Dirty Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up to spot the wizard peeking into her shop. Kinzy waved enthusiastically, boobs jiggling from the motion. He returned the gesture, a smile sprouting on his face from her shamelessness. Her glowing tattoo was fading with time. The magic would eventually end, but by that time her newfound fetishes for cum and exhibition should be wound too deep in her mind to totally get rid of. She'd have a few more weeks of debauchery, however, and Morgan was sure she'd enjoy every moment of it.

Before he could convince himself that it was time to move on with the errands of the day, the Goblin hopped up on the counter and swivelled around. She wore nothing under a bright pink miniskirt, so when she showed off her rear, he was able to see every wayward drop of moisture dewing her pussy. If that wasn't an invitation to make a 'donation', he didn't know what would be.

Morgan reached for the door handle. His errands could wait. It was important to support local businesses, after all.

12