Dirty Movies: Miley, Demi, & Selena

Story Info
They show they're not princesses anymore.
9.5k words
4.42
131.9k
133

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

There are three kinds of secrets in Hollywood: the kind that the tabloids and the media know about, the kind that directors, producers, and agents know about, and the kind that only the celebrities themselves know about. Dirty Movies is one of the third kind. Spreading only through word of mouth from actress to actress, starlet to starlet, Dirty Movies is a production company founded solely for one reason: so that the gorgeous young ladies who graced screens and made hit singles could act out their nastiest, raunchiest sexual fantasies on film for their own private collections, to be shared only on the drunkest of nights with others also "in the know". No one quite knows the full story of how Dirty Movies came into being, nor how their logistics works in terms of fulfilling every one of their client's personal fantasies, but they manage to provide for everyone, and no one has ever been disappointed by their service.

At this moment, Dirty Movies is about to start a new film made by special request...

***

The movie opens up on a carpeted living room, which is well-lit and fully furnished. Some of the furniture has been moved aside to clear out a large space in the middle of the room, and the three former Disney starlets are sitting on the floor, each of them dressed in some form of sleepwear--Miley wears a long, loose T-shirt and short shorts that end an inch above her knees, while Demi is wearing a nightie and Selena has on a traditional pajama top and bottom. Their overnight bags are left over by the couch, as the three are currently engrossed in watching the end of a movie on a big-screen television. Their eaten snacks can be seen next to them: a large, half-full bowl of popcorn, a half-eaten bag of chips with small jars of nacho cheese and salsa, and cans of soda.

"That was a good one," Miley says as the credits roll, and she shuts the TV off. Turning to the others, she asks, "What do you guys think?"

"I liked it," Selena agrees, brushing a lock of dark hair behind her ear. "The story was good, the ending was good--plus the main guy was really hot!"

"You talking about his face, or his bare chest?" Demi asks teasingly. "C'mon, admit it. You were staring at his muscles more than the actual movie."

"Was not!" Selena protests, but her blushing cheeks give her away, and the other two laugh. After a moment, Selena joins in.

"I wonder how big his dick is," Demi says casually after the laughter subsides.

"Demi!" Selena says in a shocked tone, her face turning redder. "You can't talk about stuff like that."

"Why not?" Demi responds. "It's just us girls--we can talk about guys all we want. It's, like, part of the rules for a sleepover."

"Yeah, but--talking about what guys have, y'know, down there..." Selena trails off, looking uncertainly at Miley for reassurance.

"It's not a big deal," Miley says comfortingly, reaching over to pat her friend's hand. "We're adults now, we've all had 'the talk'-- hell, girl, you've got a boyfriend that everybody knows about. You've probably seen more of him than his fans wish they could."

"Actually..." Selena hesitates and looks down at her hands, a small wince on her face as she knows what comes next.

"You've never?" both Miley and Demi ask in unison, making Selena flinch involuntarily.

"Well, it's just that--he's always so busy, and I'm always so busy, so we don't get to see each other much, and he wants to wait, and I wasn't sure, and..." Selena says all of this in a rush without pausing, her face now red as a tomato and her eyes firmly fixed on her hands.

"Wait, wait, wait." Miley interrupts, leaning over to take both Selena's hands in hers. "Calm down. This isn't a third degree. Take a breath." Selena stops rambling and inhales a deep breath. "Now let it out." She exhales slowly and raises her eyes to look at her two friends with an abashed expression on her face.

"So you've never seen his--what he has down there." Selena shakes her head mutely. "Have you ever seen any guy's? Like on the Internet or whatever?" There is a pause, and Selena shakes her head again, slowly. She blinks hard, like she's fighting back tears, and her face is burning. Miley pulls her into a hug, rubbing her friend's back as she does so. "Oh, sweetie, it's okay. There's nothing to be ashamed about waiting."

"Yeah, if you want to grow up to be a 40-year-old virgin." Demi remarks, her hand in the popcorn bowl as she scoops up a handful.

"Demi!" This time Miley says it, albeit in a scolding tone.

"What?" Demi says around a mouthful of kernels. Miley gives her a glare, still holding Selena in a hug, who is still silent. Miley continues to glare until Demi rolls her eyes. "All right, fine. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It's perfectly okay to wait."

"Don't tell me, tell her you're sorry." With that, Miley releases Selena and gets her to turn around so that she faces Demi, though her eyes are cast down at the floor. Demi's attitude softens when she sees how bad her friend's feelings are hurt.

