Dirty Whore

Story Info
A prostitute has dirty sex with her favorite client.
9.5k words
4.68
235k
211
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dmnoid
Dmnoid
225 Followers

Warning, the following scene contains elements that some readers may find distasteful. This includes sex in bodily waste. If you find the above offensive, please read no further.

*

It was Friday night, at the end of a hard work week. It was time to relax. I had my own DVD player plugged into the hotel's TV It was playing some really nasty porn I'd downloaded from the 'net, and burned to CD. There was a hot, busty brunette getting fucked hard up the ass by some muscle dude. She seemed to be in ecstasy. He pulled out, and a long line of dark brown lube was clearly visible on her ass and thigh. The good part was just beginning. Not realizing, or perhaps not caring that his cock was dirty, the muscle head stuck his cock right in the girl's mouth, and she eagerly sucked it. Back and forth, from her ass to her mouth, they went, a filthy display of perverted lust. It eventually became apparent that she knew how dirty his cock was; she went out of her way to make sure to suck the little brown chunks into her mouth.

I was hard as a rock watching the filth, and fantasizing about doing that to some girl. I was only wearing a pair of shorts, and had them pulled down to my thighs, so I could more easily play with myself. It was a sweet torment, watching the porn while the escort was on her way over. I didn't want to get over excited and cum before she got to me, but I wouldn't let myself go limp either.

Eventually, there was a knock on the door. I grabbed the remote, and hit the button to switch to the next CD. The next was a more innocent ass-to-mouth video, without the shit play. I had been fucking this same escort for months, but I still didn't want to scare her off or gross her out. Over time, I had been working at busting through her limits. I had recently gotten her to regularly have ass-to-mouth and ass-to-pussy sex with me. It was our "new" normal. Sometimes she'd joke and tell me that I was her most exciting client. I was still hoping to push her further though.

I pulled my shorts up, and answered the door. There she was. I only knew her as Crystal, but I was sure that it wasn't her real name. She was all of five feet tall, with large brown eyes, and pitch black hair. She was a tiny boned little thing, with B cups, and perfect curves if you like them skinny, like I do.

She smiled big when I opened the door, and let her in. I gave her a big kiss, right on the mouth, sucking her into me. I pulled her tight, and I knew that she could feel my hard cock pressing between our bodies. She gave in to the kiss, moaning, and I could feel her nipples already starting to harden. She was an eager one, and always got excited quickly by me.

When we broke the kiss, she gave me a dark look, up through her thick, natural eyelashes, and murmured, "You know you're the only client I let kiss my lips, don't you?"

"Yeah, you've mentioned that before." I took her hand, and led her over to the sofa in front of the TV I pulled my shorts completely off, and kicked them over to a corner, then sat on down, pulling her down onto the sofa next to me.

"Hmm..." she toned, running a small, cool hand along my shaft. "Looks delicious. I can't wait to get started, but I need to go to the lady's room first? Mind?"

She started to get up, but I grabbed her hand. "I've been waiting all week for this. Can you wait...? Get me off first, then take an intermission?"

She paused for a long few seconds, looking searchingly into my eyes, but then smiled. "I think I can wait for a bit. But I have to warn you, I might not be able to hold it... Don't get mad, alright?"

"No problem," I said, with a sudden, excited patter in my chest. I couldn't imagine anything more exciting then if she had an accident while we fucked. She probably meant that she might get up in the middle, and make a mad dash to the bathroom, but I was imagining dirtier possibilities in her enigmatic words.

I was predictable enough to where she didn't have to ask. She gave me a little strip show, pulling her little tee shirt off, and revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Then she pulled her high heels off. Next came her short skirt. Finally, we were down to only her little black thong. She faced away from me, and looked over her shoulder as I watched her scrumptious little ass, as she pulled her thong slowly down. I starred right at the center of my affection, her cute puckered little asshole. I wondered if she needed to piss or shit.

As she stepped out of her thong, she hitched the thong on one thumb, bringing it up to her face as she turned to face me. She sniffed the crotch of her panties deeply, closing her eyes in desire. She licked the crotch, and even the little knot that nestled next to her asshole. She knew I liked that.

