Dirty Sister-In-Law Ch. 2

Story Info
Golden activities include another woman.
3.5k words
4.47
125.2k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grooveguv
grooveguv
11 Followers

After my first time with my sister-in-law Gail, I thought it was a dream. All my fantasies had come true, and she was a fantastic fuck, with no inhibitions when it came to kinky sex. For the next few weeks, I would close my eyes and re-ran the whole episode countless number of times, sporting huge erections every time. I had to sneak out to the bathroom a few times while everybody was at home, to jack off, a temporary relief from the vivid images of Gail’s cum-soaked hairy pussy and tits glistening with crystalline urine. I just wanted to have more.

Living so close to our place, we got together once with our significant others, but tried to look as though nothing had happened. I did manage to catch her in the kitchen for a few seconds that night. She smiled at me and said, ‘Try to keep tomorrow free. I’m gonna give you a call as soon as I can.’ Then she cupped my crotch briefly and left.

I got up in the morning with an aching hard-on. Jenna was dressed and ready to leave by the time I fully woke up. She told me to take care of the phone and electricity bills and rushed to her car. When I was through with the chores, I heard the phone ringing. It was Gail.

‘Hi, George.’

‘Hi, Gail. What’s up?’

‘Don’t tell me you don’t remember me telling you I’d call last night.’

‘Sure, I remember. Have anything in mind?’

‘You bet I do. How about at my place in a couple of hours?’

‘I’ll be there.’

She hung up. I was grinning stupidly looking at the phone. I got myself some coffee and wondered what was in store for me this time. Somehow, I was sure that it was going to be a wild time in the least. I killed some time and phoned a few potential clients, making appointments for the coming few days. I tried to take my thoughts away from Gail, but every secretary’s voice on the phone gave me a hard-on. I was afraid I was becoming a dirty old man thinking only of sex.

A few hours later, I hopped into my car and drove over to Gail’s place. It was a hot and humid day, and had it not been for the air conditioner, I would probably have been soaked in that tin can, although I was wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I rang the doorbell, but there was no answer. I walked around the house to their front yard, and saw Gail working in the garden. She had short, faded cut-offs and a not-very-revealing blue bikini top. She was on her knees, spading a flower ditch. Her feet were bare and I noticed that they were muddy up to her ankles, probably due to an earlier watering. She was sweaty all over, and the sweat was beginning to darken the top of her shorts.

As I turned around to look around if anybody else was there, I saw Carol working on another ditch. Carol was Gail’s neighbor, best friend for years, and divorced for a couple of years. As with Gail, she was not a stunning beauty, although taller than Gail with longer legs. Though she was by no means fat, her hips were wide, had some fat on her belly and her tits were at least as large as Gail’s. She was 40, a year older than Gail, although her looks never showed a day over 35. Carol was a brunette, with dark brown eyes and black hair coming down to her shoulders. She was dressed in white shorts and a yellow bikini top, contrasting nicely with her dark, tanned skin. We had sort of flirted with Carol in the past, but it hadn’t gone anywhere beyond flattery and comments with mild sexual connotations.

I was a bit disappointed, thinking that Carol had just popped in, as she usually did. I was looking forward to a longer and dirtier session with Gail, and I didn’t think a lot of people would find what we did anything other than disgusting. Trying to hide my disappointment, I shouted out.

‘Hey Gail, Carol.’

Gail stood up and walked to me with a quick stride. She kissed me on the cheek and said, ‘Sorry, George, when Carol phoned and wanted to come over, I couldn’t say “no”’

‘No problem, ‘ I said. ‘Maybe we should look as though I’m here for something else and try to get together soon.’

‘No way,’ Gail replied. ‘I’ve been thinking about the last time since you left and fingered myself to countless orgasms, fantasizing about everything with you. Plus, she might be a bonus for us.’

I was about to say something, but Carol moved near us and said, ‘Hi George, how ya doing?’ and kissed me on the cheek. As she kissed me, her tits touched my chest lightly and her hands moved just a wee bit over my butt. I said:

‘Very well, Carol. You look great.’

‘Get out of here, you flatterer. I know I’ve got a fat ass, no matter what you say.’