"Hey, c'mon. I'm sorry." No response. "Really. I really am sorry." Still no response. Demi moves over to put her hand over Selena's, who for her part doesn't pull away. "I didn't mean what I said. I was just teasing a little, y'know, just being me."

"You mean you were being a bitch." Miley interjects. A tiny smile appears on Selena's face, but she doesn't raise her eyes.

"A little bit."

"More than a little." Selena's smile grows wider.

"A medium-sized bitch."

"More like a large-sized bitch."

"Oh, c'mon..."

"Demi's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world," Miley starts singing. Demi grabs a handful of popcorn and throws it at her. Miley squeals as she is showered with popped kernels. She snatches the throw pillow she'd been using as a cushion to watch the movie and uses it as a shield against Demi's second volley of popcorn before chucking the cushion at Demi in retaliation. Caught off guard, Demi gets a faceful of pillow and topples over onto her back.

Selena cracks up laughing at the mini-food/pillow fight breaking out in front of her, and both Miley and Demi join in.

"You forgive me, Sel?" Demi asks as the three catch their breath after laughing so hard.

"I guess so," Selena replies, her embarrassment gone. "I mean, I know it sounds silly having never even seen a--a guy's penis."

"Just call it a cock, Sel, everyone does." Miley says.

"A cock," Selena says slowly, as if testing out the word on her tongue. "Never seeing a guy's cock, then. I mean, I know what it's supposed to look like from textbooks and stuff. But it's never really crossed my mind to actually look one up on the Web."

"Well, how about we do that now?" suggests Miley, a naughty gleam appearing in her eyes.

"Really? You think we should?" Selena asks, her expression now curious.

"Sure. I've got my computer and WiFi access--"

"Hold on a second," Demi interrupts. "I can do you both one better." She goes over to her overnight bag and digs through it before pulling out her cell. Tapping the screen, she scrolls through her contacts before selecting one and putting the phone to her ear. "Johnny? It's Demi," she says into the phone. "Can you come in here? We need you for a bit. Thanks."

She hangs up and grins her trademark wide smile at the other two. "I'm calling in the head of my personal bodyguards in to join us. He's going to provide a, shall we say, live demonstration for us."

"Live demonstration?" Miley and Selena look at each other, nonplussed expressions on their faces.

"You'll see." There is the sound of a door opening and closing, followed by footsteps. A tall, well-built black man enters the room, dressed in a T-shirt and jeans, and Demi moves to stand next to him. He is several inches taller than she is, and the top of her head just barely passes his broad shoulder. "Guys, this is Johnny. Johnny, you know my friends."

"Ladies," Johnny greets the other two with a smile.

"Johnny and his guys aren't just my bodyguards," Demi explains to her friends. "They also help me with...other needs." As she says this, one of her hands moves over Johnny's denim-covered crotch and grabs at it lightly, causing both Miley and Selena's mouths to drop open. Demi turns to her bodyguard, stands up on her tiptoes, and kisses him on the cheek lightly before leaning in to press her body against his. Her B-cup tits press against his arm and her hand continues groping at his dick through his jeans. "Johnny, we were hoping you could do us a huge favor," Demi says to him in a coquettish voice. "Selena's never seen a man's dick before and I was thinking, instead of just looking at some picture on the Internet, maybe you can show her the real thing?"

"Sure thing, Ms. Lovato." Johnny kicks off his shoes and bends down to pull off his socks before straightening up and unbuckling his belt, He undoes the button of his jeans and unzips his fly before Demi takes over, grasping the edge of his undone jeans and pulling them and his boxers down his legs. Johnny steps out of them and Demi tosses them aside.

Now only wearing a T-shirt, Johnny stands in front of both Miley and Selena, who both stare at his fully erect 9-inch penis jutting straight out at them with looks of amazement on their faces. Miley, who although is already well-acquainted with a man's junk, has never seen a black man's cock before and always wondered if the stories about them were true. Now there was proof, all 9 throbbing inches of it staring her in the face. Selena, meanwhile, is just overwhelmed at seeing her first real one ever.

"Come closer, Sel," Demi is sitting Indian-style at Johnny's feet, with one hand hidden surreptitiously underneath her nightie, pushing past her panties to finger her twat. Her other hand us busy stroking Johnny's long, thick shaft. Selena moves so that she is only a couple inches away from the head, on her knees so she could see it at eye-level. Miley does the same, moving next to Selena. "What does it feel like?" Selena asks.

