for a second, which you shouldn't because I'm so much older and we're related and..." Cliffe rambled until he ran out of ways to talk himself out of how he felt.

I soaked everything in, not really believing it. I decided to press onward, to see where it might lead. "How much...how much did you see of...of me...doing what I was doing?"

His face flushed even deeper. "I came down and saw you...going at it. At first, I was going to turn right back around and go upstairs, to give you privacy...but then I heard you calling my name...I didn't know if it was because you had caught me looking, or if...but then I realized you were...I don't know," Cliffe stuttered, not wanting to finish the thought.

"Fantasizing about you?" I finished softly, my guard melting away as I realized that Cliffe only avoided me because he wanted me as badly as, even more than, I wanted him.

"Yes," he said, not looking at me but glancing at the movie distractedly, afraid to look me in the eye.

"Looks like fun, doesn't it?" I said, my tone still low and soft, almost husky. "Kind of appropriate that you bought a DVD of younger girls with older guys."

"I know," he admitted. "I bought it for that reason, actually."

"Well, you know it goes both ways in this movie. Lots of guys seducing younger girls...young, supple bodies...perfect tits, perfect asses," I said slyly. "But the men...they aren't all dirty old men. Some of those girls have dirtier minds than their partners...real jailbait, you know...so I wondered what it was going to be with you."

Cliffe gave me a funny look. "How do you mean?"

Having risen onto my knees on the bed, I came closer, leaning into him as he still sat on the arm of the couch. "If you were going to be the dirty one...coming down in the middle of the night, watching me naked, maybe even touching me while I was alseep," I fantasized aloud. "Or, if I was going to have to be the bad one, and come after you...crawl on top of you while you were asleep...take a peek of your cock, things like that."

My face was inches from his. He appeared stricken with a full-on moral dilemma, and in his position, I could believe it. "You know this is wrong from so many angles," he said. "I don't even know if I could look my brother in the eye anymore if he ever knew, or your mother...and Elaine...what she would do," he pondered, shaking his head.

"Then there's one thing about me you're sure to like," I said hushedly, leaning towards his ear. I stopped when my mouth was barely a millimeter from his ear, close enough for him to feel my lips brushing the fine hair on the sensitive skin there.

"I LOVE dirty little secrets," I told him in a silky whisper. > > > > > > > > > From there, it was all over as far as his resistance was concerned. We had started necking with the fervor of hormone-ridden adolescents. He had somehow managed to carry me up the stairs, never once ceasing the sweet kissing I had dreamt of experiencing for so long. We had collapsed onto the bed, and he descended upon me full-fire, settling between my young, shapely legs. For a while we just kissed, so long that it seemed we used that time just to convince ourselves that we had finally reached that point, that the taboo had been breached and thrown aside, and that we were now lovers instead of brethren.

"You're so sexy," he gasped in between getting every part of my skin in his mouth that he could muster. "Sooo...sexy..."

"So are you," I breathed in reply, my respiration now an earnest labor as lust completely took over the necessity for everything else, including air. "I've wanted you for the longest time..."

He pushed up the hem of my short nightie, his hands underneath the silk caressing me as he did, and immediately he buried his face in my abdomen, licking, sucking, even nibbling at every inch of untouched skin. "God," he mumbled, almost into my skin, unable to pull his beautiful, sucking mouth from it, "your body...fucking amazing body...I can't imagine the pleasure it's given other men..."

"It hasn't," I replied, my body rising impatiently to meet his caresses, his kisses, his bites. "I'm a virgin."

He stopped immediately then, looking up at me. "You're saying...you've never...I can't be your first, that's not..."

I put a hand to his mouth, silencing him. "I've saved it for precisely the moment I've wanted it preserved for. I want you...no one else...to have me first."

Without another word, he crawled back to my waiting lips, knelt above me as we kissed. He eased my nightie over my head and tossed it to the floor. His palms covered my breasts, thumbs circling my rigid nipples, and my skin prickled with goosebumps. I followed suit and pulled his shirt, a plain white undershirt, off him, exposing the broad prizefighter's chest I had only until recently seen clothed.

I reached for my panties and he stopped me. "Don't you want to see my body?" I asked innocently, not sure why he held me off.

"I will," he purred. "But let me take care of those, okay?'

