Dis-Inhibition

Story Info
Summer heat and young bodies stir wife's adventure.
1.7k words
4
81.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rht
rht
14 Followers

Her mind and body were in agreement. That was an unusual occurrence, as often her mind craved the touch of a man’s hand, but her body, after a tiring day of work was too exhausted to take any initiative. Today was different. The summer sun had warmed her body, while the cool sea breeze carried away the excess heat. The early afternoon nap had refreshed her, and now her view of the beach volleyball game had quickened her interest. The tanned long legs and taut bodies of the bikini-clad young women were clearly admired by their shirtless male opponents and may have accounted for the close score of the game and the jeers of the females.

She placed her straw sun hat on her head, adjusted the slim straps of her brief suit and tucked her gauze cover-up over and around the white material covering her breasts. Ruefully, she acknowledged that without the right opportunity, the mind-body agreement would be wasted. She leaned over to dust the sand from her legs and began the long trek to the far end of the beach.

As she passed the game in progress, she had a moment’s lament. She longed briefly for the carefree youth of the players – late teens and early twenties – few responsibilities in the world – the single life. But the longing was momentary – and she settled her mind to the contentment of her own circumstances – a middle aged wife but with a firm body yet and a mind still readily moved towards lust. Some of these thoughts no doubt had surfaced during the light sleep she had fallen into on the warm sand. The rippling muscles of the male volleyball players were doubtless also in her mind’s eye as well when she formulated her plan.

She pondered her own need to diffuse responsibility for what she was contemplating. Perhaps the far end of this long beach was deserted. Indeed, the crowd was thinning as she left the game behind. Perhaps this would be just a simple caress of the warm ocean against her naked flesh. Perhaps her thoughts initially had been this straightforward. How nice it would be to feel the slight coolness of the sea across her nipples or between her legs. Perhaps the thought was merely to feel the power of the waves lift and carry her unclothed body as a man might carry her to his bed.

But her resolve was not that simple – she had resolved to shed all her clothing for this swim regardless of who might be found at the far end of this beach. But she could not be held responsible, could she? Fate controlled the presence or absence of those at end of the beach.

She strolled slowly, the breeze tugging at the thin fabric wrapped around her. Her eyes, covered by sunglasses, drank in the sight of the exposed flesh of couples lying on their beach towels she passed. She noticed two men; their bronzed bodies glistening in sweat tossing a Frisbee. They both turned to admire her as she drew even with them. An overthrow caused the Frisbee to drop at her feet, and the man apologized as he turned to retrieve it. She watched his smile as she bent over, picked up the plastic disk and sent it with a quick toss to his friend. He gave her a nod of acknowledgement and his gaze lingered on her body for a few extra heartbeats.

She returned his smile lazily and wet her tongue with her lips. The extra heat that she felt as she moved on was not the warmth of the sun. The nerves in her toes intensified the brush of the sand as she strolled, and she re-played the image of the two men in her head. The end of the beach was a distance yet and she imagined that her fingers would bring release as she swam. She was looking forward to reaching the bend in the beach past the rocks, peeling off her suit and sliding into the water.

Within a few minutes she found herself alone – while she could not yet see past the bend, there was now no-one before her. Her pareo was tied just above her breasts and descended to her knees. She reached behind her neck and undid the thin strap of her bikini top and pulled it over her head. The air grazed her breasts, hardly impeded by the thin material of her cover-up. She glanced down and saw how clearly her breasts were revealed – the dark areolas contrasting with the untanned skin. Her nipples were now thrice stimulated – the slight cool of the air – the light touch of the material but mostly from the thrilling thoughts that began in the erotic recess of her mind. These thoughts had consequences throughout her – they made her moist – they made her nipples hard – they accelerated her heart and her breath – they released restraints.