‘If you say so… But on the whole, that excess could give most men material for, uhm, you know,…’

Carol laughed loudly and said, ‘You’ll never quit being a funny guy. I’ll finish spading that ditch if you don’t mind.’ And she walked back slowly o the other side of the garden, deliberately swaying her hips. As she walked, Gail said loudly with a voice that Carol would hear, ‘Let’s have a look at that drain now and get that over with.’

When Carol was out of the earshot, she rose on her toes and whispered, ‘I’m so hot, baby. And I want a quick and dirty fuck before I can do anything else.’ We walked over to the side of their house, a secluded place between the house wall and the high garden wall, where no one can have a peek into. She knelt in front of me and unzipped my shorts. She took my semi-hard cock into her mouth and stroked it with one hand as she reached with her other hand into her own shorts. After she got me hard enough, she stood up, kissed me deeply and brought her fingers out of her pussy to my lips. Her fingers smelled of her juices and sweat. I turned her around and made her lean against the wall. I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, finding to my delight that she wasn’t wearing anything inside. I pulled her shorts down to her knees, held my cock and entered her pussy roughly from behind.

She was wet enough to handle my cock without any resistance, but she moaned loudly nevertheless. I reached out and held one of her tits, it felt great even through the material of the bikini top. I fucked her with fast strokes, seeing her ass wiggle every time I inserted my cock the whole way. I was afraid that Carol might catch us and telling myself to cum fast. Gail was enjoying this escapade fuck immensely and her juices were flowing onto my cock. In a few minutes, I felt I was cumming and moved even faster. Gail looked back and told me to cum inside her and pull my cock out as soon as I came. I blew my load into her and after a few strokes, I pulled my cock out, and pulled my shorts over the wet member. She did the same thing, but I could see a quickly darkening patch between her legs; that is, if you knew where to look.

As we walked back to the front yard, Carol stood up from her ditch and walked back to us, smiling. She asked, ‘Is it alright now?’

‘Yeah,’ Gail said. ‘Not a very stubborn clog.’

Carol looked at Gail from top to toe and said, ‘It might need better insulation, it seems to be leaking now.’ She giggled to complete my and Gail’s mutual embarrassment. I mumbled incoherently and created a not-so-credible excuse to go in and grab a can of beer. As I was walking, I could hear Gail and Carol whispering and giggling though I couldn’t make what they were saying.

I went into the kitchen and got myself a can of beer. It was still early for a drink, but I was still a bit frustrated about Carol being there and not being able to get down and dirty with Gail. I turned on the TV, zapped through a few cooking and cellulite programs, and daytime sitcoms, not finding anything worth watching. Then I had a brilliant idea of going up to the “theater room” and surfing the ‘net for naughty stuff. Hell, Gail wouldn’t mind, and I didn’t care about Carol at all. Armed with my beer and libido, I went upstairs, turned on the computer and started looking around.

As you might imagine, the “history” files weren’t erased, and not one decent entry were there. Most of the sites that Gail surfed were fetish sites, quite a few of them sporting watersports activities. After a few minutes, my cock was hard again, and I had to do something about it. The scene on the screen were two women and a guy, one of the women pissing on the others as the guy fucked the other women from behind. Just as I started stroking my cock, I heard Gail shouting.

‘Where the hell are you George? Come and get something to eat.’

I quickly shut down the computer and went downstairs. Carol and Gail were in the kitchen, just finishing some pizza. As I sat down to have a bite, Carol said she’d go, grab some beers and be back in ten minutes. As she was leaving, Gail smiled naughtily at me and asked, ‘Do you want another quickie?’

I said, ‘No way, I want something longer, baby. Do you think Carol will be gone soon?’

Gail frowned. ‘I don’t think so. She was so frustrated with her life this morning that I felt I had to do something to keep her mind away from doing something stupid.’ Then her eyes brightened. ‘But if you don’t mind, we can take her into our, uhm, activities. If you’d like to… I’ve always wanted to know what it’d be like with a woman.’

I was stunned. Somehow I managed to say, ‘You crazy? Sure, I’d love it..’

Gail didn’t say anything. She just put a dirty foot on my crotch. Her sweaty body, sticky pussy and muddy feet were driving me crazy. The hardness had come back. As I looked down, I saw Gail unbuttoning her shorts, getting her magnificent bush into view again. Gail looked at me and said, ‘I wanna get as dirty as I can. It makes me so hot.’

