Dirty Slut Caught By Her Master

Story Info
You have a 3some surprise for a slave.
1.1k words
3.69
42.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToyAmy
ToyAmy
1 Followers

i know i should've asked for permission to play but You were busy with work and You usually call before You show up so i figured i wouldn't get caught for sneaking one little playtime in. So i start looking at some pictures on Literotica, i'm trying to find a girl for my Master and i to play with. There are a few that start to get me horny and i start playing with the vibrator in Your pussy. While I’m fucking the vibrator in and out of your soaking pussy i decide to check out some threesome porn pictures.

The first one i see is of two girls 69ing with a guy above them covering their faces and pussies with his hot hot cum. The next one was of a girl getting fucked by a guy with her face buried in a girl's pussy. Now i'm just dying to cum and i start really fucking Your pussy with the vibrator picturing me, my Master and another girl doing all of those things...

But i must have been a little too into it because i didn't hear my front door open or someone walk into my room. The only thing I finally realize is right before i'm about to cum i feel someone pull me out of bed by my leash and rip the vibrator out of your pussy. i look up and my Master is standing above me angrier than i've ever seen You. You don’t even bother saying anything and i stand there quietly trying to think of how to make up for this because i know the only thing i want is my Master’s cock (always the best toy!!!!) but i'm pretty sure i'll have to endure some punishment first.

My Master pulls me over the bed and grabs my straps, you attach my ankles to each leg of the bed and my hands behind my back. You reach Your hands up to my nipples and pinches and twists them until i scream out, and while i'm still feeling the pain from the pinch You snap on the two nipple clips then attach them to my collar. You give my leash a hard tug and i scream out as my nipples are pulled up with the tug.

You then begin teasing Your pussy. You give Your clit a hard rub and my knees start to buckle and You whisper in my ear “don't even think of cumming.” i know You're serious so i hold my cum in trying to block out the insane pleasure on my clit then You start working Your fingers into Your pussy, one then two then another next thing i know You've stretched Your pussy to get Your whole fist in me!! Then You start

rubbing my collar (actually the buttplug You make me wear whenever I’m not with You to remind me of who owns me!!!) deep into Your ass. im dying needing to cum when You pull Your fist out and make me clean the dripping cum from Your hand.

Then You untie me and take out the crop and with each spank You make me call out the number and beg for another. When You think i've had enough spanks You place the computer in front of me and put on an amazing threesome porn. You slam a dildo deep in Your pussy and tell me if it falls out You'll assume i've cum and You'll start my punishment all over again. While i watch the porn You stand next to me watching me struggle to hold the dildo in while i’m getting wetter and wetter. You let me suck Your cock for a little, but before You cum You pull Your cock out of my mouth and cum all over my face. You have me clean Your cock and then You begin to leave You tell me i better not cum and all my toys are to stay in me while i finish watching the porn and you leave.

i'm almost dying from not being able to cum and it feels like You've been gone forever when i finally hear You come in. You don't say anything but slip a blindfold over my eyes. Then i hear You say “this is the dirty whore who couldn't wait to ask permission from her

Master to play. she's such a greedy cum slut she couldn't share it with Me.” Then i hear a woman's voice saying she'd be happy to help show me my place. This gets me so wet my juices start dripping down the dildo making it harder to keep in and i start struggling and the two of you start laughing at the squirming slut on the floor. She walks in front of me and sees me face and says “look at this dirty whore all covered in cum. I think I should add a little of my cum on there.” You agree and tell her to get in front of me and You order me to lick her pussy until i'm covered in her cum. At that the dildo slips right out of your pussy and i know my ass is about to be spanked again.

You pull me up by my leash ripping my nipples up with it. You take the blindfold off so i can see what's happened and the cum dripping down my leg. You put my face back into her pussy, making sure i’m covered in her cum, and begin my spanking and you still make me call out how many and beg for another with my mouth full of her pussy. You're finally satisfied with my punishment and You pull me and her onto our knees in front of You and You inspect Your sluts face, covered in my Master and her cum. You then pull out Your cock. She and i start kissing while You rub Your cock along our lips and i start to lick Your cock while she starts sucking on Your balls. Then we start kissing each other with Your cock between us fucking our tits. You pull me onto the bed and put me on my back and You slip Your cock into Your pussy while You have her sit right on my face.

Before You cum You pull Your cock out and You make her and i straddle each other with our pussies touching and i suck Your cock until You pull out and cum all over our pussies. You put us in a 69 position to clean all Your cum up then she and i slip the double ended dildo into our pussies and begin fucking ourselves while we suck Your cock...and that's only the beginning!!!!

ToyAmy
ToyAmy
1 Followers