Dirty People, Clean Clothes

Story Info
Football play gets the time of his leave in the laundry mat.
816 words
3
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 3 o' clock in the morning; Rich; a six foot five, twenty one year old with jet black hair and brown eyes, had to wash his clothes. Lucky for him there is a twenty four hour Laundromat two blocks from his dorm.

While Rich was separating his clothes and adding them to the machines; Katie, a freshman at the college who is 19 and about 5'3" with the most sexy blue eyes and long blonde hair with 36C breast came in to the Laundromat. Rich kept checking her out from the corner of his eye. She was wearing a white tank top and a pair of tiny shorts. Katie looked around and noticed that Rich was using the only three working washers and asked him if he would mind if they shared the washers since she only had a small load of wash to do. Rich accepted and allowed her to load her clothes with his. Rich noticed that the only articles of clothing she was adding were lacy bras, socks and some hot pants and micro skirts; so Rich took a look at her ass again to see if she was wearing any underwear. Katie caught him staring and replied, "You can stop drooling, there aren't any panty lines." Rich got embarrassed and continued adding his clothes to the washer.

While their wash was running Katie and Rich talked about the football season since Rich was a tight end for the Wildcats. Every once in awhile Rich noticed Katie's eyes drifted to his chest or to his ass when he checked his wash. Little did Rich know that Katie had been to almost every football game this season and loved how his ass looked in his uniform.

After the wash cycle finished they got up to move the clothes to the dryers. As Katie was putting her clothes in the dryer her tank top got soaked, so she took it off and added with the other wet clothes, leaving her in her shorts and white lace bra. Rich turned around to grab another load of clothes from the washer and Katie was right there; he accidentally grabbed her breast. As he started to apology for the grabbing, Katie accepted his pleading by grabbing his head and kissing him. She then pushed him forcefully against the dryer and knelt in front of him. Katie looked up into Rich's eyes as she was on her knees in front of him. She slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans with her teeth and then slid his semi hard dick into her mouth to get him to stand at attention. She wrapped her lips around his very thick cock and also nibbled his shaft; once in a while she would tease the head of his dick and lick the pre cum from the tip and then deep throat him. While giving him head, she also played with his balls, occasionally licking and sucking on them and toyed with his anus. Rich really enjoyed the feel of Katie's finger near his ass while Katie sucked on his balls. He wanted to cum so bad. Rich couldn't believe his luck. She was giving him the best blow job he had ever received.

When Rich was about to cum he stopped Katie. He then picked her up and sat her on top of the dryer. While she was up there Rich removed her shorts and bra rather quickly. Her pussy was bare except a small patch of blonde fur over her lips. He started licking her pussy lips then pushed the lips apart. Katie was already very wet, she had really enjoyed pleasing Rich orally. Rich began to finger Katie's pussy and attacked her clit, alternating between kisses and licks. Katie enjoyed this teasing of her clit very much. When she was getting close to cumming he stopped licking her pussy and only fingered her. When Katie asked for his hard cock he stood up and dragged her to the edge of the dryer.

He started fucking her slowly at first then as he got in rhythm with the dryer and fucked her harder, faster and deeper. The vibration from the dryer and the fucking she was getting from Rich drove Katie over the edge and she came hard. While Katie came Rich continued fucking her; he then flipped her over. Katie liked the new position and the feel of the hot metal on her tits. Watching her ass bouncing on his dick was too much for Rich and he came so hard that he collapsed onto the floor. While he was panting on the floor the dryer finished. Katie grabbed all of her clothes and thanked Rich for the good time. She then told him that she had a huge crush on him and she always wanted to do him. She left the Laundromat as he still sat on the floor.