Dirty Movies: Megan Fox's Honeymoon

Story Info
Part 1 of how Megan celebrated her nuptials.
7.5k words
4.32
48.1k
53

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

There are three kinds of secrets in Hollywood: the kind that the tabloids and the media know about, the kind that directors, producers, and agents know about, and the kind that only the celebrities themselves know about. Dirty Movies is one of the third kind. Spreading only through word of mouth from actress to actress, starlet to starlet, Dirty Movies is a production company founded solely for one reason: so that the gorgeous young ladies who graced screens and made hit singles could act out their nastiest, raunchiest sexual fantasies on film for their own private collections, to be shared only on the drunkest of nights with others also "in the know". No one quite knows the full story of how Dirty Movies came into being, nor how their logistics works in terms of fulfilling every one of their client's personal fantasies, but they manage to provide for everyone, and no one has ever been disappointed by their service.

***

The movie opens up on a shot of Brian, gazing into the camera. It's clear that he's the one holding it, given the closeness of the shot and the slight shakiness of the frame, thus reinforcing the "amateur footage" feel of the movie. "Hey, everybody," he says. "Megan and I are getting ready to leave for the airport, our flight to Brazil takes off in a few hours, and, uh..." He pauses, not knowing what to say next, and gives the camera a slight shrug before turning it around to face forward, showing that Brian is standing in the hallway by the front door. "Hey, Megan, are you ready yet?"

"Almost," comes her reply from another room. Brian points the camera towards the luggage sitting a few feet away. It isn't much, just a couple of rollaway bags and duffels. "This is everything we're taking to Brazil," he says, narrating once more. "We're spending about a week and a half there...let's see what Megan's bringing."

He moves over to one of the bags and unzips it partly, showing neatly folded clothing. "We've got pretty much the standard fare here: T-shirts, jeans, shorts...but look." He reaches inside and pushes the clothing to one side, revealing a small cache of dildos and vibrators ranging in all sizes. A quick peek into her other bag reveals more of the same; underneath the camouflage of clothing are more sex toys, including cock rings, anal beads, and a couple of huge strap-ons. "Look at that," Brian says with a chuckle. "Guess Megan's looking to have fun on our trip."

"Any reason why you're going through my things?" Megan's voice interrupts him, and he swings the camera around to look at her, the dark-haired actress standing in front of him with arms folded, but the annoyance on her face only mocking, more playful than genuine.

"Just giving the viewers a look at what you like to bring when you travel," Brian responds with a laugh, and Megan rolls her eyes and sticks out her tongue at him at the camera. "We ready to go?"

"I was, until you opened my bags," Megan replies, smirking a bit as she zips them closed. "C'mon, put that thing down and let's go, the taxi's outside waiting."

"Hang on," Brian says as Megan pulls her bags towards the door and opens it. "We're going to be there more than a week, but you've only got enough clothing for four or five days. What about the rest of the time?"

Megan looks back over her shoulder at him and the camera, her eyebrows raised suggestively. "What do you think?" She punctuates this with a slight shake of her ass.

Brian lets out a laugh. "I knew there was a good reason I married you." Megan smacks his shoulder, laughing as well.

The movie jumps to a shot inside the taxi, where Brian is sitting in the backseat. He has the camera pointed towards the front, where Megan is leaning over the driver from the passenger seat. Her head bobs up and down his lap, giving the cabbie a sloppy blowjob as wet slurping sounds can be heard. "We're here at the airport," Brian announces. "Megan's paying for our ride here—this covers the fare, right?" The cabbie says something indistinct, but it appears to be in the affirmative, as he grunts and pushes Megan's head onto his crotch, his hips thrusting upwards a few times before he groans in pleasure and holds her head in place, clearly spurting his seed into her talented mouth. Megan dutifully swallows his load and gives the wilting shaft a few last licks before sitting up, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. "Thanks for the ride," she says, getting out of the cab and going around to the open trunk to retrieve their luggage. Brian claps the cabbie on the back as he also gets out from the cab.

The movie jumps forward again, this time to inside the airport where Brian and Megan are going through airport security. Brian has already gone through and is waiting for Megan, who is about to be patted down by airport security. The camera points towards her as a male TSA agent who looks to be in his mid-forties approaches and tells her to assume to position. Megan complies, standing with her arms and legs apart, looking at him calmly as he proceeds to check her, lingering a moment too long on her breasts before working his way down. He pauses as he gets to her crotch, apparently feeling something through the denim of her jeans. He gives Megan a look, who only raises an eyebrow in return.