Then she moved a few steps closer to me, and kneeled down in front of me. Her panties were still in her hand. As she moved between my legs, she moved forward, and took my cock in one hand, squeezing it gently. Her other hand brought the panties up to my face. This was something new, and I liked it. I sniffed her panties, smelling her cunt, and even the slight, earthy aroma of her ass. I opened my mouth, and stuck my tongue out. She held her panties, and I licked them, unable to tell the difference between the moisture deposited by her tongue, and that deposited by her crack. I was in ecstasy. This was a nice, new little twist she'd added. Then, gingerly, she started to push her thong, crotch first, into my mouth. I let her, and her eyes flashed in lusty triumph.

As we'd played with her panties, she played with my cock, but not in the way you'd expect. She didn't stroke my unlubricated member. Instead, she slowly, and rhythmically squeezed it. As she did this, the pad of her thumb moved in slow circles on the tip of my throbbing cock, smoothly smearing precum all over my head.

She bent over me. Her long, straight, vibrant hair fell in a cascade onto my lap. The long strands tickled over my muscular belly and legs. I could no longer see her face, except through brief flashes through her hair. I could feel her hot, warm breath on my cock. She moved her hand down lower on me, and her other hand rested her weight on my bare thigh. Her manicured nails pressed slightly into me. The tip of her tongue slowly lapped my head, then pressed against me, like she was trying to press the tip of her tongue into my peehole. She'd never done that to me either, and again, I liked it. I wondered, not for the first time, how she'd react if I peed in her mouth. I'd always wanted to do that to a woman, to piss in her mouth, and make her drink it down.

Her tongue retreated, and then I felt her soft, wet lips close around my head. She pulled away then, still teasing, and repeated the action, like she was sucking on the tip of an frozen popsicle. It felt delicious. For a girl that "had to go", she was sure taking her time. I wondered if it was intentional Was she actually testing me, to see if I was the sort that would actually like that sort of thing?

I couldn't seem to get enough air through my nose, so I reluctantly took her now soaked panties out of my mouth, and gently set them on the cushion next to me.

Next, I could feel an intense moist heat, as she moved further down my shaft, with a wide open mouth, carefully not touching me. Then her mouth closed around me, and with almost no suction, she slide smoothly to my tip. Back down, she let go of my hard member, and effortlessly took me all the way down into her throat, until her lips were pressed against the very base of me, and her little tongue slid out to lap at my heavy balls. She deepthroated me in and out a few more times, before finally applying suction to my throbbing cock. It was twitching and bobbing in her mouth already, hard, and excited.

I let her continue to tease and excite my cock for a few more minutes, her spit slowly running down between my balls and my body, before I stopped her. I didn't want to shoot my load in her mouth, at least not before it had been up inside of her other holes. Normally, I'd fuck her pussy before moving to her ass, but I was super excited tonight, and closer to cumming the first time then normal. I wanted to skip the appetizer, and move straight to the main course.

"Baby, I need your ass now," I moaned to her. She brushed her hair back away from her face, and looked up at me. Her thick, cock-sucking lips, were wrapped tightly around my cock, about half way down. She watched me as she slowly rose up, until the tip smoothly slid out from her mouth. My cock was between me and her mouth as she spoke.

"I'm have to go to the lady room first. Otherwise, I'll get you all dirty."

"I like it dirty..." I managed to croak out, just above a whisper. My heart was pounding so hard, I'd swear that people in the next room would be able to hear it. She stared up at me, with an unfathomable look on her face. I was wondering if she was about to refuse, and break off the date. I was just about to tell her that she could go and use the bathroom first, when she stood up. I held my breath to keep from screaming in anxiety. Was she about to grab her clothes and run out the door, head to the restroom, or something else? She turned, facing away from me. I stared up at her with wide, scared eyes, not knowing what she was thinking or doing. Then she started to squat toward me, glancing back with a smirk.

My legs were still spread, and she was standing, close legged, between them. As she squatted, her tight, muscular little body contracted, and she balanced easily enough. A hand came back, and gently took my cock by the base, and aimed it. We'd long ago stopped using lube when we had anal sex. I liked the tighter feel without it, and the dirtier sex by making her have to lube me with her mouth and cunt. I now wondered how this was all going to play out, with her thinking that she was going to get me dirty. God, I hoped that she'd get me dirty. There was nothing sexier then a pretty girl sucking her shit off a cock. For the first time, maybe it would be my cock that was being treated like that?

She squatted further, and nestled my wet cock's head against her tight hole. She lowered herself slightly, and I could feel the intense tightness slowly sliding down the head of my cock. Then, just as it seemed to push all the way past the thick, muscular ring of her hole, she started standing back up again. She repeated the motion a few times, sighing deeply in pleasure, as she teased her asshole with my cock. I was eager to push right in, but I let her slowly toy with me. Then, her first teasing strokes finished, she sat slowly but fully on me, taking my whole length deep into her body. She moaned in pleasurable pain, and squeezed her legs tight as she leaned back against me, and simply squirmed.