"Wrap your hand around it and find out," Demi replies, still slowly stroking Johnny's cock. "You too, Miley, you know how to work one of these." Miley grasps it from underneath and starts jerking it also, moving at a slightly faster pace as her palm rubs along the sensitive underside. "Oooh, yeah," Johnny grunts at the sensation.

"See, Sel, he likes it," Demi smiles reassuringly. Feeling bold, Selena takes a light hold of the front end of Johnny's cock, stroking it slowly at first and marveling at how hard and smooth it feels. Her hand runs across and around the head of the shaft and comes away with a sticky, wet substance on her fingers and palm.

"Is this cum?" Selena wonders, looking at her stained hand closely.

"It's his pre-cum," Miley explains, still jerking underhandedly on Johnny's prick with one hand. Her other hand is playing with his balls, alternating between tickling them gently with her fingers and cupping them in her palm. "It's like, the stuff before his actual stuff."

"Taste it," Demi says in a half-whisper, her eyes locked onto Selena, her hand underneath her nightie working furiously. "Lick it off your hand."

Feeling bolder still, Selena sticks out her tongue and licks up the clear, sticky fluid from her palm. It tastes salty-sweet, but not unpleasant. Selena licks the rest of the pre-cum off her palm and starts cleaning off her fingers. Demi watches with glazed eyes, her mouth slightly open, her fingers jamming almost to the knuckle into her sopping wet twat.

Selena sucks the last of the precum off her fingertips with a light sucking sound, swallows what she's collected in her mouth, and licks her lips. "Is there more?" she asks.

Before anyone can say anything, Demi lets out a sharp cry, her eyes squeezed shut and her body shaking. This is followed by another sharp cry, and another and another, coming faster and faster until they blend together into one long, loud, tremulous groan. Demi quakes as she rides a fantastic climax, feeling bolts of pure pleasure explode like fireworks from her cunt through her entire body, her heart racing in her chest and blood pounding in her ears. Her pussy clenches around her fingers so tight it feels like they could be stuck in there for life.

Demi's orgasm is so intense that, as it starts, she stops stroking Johnny's cock and, in the midst of it, starts squeezing it as her muscles contract involuntarily. This doesn't hurt Johnny in the slightest; on the contrary, having his cock and balls played with by three hot young girls has brought him closer and closer to cumming and now, having seen Selena clean his pre-cum off her hand and innocently ask for more and having Demi uncontrollably grasp at his cock again and again sends him right over the edge.

"Ohhh, FUCK!!" Johnny shouts as his sperm boils over from his balls, rockets up through his shaft and explodes like a cannon all over Selena. The first thick streamer of cum sprays Selena right across her face, scoring a fat white line of sperm from her forehead to her chin, while the second blast splatters against her nose and right cheek. Selena's mouth drops open in shock, just in time to catch the third burst in her mouth, with only the tail end of it falling past her lips and staining her chin. Having the strong, thick taste of cum suddenly in her mouth, Selena snaps her mouth shut and ducks her head in a vain attempt to dodge the rest of the deluge. This only succeeds in Johnny's cock geysering out the next few shots of cum onto Selena's dark hair, streaking the top of her head white.

Realizing her error, Selena jerks her head back up, and a final shot of sperm lands haphazardly on her neck and pajama top as Johnny's climax comes to an end. The last bit of his cum oozes out of the head and comes off in long drips, only to be intercepted by Miley, who cups her hands to catch the remains of his load. She licks up the cum in her hands, savors it, and swallows it easily just as Demi shudders through the final throes of her orgasm, and struggles to catch her breath. All three look at the sperm-splattered Selena.

Selena is an absolute mess, with liberal amounts of cum decorating her pretty face, some of it trailing off her chin, and more of it staining her hair. She has a funny look on her face, her closed mouth working hard, apparently tasting every bit of the thick, hot cum on her tongue.

"Did you swallow?" Miley asks. Selena shakes her head. "Give it here. I'll swallow it for you." Miley extends her cupped hands. Selena makes a noise and shakes her head a little vehemently. Forming an intense expression on concentration, Selena pauses, then swallows deliberately, finally opening her mouth in a exhaled breath.

"That was a lot thicker than I thought it was going to be," she says. "Saltier, too."

"Did you like it?" Demi asks, having gotten her breath back.

"Kinda, yeah," Selena admits, nodding. "It was almost like a thick, bittersweet gravy, so it was a little hard to get down at first. But I guess it's kind of an acquired taste, huh?"