I smiled at her and said, ‘Why don’t we go into the bathroom? Carol can join us there if she wants to.’

‘Where would I join you guys?’

We both turned, startled, and saw a sweaty Carol at the door. She had a sixpack in her hand, and was panting. She said, ‘I just ran home, grabbed a sixpack and ran back here to make sure I wasn’t missing any fun. Did I miss anything?’

Gail said, ‘No, no, we were just making some plans. Did you think about what I said?’

‘Yeah, and I said “what the hell”, I’ll try anything,’ Carol answered. Obviously, I was set up from the start, but I didn’t mind. Gail felt she had to explain a few things.

‘You know, George, I was telling you about Carol’s frustration. Actually, it was because she hadn’t had any sex for a couple of months, and she’s still an attractive woman. I told her about the time you were here and she wanted to join in.’

‘To tell the truth, I was fingering myself as Gail was telling your story,’ Carol said. ‘I thought I might help you further with some more hair.’ She was untying her bikini top as she was speaking. Gail was already out of her shorts, and attacking my shorts, trying to get my cock out. We were all naked in a matter of seconds, and I looked at both women, comparing their bodies. Gail had tits something like 38D, but Carols’ were even larger, probably 40DD. Carol had a bit more meat on her body, around her hips. Having a darker complexion than Gail, she was even hairier, a thick bush surrounded her pubic area, ending in an arrowhead pointing to her navel. No wonder why I saw her only in one-piece swimsuits…

Both women moved towards me and Gail said, ‘Carol, we were talking about going to the bathroom with George, wanna join us?’

Carol grabbed my cock and simply said, ‘Let’s go.’

Gail led us down the stairs to the exercise room in the basement. The bathroom at that floor was just, plain huge. It had a massage shower as well as a bathtub, equipped with waterjets, big enough for two, maybe three people. Gail turned around to face us and said, ‘I’ll be right back,’ and rushed upstairs.

Carol sat down on one of the exercise benches, spread her legs and looked at me invitingly as she parted her thick pubic hair to reach her pussy with her fingers. I sat down on the floor with my face in front of that thick bush. Her aroma was intoxicating, pussy juices mixed with sweat. I parted her lips and lightly touched her pussy with my tongue. Her pussy hair was on my cheeks, tickling me. Carol rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples as started licking her pussy. Her pussy was getting real wet, and I loved tongueing a wet pussy. I pulled her a bit so that her asshole was off the bench. She put her feet on my shoulders, giving me full access to her pussy and ass. I licked around the hairy asshole, and probed inside with my index finger. I turned my head around to look at her feet and saw that she had not cleaned sþnce she worked in the garden. I kissed her sole, and licked my way up to her ankle. Carol was moaning, and I turned my attention back to her pussy. With my index finger still in her ass, I inserted my middle finger into her cunt, and kissed her clit lightly. It was a large clit, and I’d had no trouble finding it. The effect was electric on Carol, she screamed once and pushed my head into her pussy. Her juices were flowing down my fingers. As she approached an orgasm, I felt something wet on my cock.

Gail had come down, and was on the floor sucking my cock. I straightened up on my knees to make it easier for Gail, as I continued my triple stimulation on Carol. Carol was squeezing her tits hardly and moaning loudly. Gail cupped my balls and took half of my cock into her mouth. Her one hand was between her legs and she was fingering herself roughly.

Carol put her feet on the floor and stood up saying, ‘Fuck me baby, I need it bad and I need it now.’ She kneeled on all fours, and exposed her pussy from behind. I moved away from Gail and placed my cock against Carol’s pussy. It was so wet that I entered without any trouble. Gail moved on the floor, and lay on her back under Carol. She was kissing Carol’s pussy as I was fucking her. Carol put her head down and started licking Gail’s pussy. She was screaming now, ‘Fuck me, yeah, deeper, harder…’

Carol was cumming loudly, and I took my cock out of her pussy. I was also close to cumming, but I wanted to last long. Gail filled Carol’s pussy with her fingers as I savored the scene. Here I was, with two women who weren’t that attractive to some people, but loved sex. I looked at my cock, still hard and glistning with Carol’s juices. I wanted to get a little kinky and moved over to Gail. Carol had cum, and she was on Gail’s pussy, licking her clit and had three fingers in. Gail’s pussy had remainders of our earlier fucking on her pussy hair, and was getting wetter every moment.

