Dirty Whore

Story Info
Daddy treats her like a filthy whore, used for his pleasure.
1.7k words
4.09
66.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surrounded by a calming warmth, a nice hot bath was just what she needed to help de-stress. She had been in there for quite a while, reading her book at first, but as the water melted away the tension in her body, she slid farther into its depth, leaning her head against tub and closing her eyes.

She wasn't sure how long she had been asleep, but the water had cooled and Daddy was standing over her. She smiled up at him lazily, "Hi Daddy."

"On your knees baby girl."

Confused, she hesitated until she saw the look of hunger in Daddy's eyes. He meant business and she really wasn't in the mood to be pulled by her hair into the position he wanted, so she rolled her eyes and did as she was told.

He knelt down in front of her and grabbed a handful of hair. "No matter what happens tonight, remember that I love you. You are mine and mean the world to me. I'm hungry tonight little sub and I am planning on pushing your limits, but I will be right there when it's over to build you back up. Can you take everything I have to give?"

She took a minute to respond, licking her lips before nodding once. "Yes Daddy."

He kissed her on the cheek before whispering into her ear, "Good, because I'm going to destroy you."

Shivering in anticipation and need, she watched the wicked smile cross his face a split second before his hand connected with her own.

"That was for rolling your eyes at me slut."

She had barely enough time to register the hurt before he pushed her down, face first into the water. He only held her there for a second, pulling her right back up. This was new for them both but something they had talked about often. Looks like Daddy's curiosity finally got the better of him. She had just enough time to take a quick breath before being pushed back under.

She willed herself not to panic. She loved it when he placed his hands around her neck, making it difficult to breath, but when he completely blocked her airway she tended to struggle. He pulled her back up, just after a few seconds again and checked on her. When he was confident that she was okay, her head went back under. She could hear him counting, barely audible over the pounding in her ears and the insulation the water provided. When he reached ten, he pulled up and counted to five. Back under she went. He added a few seconds each time she went under, but always just five seconds to recover.

Pulling her out once more, he spun her around to face him. "Open your mouth whore."

She opened for him, watching as he removed his pants and his cock sprang free. Holding it in his hand, he brushed the head over her lips. She knew better than to try and taste him, so she sat patiently, waiting for him to decide if she was allowed to have it.

He leaned back a bit and she felt something warm hit her chest. Realizing he was pissing on her, shock crossed her face and she started to move.

"Don't you dare run away from this!" He roared and she willed herself to stay put and take it. Tears started to stream down her face and he shifted so that he was now covering her face in his pee.

"That's a good little whore." He praised. "Now stand up."

She stood as he pulled the drain from the tub. She watched the water swirl around her legs as the sound of the tub being turned on filled her ears. She looked up at her Daddy and saw the shower head in his hand just before it kicked it. Ice cold water hit her face and she sputtered. He ran the cold water over her body and she started shivering.

"Can't bring a filthy, piss covered whore into my bed now can I?"

"No Daddy," she replied meekly.

Turning the water off, he threw at towel at her.

"Dry yourself off and get your ass on the bed. I want you on your knees with your leg spread wide and hands behind your back. You have 60 seconds before I drag you there myself."

Watching him walk out the door, she quickly dried off, squeezing as much water from her hair as she could, knowing if her skin was still wet, he would purposely start spanking her with his bare hand and that shit hurt more when her skin was damp.

Counting in her head, she did the best she could before sprinting into the bedroom with just seconds to spare. She climbed into the middle of the bed and presented herself just as he bid.

He climbed onto the bed in front of her. Placing a collar around her neck, he attached a leash to it and used it to pull her up. His other hand roamed over her body, kneading her breast before slapping first one than the other. Reaching around her body, he grabbed hold of her ample ass and squeezed as hard as he could before running his hand between her folds. Two fingers were jammed into her cunt and she cried out. Pulling them back out he showed them to her, glistening with her wetness and watch her turn red with embarrassment.

"Open your mouth."

His fingers were soon forcing their way into her mouth and down her throat, emulating what he loved to do with his cock.

"Look at you! You're such a whore, getting wet from being treated like garbage. I bet you'd like it, being used as nothing more than a cum and piss receptacle."

Daddy's laugh startled her and confusion spread through her mind as she found herself shaking her head yes. "Please."

He smacked her across the face harder this time, starting a fresh round of tears. "Please what slut?"

"Please make me your toy, your plaything. Use me for your pleasure Daddy."

He yanked on her leashed, pulling her forward and pushed her head down into the bed. Letting go of the leash, he straddled her head, capturing it between his thighs. Leaning forward, he used two fingers in her cunt to pull her ass up higher. She barely heard the vibrator kick on before he was forcing it into her ass. She felt each bead stretch her tight whole before being quickly swallowed until all five nestled snuggly inside. When he turned the vibrations higher she began to moan and he started raining slaps down onto her ass.

"You like your ass filled whore? Of course you do! You're nothing more than a greedy hole, begging to be filled!"

The slaps to her ass turned to punches, then back to slaps again until she was crying out.

Moving off her head, he grabbed the leash again and used it to help flip her onto her back and pull her toward the edge of the bed, before forcing his cock down her throat. She struggled for breath as he continued to use her mouth like it was nothing more than a warm hole.

Forcing himself balls deep down her throat, he leaned over her and slid another vibrator into her soaking wet pussy. Grabbing her hand, he told to start fucking herself and not to stop until he commanded, even if she was cumming, she was not to stop fucking herself as hard as he was fucking her mouth.

She did her best to match his pace, slow and deep, fast and hard. She was so overwhelmed with the feeling of being full that she came quickly.

"That's it you greedy little slut. All your holes filled like a filthy whore. Next time, I'm going to invite my friends over and your holes will be stretched and filled with cocks over and over again. Maybe I'll even tie you to the bed; legs spread and let them take turns fucking any hole they want."

She came again at his words, the thoughts of being used, of being a toy for anyone's pleasure made her soak the bedsheets.

Daddy laughed loudly at her, knowing she was a wonton slut and would do anything to have her holes filled.

Grabbing her breasts and squeezing, he used them as leverage, something to hold onto as he started pounding her throat harder. Grunting he shoved his cock as far as it would go and held it there, forcing her to swallow or choke as cum filled her mouth in hot spurts.

Grabbing the leash once more, he pulled her head up and told her to clean off his cock. She did gratefully, it was one of her favorite things and to her surprise he was hard again within seconds.

"Flip over, ass up and give me the vibrator."

She quickly had her ass in the air for him and he held the vibrator on her clit as he slowly pulled out the vibrating beads from her ass. By the time the last one was out, she was cumming again and he quickly shoved his cock inside.

Instructing her to hold the vibe from her cunt against her clit, he started fucking her ass. Hard at first, then pulling all the way out before slamming back in until she came again, soaking the sheets once more.

"Spread your ass cheeks open for me slut."

She let go of the vibrator and held her ass wide for him. Grabbing hold of her hips, he slammed into her ass again and again and again until he came with a roar. Falling forward on top of her, he used his teeth to mark his property. She was trembling beneath him as he bit down harder and growled.

She pulled in several deep breaths to try and calm her overloaded body and as she calmed down, his hold on her neck lessened.

"There's my beautiful girl."

Rolling off her, he pulled her close. Brushing the damp hair from her forehead he kissed her gently. She snuggled in closer to him and quickly drifted off, knowing he would be right there when she woke again.