I reached my arms around her, and hugged her, then kissed her neck, murmuring into her, "...So hot."

She smiled and nestled into me, and turning to give me a kiss on the cheek. I squirmed a little myself so I could reach her mouth with mine, and as I kissed her, we rearranged our legs, so hers were on the outside, and mine on the inside. Then she slowly started to fuck me, raising up slowly, and then lowering herself again. It was too tight and too dry, and I knew that the fucking had to be hurting her. She liked the pain to a degree, but she was just too dry back there for a proper fuck, and we could both feel it.

"Needs to be wetter..." I said, and she just nodded, but continued to fuck me slowly. After a few more strokes, she rose completely off of me. I let go of her, expecting her to go to her knees in front of me. I was anxious to see if I was dirty. I wanted to see her sucking that dirty cock. But she surprised me.

She didn't move away from me. Instead, she reached down, and grabbed me by the base of my cock. She sat back down on my it, taking me easily and wholly into her sopping wet pussy. "Oh God," I moaned into her shoulder.

She giggled a little in response, but then her voice lowered, half chastising, and half confession "You're a terrible, perverted man. You make me do terrible, perverted things, and you're even worse then that. You make me like it. You make me wetter then anyone. Fuck me."

I quickly pounded into her hot, wet pussy, and she moaned loudly in response. I couldn't see my cock, or how dirty it was. I didn't think she could see it either. It could be covered in filth for all I knew. I glanced up at the screen, and saw a hugely endowed man pull his cock out of a tight little woman's ass, spin her around, and shove it right into her mouth. I wanted to do that. I wanted to do it with a filthy cock, and have Chrystal, the little whore on my lap, suck it greedily down. On the other hand, I also wanted to pump into her with wild abandon, and shoot my load. I was horny enough to do just that right now...

But the threat of a possible lost opportunity pressed on me; maybe Chrystal would never do this again? Maybe she'd refuse to see me again. I forced myself to stop pumping, and growled, "Suck on me."

She half stood up, and then reached down and took me by the base of my cock again. She murmured, "Wait." I was growing frustrated, worried that I'd shoot my load too soon. I grunted in displeasure as she started to sit back down, but was then swept by the intense sensation of her tight ass sliding down my cock. There was no lubrication problem this time. I easily slid into that tight crevice, until she sat fully on my lap, with my balls pressed up against her pussy.

It felt too good, and I clung desperately to keep from coming. She seemed to sense my dilemma, and teased me by squeezing the base of my shaft with her ass. She leaned forward, away from me, and harshly raked her fingernails up my thighs, undoubtedly leaving rows of red trails on me. I gasped loudly, and grunted, just barely keeping the exotic pain from pushed me over the edge. My cock twitched hard and repeatedly in her ass as I held back. If she hadn't been leaning away from me, I'd have taken a mouthful of her shoulder into my mouth, and bit her hard.

She looked back at me, with a mischievous little grin. "Did you just cum? I can feel you twitching."

I shook my head, and said, "Suck on me."

She took her lower lip in between her teeth for a moment, and then asked, "You want me to suck that filthy cock? What do you say?"

"Please..." I begged.

She beamed, then spun her head to look over her other shoulder at me, in a flash of flying jet hair. "I want you to watch your cock coming out of me. Tell me if it's dirty."

My eyes instantly went to her ass, where I couldn't even see myself at all yet. I didn't answer, but eagerly waited.

I don't think I've ever seen a woman stand up so slowly. It was painfully slow, as she rose smoothly, but at a snail's pace off of me. As soon as I could see my base, I focused on it, and where we were joined. But it was too dark to be able to make out whether it was dirty or not. The light from the single lamp was subdued, and left the place where we were joined in deep shadow. It felt incredible as her tight ass moved so slowly off of me, like it was being harshly sucked, drawing all of the blood into the tip bit by bit. She got about half off of me, and then she gripped me again, with her ass.

"Ahh!" I exclaimed, both in pain and ecstasy, trying not to cum. I quickly grabbed her muscular little ass in clawed hands, and lifted her harshly off of me. She squealed in surprise, and I grunted hard, not from the exertion, but her tightly gripping ass squeezing me all the way from the middle of my shaft to the tip, in an instant.