I nodded and eased back down onto the bed, stretching my body out for him to see clearly. I expected him to peel my panties from me with his hands. Instead, he knelt with his head between my legs, his tongue flicking just below my navel at the pantyline. He bit at the elastic, tugged at it a bit, then let it go. His tongue descended further, tracing over the sensitive patch of skin where my thigh met my pelvis, and sweeping upward over the clothed seam of my pussy. I moaned loudly, my hips rising, pushing myself closer to his mouth. With a hand, he pushed the skimpy panties aside, and gave a long, teasing lick that only penetrated halfway beyond my outer lips. I knew that, nevertheless, he had gotten a potent taste of my wetness down there; just the first kiss had made me wetter than a baby seal.

I eased my fingers down there, and with my first and middle fingers in the shape of a V, I spread my outer lips for him, wanting desperately for his mouth to find that one ultrasensitive button, the one that had sent me shuddering into orgasm so many times before.

"Mmmmmmmm," he moaned throatily as he finally closed his mouth over my aching clit, the feeling of his mouth and the vibrations from his oralization stabbing at it languorously. My back arched involuntarily, my pelvis jumping in tiny little seizures. He plunged his tongue deep into my folds, teasing my swollen, fully risen clitoris unmercifully.

"Oo-oohhhhh, Jesus," I murmured heavily. "Yeesssssssss, eat my pussy, uncle Cliffe. MMMMMMmmmmm, don't stop...you're gonna make me come..."

Promptly, he pressed his face harder into my wetness, sucking and biting and tongueing, and oh God, everything he could throw in to bring me closer. My hands were soon in his wet, dark hair, grasping it as if bracing myself for some cataclysmic force that would hurdle me right from the bed.

"Uuuunnnnnngggghhh, YES...nnnGod, I'm commmming...," I gasped, losing the ability to breathe for a moment, the rippling, forceful pulse clutching every muscle in my body.

"Come for me, gorgeous," he said as he watched me orgasm, unable to do anything for a split-second except physically exist.

After I recovered a bit, I sat up, pulling his boxers down determinedly, freeing a very impressive cock. About 6.5 inches fully hard, maybe seven, just the sight of his thick, baby smooth cock made my pussy drool even more. He moaned softly as I ran my hands up and down it, just getting a feel, relishing my first touch of his gorgeous prick.

"Uncle Cliffe," I whispered, laying back. "Bring it to me. I want a taste."

"I'm right here, baby," he said, seeming confused.

"No, come up here. Put it in my mouth," I said, licking my lips suggestively. He seemed to get the idea and hesitantly crawled up to me, his thighs on either side of my shoulders. "I don't want to hurt you or anything. Maybe I'd better lie--"

I silenced him by pulling his hips forward, taking his entire cock into my mouth. He leaned forward, grabbing the headboard of the bed, and let me work my magic.

I gorged myself, a glutton for his cock, licking, sucking, and slurping his head like a delectable gourmet lollipop. I could feel the pulse in the veins of his dick, defined and tumescent like tiny hoses, as my hot velvet mouth slid forward and back again upon his shaft. Still stroking him with a wet palm, I traced my tongue around and between his balls, stroked his septum, even gently sucked each testicle into my mouth, massaging them lovingly with my lips each time I released them. Cliffe groaned and thrashed above me, and when I slid his cock in my mouth again, he braced himself on the headboard and began to fuck that hole, using my mouth like a tight, willing cunt. With my hands, I kneaded his balls as he fucked with wild abandon, dug my nails into the cheeks of his ass...by far, it was as filthy as oral sex ever hoped to get in any man's wildest dreams. Cliffe had his dream now, fucking the beautiful candy mouth of his young teen niece.

"Uhhhhhhhhh...," he moaned in warning. "Jesus Christ, this feels so good...but I don't want to come like this." He rapidly withdrew his cock from my mouth; I lifted my head, kept running my lips on the underside of the head, snaking a tongue around it deviously. I wanted him in every way possible, but I most certainly didn't mind if he came all over my face. He put a hand behind my head, grasping my hair gently, and held me at bay, crawling back down from his delicious straddling of my face. He kissed me deeply, most likely tasting the spice of his pre-cum on my jowls and on my tongue. His cock was still rock hard, and was lying impatiently against my slit. Fervently, I began to grind him, lifting my hips so as to slip his stone hard dick into the folds of my pussy. The thick head massaged my clit as I rocked my hips as violently as I could to facilitate my horniness.

"Cliffe...fuck me," I demanded hoarsely. "Fuck me now. Put that beautiful cock inside me."

"Are you sure?" He asked, licking my neck and chest, the question almost muffled. "Is it really what you want?"

I grabbed two handfuls of his hair, made him look at me squarely. "YES. Can't you see how fucking bad I want you? How wet I am, how badly I need you to fuck me? Do it."

He moved his hips, placing his cock outside the entrance to my very essence, the epicenter of all my unrequieted desire for him. "It'll hurt...," he started.

I raised my hips a little, accepting an inch of him inside me. "I know...don't stop," I ordered, trying to slide myself further. He slid his palms up my arms, held them above my head as if somehow forcing me to submit to something I wanted more than anything conceivable.

Then he pushed into me swiftly, breaking me. I winced, a tiny yelp escaping from between my pursed lips.

He didn't move for a minute, but buried his head in my breasts, sucking, kissing, trying to alleviate the pain in any way he could. The pain had been sharp, but ebbed fairly quickly. I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles, warming to him again. As my legs closed around him, he knew I was ready again, and began to slide deeply into me and back out.

"God, you're-," he started, his breath labored as he fucked me. "This is incredible...so tight..."

I pushed my hips up with every descending thrust, opening myself to allow him as deeply inside me as he could go. Every nerve in my body had migrated to my cunt, and each nerve tingled and pulsed as he used me, faster and more forcefully now.

"Yesssss," I hissed, my long, perfect nails scratching deeply into his arms and neck. "Fuck me hard...I want it nice and rough."

"Mmmyeah?" Cliffe prompted, and I could feel both his pace quicken and the turgor of his cock quicken with my dirty request. "Like THAT?" He slammed his hips against me, emphasizing the word "that". I squealed, further fueling him on.

"You LIKE it...NICE and...ROUGH?" Each word punctuated with another powerful, violent thrust, so that I screamed my answer, "Yes!" into his ear. He still gripped my arms, holding them down tightly. My legs now squeezed him so powerfully that it was a wonder he could breathe.

Instead of hard, quick, start and stop thrusts, he now combined power with speed, fucking me unmercifully. I shreiked, spreading my legs open wide as he drilled me relentlessly. My tits swayed and bumped like globes of Jello; he released my arms and grabbed my hips, using them for leverage to fuck me even deeper. My hands now grasped the headboard. The power of our fucking had the bed smacking the wall, the mattress shaking with the magnitude of an earthquake.

"OOHHHHHhhhhhh, fuck!" I cried out, a tight, warm sensation beginning to spread throughout my deflowered pussy. "Make me come, Uncle Cliffe, don't stop! Make me...coooooome!" With a few more thrusts, my orgasm exploded within me like an overinflated balloon. My scream ceased abruptly for a few seconds when every movement in my body froze in the throes of climax. As it released, so did my cries, my voice nearly running hoarse as I shrilly murmured unintelligible gibberish. Orgasm seemed to grip and flow through me for an unprecedented amount of time.

Sweat poured from my uncle as he hollowed me out with his cock. As I came, my pussy contracted so tightly that it didn't take much longer for him to join me. "MMMMmmmmmmmm, shit," he bellowed, his eyes shutting tightly. "Coming...coming...uhhhnnNNNNNNNNNNNN!" I could feel his cum shoot deep inside me, bathing my cervix as it shot with the force of a rocket. He came in long, deep spurts, and he held his cock to its hilt inside me until his orgasm subsided. As his muscles relaxed, all the strength seemed instantly sucked from him, and he collapsed forward on his arms, his face resting on my shoulder. The lack of breath and the sweat suggested he'd just run the Boston Marathon.

Regaining strength slowly, he lifted himself, looking me directly in the face. I opened my mouth, mingling my tongue with his once again. We kissed deeply for a long while, entertaining ourselves as we allowed our bodies to slacken, our breathing to slow, and our heartbeats to calm. He rolled off me slowly, sinking back into the rumpled, sweat soaked pillows.

"You know...," Cliffe started hesitantly. "Maybe this was allowed to happen to get it out of our systems, but...you realize this can't happen again. Not ever."

"I know," I answered simply.

"But, then again," he said with a laugh. "This was great. The best I ever had, hands down."

"That's because it was forbidden," I answered knowingly. "Because it was an act of great risk and of an illicit nature. I'm extremely young, you're family, you're married, that sort of thing."

"Yeah," he said. "I always wondered what it'd be like."

"So now we know. And we can go back to being just family," I concluded. "Right?"

"Right."

And so it was then that we settled into an exhausted sleep. Things had finally happened as they had meant to, and the desire was from then on purged from me with the satisfied knowledge that things between us finally felt completed.

12