Dirty Thoughts Ch. 04

Story Info
Fuckslave4.
2.4k words
4.51
14.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMantis
MsMantis
107 Followers

Having just received a delicious session of punishment, I was face down, strapped down, and trembling into the bed. His hand caressed my ass, and then traced around my labia. I tried to move my body up into his touch, but he took his hand away.

"Oh poor pussy," his dark voice calmly stated, "you think that you're going to get to come... don't you?"

"Pleaassseee.." I called out without thinking, my voice whiny, even to my own ears. I desperately wagged my ass up and around searching for his touch.

He tsk-ed in an amused fashion a few times, which made me flush with embarrassment and secret thrill. How I loved being teased by him, it drove me wild. There is almost nothing that gives me more pleasure and honest contentment than him knowing that I can't think, I can't control myself, nor do I care about anything else than obtaining my sweet release and satisfaction.

I could feel his hands trailing up over my ass as he walked up to my shoulder again. His words blow hotly into my ear as he says with devious glee, "No, oh no my poor slave, you're not going to get to come for a while."

I moaned into the bed, pouting.

"You're going to have to earn it, sweet girl" he stroked along my shoulder and down my back again, and I languished in his touch, "Yes, you're going to have to show me how good a slut you are."

This got an audible moan out of me, and an involuntary lifting of my ass as I relished in what he was saying. I knew that he would make me beg, that he would break me down, and tease me mercilessly. I knew that he would do these things because they would bring him pleasure. I knew he would do them to bring pleasure to me, and, I knew I deserved it. I loved it.

"Yes, I can!" I bleated out through my hanging hair, my ass still up and waving, searching for his touch to relieve some of the building ache in my cunt.

His open palm smacked against my quivering pussy with an audible wet noise. It hurt me, stinging against my tender and swollen flesh. I squawked in surprise, but already pressing myself up into his hand.

My complaint came out in a whiney grumble as I felt his hand slip away from me, leaving my wet cunt cold and longing in the open air. He tsk-ed a few times in contentment, and I heard that he was making his way back up to my head.

"?K

I turned to face him, shyly peeking up over my shoulder, letting my hair cover most of my face.

He stood next to my head, and held his hand out, palm up, towards my face.

I could smell the musk of my own juices immediately, and I tried to bury my face in the bed again. I was once again torn between the thrill of his knowing me for the wanton whore that I am, and the intoxicating embarrassment and suspense of being found out for what I am.

Roughly, I feel him grip my shoulder and flip me. I'm tied still, by my wrists and ankles, so when he rolls me, my hands and feet cross to accommodate the ties. I can move less than I could before, and I'm effectively holding my face up towards him.

He holds the palm he used to spank me up towards my face again. Again I am overcome with the pervasive scent of myself.

My eyes flit up to his, and my heart skips and spasms when I see the dark glow, the sadistic glee, and perverse joy shining down at me. I still, as if hypnotized, by this look. I need it. That look frees my soul from darkness - it shines a light into the pit of black and warms me to the core. I need to be possessed, used, loved... but possessed, ultimately.

He smiles down at me, his hand above my mouth. "Lick it." he says gently, his other hand wiping my hair away from my brow.

I groan and press my face, as best I can, up into his palm. I don't lick, but I part my lips, and my nose is buried against his flesh.

"Go on, my slut, lick your come off my hand." His other hand is now snaked into my hair, gripping tight and holding my face against his palm.

I moan into his hand, my tongue peeping out from between my lips, and touching his skin. I taste the salt of his hand, and the unique tang of my juices. Now he doesn't have to hold onto my hair, I feverishly press up into him, my tongue running wide, flat passes against his open palm; much like a dog. I'm greedily trying to both arouse myself more by tasting my cunt, and please him by cleaning every inch of my come off of him.

"My my, what an eager mouth." He petted my head with his other hand, while the hand I lavished with my tongue suddenly slipped a finger into my mouth. "Yes, I like to feel your mouth work."

I groaned around his finger, feeling it curl down the length of my tongue, and tickle the back of my throat.

He suddenly pulled away, and I lay in a daze as he deftly undid my wrists and ankles, only leaving my collar around my neck. He pulled me by the leash around my neck, and I had no choice but to stumble up off the bed, trying desperately not to fall. I scrambled up awkwardly, and realized my neck restraint was attached to a sort of run along the ceiling.

He led me to a corner of the room, with a small round table and a chair.

"Kneel." he indicated to a spot in front of the chair. I swallowed, my heart tripping in my chest, and gracelessly sank to my knees.

He turned away, leaving me staring at an empty chair. I heard him rustling around, and then he was back, situating himself in the chair in front of me. Though he wore pants, I could already see his cock stirring underneath the fabric. Then I noticed what he had in his hand, a vibrating wand. He immediately saw where my eyes went, and he smiled and nodded at me.

"You're going to pleasure yourself with this, tease that cunt right up until it comes... but you can't come." I groaned, licking my lips and staring at the formidable device; I had one, so I knew how intense my orgasm could be - let alone how little control I had while using one. "But while you're making that pussy nice and ready, you have to use your pretty mouth on my dick."

My hands sprang up to his thighs, fluttering at the fly of his pants. I was kneeling forward, into him, but he pushed me back with the bulbous tip of the wand.

"Take this, get started on that cunt." He looked squarely at me, and cocked an eyebrow. "But don't you dare come, do you understand??"

"Yes." I got out as I hastened to position the wand against my labia, and watched eagerly as he unzipped and pulled his cock out for me.

With his hand gripping the prize I so desperately wanted, his voice cut through my impatient focus, "Turn in on. Don't make me repeat myself."

My thumb clicked the button, and the vibrator roared to life between my thighs. I immediately opened my mouth, the only natural reaction to a powerful vibration right into the core of you.

He gripped my head with one hand, and guided his cock into my mouth with the other.

I tried to suck him, to play along the skin of his dick, to lap along the tip, to take my time... but the wand made me lose any coherent thought whatsoever.

My mouth went slack on his dick, as my hips jittered and swayed with the vibrations of the want. My moaning reverberated up and around his cock, and my eyelids fluttered as the wand sent me closer to the edge.

Suddenly the faint memory of his voice cut through my frenzy. '...don't you dare come...' as the pressure built in my cunt.

I groaned, gagging on his cock as I remembered it was shoved in my throat, and I moved the wand away from my clit.

I wanted so desperately to please him, to show him I could do it, that I began to focus on sucking him. I forced myself to trace his cock with my tongue, to wrap my lips around him, and slowly feel the entire length of his cock. When his cock slipped out from between my lips, I lapped gently along the head, licking at the hole where a glisten of moisture was forming.

But soon enough, no matter how randomly, or in seemingly harmless patterns I moved the wand; the constant buzzing against my hungry pussy became too much. I gagged myself on him, pushing the tip deep into my throat, my eyes bulging and tearing up. My bottom half shook and jimmied as it tried to escape the wand.

"Are you gonna come?" he asked gruffly.

I moaned and groaned around my mouthful.

"Turn it off."

I turned it off, crying around his member, forcing myself deeper yet against him as my pussy continued to sway against the silent and still wand. My pussy ached, was so ready to come, that I moaned and cried out, making him ask me sharply whether or not I had come.

I did my best to shake my head, while still suckling on him.

He let me rest for about sixty seconds, and then he told me to turn on the wand again.

Again and again he would bring me to the verge of falling into an abyss of spectacular release, and again and again he would deny me the free fall. All the while I struggled to focus on sucking his cock, and again and again I was lost to the overwhelming power of the wand nagging endlessly between my thighs.

The cycle of torture, denial, and rest went on and on. Each repetition had less time before I was ready to come, moaning and crying around his cock to let me turn off the wand.

I was shuddering, moaning, and weeping... my pussy was electrified, tingling with sensation even though nothing stimulated it. I knew I was pleasing him, because I could feel his cock getting firmer. I could taste the salty liquid leaking from him, and could feel how his dick twitched in my mouth.

Finally, he said, "Do you think this pussy deserves to come yet?"

I cried against his flesh, begging wordlessly for him to take pity on my poor tortured pussy.

He chuckled as he pushed me back, and stood, pulling on my leash to bring me to my feet.

My head rushed from the sudden change, and I weaved a bit as he led me, pulling gently at my leash, over to the bed.

"Kneel on the bed. Get on all fours."

I started panting in anticipation as I clambered up onto the bed. I positioned myself on my hands and knees. I felt him get up behind me, and grip my hips with his hands.

My heart started pounding furiously, and I arched up, trying to touch my hot, wet pussy on his cock.

I felt the tip touch my hole, and I groaned aloud, grinding my hips against him, trying to take him into me.

"Do you think this pussy deserves to come?" he asked again, his hands trailing over the marks he had left on me. Each touch over the raw spot set it to burning, and it all made me want him to shove himself deep inside me.

"Pleeeeeaase!!??" I groaned, begging, driven only by the thought demolishing drive to come. To get fucked and come.

"Oh no, no no no, my poor little slut... " He chuckled as I cried in disbelief, and stroked my ass, then gripped his dick and slipped just the tip into my clenching cunt. "No, you don't get to come."

I grew still, every facet of my mind was tuned into the tight ring of my pussy entrance gripping him.

"Now, my slave, now I'm going to fuck this pussy. I'm going to use this cunt that you've made so wet for me. I'm going to empty my jizz into you, because that's what your cunt is for."

Before I could even prepare myself, he began thrusting into my swollen pussy as hard as he could. I jerked forward each time his hips met my ass, and I did my best to detach, to focus on how hard his cock was getting, rather than the sweet building pressure deep in my womb.

With one final deep thrust, I felt him explode in me. I could feel his come streaming into me, filling me. Each stream was accompanied with a spasm, which in turn caused me to clench around him.

Finally he grew still, and pulled his softening cock out of me.

My pussy felt juicy, like any movement at all would start a flooding of my come and his hot jizz.

I collapsed face forward into the bed, my heart beating in the frustrated and denied pressure that had been building inside me since I first awoke in his dungeon.

"Good slut. You took my cock so good, and you made that cunt so wet for me..." his voice was calm, centered, and full of smug satisfaction, "Now, think about fucking me, if you could fuck me freely. Fantasize about what you would do if I let you have control over how we would fuck."

I was groaning, already getting aroused again at his words.

"You're going to think about that, my pet, and keep that cunt nice and wet for me." He leaned in and flipped me around again, so that I was pinned on my back. "You're going to touch yourself, keep that pussy wet for me... but you are not going to come."

His face got closer with each word, and his grip on my shoulder tightened painfully. He searched my eyes; in his gaze I felt like he was imploring me to be good, to do as he said, to show him how good I could be, and I also sensed a desire in him for me to fail. To give him reason to punish me.

Both of these things made me shudder in pleasure, and I could already feel my pussy responding as I said, "Yes, I'll be a good slut for you."

MsMantis
MsMantis
107 Followers