She carried the top in her hand just briefly and then impulsively let in drop in the sand behind her as she continued her stroll. Simply a convenient place to retrieve it from later – or a marker perhaps, for subsequent pathfinders. Her near topless state emboldened her further – awakening the exhibitionist within her. She pulled the knot from the pareo and let it too fall behind her. Stopping just briefly she used her toe to nudge a small rock onto the pareo to hold it in place. As she turned to secure this garment, her now naked breasts were exposed back towards the populated beach. One of the Frisbee players was glancing her way – she held his eye for a moment but he did nothing to disguise the traverse of his eyes up and down her body. He took in the small white thong bottom – her body’s only covering. She turned and resumed her walk - the bend of the beach not far now.

The freedom of her exposed breasts was exhilarating, and she played with her nipples as she neared the rocks. Slipping through the biggest boulders, she dropped to the sand of the deserted destination and quickly slid the remaining piece of her suit over her buttocks and dropped it in the sand. Her fingers found the moist area between her legs and slid carefully in. She groaned and moved quickly towards the water, splashing as she entered. After a few short moments of crawl, she turned and looked back towards the beach.

For her it was desire fulfilled when she saw the two Frisbee players sitting on the rocks, watching her in the water. The blonde man held her bikini top dangling from his hand. The taller man held the bottom of her suit to his nose and was inhaling deeply. She stood in the waist-deep water, exposing her breasts to them, and put her hands on her hips. Slowly she moved her hand from her hips to her breasts and played with her nipples, watching and teasing the two men. They dropped her bikini and, almost as one, stepped out of their own suits and moved slowly to the water.

Her heart leapt into her throat – palpable anticipation coursed through her – her body shivered in excitement. She studied their lean and muscled bodies as they approached the water’s edge, her eyes basking on their handsome features. Her gaze was helplessly drawn, if just for a moment, to their respective manhoods – partial arousal already evident in each of them. What thoughts went swirling through their minds as they followed her up the beach? Had her heat cast scent downwind that inflamed both of these men? She would not have been surprised – her need must have been that obvious.

The taller of the men reached her first – no words were spoken – he opened his arms and she embraced him eagerly – tilting her head back to accept his kiss. He pulled her tightly to himself - contact along the full lengths of their naked bodies. She felt his hairy chest against her breasts; she felt his tongue dancing against her own; she felt her hands slide down the V of his torso and settle on his slim hips and pull him still more tightly against her own needy body. Mostly she felt heat – her own and his as his erection rose and lengthened and thickened and pressed against her own uncovered and aroused pussy.

And then more contact still – the blonde man pressing against her now from behind – his hands on her shoulders; his lips on her neck; another large and hard prick nestling in the crevice of her ass. She moved back against him – teasing him with motions of her hips – moving him left and right. She continued kissing the first – passionate and wet kisses – deep and lengthy and hungry – probing and exploring. She pivoted in place pressing her breasts against the second man as she now fanny-teased the first. She reached down behind her and grasped his full erection – wrapping her fingers around his hard heat. In this manner she led him toward the beach; the other following close behind.

Her excitement overtook thinking and she was no longer aware of any conscious thought, only sensations – hands everywhere, sliding, caressing. She dropped to the towel that they had thoughtfully provided, and spread her legs wide. His entry was swift, but not brutal as she was invitingly ready and waiting. She could not say which man possessed her, only that there was an explosion in her body and as she cried out she felt his explosion as well. The first man quickly moved away and just as conscious thought returned, she felt her nipples being licked, one tongue on each nipple. Her mind swirled and the need swiftly built again. There was a hard cock inside her again and she thrust to its rhythm, once more giving in to the overwhelming arousal.

When she awoke, it was with the pleasant sensation of satisfaction – a fantasy fulfilled. The men were not to be seen in the deserted section of the beach. Beside the towel, her suit and pareo lay neatly folded. The smell of sex was very evident on her skin – she considered for a moment returning to the water to cleanse herself but paused and decided otherwise. She would share this with her husband tonight – perhaps he too should enjoy a fantasy realized.

rht
rht
14 Followers