Dirty Sir!

Story Info
Employee is late for work boss punishes her in his own way.
1.2k words
3.36
23.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*RIIIINNNNGGGG RIIIIINGGGGG*

"Ugh" Gabriella groaned as she rolled over, reaching for her cellphone she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "Hello..?" She answered groggily.

"Ahh Gabriella so nice of you to answer! May I remind you that you were supposed to be here half an hour ago? Mr. Cooper will not be pleased with you!" Anita, Mr. Cooper's assistant, said, Gabriella bolted up at Anita's words and started getting ready in a hurry.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I'll be there in ten minutes!" she bid Anita goodbye and rushed out the door stopping just to lock it.

Gabriella had been hired by Mr. Cooper several weeks ago as his maid, he treated her nicely when he was there which was seldom. She was glad that he wasn't usually there because she could barely work when she knew that that handsome piece of àss was just around the corner. She wanted to jump him so badly it made work nearly impossible! Every night when she got home she would rip off her panties and rub herself until she was coming undone thinking about him.

She rushed down the street and into the most expensive apartment complex in town, she went to the elevator and pushed the button for the top floor once she was inside. She impatiently tapped her foot as she waited. Finally the doors opened and Gabriella ran out, in her hurry to get to Mr. Cooper's home she knocked into a wall of a man that sent her flying from the impact.

"Umph! Hey! Watch where you're going Mister!" Gabriella shouted without looking up as she tried to get back up. A large hand came down onto her forearm, helping her stand up.

"Tsk tsk tsk Gabriella. I thought you were much politer" said a deep sexy voice. Gabriella looked up quickly and was met with beautiful green eyes, a perfectly chiseled jawline made by the gods themselves and 6 feet 2 inches of firm well sculpted muscle that was in fact Mr. Cooper. Immediately after taking in his form Gabriella could feel her core start to get slick.

"I'm so sorry sir. I wasn't looking where I was going" She mumbled looking at the floor. He jerked her chin upwards so she was looking him in the eyes.

"That's right. You weren't looking where you were going and you are also late. I think you deserve a punishment, what do you think..?" He mused lowly. Gabriella's breath hitched as she stared into his beautiful lust filled eyes and tried to stutter out her response when he interrupted her.

"I think I have the perfect punishment, would you like to know what it is?" He shoots a smirk in her direction and then starts walking towards the door to his home, stopping two feet in front of it he turns back and beckons to a frozen Gabriella to follow him.

Gabriella hastily followed behind him shutting his door lightly once they were inside. When she turned around Mr.Cooper had gone further into his apartment. "Gabriella would you come here?" he called from the guest bedroom, she followed his orders silently. Once in the room he presented her with a black bag with ribbons for handles.

"Go put this on, I'll be in my office" and with that he walked out. Once finished she stared at herself in the mirror in awe she didn't have anything this sexy at home, she snapped out of her daze and hurried off to where Mr. Cooper was waiting for her. Outside of his office she knocked quietly, a few seconds later the door opened revealing a sexy Mr. Cooper who had changed into a dark grey T-shirt and dark wash jeans. He looked better now than he did in his suit and tie. His gaze traveled over her body in the skimpy maids uniform he had picked out for her.

"Come in and sit down" he said gruffly.

Gabriella walked quickly and sat in the seat across from his desk. " Here is what I propose." He began "Every time you are late I get to use you anyway I see fit."

He gauged her reaction before continuing "You will call me Sir while you are being punished and you will wear that uniform. Is that clear?" God she was so turned on.

"Yes Sir" she whispered dreamily. He was so hot when he was being demanding. She was dripping at the thought of him using her anyway he pleased.

"First I'm going to explore you're sweet pussy Gabriella. Get on the desk and spread your legs" Mr. Cooper demanded in a low voice. Gabriella slowly got up and crawled over the desk to present her pussy to him. Soon her face turned bright red when she realized that his face was only inches away from her core and he could probably smell her arousal. He leaned down and ran his hot tongue up her soaking wet slit, satisfied with that he started licking and sucking on her clit as he slid two fingers into her folds making her moan and writher around on the desk. After she reached her climax Gabriella pushed him away from her.

"You are such a dirty Sir," She said with slowly a wicked grin.

"Please let me taste your heavenly cock. I can see it begging for my attention from here." She whispered as she trailed hot wet kisses down his neck to his oh so yummy abs, before looking up at him with lust filled eyes, subconsciously licking her lips causing him to groan as she undid his pants and pulled them down. Gasping when his large length slaps against his lower belly, Gabriella reached out massaging his tip causing him to moan. Greedily she sucked his tip into her mouth, tasting his salty precum. She bobbed her head up and down moaning at how good he tasted. He grabbed her hair and took control making her deep throat him. He face fucked her until he came all over her face as she tried to swallow every last drop of his milky seed.

"Gabriella stand up. Now." She stood up in a hurry, eager to please him. He turned her around and pushed her down onto the desk with her ass facing him. He leaned down "Do you want me to fuck you raw?" He asked lowly as he grabbed a handful of her hair.

"yes sir, fuck my pretty pussy please!" She begged as her pussy quivered at just the thought of his huge cock entering her. He grunted as he slowly slid into her glistening folds.

"god you're so tight." He groaned out. He began pumping his cock in and out of her until they were both moaning so loud it sounded like a porno. Finally after her tenth orgasm he couldn't take it anymore and pushed deep inside her, releasing his hot seed.

"That.. That was amazing Sir!" Gabriella said breathlessly, Mr.Cooper chuckled and smacked her ass.

"Yeah, you were amazing" he said with adoration in his voice.

Mr. Cooper walked Gabriella to the front door and pulled her in for a long farewell kiss. "So, same thing tomorrow..? That is.. If you're late again" He said teasingly as he stroked her face Gabriella giggled and agreed. They bid farewell and continued to fuck each others brains out every other day.