The TSA agent calls another officer, a younger male, over to assist and he runs through the pat-down as well, also finding a point of interest in the crotch of Megan's jeans. A third agent, this one a pretty blonde, joins them and the three agents pat Megan down very thoroughly, their hands running over every square inch of her body. Some attention is drawn to the back of her jeans as well, and by now a small crowd of patrons is starting to notice the extremely invasive search. Megan continues to stand there, not once changing her posture, a lazy smirk on her face.

Finally Brian makes his way over. "Is there a problem here, Officers?"

The older male turns to Brian, his face somewhat flushed. "Sir, you and your wife will need to come with us, please."

"What for?"

"We need to do a...a more thorough search, " the agent responds, and the other two nod.

"All right," Brian's voice sounds genuinely concerned but not overly worried. Megan lowers her arms and follows the agents towards the secure areas of the airport, with Brian bringing up the rear.

They enter one of the secure rooms where a fourth agent, a tall black man, is there waiting by a large steel table. He appears to be a supervising officer of some sort as he immediately takes charge of the situation. "Ms. Fox, I'm going to have to ask you to strip down completely, every article of clothing, and hand it over to one of my officers here to check."

"Okay," Megan nods, and reaches down to grasp the hem of her top, pulling it up and over her head. She's not wearing a bra, and her large C-cup tits are exposed to everyone in the room. She then unzips her jeans and pushes them down her legs, pushing them off along with her flats (she wore no socks either). Lastly comes her thong underwear which, before coming off, is clearly being stretched in the crotch and back area from things protruding out of Megan's private parts.

Handing the last of her clothing one of the other agents, Megan stands fully naked in the middle of the room, hands on her hips and legs spread slightly apart. The camera zooms in on her genitals, showing something sticking out of either hole. The black TSA agent comes over and crouches down before her so he's at eye-level with her cunt. Using one hand, he slowly extracts the five-inch blue dildo from Megan's twat, the shaft shiny with juices.

"Why do you have this inside you?" he asks her.

"Uh, because it feels good?" Megan replies as if the answer were obvious. The TSA agent sniffs the soaked sex toys deeply before tasting part of it with his tongue. "Seems okay," he reports, handing it off to the others, who take their turns tasting it and agreeing with their boss.

He then has Megan turn around and bend over at the waist, her ass now wiggling in front of him with a plastic ring sticking out from her anus. He takes hold of the ring and slowly pulls on it. Closing her eyes, Megan sighs and bites her lower lip as her anal ring expands briefly and the first in a string of anal beads comes out, leading to ten in total all recently buried in Megan's ass. He hands them to the blonde TSA agent, instructing her to check each one. The officer does so, sucking on each anal bead thoroughly before declaring them clean.

"We're going to have to do a cavity search," the lead agent says, nodding to the other officers, and they all start stripping off.

"Wait, why do you need to take off your clothes for this?" Brian asks.

"It's standard procedure, in case any foreign contaminants found in the body happen to get on our uniforms, there's less chance of accidentally spreading it when we leave," the agent explains while unbuckling and dropping his pants and boxers to reveal his long, 9.5 inch cock that had a look of perpetual half-arousal. Megan is watching the impromptu strip show with interest and she gasps, her eyes widening with delight at the sight of their hot flesh.

The blonde TSA agent moves over to Brian, her perky B-cup tits looking very enticing. "You better strip off also," she says. "We need to search you anyway."

Brian puts the camera on the table, still recording and the shutter facing him and the agent before starting to remove his clothing. The camera angle changes from being POV-style to a view from a high corner of the room, similar to what one would see in viewing an interrogation room except instead of being fuzzy or black-and-white the picture is high quality and in full color.

Now fully naked, Megan and Brian are told to lean forward with their hands flat on the table and their legs spread apart. Both the blonde and the younger male officers squat down behind the couple, with the blonde behind Brian and the male behind Megan, and spread their asscheeks open.

Their boss tells them to begin and the agents start inserting fingers into Megan and Brian's rectums. The newlyweds gasp at the feeling of anal-digital penetration. "Shouldn't—ungh—shouldn't you be using gloves and lube for this?" Brian asks, grunting as he feels the blonde's slim fingers slide into his anus. There's some discomfort to the sensation, but it's overshadowed by feelings of pleasure and his cock starts stiffening.

"Unfortunately we're in short supply this month," the lead agent replies, leaning in to stick his fingers in Megan's mouth to check for contraband. The actress welcomes him eagerly, sucking on his fingers and allowing him to stick them partway down her throat so she gags slightly. "So we have to make do with what we have." The two agents probing them start spitting on their spread rectums, working the saliva into their orifices. Both Brian and Megan are visibly aroused now, as their skin is flushed and starting to glow with sweat. Megan in particular seems close to orgasm, her hips swaying slightly as if trying to work more of the agent's fingers in her ass.

The blonde works her way up to three fingers pumping into Brian's ass, while Megan has four of the male agent's fingers in her bowels as he curls his thumb against her anal ring. There's some applied pressure and he manages to stick it in to the second knuckle, now effectively fisting Megan's ass.

Megan jerks and stiffens at the sudden fullness of her bowels and she lets out a guttural moan, her eyes half-closed as she cums hard. Cunt juice trickles down her legs and, at a nod from his supervisor, the older male agent comes forward and crouches down to lick up the tangy, sticky fluid. He laps up her legs until he reaches her inflamed twat, still wet with high arousal, spits on his fingers, and sticks them up Megan's cunt in one motion. "FUCK!" Megan cries, her hips involuntarily thrusting forward as she cums again, her lower muscles almost wrapping around his fingers and pulling his hand inside.

Meanwhile Brian's cock is so hard it almost hurts and he can feel his balls swell and strain for release. The blonde agent finishes probing his ass, declaring it clean, and gets him to turn around. His cock throbbing, Brian watches as the blonde diligently sucks her fingers clean of his ass scum.

"Just one more thing," she says. "It's possible your genitals could be coated with kind of contraband substance that's too thin or fine to be detected without close examination." She takes hold of his cock gingerly with her fingers and it jumps at her touch. Brian breathes heavily, visibly sweating now as he tries to hold back his cum.

The agent examines his dick closely, lifting it to study the underside and running her fingers lightly along the shaft and around his balls. Nearly completed, she performs the final test: parting her lips she captures his cock in her mouth, sucking hard to make sure she hasn't missed anything.

"Ahhhh, shit!" Brian half-shouts, his balls boiling over and his cock jerking in the blonde's warm, wet mouth as it starts spewing out a thick, creamy load of hot semen across her tongue and down her throat. He instinctively grabs her head to hold her in place, but it's unnecessary as she doesn't back away in the slightest, just continuing to suck and swallow every drop from his balls. As his cock is milked dry, she pulls away from his crotch and Brian staggers over to the wall and slides down to the floor, panting. The blonde straightens up, licking her lips as she reports that Brian is entirely clean and safe to travel.

The in-depth cavity search is still going on for Megan, though, as the two male agents probing her holes can't seem to search any deeper than they'd like. "She might be clear, but we're still not 100% certain," the younger male says, pulling his hand out of Megan's ass and standing up before wiping it clean with her hair. "She's tighter down there than we thought—we need to dig deeper somehow, maybe even stretch it open."

The lead agent nodded. "I think I have an idea." He got Megan to lie down on the table on her back and she complied without hesitation, her legs spread apart. Moving between them he held his cock in one hand, the thick ebony stalk fully hard, rubbing the bulbous head up and down her slit for a minute before sliding it into her juicy pussy in a steady stroke. "Oh, my God," Megan said, her breath coming in quick gasps and her eyes wide as she stared at the black cock disappearing into the depth of her cunt. "It's so fucking huge—and it feels so fucking good. Ahhhhh."

Truth be told, she was a tight fit for his size and he could barely manage 3/4th of his length before reaching her limit. Once he reached it he started pumping his hips, working his cock in and out of her pussy, the shaft becoming shiny with her juices. Both of them grunt with each thrust, sounding almost animalistic at times as they rut in front of everyone.

