Disabled No More Ch. 02

Story Info
A blind girl continues on her sexual journey.
907 words
3.55
12.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I'm April. I'm short (5' 3"), slim (114 lbs), and a virgin. Last time I told you about how this frustrated me and ultimately led to my first sexual experience with a girlfriend of mine in her parents' cabin. The reason that they'd been so willing to allow two teenaged girls to use the cabin without adult supervision was because they knew my family would be moving before the start of the new school year, and knew that it would allow Allexa (my friend) and I the opportunity to create lasting memories. What they didn't plan on, I'm sure, was what kind of memories they would be, nor the plans that Allexa came up with for me to break my virginity.

Shortly after moving to the new school,I expressed an interest in using the workout rooms there. My parents were more than willing to allow me as we lived only a few short blocks from the school, plus it allowed me the opportunity to meet new friends.

I started lifting the night of the first guy's cross-country track meet. I didn't trust myself to use the free weights, not being able to see and all, but a few of the girls that were there helped me get ready to use some of the machines. I was so nervous and excited that even without the workout, I was beginning to shake. After using a few of the machines, I was constantly trembling, and decided to call it a night, making the excuse that I must REALLY be out of shape.

Moving slowly out of the weight room, I paused a moment to make sure that noone was in the corridor before heading to the locker rooms. Luckily for me, the entrance to the men's locker room was separated from the women's by only a space of a concrete block, plus wasn't updated with the braille signs. I had already determined which was which earlier in the day, and moved into the empty men's room, stripped, and holding only my small workout towel moved towards the showers. I'd timed things so that I wouldn't have time to chicken out before the guys came into their locker room; I'd barely gotten the shower started when they came bursting in, yelling loudly and happily. Lucky for me, tonight had been a win. They continued yelling at each other as they got ready for showers, and I could tell when the first one saw me by the way he cut off mid-yell to his buddies.

Evidently, one of his friends had better presence of mind than him, because I was quickly (and roughly) grabbed, one hand over my mouth, and pulled to the wall closest to the locker room so that it would take longer for people to see what was going on. My bald, bare pussy was so soaked that I was worried what these guys would think of me. The guy holding me forced me onto my hands and knees, and after probing around quickly forced his penis deep inside of me. My moan of pain and pleasure was stifled by another guy ramming his semi-hard cock into my mouth. I'd never given a blowjob before, but I knew enough to not use my teeth. In this case, it was really awkward because of the pain from my freshly deflowered pussy, as well as the angle I was forced to take him in at. He didn't seem to mind though, and was quickly at full staff as he began fucking my mouth, sending his penis far down my throat. The guy behind me was thrusting harder and faster by now, and only a few short seconds after penetration I felt the flood of his sperm entering my pussy.

As he moved away, another guy immediately burrowed himself to the hilt in my sperm-filled cunt, and from the rate at which he was thrusting would quickly cum as well. Despite my inexperience, they guy who was in my mouth began to tense as well, and I knew that he was about to blow. With a final thrust that gagged me, he sent his hot load down my throat, some of it spilling out from my mouth. Nearly simultaneously, the guy behind me lost his load too.

From there, it seemed like the guys set up a rotation-one would start at my mouth until the guy fucking me finished, then would move to my pussy to dump his load. After the third guy on the team, I could feel an orgasm building. I began involuntarily to moan into the cock I was sucking, then erupted-forcing myself back hard to the cock invading my pussy and whimpering with pleasure. There's no rest for the wicked however, and the rotations continued until I was sure that each guy on the track team had taken at least one turn at both ends of me.

What I hadn't counted on before all of this, would be that I wouldn't be able to walk when it was all said and done. While the guys all finished their showers, I lay there shuddering with the pleasant after effects of having cum, but after taking 6 guys in my first-ever heterosexual escapade, I couldn't get my legs to move. That was where their coach found me an hour later as he was locking up for the night. And so began a whole new chapter in my sex life.