Panting painfully, she collapsed to her hands and knees below me, and I grunted again, my cock twitching hard and regularly, trying not to shoot my load straight up into the air. We both took a minute or two unmoving, and grunting. I literally saw stars. Then, the crisis was over, and I moved, sitting up more, as I'd slid half way off the couch as I'd fucked her.

She started moving toward me, crawling, and I opened my legs more fully for her. I then remembered to look at my cock. The lower half of it was dirty, with a deep brown film on it, along with a few random little chunks. The top half was almost clean, except for a ridge of filth trapped behind the head's ridge, and a thin, dime sized spot that seemed practically glued on to my head. I didn't say anything, didn't dare break the spell as she crawled to me. Could she see what I could see? Was she really going to fulfill my darkest fantasy, and take that thing into her mouth?

She stopped short a small ways, and rested her hands on my thighs, where she'd clawed me. I winced a little, and saw her eyes studying me. I returned the look, my heart pounding like it was fighting to tear out of my chest. I was sure my voice would quaver if I tried to talk. Instead, I moved my hand to my stomach, and then slid it down to cock. We stared into each others eyes, unspeaking, as my hand reached my cock. I took it by the base, and then pointed it away from me, and directly at her mouth.

"You want me to suck that dirty thing?" She asked. Her tone was unreadable. I couldn't tell if she was teasing or not. I simply nodded. She shifted her gaze, and stared at it. She moved her head around, examining it from various angles. My heart pounded. Was she going to do it or not? I wanted to just grab her head, and force her to do it. But I thought that if I did, she'd never come back to see me again. I'd probably be blacklisted from her agency too. I didn't know if that was worth it.

With a shaking hand, I reached out with my other hand, and took her right hand. I lifted it up, and brought it to my cock. I wrapped her dainty hand around the filthy base of my cock, and she didn't resist. I pumped myself a few times, using her hand, and watched the shit smear evenly along my shaft. "Please..." I whimpered

She looked back up sharply, and narrowed her eyes. I didn't like how this was going. I thought she was going to say "no" now. And I was desperate I wanted this at least once. I desperately tried to think of a way to get her to do it without forcing her. I remembered suddenly that I was paying her to be here.

"I'll pay extra... A lot extra... I have cash!" I whimpered, desperately wanting her talented mouth and tongue on me. In an instant, her expression changed. She looked like the cat that had eaten the canary as her eyes glittered, and she smiled. She instantly seemed flirtatious and seductive again, the way her eyes held mine. And she lowered her mouth toward me. She gave me a single, slow, puckered kiss on the very tip of me.

Then she back up a bit, and slowly, painfully, pointed my cock even further away from my chest. It was parallel to my legs, and would have been pointed straight at the floor if I'd been standing. I was incredibly hard, and bending it at such a sharp angle while I was that rigid really hurt. I squirmed and whimpered slightly, but didn't complain, as the pain seemed to be chasing the specter of orgasm away.

She moved up so close to me, that I could feel her breath on my head. She paused for a bit, until her eyes caught mine. She watched me closely, staring deep into me, as she snaked her tongue out and licked the underside of my head. I gasped, and couldn't keep her gaze. My eyes narrowed in on her tongue, as if it was my whole world. She shifted, and that curling tongue slipped back into her mouth, and then back out again, cupped, dripping saliva. Her tongue slide along the right side of my head teasingly, and she twisted her head so that she could lick across the top of my head. I gasped and sighed, seeing and feeling her tongue pass right over the top of the stuck on shit. But the shit didn't seem to budge, and her tongue passed all the way over it, perhaps smearing the spot slightly.

Then she straightened out again, and I felt her eyes staring into me again, as she paused. I looked back into her dark eyes, and noticed her lips curl into a slight smile as she held my vision. Then, looking in my eyes, and not at my cock, she wetted her lips, and opened her mouth. She slowly took my whole head into her mouth. I gasped, and my cock twitched. I closed my eyes, and leaned my head back, and felt her wet lips slowly gliding down to my tip. At my tip, she reversed the motion, and I looked back at her. Her eyes were still staring at me, hungrily. Her lips were gliding smoothly down me again, toward the shit spot on my head. Slowly, the spot disappeared past her lips again, and once again, my cock twitched in response. I felt her tongue slowly swirl around the underside of my tip, and then she slowly pulled off of me again. The shit spot was still there, but definitely smeared a bit.

Dmnoid
Dmnoid
225 Followers