"Ohhh, Jesus, FUUUUUCK!" Megan wails as she cums again, her body writhing with pleasure. Her hands grip the edges of the table, her wedding ring glinting in the light of the room as she rides out her orgasm speared at the end of a huge black cock. The agent pulls out with a slight popping sensation, his cock soaked and reeking with her cum but maintaining every bit of its stiffness. "Her vagina feels clear," he says. "You want to confirm this?"

The male agents nod, taking their place between Megan's legs and thrusting into her quim, fucking their own sizable dicks into her sopping pussy for a few minutes each. The blonde agent checks for herself as well, practically shoving her whole hand into Megan's cunt in one motion. "Christ!" Megan moans, her teeth gritted, her skin soaked with sweat. "That's so good...get it deeper, deeper!" She grabs the agent by her wrist for a moment, trying to pull her fist in more. Gently but firmly, the agent frees her wrist and hand, wiping Megan's juices on her thigh. "She's clean."

"Now for the other side." The lead agent moves back into place and has Megan turn over, pulling her back until she's standing once more, her upper body leaned over the table surface. The agent hasn't even bothered to clean his cock of her pussy juices, proceeding with the search as he pushes it steadily up her ass. Megan is swearing up a storm at this point, her knuckles white as she grips the table, feeling her bowels being filled by hard throbbing dark meat. Surprisingly her ass appears to take even more of his length, and the agent almost bottoms out inside her.

He thrusts hard and deep, getting Megan's ass well and truly fucked, and in no time at all Megan is cumming yet again, moaning gutturally, her hair sticking to her skin and her eyes rolling back in her skull. This time the agent doesn't hold back and a few thrusts into Megan's orgasm he unleashes his own, groaning as he feels his cock swell and spray thick, greasy sperm into her ass.

Both of them reach the end of their respective orgasms at almost the same time, and the lead agent pulls his cock from her ass, panting slightly. "Seems...seems good," he says. "Confirm it."

The other two male agents waste no time, each hurrying forward, pumping quickly into Megan's ass and cumming after a couple of minutes. Megan can barely stand at the point, and as the younger male withdraws from her bowels, she slides down into a half-squat, still clutching the table for support as she tries to catch her breath. Her asshole gapes partially open, and gooey, off-white strands of cum start oozing and dripping from it onto the floor. She stays like that for a minute as more sperm flows from her bowels to collect in a tiny puddle.

By now the TSA agents have fully redressed, leaving just Megan and Brian, who has been sitting by the wall and watching the proceedings with a raging hard-on, still naked. "We're giving you both the all-clear," the lead agent says. "Your flight should be leaving soon, so you'll want to hurry up and get dressed. Travel safe." He and the other agents leave the room, closing the door behind them.

For a moment neither Brian nor Megan move. Then, slowly, Megan releases the table and turns around, getting onto her knees and leaning down to lick at the puddle of cum fresh from her ass. For a few moments there is nothing but the sound of slurping as she drinks it up, followed by the sound of gulping before she opens her mouth for more.

When it's nearly all gone and Megan's practically running her tongue across the floor, Brian suddenly gets to his feet, his cock bobbing, and moves quickly over to Megan. Grabbing her by the hair, he jerks her head up as he aims his dick at her face, jerking it furiously. Her mouth still open, Megan sticks her tongue out, looking imploringly at her husband before he utters a curse and starts cumming, shots of cum splattering her tongue and cheeks. She waits for him to finish emptying his balls onto her features before using her fingers to scrape the cum from her face to put in her mouth. Some of it covers her wedding ring, and she takes a deliberate moment to lick it clean. All her husband's cum collected on her tongue, she swallows it down and smiles lovingly up at him before giving his wilting cock a soft kiss.

The movie jumps forward, the camera shot having changed back to POV-style. Now it's Megan holding the camera and pointing it at herself, and from the looks of her surroundings she's recording this on the airplane in mid-flight.

"So we're in the middle of the flight and Brian's asleep," Megan says in a low voice, not wanting to disturb him or the other passengers. "Which sucks, because I'm feeling frisky again. I mean, the TSA people were fun and all, but..." She does a half shrug. "A girl has needs, right?"

"I saw a lot of cute guys around this section when we were boarding." Megan continues, shifting in her seat slightly as though she means to get up. "I figured...let's see who wants to get into the mile-high club with me, hmm?" A wicked grin spreads across her face as she says this.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers