Disabled Son, but Able for Mom

Story Info
Mother and her paralyzed son reunite years after first affair.
11.9k words
4.52
169.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
354 Followers

The following story is a continuation of "Disabled, but Still Able" series previously published here.

A mother and her paralyzed son reunite several years after their first torrid love affair. Only this time his young friend is with them.

*

Brian broke his neck and became paralyzed in 1986. After his rehab and a brief stay back at home, he quickly grew accustomed to life in a wheelchair. He was introduced to his new sex life by his personal care attendant. Strangely enough, he was further educated around the same time by his mother. In fact, the three of them together explored new sexual possibilities his last few days at home before returning back to college.

During that time, the three of them experienced many new sexual encounters. However, Brian returned back to school late the following summer. For that reason, it was definitely a torrid love affair; but brief. Brian spent the next three years completing his degree. He graduated and started to work back in his hometown. After two years, he realized he wanted to return back to campus and get his MBA. So, in 1992 he did just that. It was at that time that his very special relationship with his mother would resume. It had been six years since the two of them last were together. Now they would go further than ever before.

When Brian got back to campus, he found a very small one bedroom wheelchair accessible apartment. It was in a quiet part of town where he could still easily roll his electric wheelchair to class, but in most cases he drove his van.

It was great to be back on campus. Granted, it still was stressful. He was now full time student in a full time masters degree program. Nevertheless, it still seemed to him that the stress level was much less than it was when he was working.

The apartment building he lived in was simply four units. There were two one bedroom apartments downstairs, and two more directly above them. Brian had become best friends with the student directly next door. Although Mike was an undergraduate, he was the same age as Brian. After high school, Mike ended up in the Marines. He also served in the first Desert Storm. Now, he was out of the service and wanted to get his degree.

Mike was a sharp, well rounded individual. He was also very sarcastic and he and Brian got along almost immediately. When the two of them were not studying, one of them was at the other's house having a beer. Many of the weekend nights they were at the bars trying to pick up women. Many times, they were lucky enough to bring them home.

Brian's mom had a very different five years since their "encounters" in 1987. About two years after Brian went back to school, Pam ended up separating from her husband. Brian did not officially take sides, however he did support his mother and understood exactly why she was doing so. Frankly, even his father understood why. Brian's parents did not get along very well for many years and it was about time that they ended up separating.

Brian's mother was with his brother and sister most of the time. She raised them almost as a single mom throughout high school. After his little brother finished high school, Pam was able to breathe a little sigh of relief. Her daughter, Brian's sister, was at a school out of state. Her youngest son was at a junior college. He was still living at home, but he was very independent and was gone most of the time between work and school.

It was early fall of 1992 and Brian recommended that his mother get away and come visit him down on campus. At first, he suggested she come down for a football weekend and go to the game. She had done that in the past with his father but not really interested. The campus would be crowded, and she thought it would be better if she came down when there were not so many people there. She suggested that by doing so, it would be easier for her and Brian to get reacquainted. Little did either of them know how re acquainted they would get.

"So, is she still coming this weekend?" Mike asked Brian.

"Yes," Brian replied after sipping his beer. "She'll get here about five tomorrow."

"I'm anxious to meet her." He told Brian.

Mike truly was. He had heard a lot about her through his conversations with his new friend Brian. Of course, he did not hear the whole story. Brian did not want to tell his buddy that he and his mother had sex numerous times during a wild two-week period several years ago.

Since their wild weekend six years ago, Brian only saw his mother occasional holiday weekends and for about a week or so over Christmas. Even during that time he usually did not last all week. He had grown up, and had a life of his own. Even through his parents divorced, he talked to his mother on the phone quite a bit but the long distance between them did not allow them to see each other very often.

So the relationship with his mother that he characterized for Mike was typical of any other twenty-five-year-old man. Mike did not need to know that after Brian broke his neck, he was reintroduced to sex by his pregnant personal care attendant as well as his mother. The three of them experimented as much as they possibly could sexually. It had been a wild time.

Now, nothing like that has occurred in the last five years. Nevertheless, Brian did spend many times fantasizing about it once again. On numerous occasions, it was the image of his mother in his head as he masturbated his seven inch cock to orgasm.

Even over the last five years, his mother continued to look great. Pam was now forty-seven years old; but she seriously looked like she was about thirty-five. She was not very tall, nor was her chest very big. That attribute many times in the past seemed to be a detriment in her mind. Now however, she was reaping the rewards because the extra pounds that plagued many other women did not seem to find their way to the rest of Pam's body. She still had her, slender figure from her younger years. Brian thought overall her face had also maintained a very youthful look. And she still colored her hair to avoid the miscellaneous gray hairs that obviously had become present.

Overall, he was excited for this weekend because it was going to be the first time that the two of them could actually spend some time alone. He could find out how she really is doing. He promised her that she could get away from all her troubles and stress and simply come down and party on campus with him and his friend. In all actuality, that was why he had returned to school during this time.

Chapter 2

Pam had been on the road for nearly four hours. It was now four o'clock, and it looked like she was pretty much on time to arrive at 5 PM. She took the day off and had gotten a few things done in the morning before she had to leave. She packed for three days and was really looking forward to this time to simply relax. She was going to forget about work and all the other stress of the recent years.

She and Brian had grown very close ever since they were physically together five years ago. Although they were not able to be together very often, their relationship was still very solid. There were many long conversations on the phone, especially throughout the divorce. Actually, there were numerous times throughout these past years that Pam sat in the bathtub or laid in bed and masturbated while still thinking about her son. She could not avoid it. That time five years ago had still been the most sexually arousing and amazing experience of her life.

Now that she did not have a man with her all the time, she had to satisfy urges somehow. She did not want to be with strangers all the time, so she found that sexually pleasing herself was just fine. She tried not to think about Brian, and many times there were other men on her mind as she played with her pussy. But more often than not, as her orgasms overtook her body, it was her son that was completely on her mind.

Nevertheless, in terms of their relationship, it had become as normal as can be. She appreciated the way he stood behind her throughout the divorce and he was very strong support for her. Even though she was unable to physically cry on his shoulder many times, the tears came through the phone as he willingly listened. Ironically, for a long time over the last few years it seemed like she was in more need of support from her life given the divorce then he needed from his disability. He took his accident and disability in stride. Now she was going to join him for the weekend and they both are going to have some fun. Anyway, she was hoping that perhaps there might be more fun than they had had in a long time.

Pam pulled her car in the parking lot. There was only one building there and it was about the size of a four unit building. So she figured she was in the right place. She turned off the engine and checked her hair and face in the rearview mirror. She looked a little tired, but overall she was pleased with what she saw. Not just for that day, but overall she was very proud of the way she looked for her age.

She got out of the car, unwrinkled her skirt down below her knees and stood up straight while raising her arms to stretch. Other than one-stop to fill the tank, she had sat in the car the whole 5 hour drive. She closed the door behind her and walked towards the side of the building. As she rounded the corner she saw apartment 101. She followed with two quick knocks.

"Come in!" She heard her son holler. She knew that would be the case, it would be much easier than him coming to the door in his wheelchair.

She opened the door and could immediately see most of the one-bedroom apartment. It was decorated nicely, much better than your average campus apartment. This would be obvious considering he had already spent two years as a professional. There in the family room in front of the TV was her son.

She had not seen him since the previous Christmas. He had not lost or gained any weight. He was still thin with just a slight belly. She realized that he could not exercise and so that would be obvious. In fact, she was surprised he had not gained any weight. He still looked young. He also was still very attractive. His light brown hair was thinning but yet not enough to make him look "old". In fact, he could easily pass as any college student despite the fact he was about five years older than most.

There was a big smile on his face as he first saw his mother. "Hi," he said gently. He wheeled his chair towards his mother.

"Hi, sweetie," She replied as she walked towards him.

"How was the trip?" He asked as they finally reached each other and began their embrace.

"A little long, but not too bad," Pam replied. She was not focusing on her words, instead she was enjoying the touch of her son's arms around her neck as she stood next to him and he pulled her close.

"I'm so glad you're here." Brian reassured her as she now put her arms around him and pulled him even closer. They had not hugged like this in a while. She felt so safe already in his arms. Furthermore, his words were also reassuring, "I really missed you." He continued to say.

"Me too honey, me too" she replied.

She wanted to continue to hold him longer; but it was just about the point where they should separate before it seemed perhaps uneasy.

"So, what type of fun do we have planned?" She lightened the mood and genuinely asked in an excited tone.

"Nothing fancy, Brian told her, "just pizza and then we'll go out drinking at a few of the bars. My buddy Mike is going to join us, remember?"

Pam remembered that they had discussed this before. In many ways she was looking forward to time alone with her son; but she knew they would get that at some point. She also was looking forward to having fun, and going out with two young guys to bar hop throughout the campus sounded like fun. Ultimately, it would be more than just fun.

"Okay," let me get my bag and freshen up a bit and we can be out of here in about a half-hour or so.

"No hurry mom. Take your time." Brian reassured her.

Yet Pam was excited to get the activities started, whatever they may be.

Chapter 3

"I say we go to O'Malley's." Mike suggested as he paid for the pizza.

"Sounds good to me. Looks like I've got the first couple rounds since you got the pizza" Brian replied

"Where is O'Malley's? Pam asked

Both guys were about to reply, but Mike beat Brian to the punch," it's only a couple blocks from here."

As Pam looked at Mike she realized how cute he was. Like her son, he was half her age. Nevertheless, it did not stop her from being attracted to him. He had a young, baby face type look. It made him look younger than he already was. That seemed to make her even more attracted to him. His blue eyes and light brown hair along with his almost continual smile really put her at ease.

"Let's go, 'cause I'm ready for another beer." Pam told them.

That certainly was the truth too. She had already had one and a half beers while eating pizza and she was starting to feel a little bit buzzed. You knew if she simply drank steadily throughout the night she could keep this feeling going for a long time. Based on her experience if she paced herself right she would feel good throughout the night. She also tended to find herself very horny in such a situation. It seemed that night would not be any different.

The three of them walked together, Pam between the two of them. The small talk continued and the three of them got along wonderfully. There was more conversation between Mike and Pam. The two of them had never spoken, so there was the usual get to know each other conversation. It also was obvious to Brian that the two of them got along. He was happy. The last thing he wanted was for it to be an uncomfortable evening and then he would feel guilty for inviting Mike.

They arrived at O'Malley's and had gotten there early enough to actually find a table. They ordered a pitcher of beer and continued to drink, and talk. For Pam and Brian the talk was reminiscing and catching up. Mike enjoyed this as he learned a lot more about Brian through that conversation. For Mike and Pam, the conversations went on allowing them both to learn more about each other.

As the night progressed, Pam was finding herself feeling young, excited, and still horny. She did not know if this was fortunate, or unfortunate. She was going to assume it was fortunate. She began to wonder if perhaps she should, or could, be with Mike. What would her son think? Would Mike even want to do something like that? She was twice his age.

It was now about 12:30 AM, and the bars would close at 1 AM. All of them had just enough beer that they were happy and had lost some inhibition. Yet none of them were sloppy drunk so they knew they were able to continue throughout close and beyond.

"I have had such a great time tonight, guys." Pam told them as she put her arm around Mike and looked across the table at her son.

Pam continued, "you can tell it's getting close to closing time. Look at the guys starting to really get on everyone." It was a pretty obvious routine on campus bars between 1230 and 1 AM.

With the beer in her system, Pam continued to speak freely, "they are all trying to get someone to go home with them. I doubt if anybody would come over here." She was fishing for compliments. She got one.

"If you wanted to, you could go home with any guy in this bar." Mike told her.

Pam quickly replied, "yeah, but I'm going to go home with the two good-looking guys at this table!"

There was a brief pause as both Mike and Brian looked at each other. On the one hand, what she said was true and was innocent enough. On the other hand, there was something about the way she said it that definitely made both Brian and Mike pause. Mike looked at Brian not really knowing what to make of the situation.

"Plenty of beer and wine back home, let's go keep partying," Brian said. He realized in the back of his mind that his mother was seducing the two of them. Considering their past history, coupled with the fact that they had been involved in a threesome together once before led him to believe this was her ultimate goal once again. Only this time, it was obvious that his mother was anxious to share him with another man rather than a woman.

Pam continued to excite Brian and make Mike wonder," told you I was going to take both of you home," she told them as she grabbed each of their hands and started to walk out the door.

The three of them walked home together and Pam was putting her arm around both men intermittently throughout the walk. Then when they were getting rather close to the apartment, she told him that she wanted a ride.

"Hop on," Brian told her while patting his lap.

She sat with her back to his joystick and her left side was closest to him. He set his hand down on her stockings legs while she wrapped her left arm around his shoulder.

"Home for more fun and drinks!" She told both of them.

As soon as they got home Pam immediately started to head to the restroom.

"Beer, or wine?" Mike asked her before she disappeared. He knew Brian's apartment just as well. He was also the one that taught Brian to always have two bottles of white and two bottles of red in the house for such an occasion.

"Oooo, wine sounds good." Pam gently said as she continued on. It'd been a while since she drank so much beer.

"White or red?" This was exactly the reason he trained Brian to stock both.

"Red, honey," she told him as she closed the bathroom door.

Mike grabbed a bottle off the small wine rack on the counter and of course newer the corkscrew was as well .

"Your mom's having a good time," Mike commented.

"Yeah, she's had her share. That's a good thing. She needs to let loose. It's been rough on her lately."

Mike reassured Brian right away, "oh I know! I think it's great!"

Just then, the bathroom door opened and Pam came out. She quickly turned to the guys, "I'm going to slip into something more comfortable." She said it seductively but jokingly with a smile. The problem is, Brian was pretty sure that there was no joke about the seductive tone.

Brian knew for sure she was serious when she came out and he saw what she was wearing. It was a pink camisole and very skimpy panties. It was very clear that Brian was correct in what was going to happen tonight. Mike as well could not take his eyes off of her. Brian recognized the lingerie from that amazing time before he returned to school. He knew that he had taken those undergarments off her body before. He assumed he would be doing so once again.

Her outfit was a wonderful tactic of seduction back then, and he knew it was definitely going to work now. This outfit was certainly more than what should be worn by the mother of a college aged son and her friend. Yet of course she knew her son was not the worry. Mike stood there in awe.

Pam was holding the robe in her hand and it seemed that perhaps she had some regret for just a brief minute. She put her left arm in the robe and was working on the second as she spoke.

"I'm sorry, I should of put this on back there..." She said with a slight tone of embarrassment

Mike immediately interrupted her, "no, no... that's fine. You look comfortable." He waited several more seconds for perfect effect, "... and beautiful."

"Damn, he's good." Brian thought to himself. He knew from experience that Mike was always better with the women and in fact Brian had learned quite a bit on how to handle these situations after closing time. But it really turned him on to watch Mike work his magic on his own mother.

Pam immediately relaxed with his comment. In fact, she took it a step further.

"So you like?" And she slowly turned her body around several times. The robe was on but it was still wide open.

As she turned, both men were able to thoroughly absorb what they saw. The neckline of the camisole did drop down exposing a large amount of skin down between her breasts. There was not a large amount of cleavage because of her petite size. However, what was large was her erect nipples which were already visible. One of her wonderful assets was the fact that her nipples were extremely large. They were even larger when she was excited. This was an extreme turn on for Brian even as a young boy. He could see that her nipples were sticking out almost like fingertips.

BMYJC
BMYJC
354 Followers