"Definitely," Miley nods.

Selena looks down at herself and notices the cum that has started to drip off her face and onto her pajama top. "God, I must look like a total whore," she says, laughing.

"More like a slut than a whore," Miley jokes, and then shies away giggling as Selena swats at her.

"I better go clean up," Selena says, starting to get to her feet.

"Hang on a sec," Demi says. "You want to call it a night so soon? We're just starting to have fun."

"Yeah, but I think Johnny-boy here might have to call it in," Miley says, motioning to his softening cock.

"He only needs a bit of time to recover before he's good to go again," Demi replies. "Besides, like I said, Johnny's not the only one who helps me out with these things." She turns to Johnny, who has taken off his shirt and goes over to sit naked on one of the couches. "Can you call a few more guys in here?"

"Got it, Ms. Lovato," Johnny reaches for the phone in his discarded jeans, pulls it out, and starts texting.

"Let's get ready for them to show up." So saying, Demi clasps the bottom edge of her nightie, pulling it up over her head and off her body before discarding it. She then reaches back and unclasps her bra, exposing her tits before lifting her ass off the floor slightly so she can remove her panties. Now fully naked, she pushes her underwear aside and sits on the floor with legs spread open, unashamedly showing off her glistening pussy which has a small, trimmed thatch of hair on it.

Miley strips also, pulling off her T-shirt and shorts in five seconds. She isn't wearing any underwear and her own B-cup breasts jiggle invitingly as she tosses her clothes over her shoulder. Her pussy also has some hair on it, though it's brown and slightly curly in contrast to Demi's dark pubes.

Selena hesitates for only a moment, then begins unbuttoning her stained pajama top. Undoing the last button, she takes off the top to reveal her sizable B-cups held in place by her bra. This is followed by her pajama bottoms, leaving Selena clad in only her underwear. She takes her time removing these last bits of clothing; first her bra, letting her tits bounce free, and then her panties. As her panties come off, Miley and Demi stare at their friend's most private area. Demi whistles in appreciation.

"What?" Selena looks down at herself.

"You're...big down there." Miley says, a little awestruck.

"And so...meaty." Demi adds.

This is true. While it isn't overly big, compared to her friends Selena's outer labia is fleshier than the other two, and her inner labia is especially more pronounced, with the lips protruding slightly outward over her outer labia surrounding her gash. To top it all off she is also completely bald of pubic hair, making her comparatively large pussy stand out even more.

"Is that bad?" Selena asks.

"Actually just the opposite," Demi replies. "A larger pussy like that means you can cum a LOT quicker and easier--probably even get more out of it in one sitting, too. Plus it'd be easier of you to take dick, cause it gets all lubed up when you're all fired up."

"How often do you shave?" Miley asks.

"Every few weeks or so," Selena replies. "It's supposed to be cleaner when it's bare, so..."

"It's also a huge turn-on for a lot of guys." Miley says. "Normally I don't give a rat's ass about how mine looks, but seeing how yours looks bald...makes me a little jealous, Sel."

Demi nods in agreement.

There is the sound of more footsteps and men's voices, and three more men come into the room, all dressed in T-shirts and jeans like Johnny had been. One is tall and tanned with dark hair while another, of Hispanic decent, is well-built and has a shaved head. The third man is also black, though his skin is not quite as dark as Johnny's, and while he isn't as tall as the others, he is much more solidly built, even more so than his Hispanic companion.

"Ladies, this is Rob, Angelo, and Sean," Demi says, pointing to the tanned guy, the Hispanic guy, and the second black guy in turn. "Boys, we called you in here so we can all have some fun while the night's still young. How does that sound?"

There is a chorus of agreements from the men, who quickly shuck their clothing and sit back on the couch with Johnny. "Why don't you girls put on a show for us first?" Sean calls out.

"Looks like she already got started." Rob chimes in, referring to Selena's cum-covered face, who blushes again under her mask of sperm as the rest of the men laugh.

Miley scoots her butt across the carpet as she moves next to Selena, bending forward to lick up the still-warm cum staining her friend's neck and top of her chest, She does this slowly and sensuously, sliding her tongue across Selena's smooth, bare flesh, occasionally lingering on a sensitive spot to suck on it gently. Demi moves on the other side of Selena, one hand taking hold of her head and tilting it slightly back. She starts cleaning Selena's sperm-soaked face with her tongue, her free hand moving down to her friend's breasts and starting to gently knead and squeeze them, alternating between the two.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers