Dirty Wake Up Call

Story Info
I get woken up messily.
2.4k words
3.83
13.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to a peculiar feeling, I felt sticky. Not, however, the usual sticky feeling on my cock. It was on my chest. I tried to open my eyes but I still couldn't see, everything was black. I briefly panicked until I realised that there was something covering my eyes. It was soft and silky and was slightly tickling the top of my beard. Again, something sticky and slimy dripped onto my chest, prompting me to try and wipe it off. Panic started to build again when I realised my arms were unable to move, something soft but secure held them in place out to either side of me. My arms were positioned so they were just comfortable enough to be in that position for a considerable amount of time. Next, I tried to move my legs, once again this was denied, and now realising I was spread eagled on the bed.

I felt a smooth touch on the bottom of my leg, it didn't feel like skin, more artificial. It traced slowly up the inside of my leg causing a reaction in my cock. This was greeted by a slight but sharp tap on the tip. I flinched, but then the smooth touch returned now reaching the inside of my thigh. Another reaction from my cock resulted in the same tap but this time on my exposed testicles. I tried to yelp in pain but whoever had control of me must have anticipated this and as my mouth opened, something hard but soft was placed inside stifling me.

Unable to see and now speak, my ears picked up a wet sound nearby. Footsteps approached, and then a shock as something very cold, wet and slimy hit my face. It slid down into my mouth, custard, freezing cold custard had just been poured over me. A mix of feelings emerged, arousal and shock. The arousal resulted again in punishment. This time it was something piercingly cold applied to my now steel like penis. This was quickly countered by heat, heat only produced by a mouth. This mouth was warmer though almost hot in comparison. Hot and wet combined with a gentle suck that nearly made me explode. Just as quickly it stopped. I was starting to get the feeling that however long this was going to last it was going to be torture, delicious but torture all the same.

The custard on my face was now being pushed all over my face by what I could only presume were very large, heavy breasts. The gag in my mouth was removed only to rapidly be replaced by what felt like a nipple on the end of the breasts pressing around my head. Hoping that performing well would earn me some form of release from my situation I sucked and rolled my tongue around the slightly custard tasting teat. This rewarded me with a moan. The reward wouldn't last long though as the heavy breasts were again pressing around my face, my ability to breathe was being reduced. If I was going to die, this would be a very fine way to go.

Just as I was contemplating my last minutes the weight was lifted, but the gag was replaced. I heard that wet sound again, then a splat and the custard was being poured all over me. Starting from my head, down my chest and onto my cock. It ran down my balls and between the cheeks of my arse. Caressing my forbidden hole. I now felt another sensation. A tongue was lapping at the creamy liquid covering my body. The heavy breasts were now pressing against my straining cock, the custard starting to be used as lubrication, as the heaving mounds of flesh wrapped around my cock. Steadily my cock was being masturbated by these juicy tits. Before I could finish it stopped and some of the custard was being wiped from my chest, all that remained now was on my face and my cock and balls. My face was left to remain sticky but the tongue now started to systematically remove the custard from my genitals. The tongue lapped at the goo on my head and then the mouth sucked it all off of my full and heavy balls. Each one of my balls was sucked into the mouth as the tongue finished the job. Finally the tongue lapped at the custard on my tightest hole. It gently probed and pushed inside causing me to gasp through the gag.

Any sort of respite was short lived, I heard the striking of a match. What on earth could be next, I started to hope that the just lit flame was purely going to be for mood lighting. I was wrong, as I felt what could only be hot wax. It luckily did not feel like a traditional candle as the pain faded as quickly as it appeared. It would soon be back as another drip of wax landed on my right nipple, then onto my left. The drips started to progress down my body, the hot wax now leaving a hardening trail towards my sensitive area. Teasingly the drips veered off down my left thigh, not before they splashed down just above my quivering cock. The wax left my left leg just above my knee and recommenced on my right leg, this time working up the more sensitive skin on the inside of my thigh. I felt a gloved hand grasp my solid rod and push it towards my stomach. A well aimed drop of wax landed right in the middle of my swollen balls. I gasped through the gag in my mouth. No more wax was to follow, but the hand still holding onto my cock released temporarily, only to allow a drizzle of wetness to be applied.

The hand started to slowly work the liquid onto my shaft and was able to flow more freely. It was lube, I realised but not a standard one as I started to tingle. A light breath was released nearly sending me into over drive. To counter this the hand squeezed tight around the base, and remained there preventing any possibility of release. Now something cold and hard was rested at the tip, then slowly and carefully worked down my straining cock. It was tight, I assumed it was a metal cock ring. It settled tightly around the base ensuring that I would stay hard whilst assisting with stopping the release of my hot juices. I felt a finger run around the opening of my tortured member. Pre-cum had leaked evidently, the finger was mopping up my leakage. I felt the gag being released again, what on earth had she got in store for me now?

"Open!" the soft voice commanded. "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out". I hesitated, wrongly as I would soon find out. A hand slapped the inside of my thigh. I yelped but left my mouth open and dutifully put my tongue out. A thick salty liquid was deposited on my tongue. The finger returned to my hard cock, circled again gathering up the semen and once again dropping it onto my tongue and into my waiting mouth.

"Good boy!" the voice praised. "Swallow." I obeyed, taking in my own taste. It didn't taste too bad but I wasn't particularly looking forward to tasting it again. The tingle on my cock remained and the sliding resumed, slowly at first but steadily building in intensity and speed. I could feel that familiar tightening in my balls. My torturer, it seemed, sensed this as well and once again stopped and squeezed. This was also added to with a light tap on the head of my straining rod. The feeling passed again, this time though I felt myself seeping from my eye. This was repeated one more time, stroking then squeezing, leaving me begging for release.

This evil big breasted woman was evidently satisfied with my level of torturing pleasure, as the next thing I experienced was the bed shifting around my head. I felt soft skin either side of my head and then a musky, familiar smell was close.

"Now you are going to pleasure me. And you had better make it good." That prompted a smooth, wet pussy being lowered onto my waiting face. It tasted good and very familiar. I had already had my suspicions as to who my torturer was, but now I was certain. I had no time to ponder further though as the wetness was already starting to engulf me. I started by licking gently at the outer folds of her pussy. Gently and randomly flicking the tip of my tongue at the clit. This would have elicited moans if I could have heard them but her strong thighs prevented me from hearing but ensured that I had no option but to carry on my attentions. My face was now saturated in sweet pussy juices. My only choice was to make this woman orgasm. If this was the woman I thought it was I knew a sure fire path to this ending. I pushed my tongue deep inside of her opening, searching for that hard bud deep inside. The mission was being made more difficult due to my lack of being able to utilise my hands but this just made me more determined. The soft inner flesh of her wet pussy was very receptive to this attention and the legs squeezed as I neared the right spot. More hot liquid poured out stinging my eyes under the mask. I continued alternating between sucking her clitoris and tongue fucking her tight wet pussy. What could have been hours or seconds elapsed, but all of a sudden her thighs clamped hard, her pussy shook and torrents of hot, sweet pussy juice drenched me. This time I heard her screams as she came hard. She remained in place though and a crazy thought entered my swimming brain. "Time to do some torturing of my own!" So I continued my onslaught of her engorged hyper sensitive nub. Two or three more times she came before she climbed from her soaked seat.

"You bastard! You will regret that!" she yelled, although I could tell that she had massively enjoyed it. 5 minutes elapsed whilst she gathered herself following the succession of orgasms. The pussy juices were now starting to dry on my face but I was still able to lick at the sides of my mouth and taste it. The break however had given her time to plot her revenge.

My cock, in the time it had taken to bring her to multiple orgasms, had wilted and the metal ring was now loose. This she removed and then she used a wet cloth to wipe the remaining lube off. Any thoughts of this ending were soon eradicated when I felt a warm hand peel back my foreskin and a soft tongue starting to slowly lick at the sensitive head. Warm saliva was the lubricant now and she used this to steadily bring me back to my full 6 inch erect state. She sucked hard savouring the pre-cum as it was produced. She was now intent on releasing the main event, sucking with her mouth whilst using her hand to work the shaft, licking the head with her tongue. I could feel it building, I tried to withhold my orgasm, made all the harder by inability to move. Her ability at giving blowjobs though was incredible and I knew I would not be able to resist for long.

Indeed it wasn't long at all before my balls started to tighten and the only thing I could wonder now was where my load would go. It was her mouth. The release was explosive. She tried to take it all, but the earlier torture meant that the pressure was too much and some spilled out. She carefully slid her mouth from my still erupting penis. I felt her move towards my head and then she released the blindfold. There wasn't a lot of light so I wasn't blinded. Quickly my eyes adjusted and then I saw her. It was, as I suspected, my wife. I tried to smile but at this she dipped her head towards mine. Her lips met mine and then her tongue parted them. The revenge she promised, was realised. She let the salty liquid slip into my mouth. She had kept as much as she could in her mouth and transferred it to me.

"Swallow it." She said with an evil grin on her face. I obeyed, fearing what would happen if I didn't. I took it all down, it wasn't quite as bad as I feared. She smiled again, indicating this wasn't over yet. Her hand was still wrapped around my cock. She gave it a swift jerk, sending shock waves through my over sensitive tip. She headed back down towards my cock and flicked her tongue over shaking member. Then she took it back into her mouth. My whole body spasmed at the overload of stimulation. She didn't let off the torture though. Oh no, she kept sucking, albeit very gently. My cock started to get properly hard again. This prompted her to stop her sucking and lower her still wet pussy onto my stiff again shaft. She started to ride me. Slowly at first but building quickly into a rhythm, squeezing her pussy around my cock trying to tease out another orgasm. I knew that if she kept going she would succeed. She was also grinding her clit against my public bone obviously intent on getting her own orgasm as well. A minute or so later and she got there, her pussy clamping tight around me as she rode me, bringing me to a second orgasm of the night. I shot deep inside her filling her tight pussy with my hot seed.

She apparently hadn't quite finished the punishment though as she moved her self up my body until her pussy was once again hovering over my face. She released her toned muscles. Emptying my seed back into my mouth for the second time of the night. She remained there and had one final instruction. "Clean me up with your tongue." I dutifully went about licking all of my cum from her dripping wet pussy in the process bringing her to one final messy orgasm. She climbed off and knelt down for a messy kiss, then collapsed on the bed next to me. She cuddled up and we both fell into a deep, satisfied, sticky sleep.