Carol swivelled around, so her pussy moved away from Gail’s face. I knelt down and kissed Gail, tasting Carol’s pussy on her lips. Gail straightened and said, ‘Let’s go to the bathroom, I need some warm liquid on me.’

As soon as we entered the bathroom, Gail made me lie down on my back. She sat on my cock and guided it into her pussy. Carol sat down on my face and positioned her asshole on my mouth. I just loved this. She was kissing Gail’s tits as Gail was bouncing on my cock. Carol then stood up and started pissing on Gail. Gail opened her mouth and tried to get as much of Carol’s pee in her mouth as possible. Piss was all over Gail, and I had received a fair share of the golden liquid. It was too much for me, and I started moaning loudly with the first rush of orgasm arising. Gail took my cock out of her cunt and started tit-fucking me with her large, piss-wet tits. My first spurt hit her on the chin, the rest falling on her tits and my belly. Carol knelt down and licked the cum off my belliy with Gail, while exchanging kisses with her. As usual, Gail didn’t clean the cum, but spread it on her chest and face. Both women then lay on me, kissing me with their cum and piss tasting lips.

I just didn’t want this to end, neither did my cock. Almost instantaneously, it was getting hard again, and the fact that Carol was kissing the semi-hard member while forcing my asshole with a finger helped a lot.

Gail had moved into tub, and motioned us to join her. As we went in, I was almost fully hard, but I had to pee real bad, with all the beer I had earlier. Gail sensed my twitching and said, ‘Your turn, baby, piss on us.’

Carol was also in the tub, sitting on Gail’s lap. Gail’s fingers were playing with Carol’s pussy, and vice versa. I stood up, and tried to point my cock at their faces. With a full erection, it was hard enough to piss, but almost impossible to point. As piss went through my cock, it went right into the women’s hair. I bent over and tried to wet their bodies, but most of my piss ended up on their faces. Gail was obviously having a good time, as she was panting and moaning. Carol was a bit startled in the beginning, but she seemed to enjoy it as well. By the time I emptied my bladder completely, they were all wet and made me sit down. Gail sucked my cock back into erection and produced a bottle of olive oil.

‘I got that while you two lovebirds were eating each other.’

She poured the oil on my chest, and her own shoulders. Carol grabbed the bottle and poured some on my head, saying ‘That’s for pissing in my hair.’

Gail spread the oil on my body and pressed her body on mine. She poured some more oil on my cock, and stroked it. She also poured a liberal amount into her pubic hair, but turned around to rub it into her asshole. Then she held my cock and pushed it hard into her ass.

My cock was all the way in at once. I pulled her to myself, and grabbed her tits from behind. As she started wiggling her ass, I was squeezing her tits and nipples hardly. The oil made it harder to have a hold, but it was sooo arousing at the same time. I looked over to Carol and saw her licking Gail’s pussy, trying to get as much of the slender oil bottle into Gail. The dual stimulation’s effect on Gail was showing, she was shouting, ‘Fuck my ass you sonofabitch, yeah cum in my ass…’ and she was forcing Carol’s face into her pussy. As her orgasm neared, she said to Carol, ‘I’ll piss on your face you bitch, open your mouth and drink… yeah… ooohhhhhh…’ As she cam, she started squirting pee on Carol’s face, who was fingering herself fast and had opened her mouth to accept the golden shower. I was very close as well, and moaned loudly as I started cumming into Gail’s ass.

We were all sticky and stinking by that time. Carol cleaned my cock with her mouth, as Gail sat on my chest, forcing my cum out of her ass onto my body. She managed to get it out, together with some small shit pieces. Then to my surprise and delight, she turned around and licked it off my chest. Carol moved over to kiss Gail, sharing my cum with her.

We were all exhausted, but still had some more time before I had to go. We cleaned ourselves thoroughly, although the cleaning ended up with me soaping their tits and shampooing both pussies. I managed to get another hard-on, and both women sucked me to another orgasm under hot water. As I left, Carol asked me, ‘How far can you go?’

I don’t know… How far can I go?

grooveguv
grooveguv
11 Followers